• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CT Munch/Gathering SE Gathering in my home - Aug 15th

JPie1

Verified
Hello gang....

Can I interest anyone in a munch/gathering in my home? Sat eve Aug 15th. The kids are gone....come on over. Food home cooked by JPie..

For those that want to come but might need a place to crash we have room a plenty..I can probably fit in 10 comfortably in beds...more if you want to get cozy with an air mattress and some couches...

We are right near a metro north station for those coming up from NYC and are about 20 mins by car from the NY border of Westchester.

Please let me know if there is interest in this.

Judy aka JPie

thanks !!! Hope you are getting better...this is my 1st gathering\munch I am trying to host, with Giantfan of course. I have lots of space and hope for a good turnout.

You've enough friends, old and new, to assure you'll have a good time. :)

yes of course your invited Joe...

love to have you Milagros...ready for a JPie feast?

Very Cool ! I will see what I can do .. Tod needs help with you girls Ha Ha !!!

Unfortunately, that day is our family reunion and we have tickets for the Moody Blues that night. So, Drew & I won't be able to join you. But, I hope you have a wonderful time! It looks like it's coming together nicely. :)

We'll try to talk it up at our munch in 2 weeks as well.

I'd love to attend!

Judy, you and I seemed to have missed each other at one gathering or another over the past eight or nine years. I may be able to attend this one...

Sounds awesome! I'll definitely be there, and Jessica will 95% be there as well. Looking forward to it :).

I think Lee and I might still be recovering from NHLee the weekend before.
I'm glad you're throwing something though, I hope it turns out amazing!

I don't think you are too far from me ;) I will so be there if all goes my way!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back