• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bride Should Have Kept Her Mouth Shut!

IUPtickler

For the past seven months Danae has been planning her wedding and making the lives of her bridesmaids just miserable! From changing the dress over and over to having her bridesmaids purchase items for the wedding then changing her mind and not using the items. Through all of this Danae’s friend have tried to remain calm and keep their friend in mind, however enough is enough. The last straw came at the final dress fitting…

All of the girls were in town for the week leading up to the big day! It was the Monday evening before the wedding, and the girls were at the dress shop for any last minute alterations. The five bridesmaids had just put their dresses on and were waiting for Danae to come out and have a look.

“Ah…hmmm”, muttered Dane
“What?” yelled Nancy
“Well it’s just that length doesn’t really work for your figures.”
The girls were almost at their breaking point but with a little help from Christie they kept quiet and waited for the tailor to come in and get some new measurements. While they were waiting Christie leaned over to Carrie and whispered in her ear…
“What a bitch.”
Carrie just chuckled and got measured again. After a little bit of measuring and pinning the girls were ready for Danae’s approval. They all marched out into the room where Danae was impatiently waiting.
“Well”, asked the girls.
“The length is so much better!” replied Danae with much excitement.
“However the neck lines are showing too much chest, I mean after all people are looking at my body not yours, sorry but we need to do something about it.”
Right then the tailors threw their hands in the air and stormed out of the room.
Rachel quickly yelled!
“See what you did now, they are just trying to help and your being a huge pain.”
“Listen Rachel enough people has seen your boobs, let’s not drag them down the aisle on my day!” retorted Danae
“Ahhh this in nuts, why are putting up with this?” asked Nancy
Danae then left the room with some attitude and pushed through her friends. The girls just stood there in shock and looked at each other.
“That girl is unreal” said Christie
“She made a good point though; lots of people have seen Rachel’s boob’s haha”
Rachel gave Carrie a nasty look as the other girls chuckled.
“What are we going to do?” asked Nancy
“All we can do is kill her with kindness.” answered Christie
So they girls talked a little more laughed about how the night was going. Then they all agreed on just how to kill her with kindness. A few minutes later the girls rejoined Danae in the room with a present that was supposed to be a surprise in a few days.
Carrie spoke first…
“We are really sorry Danae. I think we may have forgotten this is your time, so we have decided to give one of your presents early. Now this was supposed to be for girl’s night but we agree that everyone here needs a pick me up!”
“Have a seat” said Rachel
“Alright close your eyes and get ready!” said Christie
So Dane sat in the big comfortable chair that the dress shop had for people while waiting. Danae sat there in suspense for a few moments before it happened…
Rachel and Nancy grabbed her arms, pulled them above her head and tied her wrists to the coat rack above her. While at the same time Carrie and Christie pulled two ottomans over and tied one ankle to each one. It all happened so fast Danae could not react!
“What the…!” yelled Danae
“Oh shut it Danae, we need to talk.” Stated Nancy
Then they girls started…
“We have been bending over backwards for you for the past seven months and we do understand that this your time and you get the final say in everything but we all agree you could do it a little nicer. So we feel you need to relax a little bit and to help you relax we decided to give you and early present.” declared Nancy
Christie and Carrie tore off the wrapping paper to reveal a plain looking brown box. The dumped the content on to a table that was sitting next to Danae. Her eyes seemed confused as she watch a few feathers, warming lotion and a vibrator fall out.
“Now this was supposed to be for after the wedding but we all agree it might help out before.” Smirked Rachel
Carrie leaned over Danae feet and looked her right in eyes and said,
“Laugh, scream or moan first? You pick!”
Suddenly the bridesmaid’s plan was very clear to Danae and replied back,
“Ahhh…”

To be continued…

Please post any comments or suggestions for the next part!

Very nice

Cant wait for part 2. Dont stop now. I love the scenerio. You got my attention, please have some upperbody tickling

Nice set up! I'm truly looking forward to part two.

nice setup but please proof and spellcheck your story before posting, makes reading easier. Keep going, should be fun, and some description of the characters would be nice.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back