• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All you had to do was ask! M/F

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
This is my first post and my first attempt at a story. Please leave a comment on how good or bad you think it is or if you maybe have a request. Even though it is fictional I tried to make it seem as believable as possible, because we all know in real life tickling experiences aren't normally two women in bikinis covered in oil tickling each other for a secret code, while that is a nice fanatasy, that is all it is a fantasy. I also like tickling stories with build up and tension between the characters where tickling isn't in there straight away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All You Had To Do Was Ask!"

It was a perfect Autumn day in April, like it was handcrafted from a dream. The sun had been shining all day, delivering a wonderful 25oc for the most part. The air smelt sweet and fresh and a sense of life was in the air. By the afternoon the temperature had dropped a bit and a slight breeze had picked up. It was the kind of breeze that floated around and caressed the skin of those daydreaming the afternoon away.

One of these daydreamers is Chris. He had been enjoying the best part of a 3 week holiday. On this particular friday afternoon, although he had been relaxing his heart has never been beating faster for tonight, his friend, secret crush and lifelong sweetheart (whatever you want to call her) Megan, was coming to visit him.

Chris & Megan had been as much apart of each others lives as what oxygen had been. Both living in a friendly & sleepy area about 15 minutes apart from each other and 30 minutes from the city. They were destined for each other, like their lives were ripped from hollywood. They were the core two people in a group of everchanging friends. They had seen each other's heart been broken throughout highschool - but the only sad part of this story was how long it took these 2 to realize their love for of each other.

As they finished school and entered the bigger part of the world, they slowly drifted apart, not by their own design but because they both had different goals and dreams. Megan, more of a free spirit, floated all over the world that she had wanted to see for years. Chris on the other hand had his roots firmly planted in the ground focused on his hard work, all his energy going into his passion for cars. Both of them now 24, a chance for the two to meet again was a gift from the gods.

Before the story goes any deeper, it should be told that Chris has an interesting character trait. It started in his teens and has since grown from there. He had a tickle fetish. He couldn't explain how he got it, why he has it, but he just does. Nobody knew about it, not even Megan. This was because he was quite clever at coming up with ways of getting away with a quick tickle. Although he had several opportunities and experiences, he never got Megan very often. But when he did he got her good, giving the desired result - a smile, laugh, begging and the occasional playful slap on the arm.

And the "fetish" idea never came up with Megan because he could easily shrug it off as a playful "friend, secret crush, sweet heart thingy"

The clock flashed 5:47pm as Chris paced through his house, being teased for the past half an hour by other cars slowly passing his house. To distract himself he flicked through his CD collection, trying to find which 1997 album had more melancholy. Tossing up between Radiohead's O.K Computer & The Foo Fighters The Colour & The Shape - finally deciding on the latter, there was at last a knock at the door!

"Knock-knock, anybody home" Megan called from outside. "Yeah, I'm coming" Chris replied hastily as the nervousness ran through his voice. The lock clicked, and the door opened. "Come inside" Chris offered as she walked into the house.

Their she stood, 5'3'' 56kg - long straight dark brown hair stopping just past her shoulders, skin with a light tan, brown eyes and a smile lit up the room and made his heart race - like it would to a 13 year old boy going to his 1st dance - just like it did to him when he went to his 1st dance with her. At 24 he still blushed from her smile - Megan looked right back at him - staring into what she called over the years "friendly honest eyes" and a "cheeky smile." "You could always make me laugh - one way or another' while giggling Megan would say over the years. Chris 5'11'' and 82kg black hair, blue eyes he was built quite solid but wasn't football team material so to speak.

After the two exchanged the cliches, Chris wrapped his arms around her waist - Megan now on her tip toes they kissed each other shortly and sweetly on the lips. "Do you mind if I Have a shower? I really want to get into clean fresh clothes" - Megan asked "yeah sure, there should be a spare towel in there - I'll just get tea ready" He replied as he picked up the phone for the nearest chinese delivery restaurant.

