• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A day session **Sexually explicit** m/f

Zacktick

TMF Poster
I check the thermometer outside of the window as I make some last minute adjustments and check ups on my bondage equipment; it reads 95 degrees and its only 11 am. I want to keep the heat up in the room, it has to be uncomfortable, almost unbearable, I fill up two spray bottle with ice cold water, this will be her only salvation and it’s a privilege to be earned not given. I make one last slack check on the wrist and ankle restraints, just the right length for squirming but not enough to evade the tickling, the new bottle of baby oil is ready, the rest of the equipment is in its spot and ready for use; only one thing left to do.
I haven’t seen her in months, kept apart by 2800 miles of U.S. terrain but nonetheless she makes the time because she loves what I give her; and on this visit I plan on giving her all she can handle. Her plane lands in 30 minutes as I check my watch, its only a 15 minute cab ride from there.
She has instructions to let herself in as I won’t be there when she arrives. She has been instructed to let herself in and get herself in the outfit we had planned on for months; the sexy short black dress with the sexy blue thong underneath caressing her soft, warm and soon to be wet pussy.
As the wheels screech from the plane tires hitting the tarmac Alyssa sits in her seat with the familiar anxiety and excitement that comes with a weekend of tickle torture and degradation. A smirk crosses her faces and she adjust her glasses on her head. She has chosen to wear the prerequisite attire; the short sexy black dress with the blue thong. Already moist with excitement, Alyssa gets up and exit’s the plane into the terminal where she will get her bags and make her way to her destination.
I push the key into the cool terra firma of a potted plant, the pre-decided location of my apartment key. I take off walking down the street thinking and waiting, getting real impatient at this point. It’s been months since our last get together, way to long as far as I’m concerned and its been too long in waiting to christen my apartment with its first tickle torture victim; and theres no way I would make it anyone but Alyssa. Her mesmerizing laughter as I poke and prod; and squeeze and knead all over her supple body, and gorgeous tits. I take my time embracing all the sights and smells of her, the perfume, her flowing blonde hair and her cheeks as they flush from laughing.
(BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEPPPP)
I snap back to reality as the car that almost hit me blows his horn. Apparently I had been so in my head that I walked straight through an intersection. What I way to almost blow this weekend I think to myself.
“$12.50 sweetheart”
Alyssa searches through her purse for her cab fare. She pays the gross, smelly middle aged cabbie and exit’s the cab with her bag. She sees the door and struts forward; locating the potted plant on the right of the door she digs her fingers into the dirt and produces Zack’s apartment key. Relieved that it is there she inserts it into he lock and enters the apartment with that sexy gait she always walks with. The door closes and its her turn to wait now.
I check my watch and see that it is indeed time to go back home. “she should be there by now.” I get up from the outdoor table at Urth Café, lower my sunglasses into place and begin my sojourn back home. The excitement is building up now, my heart rate quickens with each step forward, I feel like jogging but I quickly dispel that feeling: “what am I 12 years old, compose yourself, you acting desperate”. I laugh to myself at this inner monologue going on in my head between what my cock says and what my brain says, they rarely disagree but in this case composure is the way to go. As I round the corner and make for the home stretch I take a few deep breathes in preparation for a busy day and night, I hope she is doing the same. I draw my key out of my pocket and insert it in the door, but before I open it I put my game face on; now I twist the key and shove the door open.
All the shades are closed leaving the place not dark but very dim with only a few shards of light glowing through the blinds. I shut and lock the door behind me, I make my way into the bedroom. Its then that I see her, the first time in months and she looks as hot as ever laying on the bed, propped up by one elbow, her hair flowing at her side. I motion for her to come to me, she does obediently and with a flirty, slutty smile. She slithers off the bed and makes her way toward me, as she reaches me I grab her from around her waist and draw her in close. I start sucking on her neck and grabbing her sexy ass. No words need to be spoken, with a burst of aroused energy I pick her up and toss her down on the bed flat on her back. I reach for the wrist restraints, tightly securing her hands one by one. I then make my ay down to her feet and secure her ankles so now she is under my total control.
