• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zucchini – Or – The Truth of Non-Fiction Within Fiction (F/F)

ElFewja

Verified
Zucchini – Or – The Truth of Non-Fiction Within Fiction

What Rashel was attempting to accomplish was nothing overly complicated; rather, the method thereof was. It had only taken a week to fulfill the government’s request of developing a nerve stimulus serum, but it had been a week of late nights at the lab, with fruitless attempts to find a method of stimulating nerve endings without over straining or destroying them. Now that the serum had been finished, however, all of that was in the past; all that remained was to test the sample, turn in her results with attached formula, and cash her very large government paycheck.

With the final process at hand, Rashel was overly excited. Finally, this job would end and she could go back to her normal hours; she could hardly wait, after such a grueling week of research and failed results. Rashel carefully grasped a flask by the neck and twirled it in a circular motion, mixing the fluids contained within the flask that she held, before pouring the clear liquid into another half full flask that rested on her lab table. Of course, the serum drizzled slowly, as if it were syrup or molasses. Not all of the liquid left the flask, but it hardly mattered; a mere waste product, and nothing more. Taking a glass mixing rod with her right hand, she carefully picked up the second flask with her remaining hand and slowly stirred the concoction until it was a very solid, milky white.

After setting down the flask, she removed her safety goggles and wiped a small smattering of sweat from her forehead. One of the previous mixturess had caused a reaction so strong, that a small explosion occurred, shattering the flask and sending glass shards and dangerous toxins across her lab. Rashel was extremely glad that this had not happened again. With her left hand, she took her safety goggles in hand and set them on the table next to the flask, while she began to unbutton her white lab coat with her right. After setting down the goggles, she removed the lab coat and set it on a nearby chair, revealing her street clothes; a pair of somewhat worn blue jeans, and a black woolen sweater that helped keep her warm in the very cold lab she had worked in this week. Covered partially by her blue jeans, Rashel wore a pair of black thigh high black leather boots, complete with slightly raised but flat heals, which adorned her size 6 feet. The outfit complemented her 110 figure nicely, albeit fitting a tad snug around the breasts. Her bright blonde hair clashed beautifully with the black wool of the sweater, and the very soft blue of her eyes completed her; she was, without a doubt, gorgeous, and in the prime of her life at 22.

From behind her, somewhere past another table, Rashel heard a thud. Turning quickly to see what had happened showed her that nothing was out of place, which she thought to be strikingly peculiar. That was the third to last thought that she had of that period of time; the second being a rag that caused her to feel drowsy. The third was altogether strange; she was lying on the floor, barely able to see the figure of someone she knew quite well, who uttered what sounded like “Mmm,” before darkness completely filled Rashel’s senses.

Rashel realized she had become conscious again; rather, that she had lost consciousness, and began to slowly open her eyes. An attempt to wipe her eyes with her hands was made; an attempt, because her arms did not move, for some strange reason. Rashel realized she was sitting, somewhat leaned backwards, as she groggily looked down to her arms to discern why they did not move. Terror of the unknown nearly over whelmed her when she examined herself.

The first thing she noticed was that her arms were locked in place by heavy iron bonds, located at her wrists. These bonds were on arm rests of what, to Rashel anyway, appeared to be a chair similar to that of a modern dentist’s chair. A diabolic dentist, at any rate; there would be no willing escape from this light blue and white contraption. At her ankles were a similar pair iron manacles, which restrained her legs. Her feet, however, were completely mobile, as were her hands. As completely mobile as hands or feet can be when legs and arms are immobile, anyway. Awareness of her feet was brought to her by a breeze that both flowed between her toes and gently kissed her now bare feet. Fear of the unknown swept over Rashel upon the realization that her feet were left open to any attack or torture that her captor had readied, though she thought it strange that, of her entire body, only her feet were made entirely defenseless. Horrible images swept through her mind of what would be done to her, to her poor feet; the entire while, she could feel again and again that breeze upon her bare soles.

The breeze had come from a fan situated in the left corner of the room, which save for the fan, was completely empty. She watched as the fan rotated back and forth, welcoming the breeze it generated, as the room was fairly warm; stifling, in fact. For two long minutes she watched the fan rotate, every now and then feeling the soft wind gently caress her soles. The feeling was pleasant, but at the same time mildly annoying and consistently inconsistent.

