• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perils Of Linda

Neutron

This forum has no Request section like the old one so please forgive any breach of etiquette. A few years back I read an excellent series called The Perils Of Linda. Does anyone have this series of stories? And was Tickle Strip 2 ever written? (An excellent story by the way but I think the author somewhat missed the boat on the ending)

Neutron said:
This forum has no Request section like the old one so please forgive any breach of etiquette. A few years back I read an excellent series called The Perils Of Linda. Does anyone have this series of stories? And was Tickle Strip 2 ever written? (An excellent story by the way but I think the author somewhat missed the boat on the ending)

*bump* This is like one of the first tickle stories I ever read!!!! It was SOOO hot! I was 14 or 15 and still in my mom's house, and I had to keep closing the browser window for fear she would see me reading this ;) lol

I can't find it anymore either... but it was great, if anyone knows where it went.

siamese dream

If you go back to almost the beginning of this request forum (or maybe the Stories Forum, you'll see Aragorn posted all seven parts of it.

I'm going on vacation and won't be back for a month, but if you'd like I can send it to you.

[email protected]

Tron

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back