I slowly slide my hands up her legs, starting at her calf and up to the knee where now I introduce my tongue to the mix, licking from her knee all the way up her thigh and into her crotch, stopping just short of tonguing her throbbing pussy. I can feel her body recoil a bit and take it a short breathe as I near her pussy. “no no no, there will be no pleasure for a while.” I remind her. I then continue my exploration of her body, taking in her smells and noises for all they are worth. Then I reach her luscious tits, I pull down her dress exposing them, her nipples already erect, I plunge my mouth onto one while squeezing the other, I suck hard, biting it. You wince in slight pain, this little moan excites me. I straddle her waist and with no warning or preparation I dig my fingers into her armpits, wiggling and prodding for ticklish spots. Immediately she shrieks with laughter, I keep tickling her arpmpits and also moving down and spidering her tits. She is thrashing under me, her laugh is a godsend that I have been waiting for for a long time, I never want it to stop… and it won’t for a while.
After a nice warm up a decide that this dress is covering up way to many ticklish spots so I opt to remove it, leaving her in the sexy blue thong totally exposed and at my mercy. I untie her ankles and slide the dress off, my god her body is banging I think to myself. As I re-secure her ankles I take in her sexy body laying there in the blue thong and its then I realize my cock is rock hard, luckily for me I have some room in my shorts. Again a take a position atop her, this time straddling one leg. I lean forward with a hand on each of her sides and press my face into her belly and start blowing raspberries at a rapid pace. She again bursts with laughter, bucking under me. I stop and just start to tickle her sides and belly with all ten fingers. She is getting hysterical, I know her worst spot is her belly and I make sure to take advantage of that and exploit it at all costs. The sheer sexiness of her writhing body, insatiating laughter and the little sweat beads that build up all over her are enough to flip a gay man.
My concentrated attack on her belly lasts many many minutes, my fingers keep probing her, her body still fights but her breathing is resigning. I stop to explore the sexiness of her tits once again, giving her some breathing room. I grab both tits and start squeezing and sucking and biting them, she lets out moans of pain and pleasure. Again without expectation I unleash another tickle attack all over her upper body, moving from one spot to the next: ribs, tits, pits, sides and belly. Her laughter is becoming hysteric after a few minutes and this is when the begging starts.
“oh, poor baby does it tickle”?
Through her laughter she gasps out a yes and keeps on thrashing and laughing. I don’t stop its too much of a turn on to let her off the hook, today she suffers. I reposition myself in between her legs, I can feel her tense up, taking in as many breathes as she can during this lull in the tickle torture. Quickly I make like another attack is coming but stop just short, she lets out a giggle.
“hmmm, I think we need an enhancer, don’t you”?
I can see her thinking, Enhancer?
I reach to the item left on the bed and grab a bottle of baby oil, I crack the cap open and drizzle it all over her tits and chest and belly, all over her crotch and thighs. Sufficiently lubed I use my hands to spread and rub it all over her body. I can see her starting to enjoy the full body massage, her eyes close and that’s when I attack.
“ahhhhh ahhehahahahehehehehahahhhhhahah, noooo”
It’s music to my ears, her body reacts as though an atomic explosion went off under her, I love the unexpected. As the laughing, screaming and gurgles start pouring out I can feel myself turned on more and more. I tickle with more intensity now, when I find a great spot that elicits hyper laughter I concentrate there, the desperation in her voice almost makes me cum. I keep tickling her all over her lubed up, sweaty body, she is babbling now through her laughter, this goes on for nearly 15 minutes…. Then……rest. I massage her upper body, still lubricated with the oil. Her stomach is compressing in and out rapidly, her eyes wide, taking in as much air as she can.