In the corner to the right, lay what were definitely her boots, accompanied by her socks. White walls reflected the light from a single bulb hanging from the direct center of the ceiling exceedingly well. Directly below this light, and directly in the center of the room, sat Rashel, restrained in this devil-dentist chair, that seemed almost straight out of The Little Shop of Horrors.

Just as Rashel intended to scream for help, the sound of a door opening came from behind her. To no avail, Rashel attempted to turn her head to see who or what was coming; the head rest blocked any view of her supposed captor. Another sound, this time a voice that was decidedly female, soft, and friendly all at once, speaking words that Rashel could not quite understand due to her grogginess, but that her mind still managed to understand. “Awake already? That was fast.”

“What’s going on?!” screamed Rashel, who now futilely struggled at her bonds. The struggle caused her captor to laugh slightly.

“Now now, all in due time my dear Rashel,” spoke the voice, which Rashel discerned came from directly behind her. A hand brushed a strand of hair that had found its way into her face. The hand retreated quickly, but Rashel knew she would never forget those long and slender fingers, with equally long, red finger nails. One heeled footstep, then a second, and her captor came within view. Surprise struck her; not necessarily for who it was, but that she recognized her at all. Kelly, one of Rashel’s coworkers, strode past the wicked chair that held her, towards the fan. Rashel watched intently every second, burning the image of Kelly into her memory. She knew Kelly, so her figure hardly struck Rashel as important. What caught her eye was that she had stuffed a pair of rubber gloves into the back pocket of her jeans.

Kelly was a gorgeous woman, but walked as if she were unaware of it, as Rashel noticed most women around their age were. It was common that she worked with several people fresh out of college with 2 year degrees, so Rashel had always taken notice of Kelly for being one year her elder. Short cropped, straight red hair reached down just past her neck, which matched her jade colored green eyes near perfectly. Normal clothes, just a sweater and blue jeans, did not suit her figure, which seemed as if it would fit much better in a long, flowing gown of some sort. Black pumps, which seemed to be the norm of Kelly’s footwear as far as Rashel had ever noticed, covered Kelly’s somewhat large feet. After bending down and turning it off, she turned on her heels and walked towards Rashel, stopping directly in front of her. In her hand was a flask of some sort, which contained a strange, misty liquid-like substance inside of it.

With a nervous chuckle, Rashel asked, “Hey, Kelly, what’s going on? Let me out of here. Please?” A sinister look came to Kelly’s face, accompanied by a diabolic smirk. By that look alone, Rashel could tell she would not be released.

“Rashel… dear Rashel…, do you think I would lock you in this chair, to just release you like that? No, my dear… no; too much that needs to be done… far too much.” Another sinister chuckle was emitted from Kelly.

“What are you..,” began Rashel, but she was immediately cut off by Kelly.

“Oh, please. ‘What are you going to do to me?’ That’s so predictable. Ask a better question, and maybe I’ll answer it.”

“Why?” Rashel tried asking.

“Because,” retorted Kely.

This time, Rashel decided to think a little harder before asking. “Why me?”

“Because, you little goody two shoes; because you always do everything right, and you ALWAYS do it in such a smug way. You think you’re so much better than everyone…”

“That’s not…”

“Quiet! You always think you’re better than everyone! Never make a mistake! Offered a secret government job; that job should have been mine!”

“Relax... we can solve…”

“This peacefully? Yeah, we’ll solve it peacefully. You’re going to give me all the credit for your discovery, and all of the money that comes with it.”
“That’s ridiculous!”

“You’re not in the place to debate, my dear, dear Rashel.”

“…50-50?”

“No-go.”

“What are you…”

“Again, that ridiculously generic question! Look, I know what you’ve been working on; you don’t keep a thing out of anyone’s sight, you know. I just want to test this a little, that’s all.”

“Test it… what do you mean? Wait, it’s not safe, its untested!”

“I know, that’s why we’re going to test it out.”

Rashel watched while Kelly began to kneel down next to her unprotected and helpless bare feet. “You know, Rashel, you have such pretty little feet. Adorable feet, really,” Rashel heard Kelly say. “I’ve always been jealous of your feet. They look so delicate… and delicious. Flawless, really. You have such adorable toes… and such a deep arch,” she continued; this time, though, Rashel felt a single finger being slowly dragged across her toe pads starting at her pinky toe, and then down the arch of her foot. It tickled ever so slightly, in a very agonizing way. In a knee jerk reaction, she curled her toes and tried to pull away, to no avail; the bonds held her foot in place to receive the tickling. As an attempt to avoid giving any reaction, she bit her lip hoping to stifle her giggles. Regardless, protecting her foot and attempting to give no quarter proved to have the opposite effect.

