• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Brush Of Doom M/F foot tickling

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
The Brush Of Doom​

I asked him to put lotion on my feet to relax me before our nap. I was feeling sleepy, and cold sensation along with his massaging fingers on my soles is very enjoyable for me. I got aroused from his fingers and hands handling my feet, and I asked him to tickle me. I actually said please.

“Please tickle my feet. I love it. Please tickle me, oh my god, yes, please!”

I was lying on my tummy still in position from having my feet massaged and gently stroked. He grabbed a pillow and lay across my legs. I couldn’t hold still though, and I longed for him to tie me down. I told him I craved being bound, and when it didn’t happen fast enough, I reached behind me and tickled his thigh.

“Be good, or I’ll punish you. I’ll discipline you for tickling me. I’ll use the brush!”

“Promises, Promises…*sigh*.”

He bound my arms above my head separately so I couldn’t escape, and went to retrieve the brush I love to hate. It’s a round hairbrush with tiny little knobs attached to each and every bristle. Nothing can really prepare me for the sensations that tickle me to death with that tool. I remember an experience or two with it before, and I gasp for breath and begin to sweat a little.

My legs are still free, but he is able to control me well with his body weight by lying on a pillow. I think this instrument is the one thing that drives me the craziest, and makes me feel completely helpless the quickest. I have such sensitive feet that I can’t control what my reactions will be to this brush, nor do I know when the stroking is coming, or which foot he will take first from my tied position. But I have no time to think of this during the experience. HERE WE GO!

There really is no way to describe the way he tortured me except to say it was complete chaos. At first he stroked my left foot, and I shrieked and screamed and shrieked some more. It tickled me so much that the length of the sounds I made matched the stroking on my soles. At first he let me curl my toes in to try and cut the sensation down, but it seemed to make it tickle more. He spent a good deal of time on that first foot, so when he moved to the other I thought I’d get a small break. But I’m just as ticklish there, and the room was just full of raspy voiced shrieks.

He stopped allowing me to cover one foot with the other by using his arm to spread them apart, and that’s when I began to giggle. I was so sweaty by them time he got more strict with me, and my hair was a mess; I just started giggling frantically from the sensations of that god damn brush. I pulled on my bonds with all the strength I had. I was stuck.

The sensations were electric and didn’t let up. The more it went on, I was certain I couldn’t take another second.

“I can’t. I can’t! I can’t take anymore! Fuck off! Oh my god! Please no more, please no more!”

“You can do it. I know you can. More is coming.”

“I’ll die. I will. I just can’t!”

“You can and you will.”
I gave my feet to him in my mind, and let him tease me. I was being tortured, and he was giving me what I craved. He worked me over on my toes. He held my toes back and tapped that brush along my soles. He used it on my insteps: first he did each one separately, and then simultaneously.

I began to get very wet between my legs, and I pleaded FOR MORE! He was driving me out of my mind, and I was so turned on by the way he was torturing me that I wanted more. It began to be a tiny bit more tolerable for a few seconds as electric shocks went up and down my body and made me spasm. I pulled on my bonds as hard as I could, and he made my body spasm many times in a row. It wouldn’t stop. I came for him. The more I came, the more he stroked my feet. I didn’t know if he was aware of what he was doing to me, and that his tickling was making me orgasm. I was full of sweaty, tickle hair and flushed cheeks, and when he untied me I didn’t realized how much energy my body was using to try and escape, and how hot he had made me.

What a tickle monster he is!

An excellent story Helena. You are a very talented writer and I hope see more of your stories. :woman:

Don

Nice....

The begging to have it done and then the pleading to have it stop. Pretty much sums up your passion to be tickled. Well done Helena :)

The begging to have it done and then the pleading to have it stop. Pretty much sums up your passion to be tickled. Well done Helena :)

:justlips:
Frank,
You couldn't be more right. :):)

I ENJOYED YOUR STORY!

Is this from a true experience, or a wish that it would happen?:woman::woman:

cute.... naughty.... innocent.... intoxicating.

so very very wonderful :)

This is sizzling hot!! I would so love to make this happen for someone!

This story excites me everytime that I read it.

I have been reading this story again to find out what type of brush was being used.:tickle::feets::tickle::feets:

Damn, this is hot!

And pumpkin pie is clearly the way to go...

Damn, this is hot!

And pumpkin pie is clearly the way to go...

:ilikepie:
Actually, I love most pies, but my favorite is a chocolate creme pie. I only eat it once in a while when I get a craving. :moon:

:ilikepie:
Actually, I love most pies, but my favorite is a chocolate creme pie. I only eat it once in a while when I get a craving.

^Are you saying that the way to your soles is through your stomach?:veryhappy:dancingbanana:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back