My excitement now builds, I have been waiting now for a while. I straddle her waist but with my back to her, I examine her lovely, full legs, a deep tan in color from the hot southern sun. I begin to massage her thighs, lightly at first but getting the deeper tissue as the time goes on. I graze her pussy with my finger, running it up the slit. I can feel the moistness, I want to go down and taste her so bad but I can’t, I have to tickle her and make her beg for it. I begin my tickle attack on her thighs with some quick but spirited spidering. This gets some great laughter, you bounce your legs trying to get away but theres no where to go. I concentrate my attack now on the left thigh, with both hands I grab it and start squeezing and kneading. You let ourt a loud “guffaw” followed by piercing screeches. This doesn’t delay me at all, I keep tickling, exploring the entirety moving from just near the knee all the way up into her groin, careful not to pleasure her though, but who am I kidding she loves this no matter what, so I keep going switching to the right thigh, exploring it in its entirety as well. Now with both hands, one on each knee I squeeze them together.
“ahhhhhhh ahahahahehehehehahehhe stooopp!!”
“uh uh baby, this is what you wanted isn’t it you lil’ slut, now you want it to stop, NOPE don’t think so”. The tickling continus up and down her legs for the better part of the next half hour. I move down further to her sexy feet and toes. I grab a foot with both hands and start to suck on her big toe, running my teeth the length of it, I ca feel her foot wiggling frantically under me, the laughs are hypnotic, there isn’t a tickle lover out there that wouldn’t be jealous right now.
“ok baby, take a break but don’t go anywhere”. I say this too her laughing as she is still tied up and will remain that way. I get up off the bed and grab one of the water bottles.
“open up”. I command her. She does and I squirt in some water, she laps it up like a good girl, I put it down and leave the room. I’ve been holding a piss for nearly the entire time so I take a minute to relieve myself and to let her breathe before the next tickle attack. As I stand there, pissing I’m realizing its harder than I thought to not just go in and fuck the living hell out of her, she’s only here for today and tonight tomorrow she will be gone again. But hey I still have all day and night we are just getting started, I zip up, adjust my sunglasses, flush and make my way to the kitchen. I open up the freezer and take from it a bowl of ice which I had prepared just for this occasion. As I make my way back to the room I rattle the cubes around in their bowl, a bit of psychological tickle warfare, hoping she hears it so to build the anxiety of my return.
I cross the threshold of the room carrying my bowl of ice, she’s still laying there, sexy as ever, naked, lubed, sweating and ready for more tickling. I stroll back over to the bed and sit beside her. I brush the hair from her face exposing her rosy cheeks. I take an ice cube and slide it on her lips.
“mm suck on that”.
She does, taking in a good portion of my finger as well. My balls start to tingle and that’s when the light bulb went off. I unzip my short and expose my rok hard cock to her. A slutty smile break across her face as I move to straddle her chest. Once on top of her I take her tits and squeeze them together with my cock in between and start to titty fuck her, it feel so good through the baby oil it only takes a matter of minutes before I bust, I squirt a load all over her tits. I scoop some up with my finger and tell her to swallow it, I slide my finger into her mouth and just like before with the ice cube she sucks it right down. Turned on but definitely relieved for now I zip up and move to begin my tickle attack again.
Quickly and somewhat cat-like I launch myself back on top of her, straddling her leg again. I run both hands up her inner thighs, I can feel her muscles tighten as they work there way closer and closer to her ever more soaking pussy. I grab and squeeze at the pockets of her hips, she lets out a scream/moan topped with a cherry of hysterical laughter. This reaction is pure ticklish gold, I grab and paw at this spot for a while longer while she laughs silently, tries to sit up and slams back down, desperately trying to cross her legs and get out but theres no where to go.
“just enjoy it baby!” I say to her while still pinching and kneading away. Finally I stop, sensing her relief I unleash another attack on her belly, all ten fingers spidering around every inch of her lubed up stomach. She’s thrashing wildly and screaming and begging.