“Ticklish, huh? Good. I’m glad. This should be very fun. You know, I’m very glad you decided to wear pink toenail polish today, hun. The color always drove me wild when I saw you wearing it. That light pink complements your pale complexion so nicely… it makes your toes look absolutely delectable. You know, I’ve always wondered if you were ticklish,” Kelly giggled at the last part. “Yes, this will be lots of fun. I don’t know why you hide such pretty feet in boots, though. Such a shame, to hide gorgeous feet like this from the world…,” Kelly drolled on, seemingly infatuated with Rashel’s feet. It seemed to Rashel that Kelly could hear her thinking the word droll, as she came to her senses almost immediately afterward.

For a moment, Kelly was quiet. Rashel had time to contemplate the entire ordeal, and had been thoroughly creeped out by it. The woman was practically drooling over her feet. “Yes, it’s about time we begin,” Kelly said, interrupting Rashel’s thoughts. Immediately after saying this, she reached behind herself, felt around for a few seconds, finally returning her hand with a rubber glove held tightly in fist. Rashel watched as Kelly slowly donned the glove, and then took the flask with her free hand, slowly pouring a few drops of the gloopy substance into hand. As she did this, she spoke, “You know, Rashel, I chose your feet for this because they’re so adorable, but also because they are the fourth most sensitive spot on a woman’s body. The most easily accessible and bindable, as well. They’re the perfect spot for this sort of thing, my dear. I wonder what will happen? Will it hurt? Will it burn? Or will it…” she said, as she very slowly moved the two fingers with the serum on it towards Rashels feet, the entire time looking Rashel straight in the eyes, that sinister look still present. “Where will I put it, I wonder? Your toes? Heels? Archs? Or… here?” Damn, Rashel thought, she’s so brutal with this suspense, to the point that she just wanted her to hurry up and get it over with; it was driving her crazy. Then she felt the touch.

Near instantly the very center of her left foot began to… it wasn’t quite an itch, or a tingle. Whatever it was it definitely tickled like crazy, which shot through her like an electric current. Immediately, giggles escaped her tightly clenched lips, followed within a second by full out laughter. She attempted to get it off by flexing her feet like crazy, to no avail; it was a sticky, gloppy substance and wouldn’t budge. Amidst her tortured laughter, she began trying to scrape it off with the toes of her right foot, but since her feet were locked tightly at the ankles, she couldn’t reach. All she could do was flail her feet helplessly and laugh. Nerve stimulating serum...it stimulated her nerves all right. It tickled like crazy; as if every millimeter of her foot where the serum touched was given the most intimate stroke of a feather, each stroke eliciting laugh after laugh from deep within Rashel’s lungs. It was this potent on such a small area of skin; horror filled Rashel at what would happen if more were applied.

“So, how does it feel, Rashel?” Mocked Kelly, who giggled very lightly, revealing a hint of madness from within herself. “Maybe I’ll stop if you describe the feeling in full detail for me,” she said playfully.

“Hehehe… it.. hehe… tickles!,” was all Rashel could choke out between giggles.

“Really, now? I had no idea. Come on, be more descriptive,” was Kelly’s reply, to which Rashel could only respond with laughter. “Hmm… I wonder what will happen if I put more on…,” drawled Kelly, while playfully mixing the concoction with her middle and index finger of her gloved hand. That sinister look remained focused directly on what Rashel’s tortured face.

“Noooo! Hehehehe, please… hehe… please…,” Rashel struggled to beg amidst her laughter.

“Please, you say? Alright. Where next? I’ll let you decide,”

“Noooheheheoooo! No moooorhorhorhorehehehehehe…”

“Toooooeees, you say? Alright, good. You know, that happens to be my worst spot, too. Is it yours, I wonder?” With that last grueling question, Rashel felt the cold, gooey serum applied at the base of her big and middle toe.

