• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is me

skyaurua1

TMF Novice
Thought I should finally say Hello. I've been a lurker since 2002 approx. finally got up the nerve to officially join last year. I am one of those hardwired tickle fanatics. But as some of you know trying to combine my fetish and my personal life is like trying to carry a tray full of drinks across a floor covered in broken glass, bare foot. Any hoo, I'm a fairly normal, soon to be single, white female 5'6" 138lbs. I work in a medical office and do some massage on the side. I've always been interested in tickling as long as I can remember. And loved a class from massage school on studying body language. It made picking out potential "victims" a lot easier. I'm very competetive by nature and have always been somewhat sporty. Always the first to take a dare especially if I've had a drink. Just looking to find a few friends who don't look at htis side of me and cringe or call me a "Freak" I don't mind being different as long as I am accepted as who I am. So if you want to talk drop me a line. Can't promise I'll get back to you right away but I wont leave you hanging.

Bye

I don't mind being different as long as I am accepted as who I am.

I accept you! :pounce: lol

Congrats on de-lurking , skyaurua1. I'm sure you'll find that contributing & interacting are much more fulfilling ( & fun ) than hiding in the shadows. :xpeepsofa

Lookin' forward to getting to know ya better through my 'TMF Travels'. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the TMF. I hope you enjoy your time among us. :)

What he said... Seriously, welcome welcome and I hope you get all the tickles you desire and more. And I'd be delited to assist you in that endevour.:firedevil:canada:

This is certainly a good place to be accepted as a lover of tickling. Congratulations on delurking and welcome. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Welcome to the TMF. There are a lot of really cool people here. You will fit right in :). Always good to see a fellow CT-er.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back