• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lola's merciless F/M

sean901

TMF Regular
I had been a member of a personals website called Dating Dreams for some months now, and had been posting in the hope of meeting someone without having much luck. I had been single for a few years, and it was starting to get me down. I felt like i was never going to meet someone that I could have a relationship with, because all my previous ones had been so dry and empty, and i was beginning to think that there was something wrong with me.
And then, one day around Easter time, I received a post in my inbox. It was from the user name of 'Devilish Angel', and it read 'Well hello there : hey cutie. I think i very much like what i see. So if you like what you see, then be sure to let me know, because i'm certainly not gonna wait around forever x'. I looked at her profile picture, and I could not believe my eyes. She was beautiful. She had long, dark brown hair, and creamy pale skin. She looked like a young Catherine Zita Jones! And her eyes, oh my god they were so dark and mysterious and naughty. I had a smile on my face from one ear to the other, and I jumped up off my chair and shouted 'YESSSS!, like a school kid would after scoring a goal for the school football team. I was made up.
So after sending each other a couple of messages, and doing a little cyber flurting, we got to talking over the phone. Her name was Lola, and she worked at a pharmacy on the other side of town. She didn't really say much about herself, but she seemed quite eager to meet me, so I was more than happy.
It was a Saturday, and it was piss pouring with rain. I was so nervous my hands had been sweating all day, and I had been looking at myself in the mirror coming up with cheesy chat up lines to avoid them dreadly uncomfortable silences.
An hour before we were meeting, and I was climbing the walls with anxiety. I hadn't been on a date since I was 21, and that went pretty sour pretty quickly, so I wasn't exactly overly confident in my dating skills, and she was intelligent and incredibly good looking, so it was understandable that I was nervous.
I walked into the bar that we had arranged to meet in, and I went up to the bar and ordered a tequila. I was gonna need a little bit of dutch courage for this. Just as I had knocked it back, I looked round and there she was, with a big smile on her face.
'So, straight to the hard stuff, ey. I like you already', she said as she was laughing. I wasn't sure what to say, so I just offered to buy her a drink and she insisted on having a tequila, which lead to more tequila's, and before we knew it we were well on our way to being drunk.
'Hahaha, oh my god that is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard' she yelled as she was laughing hysterically. We had been talking about how we both felt before coming down to meet each other, and I had told her a couple of the cheesy lines I had memorised earlier. We were both laughing so much that we were gasping for breath at one point.
Giggling, I took a sip of my drink and I looked at her as she was stroking her hair behind her ears. Man she was hot, I thought. I would surely be the happiest man alive if I was to end up in her bed tonight.
Almost as if she were psychic, she looked at me, with those dark, deviant eyes and she smiled.
'So, I don't usually do this, but I think your a really nice guy, so what the hell', and with that she moved up towards me and started kissing me on the lips softly. As I closed my eyes, I felt one of her hands move to my side, and she gave my ribs a subtle, yet firm little squeeze. 'Ahh', I shreiked, and nearly fell off my seat. 'Don't do that!' I warned her. She then sat back in her chair and started laughing.
'What!' I said feeling a little self concious.
'Nothing, your just so cute'. She then gave me a look that would make any man melt in her hands, and I started to get turned on.
'So', she said as she put her hand on my leg. Her nails were long and perfectly shaped, and were painted with dark red varnish. 'Would you like to come back to mine for a glass of wine and maybe another kiss, if you're lucky.'
I started to become hard as her hands were no more than an inch away from my crotch.
'Err, yeah sure, that would be great', I said nervously.
'Good, then lets go', and with that she quickly stood up and took my hand and began walking me out of the bar, almost pulling me as I covered up the large bulge I had in my pants.
As we walked through her front door she immediately turned around and started kissing me, only this time a lot more passionately. I started kissing her neck, and she began moaning softly. I looked down at her breasts and went to kiss them but she pulled away quickly and began to wave her finger at me.
'Uh uh uh, not yet you eager little devil. First, wine', and before I had chance to take my coat off and sit down she had poured me a large glass of red and was shoving it under my nose.
'Drink up handsome, and then we can play'. She chuckled quietly to herself with a devious tone, and I thought that it seemed like she was up to something, some kind of prank maybe.
'Have you poisoned my wine or something?' I said jokingly. She began to laugh hysterically, and then she looked at me with a serious, almost evil face, and said 'Don't be ridiculous. now drink up', and with that I knocked back half of the glass in one go.