“Ahhhhhahahahahahaha! Noooheheheehehee! Not therehehehee!” The feeling this time had been much, much worse; first, the reaction had been instantaneous, but the feeling itself was amplified greatly. Kelly had smeared the goo across the base and tip of all the toes on her left foot very quickly thereafter, she realized. Rashel’s immediate reaction was to clench her toes, but this not only crushed the gel into her toes harder, which tickled much worse, but also spread the gel down to the space just under her toes and inbetween her toes as well. “Oh god! Ahhhhhahahahahaha! Get it off, please! Please!” she screamed as this happened.

“Oh, please, dear Rashel. Where would the fun be in that? Besides, you’re enjoying yourself so much! Look how much fun you’re having! Well, how much fun we’re having, actually! Isn’t it fun, deary?” Laughed Kelly, who still kneeled by Rashel’s feet, with such a evil smile. Her deep blue eyes were focused intently on Rashel’s face, but every now and then fell upon Rashel’s feet. The last time Rashel noticed this, Kelly gazed at Rashel’s soles for a long time. What Rashel could only assume was Kelly’s nailed slowly glided across Rashel’s right sole very suddenly.

This sudden feeling on her as of yet untouched, bare and helpless right sole was unexpected, causing Rashel to squeak out “Eeep!,” in response, and amidst all the laughter caused from the gel. The nail raked up ever so slowly, then scratched its way back down, causing Rashel to curl her toes and crunch her sole up in an attempt to escape the inescapable.

“Such pretty, pretty feet, my dear. I could just eat them up, they’re so scrumptious looking. Let’s see… why not beg for your boots, right now?”

Her boots! Of course! If she had her boots… her feet would be protected from more tickling!

“Pleahehehehease! My boohohohoots, pleahahehease!”

“What about them, deary?”

“Give them to mehehehehe!”

“Aww, you want to protect your little feet, do you?

“Yeheehehehehes!”

“That’s just too bad!” The feeling before, the one that Rashel had assumed to be Kelly’s finger nail, occurred again; this time, however, on the pads her right foots toes, and on at least three of them. Rashel screamed out from the surprise; if only she were wearing her boots…but just as soon as Kelly had begun scratching at Rashel’s toepads, she stopped.

“Alright hun, here’s the deal. If you beg me to smear more onto your feet, I’ll wipe it all off and stop. Deal?”

“Yeeehahahahaaawwweees! Ohohohoho god, yes! Anything! Anything!”

“No no no; I need you to beg me to put more on. Not just agree.”

“Hahahahahaahahaha… pleahehehehease… please… pleahehehehehease…”

“Please what?”

“Pleahehehehease put moreahahahahhaha on!”

“On what?”

“On my feet!”

“Great! Now, all at once!”

“Ahahahahahahaha… come on, come on come on! Pleahehehehease get it off hahahahaha! It tickles so much!”

“No, wrong. Try again, dear.”

“Yehehehehee… plehehehehase put more onhohohohohohon my feet! Pleahehehehehase!”

“That’s more like it,” was all Kelly spoke in response. Again, the sticky feeling came, but this time, smeared across the entirety of her upper left foot. A pause followed, and then she could feel more on the lower half of her foot, until her entire foot was covered. Now, all Rashel could feel on her left foot was that demonicly deep tickling sensation.

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!” Screamed Rashel at the top of her lungs, as she slammed her head against the back of her seat and attempted to rapidly kick her feet out of the bindings. “Ahhhhhhahahahahahahahaa! Get it offhehehehehehe! Get it off get it off! It tickles!”

“Now now, Rashel, this is what you wanted, isn’t it?”

“Nohohohoohehehehehehahahahahahahah!”

“Can’t even form coherent sentences, anymore? Pity. Ah well.” A long time passed, perhaps an eternity. Unfortunately for Rashel, this eternity of ticklish hell only happened to last for approximately five minutes. Five minutes of that god awful feeling, and of her struggling against her bonds with all of her might. Five minutes of her screaming with laughter. It was easily the longest five minutes she had ever endured.

Eventually, the near infinite river of laughter and screams that escaped from Rashel’s mouth was interrupted by Kelly. “This is getting boring, deary. How about we liven it up a little?”

“Nohohoho!” Rashel screamed hoarsely in response to the implied notion of still more tickling.

“No, don’t stop? Done.”

“Thahahahat’s not hehehe what I hahaha meheheheant!”

