• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to the Tickling Community...

Wondersquirt

Hello everyone! I'm Crystal Rivers, aka Wondersquirt. I'm primarily known to the fans of muscle and squirting fetish, but I'm really interested in tickling! I always have been actually, but I've never really done anything on film before now. My store at clips for sale is at this link: http://www.wondersquirt.com. I just recently posted my first tickling clip, and it was so much fun to make. I actually got handcuffed and didn't realize that I was going to be tickled, so I had that extra element of surprise! If you like it, I will continue making them, and I'll take requests for whatever type of tickling you want to see. I guess I'm a ler and a lee, so I'm open to anything. I really like to be tied down or handcuffed, so I leave myself pretty vulnerable a lot :)

Anyway, come check out my newest clip and I think I'm going to be getting tickled again tomorrow, because it was so much fun. I'll post the clips as soon as I get them edited.

Thanks for checking out my thread, and I'm looking forward to coming back soon!!

Welcome to my world sexy, Glad to have you here and I can't wait until you get on my table. Maybe we can giggle and squirt together. (on seperate tables Lol) Anyway hi from the Tickled Guy. If you dnn't know who it is yet, ask sklely.

(its J)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back