She climbed on top of me and began stroking my hair, and I went to kiss her but she kept moving her lips from side to side playfully.
Then, all of a sudden, everything began spinning and my eyelids felt like they were being drawn shut, like a pair of curtains. 'What the', I said as I looked at her. My voice sounded like it was underwater, a mile away. She began stroking my hair again softly, and then it was complete blackness.
I slowly opened my eyes. My eyelids felt like they had lead weights on them, and my vision was completely blurred for a second.
When I came to, I could see the ceiling, and a light fitting. I looked down at myself and realised that I was completely naked, and tied to a four poster bed by my wrists and ankles. I pulled on the restraints and they did'nt give an inch. Panic suddenly hit me and I shouted out.
'LOLA, what the FUCK!'
She quickly walked in through an open door tying back her hair. She closed the door and sat down beside me on the bed.
'Yes darling, everything ok?
She looked at me with her dark eyes and began smiling.
I pulled on the restraints as hard as I could, and dropped my head on a pillow placed underneath me.
'What the fuck is going on? Why am I tied spread eagle to your bed, NAKED!?' I looked at her worried, but angry at the same time.
She laughed an almost exagerated, evil laugh.
'Well, here's the thing', she said sniggering. 'Aww, don't worry my handsome plaything. I'm not going to hurt you', she said reassuringly. 'It's just I have this thing, or fetish if you will, for tying men up to my bed and tickle torturing them until they loose their sanity'. She said all this with complete calm and reason in her voice, and even with a hint of humour.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Tickle torture, until I loose my sanity, I thought to myself before it had fully registered. And then the fear kicked in. I was desperately ticklish all over my body, which was stretched out, naked.
'Youv'e got to be fucking kiddin me Lola. Tickle torture? Thats, I mean, thats..' I was lost for words.
'Aww whats the matter sweety, is someone a little ticklish?' A little! I thought. A lot would be an understatement. Even when someone pretends to tickle me I shudder with fear! This was bad. This was very bad indeed!
'Look, Lola, I mean, I think it's cool that your a little bit kinky', I thought to myself... the woman had spiked me, stripped me off and tied me up! A little kinky is definitley an understatement.
'But, I think you should really seriously think about this, I mean', I was running out of words, and I was beginning to sweat.
'Look! I am going to tickle torture you whether you like it or not', she said promptly, 'So you might aswell give in to the idea, and, who knows, maybe we'll have a laugh', she said with a huge smile on her face.
She stood up, and looked at my cock with lustful eyes.
'Thats quite an impressive piece of hardwear you've got there. I do hope it's ticklish'.
She walked down to the bottom of the bed, and stood between my feet, which were bound to each bedpost. She looked me up and down, and I could tell she was very aroused at this point. She then slowly began to move her long fingernails towards my helpless soles, wiggling her fingers playfully. Oh my god! I thought. Please not my feet! I can't stand...
I felt a fingernail slowly scrape along from the ball of my foot to the top of my toes. I pulled with all my might on the restraint on that foot, and yelled out in sheer agony. 'AHHHHH!! NOOOOO'! She gave out an evil chuckle and then began scraping her nails on the soles of both my feet, from the top to the bottom, up and down,up and down. I was writhing and squirming violently, pulling my legs as hard as I could, but the tightly bound ropes just wouldn't give.
'AAAHAHA! Pleeease LOLA!! Pleeease STOP! PLEEEASE!!', but she just kept on scraping her nails on the bottoms of my feet, relentlessly, mercilessly.
She stopped, but not for long. As I was catching my breath, still squirming, she walked over to a set of drawers, and took out two hairbrushes, one in each hand. She slowly walked back over towards my feet, chuckling to herself. I closed my eyes. This was going to be pure torture. She began scraping the brushes vigorously on my feet, digging the brush tips in hard, but just soft enough to make it tickle, rather than hurt. I was in pure tickle agony at this point, bucking my body up and down, from side to side, and I could barely catch my breath. She began scraping the brushes from side to side at the top of my foot, just below my toes, and I gave out the loudest shreik possible. 'YARRGGHHHHHAHA!!!'
'Hmmm, theres the spot', she said excitedly, like she had found some money or something. 'It's a good job I've got this room sound proofed!' she said laughing.
After what seemed like hours of torturing my feet, she finally stopped. I didn't stop whimpering for another 30 seconds or so, and she was laughing at me.
'See, that was fun wasn't it?'
I began to catch my breath.
'NO, that was not fun Lola, NOT FOR ME!', I shouted angrily.
'Oh dear, shouting at me is not going to help your situation at all my dear!' she said like a school teacher telling off a pupil.
She walked round and sat beside me. She began stroking her long red nails softly across my belly, and along my sides. I started squirming my body again, pulling on them relentlessly tight ropes.
'ARGHAHA, stop! please STOP! ARRGH!
