• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on UHF? short but true

Bagelfather

Verified
If you flip the UHF DVD to the second side for the bonus features and check out the deleted scenes, there is a brief "romantic" scene with Wierd Al and Victoria Jackson where he briefly tickles her before the chair topples over while she giggles.

The plus side: hey you get to see Victoria Jackson tickled.

The down side: It's Wierd Al (mind you I like Wierd Al but as Shaggy would say "this is Uber Creepy").

suggestion: try playing the bonus features while the disc is not flipped over in the player, it's amusing.

and Victoria Jackson just might be one of us...

She got married during one of her seasons on SNL, she announced her nuptials in a skit. It was an evening news parody, at the end she did a hand stand on the desk (she's was a gymnast y'know) and said something along the lines of, "now i've got someone to tickle". There were a few other things she "now had someone to..." but that's the one that got my attention. Strange coincidence, eh?

---Krebb

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back