• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This little piggy went to the Market

savate

TMF Regular
This was about 12 or 13 years back, on the Australian Television Children Program "Here's Humphrey."

The presenter was a girl named Emily Bradford who was probably in her mid 20s at that time. At the start of the program, the girl walk into Humphrey's house and apparently one of her shoes are missing. So, she says until they can find her shoes lets go some games with her feet.

So, she put her foot in the lap of Humphrey with the sole facing the camera, and they counted her toes a several times. After that, they decided to play "This little piggy went to the market" with her feet, with the sole still facing the camera, and we all know how that ends. Humphrey tickled her sole a several times, and the hole thing lasted about 3-4 minutes. What I can remember the most is how clean and soft her sole looked like.

Too bad it was a long time ago, there are no clips of this. Would have being nice to see it again

There was another good one on Here's Humphrey years ago, where one of his 'girls' (at least 25) was taking part in some kind of baby-related photoshoot and he tickled her feet to get her to laugh. This resulted in some not entirely badly-faked laughter, and her saying "Humphrey, you know I'm ticklish there!" Happened a few times, and wasn't a bad scene. Unfortunately I don't know how regularly they repeat these sorts of things on Channel Nine, or if Humphrey's even on any more, and the time when I could watch it is now a relic of when I was both unemployed and yet up early enough.

I suspect Humphrey, being made out of whatever fur her is made out of, would be rather good at tickling if he really put his mind to it. And he's already not wearing pants.

a shame this is so obscure it'll never be found :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back