Then, she stopped, and I began to feel a new sensation, one that was a lot more to my liking. I felt one of her nails softly stroking the shaft of my cock, up and down, tickling and teasing it. Almost instantly I had a full on erection, and she looked at me like she wanted me inside her. This was interesting, I thought. I am actually starting to enjoy this. She took my hard cock in her smooth, tiny hand and started to pull me off slowly.
'Does that feel good?', she said to me with a kind, sexy voice. I nodded and smiled.
Then, as I closed my eyes, she quickly began digging her nails in my sides, squeezing them with perfect precision. I started thrashing my body, pulling my torso as far up as it would go. She climbed on top of me and held me down with her strong, toned legs, and began attacking my armpits and sides at the same time. It wasn't long until she had found the weak spot in the middle of my sides, and she began to squeeze my ribs aggressively.
'LOLA!!!!! PLEEEASE NOOO! I can't take it! ARRGGHAHAHA!!! I was beginning to loose my mind at this point. My laughing had turned into gasps for air, and I would have given ANYTHING for the tickling to stop.
After probably about an hour of this, give or take the few ten second breathers she let me have to prevent me from suffocating, she stopped. I was pouring with sweat, and was a complete jibbering mess. She took out a towel, and wiped my face and my neck, and she began kissing me. She started to kiss my chest, and stomach, and then she rolled her tongue down my already erect cock, and back up again.
'I have a nice surprise for you', she said childishly. She got up and walked back to the drawers.
'Oh no, please Lola no more!' She chuckled again with that evil laugh, and she pulled out a long, stiff yellow feather. She walked over and sat back on the bed, and started to stroke my cock with the tip. This felt amazing!!! She began to stroke underneath my balls, and I let out a shreik and started to squirm again. 'Ahh, interesting', she said naughtily. She softly stroked the feather down my legs, and back up along my cock, teasing the end of it every so often. She did this for a long, long time, until I could take no more.
'Pleeease let me come, I'm fucking begging you!' I pleaded. I was so hard now it was beginning to become painful.
Finally she put down the feather, and stood up. She slowly started to strip off her clothes, all the while looking at me with those dark, sexy eyes. Her body was amazing. Firm, perk breasts, and a beautifully smooth, flat stomach. She sat on top of me, and put me inside her. Suddenly, the almost near death experience I had just been through became worth every second. She started to make love to me like no one ever had before, and after the hours of torment she had put me through with the feather, I could hold it in no longer. I let out an orgasm that felt like it lasted forever, and made me feel like my head was going to explode. And then, we kissed, and she started to laugh.
'So, I'm afraid I've got some bad news', she said with a hint of humour in her voice. I was almost out of it with my eyes half closed, absolutely exhausted. 'What's that?' I answered with a content smile on my face.
'Well, I've got this friend coming over, in fact she should be here any minute.'
I opened my eyes fully and looked at her. She was sat with a mobile phone in her hand, and she seemed to be writing a text.
'Yep, she's here!', and with that she quickly jumped up off me, put on a gown and left the room.
I wasn't sure what to think at this point, but I was slowly beginning to get a bad feeling in my stomach.
I heard footsteps coming up some stairs, and two women talking, and laughing. Suddenly I felt extremely awkward. A woman that I had never met before, a complete stranger, was about to walk in here and see me tied to a bed naked! All I could do was lie there, and wait.
The door opened, and Lola walked through. She had that evil look in her eyes again, and I was pretty sure of what was coming.
The strange woman walked through the door. She looked me up and down, and started grinning.
'Well done my dear', she said excitedly. 'This is a fine looking catch you have here', and she began walking towards me.
'This is my sister, Lorraine',Lola said to me as if we were meeting at some kind of social event. 'I'm sure your going to like her. She taught me everything I know about tickle torture, although I still don't think she's taught me everything she knows yet!'
Her sister looked at her, and then looked at me. She was older than Lola, but just as stunning, 'Well then my little sister, watch and learn'.
Lola went over to the door and closed it as her sister pulled up a chair and sat between my helpless feet. She began tapping her long, black nails on the back of the chair, and I could almost already feel them scraping my soles. She looked at me like a predator would look at it's prey, and said 'Well, you poor thing you. If you thought Lola was merciless, wait till you get a load of me'.

Last edited:
I've actually changed the ending and a few other bits, to make it a bit more evil, lol

Sean...that was awesome. Thanks for the story and if there is more to come that is even better!!!!

Thanks for the positive comments guys. Part 2 is already underway, though I've got exams at the moment so just doing it in small bits here n there.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back