"You really are a wizard in the kitchen" Megan said sarcastically as she walked into the bathroom. "I know!" Chris shouted back with even more sarcasm in his voice and a smirk on his face. Chris & Megan had such an open level of positive friction that allowed these sorts of jokes & insults to be seen in such a positive way - another reason why they are so close.

For what seemed like an eternity, the tea finally arrived and was all setup and soon after, Megan walked out of the shower. She was wearing a tight yellow t-shirt that rode up over her stomach depending on how she would sit, blue jeans and white socks that had pink tips on where her toes and heel would be. Her hair was still straight.

While eating tea, they talked about everything from recent events & nostalgia to the quite sad and the down right retardtedly funny. After tea - they both agreed upon a movie and settled on the lounge for a nice relaxing night. 5 minutes into the movie, Megan asked Chris "Do you mind if I take my socks off? I feel more comfortable barefoot. She concluded. "Yeah, sure allow me" Chris said with his voice pitch raising slightly. He slowly peeled off her socks - her feet were resting on his lap, but he left her socks on about 2/3 of her feet. He turned and looked at her and said "there you go!" She replied "looks like I'll do it myself" with a slight smile. As she sat up to take off her socks properly Chris took his left hand and quickly tickled both her feet. "h-h-heyy, that t-t-tickles!" She said in an outburst of giggles as she shot up in the lounge. Chris didn't respond, he didn't even look at her, he just gave off a slight smile. Once again Megan attempted to take off her socks, and the same result occured another 5 times. by the fifth attmept, Megan had just laid back in lounge, as if to submit to the tickling. "Hehehehehehehe" she softly laughed as Chris ran two fingers up and down her left foot and then switching to her right. He finally stopped and removed her socks and in the most patronising tone said "All you had to do was ask." Megan was tempted to respond but figured another tickle attack might be on the cards. But, at the same time a tiny little voice in the back off her mind thought that the tickling gave such a love/hate sensation rush through her body.

Now 25 minutes into the movie, Megan was getting revenge on Chris without even realizing it. He was slowly going insane. Megan's now barefeet were sitting in his lap. Her toenails were coloured hot pink, which although he never mentioned, he really loved it on her. She also had toerings on both feet on the toe next to the big one. To top it off, a small anklet wrapped around her left ankle just above her size 6 feet. Megan, without realising it could keep Chris in this state of insanity forever because of her frequent trips to get pedicures make her feet and soles as soft as what a fashion designer would want silk to be. Megan's frequent pedicure trips could only be explained by the fact that she was a girly-girl at heart. Although she would hate to admit it that she took so much care in how she looked as a fear of appearing shallow, she just really enjoyed looking pretty from head to toe.

Chris's heart was beating in his head, as he sat there watching Megan's feet slowly rubbing each other, then stretching back & her toes flexing in and out. He quickly scanned to see what Megan was doing, only to find she was absorbed in the movie. It was as if teasing him was on autopilot. His mind was ticking over trying to find any excuse to touch and tickle her feet. Out of the blue, she sat up, bounced into the kitchen and returned with a drink in her hand. As she went to return to her position, she started to prod and poke Chris's leg with her toes. After about the 3rd poke he turned his head to which she asked "Do you know what goes great with a movie and a drink?" His answer a quizzical look, to which she responded "A foot massage! hehehe" Whilst waving her feet in his face.

As soon as those words were processed by Chris's brain it clicked into overdrive. His plan to get a good tickle out of her seemed like a long shot but it was at least worth a shot. He responded to her massage proposition with a simple "Nah." The smile on Megan's face faded and she started to pout and plead. "Oh, come on Chris, pretty please, there a bit sore after today, I was quite busy until I arrived here." As she continued her case to get what she desired (as if the tickling that had happened before just left her mind).

Chris knew he was drawing her in, like moths to a flame. "You wouldn't be able to handle a massage Megan." He stated in a calm yet excited tone, to which she responded "Why not?" with a slight bit of anger. "Because, you couldn't even handle the little tickle before, how could you take a full on massage? In fact I don't think you could handle the massage, because your just a girl!" He said in a teasing manner. Megan, slightly annoyed at his last comment felt tempted to challenge his claim and responded "I could to handle it! And I think I can prove it to!" Chris almost had her drawn in. He said to her, "I have a little wager for you then for you to prove to me you can handle it." "O.k then" Megan replied slightly intrigued. "Well, like I said before I think if you could handle the tickling, you could hanlde the massage. How about, I give you the best & longest foot massage you have ever had, if you can..(chris clears his throat) take a 20 minute tickling."