“you know that turns me on, keep begging bitch”,
And man does she, she begs for it to subside. “oh my god stooooop, it tickles sooo much”. she screams through fits of agonizing laughter. At this point I do stop and rub my palms over her belly in small circles.
“ I think it’s time we get that thong off”. I tell her and she agrees with a sexy “uh huh”.
I reach for a pair of scissors and snip the thong and slide it off of her.
“I think I’m keeping these, hope you don’t mind”. I laugh at this facetious statement she has no choice in the matter.
Now with her totally naked I take a position in between her legs on my stomach. I move my face closer and closer to her throbbing clit, I can see her juices glistening. I hook my arms under her legs to hold her in place but also with enough reach so I can still tickle her belly. I cannot wait any longer, I plunge my face into her and start licking and sucking; her back arches and she lets out an erotic moan, her head flies back as she is desperately grinding herself into me. I almost forgot how sweet she tasted and I was enjoying it so much I nearly forgot I was supposed to tickle her. As this thought entered my conscious I sprung into action, still eating her I grab bother her sides and squeeze them. The mixed emotions of pleasure and pain are spellbinding, my cock is getting hard again but I ignore it for now and keep licking and tickling. I move the tickle attack to her pussy, I let up my tongue and with one hand start to crab claw her pubic area, pockets and waistline. She flies into hysterics, her titties bouncing about, reminding me of my great titty fuck just a short time ago. I keep probing her groin area for a bit longer til she’s nearly out of breathe and can barely speak coherently. This is when I now stop and start to eat her again, I find her little clit pulsing in its throne atop the vagina, I make for it as if the grail. No sooner did my tongue hit it she explodes with a serious moan, the back arched like a scared cat; she’s sweating after this episode and she lifts her head and looks directly at me as though possessed.
“My God will you please fuck me!” She begged
This line would live with me for a looong time, one of the single most sexy things ever to fall out of her mouth. As much as wanted to keep torturing her, and I will well into the night I couldn’t help but give in. I quickly untied her ankles and wrists. But before let her sit up I grabbed her face again and told her to flip over and stick her ass in the air like a good girl.
Her sluttiness was riveting, one of the sexiest girl I know completely at my command, my heart rate quickens as she flips over. I hastily pulled off my shorts, my cock again at full attention as I approached her, I jam my dick into her, “my god”. I think to myself, her tight pussy feels great on my dick. I slap her ass hard leaving it nice and red.
“oooooo”. the sound escapes her, she turns her head to me with a look that could have only said fuck me hard.
“turn the fuck around bitch!’ I tell her, then I grabbed at her long, golden locks and grab a bunch and wrap it around my fingers. I yank her hair as I thrust my cock in and out of her, her moans and cries turn me on that much more. I jam it into her and hold it there, I yank her head up with the golden rope of hair, a slight gasp of breathe is exhaled from her lungs,
“Do you like my cock inside of you silly slut?”
“ye….” she goes to reply but suddenly her hair is yanked hard again and cuts her off.
“a simple nod from a simple bitch will suffice.” he barks back at her.
I rapidly begin to fuck her hard again, tugging her hair and making sure she has handprints on that ass to remember her visit. As the minutes pass by my second load is soon to erupt. Just then I could feel it so I pulled it out of her, flipped her over and told her to suck it out of me. She more than willingly stuffs my cock fresh with her own juices in her mouth and starts to suck. It doesn’t take long before I pop, I bust my nut over her face. I take a second to let it sink in, then I get off the bed to make for the shower, on my way out I inform her that there’s a surprise in the nightstand for her. She reaches over and pulls open the drawer to reveal a large, purple vibrator complete with a clit tickler.
“aww, you do love me.” she says with a slutty smile.
I couldn’t help but laugh.
“finish yourself off and hit the shower, I’m starving.” he says.