“Mint? What? It doesn’t matter. I want you to beg me to not stop, now. I’ll stop if you do,” spoke Kelly, never taking her eyes off of Rashel’s feet. If Rashel had not been laughing as hard as she was, she might have seen Kelly lick her lips at the end of her sentence.

Another incredibly long minute passed, while Rashel continued to pour her soul out in the form of laughter. After as much consideration as she could give while being tortured, she decided to comply with Kelly’s new demand. It couldn’t hurt; well, it could tickle more, but it might end it all. “Dohohohohon’t stop!”
“Oh, come on, you can do better deary,” was all the reply that Kelly gave her.

“Pleahehehehease dohohohon’t stop! Dohohohohon’t stohahahahahap!”

“Stop what?”

“Tickling me!”

“You don’t want me to stop because you like it?”

“Yes! Yehehehehes!”

“Tell me how much you love it, then, deary.”

“Ahhhhhahahahahahahahaahhahahhahahaah!”

“Come on, now.”

“I loheheheheheve it! Now stohohohohohop, please!”

“Well, if you love it so much… let’s get the other foot then.”

“NOOOOOOO! NOOOOHOHOHOHO!” screamed Rashel, again trying to fight against her bonds. Kelly only laughed as she began to dig out more of the gel, taking her time before applying it to Rashel’s remaining foot. Despite squirming and moving her right foot as much as possible, the serum still managed to make its way onto her heel. The cold gelatinous stuff’s sensations then could be felt on her arch, causing her to howl with laughter as it was rubbed deeper into her footskin. Up along the far right side of her foot, she felt the tickling sensations begin as more gel was applied. Finally, her evil creation was applied to her toes, causing her to buck in the chair and clench her toes in response.

As she clenched her toes, the tickling worsened horribly. “Shihihihiheeheheheet!” was the only response she could make, as the gloopy feeling of the serum squished invaded the crevices between her toes in result to her careless mistake, as it caused her to scream with laughter thereafter. The area under her toes nearly burned from tickling because she had forced it into her skin so hard.

Despite screaming and laughing at the top of her lungs, Kelly still managed to make herself be heard. “Aww, you’re begging so much for it, I don’t know that I would stop it, even if I wanted to,” laughed Kelly very cruelly. “Now, don’t go anywhere deary. I’m going to go analyze the chemical composition of your wonderful creation. I’ll be back in about thirty minutes.” With that, Kelly rose from her crouched position, walked to the door, and left Rashel alone to her torture. The idea that she was now alone made matters all the worse; now there was no chance whatsoever of the torture stopping, at least until Kelly returned.

The thirty minutes drug along, slowly, with Rashel’s laughter filling every millisecond of it. It was easily the worst half hour of her life. Little of it can be described; Rashel sat in her bondage, fighting fiercely to free herself, until she had tired herself out and succumbed to the tickling. After perhaps 10 minutes of the torture, she could no longer scream, struggle, or laugh. No, that was a lie, she knew; she still felt like she was laughing, but nothing came out of her gaping mouth. She rested her head against her shoulder and silently buried it within her arm as best she could, trying for only a moment to forget her feet. It was impossible, though; the soles of her feet, every square millimeter of them, could be felt. Every inch was being agonizingly provoked by her creation.

At one point, she thought she heard a bee buzz around her ear, but could not confirm if this was real or not. It was easily possible that the tickling sensations were driving her insane. The thoughts of the bee were short lived, as her feet came into full spectrum of her mind immediately, resulting in her flapping her feet madly again, attempting to make the tickling stop. It tickled worse than anything she had ever possibly imagined; it was as if her feet had become the most sensitive part of her body.

During her time alone, Rashel had struggled quite a bit, realizing that the more she moved her feet, the worse the sensations became. She deduced that, by irritating or rubbing the substance more, the sensations would become amplified. It did not take long before she realized that the best way to endure the tickling would be to keep her feet perfectly still. Though, she was unsure what was more torturous; feeling the tickling increase tenfold by antagonizing it, or attempting to accept and endure the tickling by keeping her feet complete still, forcing herself to feel the entirety of her mixture’s effects on foot bottoms.

The long thirty minutes passed; rather, Rashel assumed this, since she heard Kelly re-enter the room. It was hard to tell how long it took her to approach the front of the chair again; it was as if she had just appeared there to Rashel.