Chris's heart was racing as after these words left his lips the silence was not only deafening, but suffocating and it seemed to last an eternity, until the smile on Megan's face returned and slowly grew until her whole face once again lit up. "O.K then Chris, your on! In fact if you want to make it interesting, how about if I survive the 20 miuntes not only do I get that amazing massage you have to take me out to dinner tomorrow night wherever I wan't no matter the cost. And if I can't make it you score yourself $50." Chris virtually speechless, nodded in agreeance. Megan jumped off the lounge and headed to the bedroom she had her stuff in. "Where are you going?" Chris asked "Im going to get some of my stockings from my bag" "Why do you need those for?" asking another question. When she returned with a small clothes bag and dropped it to the floor holding two sets of stockings in her hand she answered "to tie me up, silly!" "I want to show you that I am not just a girly-girl and I can handle anything you throw at me!" She said quite confidently and continued to say, besides it's only 20 minutes, how long could that be?" She concluded.

As he tied, her hands behind her back, his hands were slightly shaking because he was at long last filling this ideal he had in his mind for so long. Megan noticed the shaking and said "Are you nervous about losing to a girl! You will never break me!" While shaking her head like something out of a movie. Chris just smiled and simply replied "We will see" as he finished tying her ankles together. He took his watch and set a countdown timer for 20 minutes, placed it on the table near the lounge and turned around to face Megan with a big grin on her face "Bring it on you bitch Chris! hehe" she stated.

Chris sat down right next to his bound friend and wasted no time, but he started off slowly with his hands slowly moving around and carresing the back of her neck and ears. Megan immediately bit her lip and started to tense up and lead foward as his fingers slowly took turns moving up and down her neck, you could count each finger moving, 1,2,3,4 1,2,3,4. Megan was holding her composure quite well at this point only letting the slightest giggles escape from her. She was even cocky enough to make the point of how easy this was going to be. "This 20 minutes is just going to fly by!" She smuggly stated.

Chris was silent for a few moments until he replied with one word "Really?" very sadisticly, and she said "Yep!", before she started to continue with the smart remarks, Chris quickly switched to attacking her sides and ribs spider tickling her, at this stage Megan let out a massive yelp, without losing any pace almost going into a trance like state, Chris continued the side and rib assault for a good 2 minutes. By this stage Megan was showing some cracks. "hehehahaha, please go easy on meehe-eh C-Chris! Im really ticklish oh-hon my sides!" Chris couldn't care less, especially after how easy she said this was going to be. "But you said this was going to be easy, and besides I'm having to much fun!" Chris teased. By this stage Megan could only respond with silent laughter.

She couldn't believe the waves of sensation that kept crashing over her body, it was if every tickle felt amazing but every other tickle felt like torture. It felt indescribable, but at least she figured it was more than half over. Suddenly, the tickling stopped she thought at long last the 20 minutes had passed! That was until she heard Chris say "5 minutes down, 15 minutes to go!" Megan couldn't believe it, but she appreciated every second of relief from not being tickled. Chris then moved Megan around to a point where she was lying on her back with her stomach resting on his lap. Megan knew exactly what was coming next as Chris slowly lifted her shirt above over her stomach, as this was going on Megan began softly giggling because she knew what was coming next.

Chris took one finger and started circling around her tummy as her soft giggles became stronger and more constant, he then used both hands and slowly tickled her tummy just below her belly button with all 10 fingers. "Hehehehehehehhahahahahahehehehahahaha, ohhhh that rea-eally ti-ickles!, Pl-lease show me a b-bit of mercy im mmoo-re ticklish t-than I tho-ought!" Was Megan's now more humbled stance on the whole situation. Chris just leaned his head slightly and just softly cooed to her "coochie coochie coo.." She couldn't explain it but those words just made it seem more intense and made her laugh harder.