Then rounds the corner and into the bathroom, the door shuts and the shower is turned on and at the same time a slight buzzing sound can be heard from the bedroom.
After we cleaned up we walked a short distance down to one of my favorite places to eat within walking distance.
2 hours later…..8 pm
I’m practically carrying her into the apartment, she a stumbling mess, too many shots of Cuervo. But the good thing is I love to tickle this bitch when she’s wasted, doesn’t even try to put up a fight and will do whatever I say; not that she doesn’t anyways but still. Anyways I carrying the drunk bitch and flop her ass on the bed. Instinctively, she unbuttons her jeans and starts sliding them off, I make for the dresser and grab the hogtie cross. Just as I turn around I’m greeted by her flinging her aforementioned jeans at me, they hit me and drape themselves over my head. I crack a smile:
“you will now pay for that.” I inform her.
“good, it’s about time the torture starts” she says in a challenging manner.
My eyes shoot open.
“ are you fucking kidding me!” I reply
She didn’t say anything, just pulled her shirt up over her head and layed down on her stomach waiting for me. Stunned, I make my way to her with a purpose, I cuff her hands up and quickly clip her into place, hogtied.
“ you are going to be sorry you said that” I tell her of her upcoming next couple hours.
I pull her legs together so I have both of her feet right in front of me, without hesitation I start scratching and clawing at her feet, making sure to get in between her toes, her arches and anywhere there was skin. She bucks and thrashes but I have her pretty well held down. I work her feet for another few minutes then just as quickly as I started I move to the side of her and grab her sides.
“ahahahhehheheheh hahahahahh!”
She’s rocking from side to side trying to shake my hands, but they aren’t going anywhere. She’s breathing heavy, going into fits of silent laughter as I continue to work her sides and ribs. I grab her opposite side to me and pull her close in, once secured I reach for the back and inner thigh and start to squeeze at the same time as her belly. With no where to go and the tickling becoming exceedingly intense she makes the only move she has, which in hindsight wasn’t such a great idea; she flips over onto her back, this move makes her most sensitive areas extremely exposed and vulnerable.
“ that wasn’t such a great move now was it?” I say in a taunting manner.
Again no reply, mainly because there was no time, I immediately move both hands to her belly and start to spider and squeeze all over her. She goes frantic, screaming and laughing, I can even see a tear drop fall from the corner of her eye. Exceedingly turned on I decide I’m not having a great time with the hogtie so I untie her and tie her spread eagle again across the bed, tight this time, very limited movement if any. Once secured, I grab again for the ice bucket, removing a wedge shaped ice cube, I begin to trace it around her nipples. They were already hard but this further intensified it and it made her suffer. After I trace it all the way down her stomach, she sucks in her belly as I pass over. I keep running it down leaving a trail of liquid, the ice now reaches her warm , wet pussy. As it makes contact she whimpers, I keep it on, she’s grinding her hips trying to get away. I trace the cube all over her until its completely melted then I start at her clit with my tongue and lick from there up her belly and ribs, I stop and suck s and bite each nipple, with every bit of pressure she lets out a moan, her face is getting the cute rosy color I like. Having had enough of that, I immediately begin tickling her once again working her under arms and ribs ferociously, she going insane with laughter, babbling incoherently and pulling at her restraints, there are no other options other than to just take it. I’m working her whole upper body, belly, ribs, tits, and under arms, switching places all the time. She’s just bouncing around…
“hahahehehah ah ahhahah!”
I move in between her legs and with both hands work her groin and pockets, this elicits extreme begging and pleading, the desperation is making me hard. I continue to work over her knees, thighs and belly for the next thirty or so minutes until she’s is completely out of breathe and nearly driven bats hit crazy. Needing a swig myself I stop and grab the water bottle, after spraying a few squirts into mouth I again tell her to open up. She does and I give her some liquid salvation. I then twist the nozzle to mist mode and spray her body down with the ice cold water. Her body retracts at the sudden icy feeling. I place the bottle back down and unleash yet again another tickle attack on her upper body, mixing in different spots to achieve different effects. I work her whole body over again for another 20 minutes, again she’s gasping for air and now I can tell the suffering is beginning to show, with every new attack her will and spirit dwindle until she’s unrelentingly begging for it to stop.
