• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklingnemesis

goddess_nemesis

Verified
goddess_nemesis (ticklingnemesis)

:hello: So I thought for my 14,000th post, I would post my little biography. :D

To start, my name is Nicole, better known as goddess_nemesis (formally known as ticklingnemesis) or sometimes just nemesis. :D I’ve been a member of TMF for about seven and a half years, and I would say I’ve been an active member for the past three years or so. For the first half of my membership here, I was a bit of a lurker. I posted occasionally, but kept to myself. Mainly because the day I joined I was two days shy of my 15th birthday.

Anyway, a little background about myself, I was born on November 12, 1986. I was raised near a small town called Renville in Minnesota :snow: where everyone knows everyone and gossip reigns. :whisper: In fact, my grandma can pretty much tell you who is related to who and info on almost any family. Sometimes it’s cool and other times it can be a little embarrassing. :blush2:

I am the oldest with two brothers whom I love dearly but often wanted to strangle growing up. :rant: My brothers and I are close in age, all of us born within three years. Despite closeness in age, my brothers often fought :bonk: with each other. Sometimes they could get along, but more often than not they were fighting :slapfight: and yelling at each other which would bring my dad in who would yell at them to knock it off. My family can be pretty stubborn and hardheaded, and my brothers and I weren’t spared those traits. Though older, they sometimes still jump down each other’s throat if one of them gets rubbed the wrong way by the other.

But I love my family and my dad’s side of the family is pretty close. :grouphug: We get together for birthdays, holidays, and other celebrations, though it’s getting harder now that many of us cousins are older and are establishing lives of our own, but we try. We have our fair share of hardships and minor arguments, but we’re a strong family unit and we’re very lucky to have what we have. Not many families are.

Family is very important to me. It’s something that my dad reiterated several times when my brothers and I were growing up, especially when the boys fought. When everyone else has turned their backs to you, your family will still be there for you. My family isn’t limited to the people who I share the same blood, but also the dear, dear friends I’ve made over the years, including on TMF. :grouphug: So when it comes to my loved ones, family and friends alike, I’m fiercely loyal. I will stand by them through thick and thin, go to hell and back.

I discovered my love for tickling :tickling: when I was 14. My parents had gotten a computer and we had just hooked up to the Internet. I don’t really remember why I decided to type tickling into the search engine, but I did. I was randomly typing words in to see what would pop up and I was amazed by what I found. I had never been tickled as a child, was tickled here and there by my friends when I was a teen, and had tickled my younger cousins occasionally as I grew up. Looking back, I remember getting a funny feeling when I saw tickling in cartoons like April O’Neil being tickled by Don Turtelli, but as a kid I never gave it another thought. It didn’t cross my young mind that, ‘Oh, I like tickling.’

Anyway my random typing in tickling in the search engine brought many, many tickling sites. As I looked at them, I got that funny feeling again and I was intrigued by what I found. I mostly read stories on the various sites I found such as Hotel Tickle, SW Tickle, Ropejock, and eventually I found TMF. I liked reading the stories on there, and I wanted to be able to share what I thought of those stories. So on November 10, 2001, I joined TMF. As I’ve said, it was two days before my 15th birthday.

I posted occasionally, mainly in the stories section. Positive feedback here, a story there. For the first few years of my membership here, I kept to myself. :lurking: I didn’t try to make friends because I didn’t want to be found out. So for three years I was an 18-year-old who wasn’t getting older. LOL. After I turned 18, I started expanding the areas of the forum that I visited. I started dipping into the general discussion and tickling discussion sections. I slowly became more active and as a result started making friends.

I grew up on the forum and I don’t regret joining so young. If I could go back and do things over, I would still join. If I waited until I was 18 before I joined, I don’t know if I would have found TMF at all. I’ve opened up and I’m learning to be not so shy and hesitant when I want to talk someone in hopes of establishing a friendship. At least I’m trying to. :D

Outside of TMF, I work at a gas station/convenience store in a nearby small town. During my free time, I love to read. I’m a book worm; I have over a hundred different paperbacks and over two dozen hardcovers ranging from romance to paranormal to mystery with a few biographies that my grandma thought I would enjoy. Why she would think I would enjoy a biography about Sean Penn is beyond me, but she tries and I love her for it. :shrug: :D

I also collect swords, daggers, knives, and dragons. Currently I have one sword, half dozen daggers, and three dragon figurines, with hopes of adding more as the years go by. I like medieval, fantasy, mythological things – dragons, faeries, elves, centaurs, etc. In fact my user name comes from Greek mythology. Nemesis is the Greek goddess of divine retribution; she punishes those who have succumbed to hubris.

Well that’s about it. I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about the person you know as goddess_nemesis. :dancingbanana:

BTW, as of December 2010, I requested a name change as you can see that I've edited this to reflect that. :D

Last edited:
I really enjoyed reading your biography Nicole and I have been enjoying reading your other posts.

I share your interest in reading and enjoy it very much too. I hope you never lose the desire to read and learn. When you read,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can be anyone, go any place and be anything you want to be. Reading broadens your horizons and increases your visions.

Thank you for sharing your bio and I hope we can meet some day.
Take care my friend. :hipoke:

Don

You youngsters!!!!

Congratulations on your 14,000th post and thanks for taking the time to type out a bit about yourself and your experiences here.I`ve always enjoyed your threads and wit,and will agree that you are FIERCELY loyal to family ,friends,and beliefs!

As a fellow Minnesotan,(I grew up on Da Range!) it`s always amazed me that there aren`t more of us up there.What better activity than tickling to while away the long winters???:cool2:

Hello Nicole I love your profile thanks for posting it and congrats on your 14,000 post :headbang:

Knife and dagger lady finally posted up a profile? :eek:

Ok, I'll actually try to be serious for this one: It's great that you found your way onto the TMF, because it's been really fun posting with you as well as talking to you occasionally.

It's also really awesome that your boyfriend is open to, and accepting of your fetish! I would like to think that most people (especially our loved ones) would be more open than we'd imagine, and it's just us being shy or embarrassed, but wither way it's always cool to hear about things like that! :) Was it difficult "coming out" to him, if I may ask?

So when it comes to my loved ones, family and friends alike, I’m fiercely loyal. I will stand by them through thick and thin, go to hell and back.
...aaaand that's pretty much the best quality a person could have in my opinion. Kudos to you! :D

Great idea for such a milestone post.

I loved your use of the various smiles throughout your bio. You seem like a pretty cool chicka! Good luck with your collection. If you ever want to talk books I'm up for it. I have a pretty large collection myself (over 300 books.) :)

Thanks everyone. :D I enjoy posting with you all. TMF is amazing place that I'm so happy that I found because of the amazing people here. :grouphug:

Was it difficult "coming out" to him, if I may ask?

It was a little bit because tickling is such a personal and intimate thing to me, and we were still in the process of getting to know each other. We had started talking about what turned us on and I shyly admitted that I like tickling. He was curious and asked questions, but never made it feel like I was strange or weird for liking it. :D

It is nice that you made up this thread.

You are always fun to post with.:wub: Thanks for the background information.:bowing:

Yay Nicole for making a bio! Bonus points for family being important, and all versions of family at that. Thanks for sharing, great bio. :)

Yay Nicole! Nice to know a little bit more about the mysterious Nemesis :D

Hello, my dear sweet Nemesis. I think that my first post here in TMF was an introduction thread, but no matter, at least you posted an introduction, unlike most of the people in the members list that haven't posted anything. Welcome to the TMF! You are most welcome here....

I haven't really posted much with you, but have seen your name plenty. Thanks for sharing a biography about yourself. You sound like a great person.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back