The tickling slowed down until it stopped. Megan took this opportunity to take in as much air as she could hold. This was interrupted by Chris who asked Megan "Do you know what a rasberry is?" As soon as she heard this query, her eyes widened as far as they could go. "No Chris! Please anything but that!" She pleaded with all the sincerity left in her. Chris slowly lowered his head to her stomach and proceeded to give her a very precise rasberry. Megan simply exploded into laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" "Coochie coochie coo...does this tickle?...are you ticklish?" Chris traded between these phrases after each rasberry. Megan was in hysterics, her face was red, tears were sliding down her cheeks and the only response she had was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" With 7 minutes to go Megan was close to surrendering until Chris suddenly stopped.

Megan's breathing was now heavy and long-winded, she knew this break wouldn't last long and although more than half of the time had passed, she had next to no strength to last the distance, but she would never let on. Chris turned to her and in a very calm voice stated "I haven't tickled your cute little tootsies yet!" he said this while holding and playing with one of her big toes. Megan just sat there with her eyes closed and lips pursed knowing full well that while her stomach was very ticklish, her feet were her true weak spot. Chris also sort of knew this and purposely left them until last, after she didn't have much energy leftover.

Chris scooted over to the end of the couch where her feet were resting. He lifted them up and placed them on his left leg and locked them in by laying his right leg on top of her feet making a makeshift lock. Without any warning, he used his right hand to tickle her right foot slowly, and his left hand to get her left foot with a speedy tickle. He would swap the pace of each hand, and because of that Megan couldn't keep up, or hold in the laughter and once again exploded "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" The tickling sensation was so strong that her torso lifted up she tried to bat her head and hands (which were still tied behind her back) at him at an attempt to get him to stop. This would only encourage him to reach out and attack her stomach and ribs, forcing her to just lay back and give in to the foot tickling.

Megan felt like her senses were in another world, she couldn't believe that she could still be laughing. Chris had her two big toes held together with one hand and used the other hand to slowly run up and down her know completely trapped soles. His fingers glided up and down her soles with ease, because of her perfectly pampered pedicured feet. Up and down, up and down he would go. Stopping occasionally to tickle her toes which in turn would get a squeal out of her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HEEEHHHE OOHHHHOOOHHH!" Megan would go as his fingers played on her soles like piano keys. With 4 minutes to go, Megan was finished, she was close to mouthing the words when Chris once again stopped.

All Megan could hear was clanking and rustling of her bag that she dropped on the floor next to the lounge which the stockings she was tied up with were in. Then the noise stopped followed by Chris shouting "A-HA!" "What is it?" Megan replied exhaustedly. "Well, I can't believe you made it this far, and I think you have proven that you are a real toughie of a girl so I've thought of stopping and conceding defeat." Chris said, to which Megan thought at last...her happy thoughts were short lived however because as Chris continued on with saying...

"But I know a true toughie of a girl would want to go untill the final second and I wouldn't want to deny you the challenge...so" Chris just stopped talking just like that and Megan now felt the most intense tickle sensation run through her body. Chris was tickling her feet with her large hairbrush. It had so many bristles with the tiny little balls on the end of them. Megan was now laughing like there was no tomorrow "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHHEHEHEH HHAHAHAHAHHA OOHOhOhOHoHoH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HEHEHHEHEHEHH HAHAHAHAHAHHA OHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Megan couldn't take it anymore she said the words to end the tickling. "Y-y-ou W-in, I s-surrende-er, I'm J-just to t-tickl-lish!"