“You’re going to love this, deary. I looked at the composition for this chemical. Would you believe it? It seems that this magical stuff affects the nerve endings so strongly, that it permanently makes them more sensitive! I wonder if it will keep doing it, though; if I take it off and reapply it, will it make your feet even more ticklish? We’ll have to find out, won’t we? I wonder just how sensitive we can make these gorgeous feet become.”

Unimaginable horror filled Rashel, not only at the thought of her feet becoming more susceptible than they already were, but at the idea of being tickled like this ever again. She wanted to protest, but could not find the strength within herself to fight any longer.

“Now… let’s finish this up, shall we? First, I want you to agree to give me all rights to your creation. Ok?” Rashel understood that this time, Kelly was serious. She nodded as vigorously as she could, which amounted to her head making little more than one down motion of about an inch, before falling back to her arm and continuing with the silent laughter. “Good. Since this is now my creation, the government payment will also be mine. Think of all the tickle toys and bondage we’ll be able to play with, with all the money this will make!” Kelly’s excitement over everything terrified Rashel, but she had no strength to argue; only to listen. “Also, one last point: If you don’t agree to become my tickle slave, I won’t take the stuff off of your feet.” Rashel could not respond to this immediately. What a horrible, horrible thought! Being tickled ever again by this woman… it was such an unbearable thought, almost as unbearable as the sensations on her foot bottoms. But what choice did she have? Again, she nodded weakly. “Good,” responded Kelly, “I was worried I might have to do some more convincing. I’m glad you see things my way. Now…” Kelly stopped speaking for several seconds. Amidst her tear ridden eyes, Rashel managed to see Kelly kneel by her feet. Finally… it would finally be….

“AHHHHHH!!!!!” Rashel had no idea what she had just felt, it was wet and slimey… but the tickling in the very center of her left foot had ceased. Still.. whatever had touched her tickled just as much as…

“Ahhhhhhahahahaha!” Again, Rashel was forced to scream, despite no longer having the strength to do so. Another spot of her foot was wet, but cleaned of the serum.
“Oh dear, you’ve never had anything eaten off your feet before, have you? Oh… it’s quite an experience; having your feet licked and nibbled on. It tickles so wonderfully, doesn’t it?” Kelly asked this question, and the sensation from before followed, but was much, much longer this time. From heel up, Rashel felt Kelly’s tongue dance; it tickled so much, but it was relieving at the same time, as the gel was being removed. Each lick elicited a shriek from Rashel, followed by giggle after giggle, each one feeling as if it would be the last that she could manage to force from herself. Eventually, all but her toes had been cleaned; this, however, did not stop Kelly from licking Rashel’s foot. It only grew worse when she felt Kelly’s hand grip her foot from the outer side and hold it completely still, not even allowing Rashel to flail her foot in an attempt to escape from the insanely ticklish licking that she was receiving.

Rashel could feel Kelly’s warm and sickly wet tongue round the ball of her foot, then felt it dart and wiggle its way across just the base of her toes, and follow a path around the very edge of her foot. At her heel, Kelly again circled around before taking a quick nibble, causing Rashel to shriek with ticklish agony. Up her arch, Kelly’s tongue quivered, its soft but sinister caress driving Rashel further into insanity with each stroke. It felt much different than anything she had ever before experienced; it was almost enjoyable. Almost – it tickled far too much to be enjoyable. Though, she was aware that the slime remaining on her toes and right foot was still overwhelming her senses to make any rational judgments, though.

It seemed that Kelly was enjoying her role in this intently, as she had kept quiet for a long time; what seemed like a long time, anyway. However long everything had been going on, Kelly had been quiet, and this could have been an eternity for all Rashel could tell. Just as Rashel was briefly considering these things, the tongue darted up her big toe ever so slightly – not enough to take away all the gel, but enough to relieve her at any rate.

The event that happened next surprised Rashel more than anything that had happened previously. Suddenly, her toe was very warm and wet; quickly, she realized that it now was within Kelly’s mouth. Before long, Rashel could feel Kelly’s tongue once more, this time caressing her toe pad very rapidly, causing Rashel to shriek the entire time this occurred. The tongue darted around her toe, wrapped around it, and left no part untouched. The entire time it held her toe in its surprisingly tight grip, it wiggled in what struck Rashel as a sort of dance; the most ticklish dance she could ever imagine anyone experiencing, as she shrieked madly. Something hard followed; again, this caused her to shriek shrilly. Kelly had begun nibbling on her toe, she realized. The attention on her toe was welcome, though, as the serum had been removed, and though it tickled, it tickled in a much different manner. Finally, Rashel felt her toe begin to be released from Kelly’s mouth, leaving it with a slight pop noise, as if it were a lollipop of some sort. Another lash of the tongue was felt before the same treatment was given to the remainder of her toes, each toe given a more careful and thorough treatment than the last.