“pppleeeeeeaaaaaseee NOOOO!!” she sreams, the tears start forming.
“ uh uh you asked for it bitch.” I tell her.
Just then I start squeezing her knees, she wilding bounces her legs but I use my weight to hold her in place.
“noooooo, stooooop!!!”
I don’t even bother to respond just keep tickling. After nearly an hour and a half she’s cooked, barely awake and her body feebly responding to my attacks, I stop and flip her on her stomach leaving only her wrists tied. I grab the baby oil again and pour some on her back, I see her tense up preparing herself for another attack. But nothing happens, I just massage the oil into her soft, porcelain skin massaging her shoulders and back. She falls asleep shortly thereafter. I untie her and let her be. After cleaning up and drinking a glass of juice I go back to the bedroom and climb into the bed. I settled down and not a second later she’s awake and is stroking my cock.
“I wanna fuck” she says as she climbs onto my cock.
I grab her waist as she lowers herself onto me, I feel myself slide into her and she lets out a sexy “ahhh.” then she starts grinding me and I grab her ass and pull her forward, her tits right in my face, with each time I drive it deep in her I can feel my third nut of the day building up. She sits up straight as I grab both her tits and squeeze them, she lets out a scream of ecstasy. I tell her again to suck me off, but this time I pull her legs over my head so we are in a 69, she starts to suck and I start to suck and lick, I drive my tongue inside her, she’s moaning on my cock, with each suck the pop draws nearer. I pinpoint her clit and grab it with my teeth and start doing figure eights on it with my tongue, after several minutes I feel the cool air hit my cock after she takes her mouth off it, she does this because she has just came on my face. She enjoys this but quickly gets back to work, her orgasm was so hot it made me pop seconds later. She falls off to the side as I lay there, breathing hard, she makes for te bathroom to clean up.
By the time she gets back I’m passed out after a long, successful day of tickle torture and fucking. Her sexy ass leaving the room with her golden hair flowing over her shoulder was the last I’d see of her. I woke up the next morning to find her gone, I went into the kitchen to find a note:
“early fight, didn’t want to wake you.
See you soon ;)
As disappointed as I was I sure that I would see her soon.

I got to say this is a very scorching hot steamy tickle erotica story for sure. Only thing I did not care for and did not like-was the derogatory terms like bitch and stuff that was used in vocabulary-in the dialogue. And I get it was just for fun and in the heat of the moment-yet it seemed a bit harsh in tone with derogatory terms. However I must say in majority besides that-I must say it was very hot and very sexy and very erotic for sure, a sizzler!!! Loved all the playful teasing tactics and tickle techniques in the story as long as gentle and mid rough not real rough and not painful tickling. I liked how you incorporated the teasing tickle taunts and sexy things the guy character said to the lee-liked how the ice was used to taunt and tease, bondage part was awesome and oral incorporated smouldering hot. It was a very sexy raw erotic story-yeah it makes sense in the heat of the moment, things can get quite heated, raw, and carnal, bit vulgar and blunt. So great job, just next time be nice-to see derogatory terms cut down on or not used. I believe there are ways to be playfully dominant and assertive but not have to use bitch or slut in story other than that, that is my only thing I did not care for. Love to see the female lee get revenge on the guy and give him back some of his own medicine. Great job on story.
Also it would have been nice if least both characters could have woke up beside each other, not her just leaving, but she had a early flight and left a note to let him know she had to leave early so guess no harm done. It would have been neat to seen and read about some quick morning delight before her early flight, but awesome job.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back