With that Chris immediately stopped and walked over to the table with his stop watch, and he said "Aww, that's a shame you were 1 and half minutes away from a foot massage, oh well, 18 and a half minutes is pretty damn tough girly!" Megan actually seemed quite down about the whole thing considering how far she had come and yet how far she was. Being the softie he was Chris left the loungeroom and returned a couple of minutes later with his hands behind his back. "Now what?" Megan said, he revealed a phone book and a tube of massage oil. In his mind, Chris knew full well he just got more than what he wanted, it only seemed fair Megan did to, but she would never have to know! :)

He untied her ankles and he then untied her hands and gave her the phonebook. "I think you definetly earn't the massage and I wan't to take you out to dinner tomorrow night! So choose any restaurant in this phonebook!" He said with a cheery tone in his voice. Megan felt so happy and just quietly replied "Awww thanks, your such a sweetheart!" Chris then placed Megan's feet in his lap, he picked up her left foot and lightly kissed it. Megan bit her lip and let out a slight giggle as Chris proceeded to rub the massage oil on her feet and give her the massage she so long desired. About 1 minute into the massage, Chris turned to her and said "You know, if you really wanted a foot massage that bad, all you had to do was ask!" Megan gave him a priceless look with her tounge clenched in a cute smile, before she stuck her tounge out at him. Chris leaned over to her and she leaned in and they kissed again softly and sweetly on the lips before settling down for a nice quiet night together as friends, secret crushes and life-long sweethearts...

THE END!!!!!

Not too shabby....

I do have one comment/criticism, and it has nothing to do with the content of the story itself.

Personally, I have never EATEN tea... :D

Other than that, it's a pretty good story!!

Da Woich

WOW! That was great.

Not too shabby....

I do have one comment/criticism, and it has nothing to do with the content of the story itself.

Personally, I have never EATEN tea... :D

Other than that, it's a pretty good story!!

Da Woich

so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Thanks everybody for the kind words! And where I come from, tea is also another word for dinner to which I think you were talking about, Wirchler. I already have ideas for a completely new story, all I can say at the moment is FF/F then revenge F/FF.

Thanks everybody for the kind words! And where I come from, tea is also another word for dinner to which I think you were talking about, Wirchler. I already have ideas for a completely new story, all I can say at the moment is FF/F then revenge F/FF.

Thanks! :)

oxoforgotso,

I read this story today and enjoyed it. Here's the feedback you were asking for:

Good things: the effort you put into depicting the personalities of both characters paid off. I appreciated your attempt to disclaim Megan's concern for her appearance with a short biography excerpt; it worked. The tickling action was nicely paced; neither quick nor boring. The relationship between them seemed natural and friendly even though they both had attractive undertones, and I think that's what you were going for.

Things to check on: with only rare exceptions, start a new paragraph <I>every</I> time someone says something, unless they immediately follow-up something they've just said with something else. Character dialogue needs punctuation like all other sentences. It would help to proof-read; at least several sentences seemed to contain strange words.

Once again, I enjoyed it, so thank you.

great story... cute and endearing

GREAT story!!! :clap:

oxoforgotso,

I read this story today and enjoyed it. Here's the feedback you were asking for:

Good things: the effort you put into depicting the personalities of both characters paid off. I appreciated your attempt to disclaim Megan's concern for her appearance with a short biography excerpt; it worked. The tickling action was nicely paced; neither quick nor boring. The relationship between them seemed natural and friendly even though they both had attractive undertones, and I think that's what you were going for.

Things to check on: with only rare exceptions, start a new paragraph <I>every</I> time someone says something, unless they immediately follow-up something they've just said with something else. Character dialogue needs punctuation like all other sentences. It would help to proof-read; at least several sentences seemed to contain strange words.

Once again, I enjoyed it, so thank you.

Thanks again, I appreciate all input. And when I was writing this story I did start to get lazy towards the end with punctuation and all of that stuff, so hopefull it will improve with future stories. I started new paragraphs to help represent time passing or the next phase of the story. Ive always had problems with the layout of a story to....

I loved the story! The first line grabbed me though. An autumn day.... in April? Are you setting this in Australia? A small detail though. Very enjoyable.

I loved the story! The first line grabbed me though. An autumn day.... in April? Are you setting this in Australia? A small detail though. Very enjoyable.

I liked it :)

Woo! more great feedback is always welcome, so thanks! And yes the story is set in Australia because thats where I come from and I love Autumn weather here, its just like I described!

NICE STORY!

First of all I want to say::welcome: You wrote a nice story and I will look foward to reading some more.:couch:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back