At long last, all of her foot had been cleaned. Kelly, however, saw this as no reason to finish giving it attention. Another lash of the tongue greeted her big toe, before it entered into the ticklish cavern that was Kelly’s mouth again. For only a few seconds did her toe remain there, before it was abandoned; the rest of her foot was treated as if it were a very large ice cream cone, again becoming the target of Kelly’s tongue as she licked quite passionately. Rashel could no longer take it, screaming, “Thehehehe other foot, pleahehehease!” She had wanted to scream for it to stop, to beg for an ending; but she knew that if the serum stayed on her remaining foot any longer, she would be driven entirely insane. Regardless of consequences… she had to get it off of her, now.

“Again, slave.” Was all that Kelly said.

“Pleheheheease… my other fohohohohooot. Please!”

“Very well,” was the reply that met her plead, followed by a very soft kiss on the direct center of her foot. A kiss was given to each of the toes on the foot that had been so affectionately tortured, before that warm, sickly wet tongue met her other foot, the touch of which drove Rashel wild. It took almost no time for Kelly to have licked the entirety of Rashel’s sole clean, which relieved her to no end, as much as it tickled.

Unlike before, there was no difficulty in holding her feet still during this unique method of tickling. Now that the serum was for the most part gone, she was forced to focus more on Kelly’s tongue. The longer that she did, the more that she realized she was enjoying all the attention that she was receiving. She almost longed for it to never stop. Almost; it still tickled like crazy, which she could not stand. With each round of the tongue, she shrieked, but occasionally moaned as well. After giving Rashel’s arch three long, intentional licks, Kelly sat back and gazed directly into Rashel’s eyes. As Kelly moved back, Rashel anticipated that her toes would now be victims, and she spread them apart and back accordingly.

The gel still tickled in such a maddening way, but she only giggled lightly from it now. Not loud enough to make it hard to hear Kelly, when she said, “Amazing. You’re already catching on to your role. Not enough, though. Beg me.”

“Pleas…heheheease…”

“I thought you would have learned by now…”

“My toes…hehehe… please…”

“Do you like it?”

“Yehehes..”

“Good.” After Kelly said this, Rashel could feel her pinky toe enter Kelly’s mouth. Again, it tickled like crazy; especially when Kelly’s tongue wrapped itself around her toe, but more so when she rapidly swatted at it with the very tip of her tongue. Each individual toe was given this very deliberate treatment, one by one, ending with her big toe. Of course, her big toe received the most attention, and a kiss thereafter, which caused Rashel to giggle ever so lightly. That tickled, too; was there anything that would not tickle her feet, she wondered? Of course, these thoughts were short lived, cast aside by the overwhelming feeling of the assault on her feet. Kelly licked her foot up and down, nibbled on her toes every now and then, or sucked upon them. Though she did the last infrequently, Rashel appreciated the very distinct feeling and tickling that it caused; enjoyed it, in fact, moaning with pleasure each time. Unfortunately, most of this pleasurable experience was followed by much more intense tickle treatment.

As if Kelly could predict that Rashel grew accustomed to the patterns that began to appear in her torment, she would change it up often enough that it always caught Rashel off guard. Her right foot would be licked, and then arbitrarily her left foots toes would receive attention. At one point, Kelly began kissing Rashel’s right foot, while softly scratching at that terrible spot underneath the toes of her left foot, the over all effect being pleasantly maddening; extremely enjoyable while at the same time entirely unbearable. It struck Rashel right then that she was enjoying everything at this point, in fact, that she no longer wished for it to stop. Her laughter still felt and sounded tortured, but her giggles and chuckles were as often as not interrupted by moans of pleasure. As she was coming to this realization, her thoughts were interrupted by the sensation of nails scratching across both of her soles, causing her to fervently try to escape her bonds again. However, she noticed that the attempts to escape were by reaction, and no longer free thought.

