• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAT Munch - June 6th

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
After checking in with Avenger314, we've scheduled our next munch.

When: Saturday, June 6th at 12:30pm.
Where: Jimmie's of Savin Rock 5 Rock St. West Haven, CT (near New Haven)
What: lunch followed by beach time if the weather is nice

Jimmie's sits right on the beach of Long Island Sound. They have a wide variety of food to choose from and a back room that we'll be requesting so that we can be a bit more free with our conversations. There is a beautiful beach walk area right out back that extends for a mile in both directions. (No relocating to hang out.) While the sound isn't the greatest of places to swim, it is there should anyone care to take a dip. There are public facilities for changing, etc. just across the parking lot from the restaurant.

It's easy to get to as well.

For those coming from the north and east, pick up I-95 South.
For those coming from the south and west, pick up I-95 North.

For everyone...Take exit 42 and turn right onto Saw Mill Rd. Continue straight for approx 2 miles as Saw Mill becomes Wagner and then Kelsey Ave. You'll see the restaurant right across the street at the end of Kelsey Ave.

If you'd like to join us, please contact me via PM so that we know how many to reserve space for. Come on and join us! You know you want to! :)

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back