Rashel began to wonder if that had been Kelly’s diabolic goal the entire time; to force Rashel to enjoy the punishment given to her bare and defenseless feet. Maybe the terrible tickling that had begun this all was intended to lead into lighter, more enjoyable tickling, so that… no, this line of thought was entirely ridiculous.. As she came to what seemed like a realization, though, she realized that her thought processes were no longer being inhibited by the tickling; that, in fact, Kelly had stopped several minutes ago, and was now merely gazing into her eyes again. Despite having realized this, Kelly did not stop gazing, which Rashel found to be very unsettling. Rashel continued to giggle lightly through the silence, though this was through deep and quickly drawn breaths. She could still feel the slight after effect of the tickling tingling across every centimeter of her feet, despite it having since long ended. Though she was locked tightly, she managed to wipe the tears that moistened her face onto her sleeves, as an attempt to at least try to keep the semblance of being in control of the situation.

The long silence was eventually broken by Kelly, but not for several more minutes. “Did you enjoy it, slave?,” she asked, that devilish look returning to her eyes.

Rashel responded very fast, with a stout “Yes,” and quickly realized that she had no deliberated on this for even a second. The fact that she did this should have horrified her, but she knew that she was not lying. Somewhere inside of her, she was horrified at this acceptance, but it was a distant feeling.

“That’s good… that’s good…,” replied Kelly, as Rashel felt her long nails again streak their way up her sole. Rashel shrieked, and felt her foot spasm erratically in an attempt to escape. The nails reached her toes, and wiggled just at the base of them slightly.
“Do you want me to stop, slave?”

“Ahhhhhahahahaha! No! Don’t stop! Don’t stohohohop!”

“That’s too bad. I wouldn’t want to break my new toy.” After that, she stopped wiggling her fingers, and rose from where she had been kneeling. Reaching into her back pocket, Kelly moved and knelt to Rashel’s right. After having drawn a small key from her back pocket, she unlocked the manacle that prohibited her right leg from moving, and then the left. The right wrist came next, and then the left, finally freeing Rashel from where she sat. Though weary, Rashel started to rise, only to be reprehended for doing so. “Slave!,” shouted Kelly, “Who gave you permission to rise!? The first rule you will learn is to never walk barefoot. You’ll dirty your precious soles.”

Rashel took the order, and sat back, afraid of what would happen should she do otherwise. Just then, she noticed her boots were no longer in the corner where they had rested; peculiar, she thought, as she wondered when they had been moved. By this time, Kelly was no longer in her sight, but she quickly returned, with Rashel’s boots in hand. Also in hand were some lengths of rope.
“Sit up, slave. Put your hands behind your back.” Rashel did as she was ordered, feeling Kelly tightly tie her wrists together. Strange, that she would let Rashel go, only to bind her once more. Not that she questioned her out loud, again afraid of the repercussions. “Raise your right leg,” ordered Kelly quite harshly. Rashel obeyed, raising her right leg and pointing her bare toes towards the wall. In an instant, the boot was on her foot; again protecting it from anything foreign, though she was unsure if this was a good thing or a bad thing at this point. Strangely, the bottoms felt slightly… slimy. A gasp left her lips as she realized what the slimy substance must be, but not before Kelly had tightened and fastened what appeared to be a belt like addition to the top of her boot. That had never been there before, but she could feel that it secured the boot to her leg as she began to howl once more. The other boot was applied in the same manner, though she was kicking her right leg fiercely, in an attempt to rid herself of her protection turned tormenter. After the left boot was fastened, she screamed and kicked with all of her might, but knew that she would not remove the boots by her own power. Once more, that awful tickling sensation coated the entirety of her feet, between her toes and all. What Kelly probably referred to as beautiful laughter filled the room once again.

“Wonderful. I’ll see you tomorrow morning, slave,” was all that Kelly said before she left. Rashel heard the door close, followed by the turn of a key, though she was, for the most part, unaware. All she could really think about was the tickling sensation that had befallen her feet once more. Once again, her feet filled the entirety of her senses as she roared with laughter and screamed for help, all to no avail.

To her, though, the worst part was not that all she was aware of was that horrible sensation covering her feet; rather, it was that she never wanted that sensation to go away, now relishing in what she had once despised. Tomorrow, she would face… no, she looked forward to enduring new ways of having her feet tickled.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back