• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Pics I Like and a Question

Luv2TKGirls

TMF Novice
If anyone comes here anymore, these are pics for you. BTW, I'm new. HI! Anyways, I just want to know what the people are saying in these pics.

TK-manami5.jpg
TK-syojo220.jpg
TK-syojo213.jpg

Hi! I'll try and translate what they say ok?

In the first one (the best for me) she's saying something like:
"A...A HAHAHAHAHAHA... IT TICKLES!! HA HA HA HA... STOP! WHY ARE YOU TICKLING ME? KYAA HA HA HA...!
At the end she says "kurushii" wich means painful, or difficult. Not quite sure how to translate it, though.

In the second one she says: "A HA HAA HAA HAA... KURUSHII... STOP! FORGIVE ME A... KYAA HA HA HAA HA....MY STOMACH HURTS..."
The little red characters say the japanese equivalent for coochy coochy and "tickle tickle" What it says at the bottom of this is more complicated, but it's something like: "Female exlusive torture room. Tickling penalty"

Finally the tird girl is saying: "KYA HA HA HAAA... PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
AA.. IT TICKLES~ E HEE HE HE HE HE..."

Well, that's it. I hope it was useful for you and everybody. Oh, and welcome to the forum.

I am getting to really love this Animae. There seem to be so many jpg's out there. My question is, with all the obvious interest, are there any full length tickling vids out there with these characters?

You'd think that some of these artists would be able to hook up with animators.

Max

Unfortunately, there's no tickling anime video at all, except for the one that Ticklejapan.com used to sell in America (didn't have the opportunity to watch it, but it seemed great!)
I really hope that this forum will never die, but there is so little anime tickling, it's hard to find new.
About the translations, that was nothing. I really like the pictures from the Tickling CG Galley, and I'm really happy that I can read those japanese characters by now and share it with other fans.

All I know is that the first one is Sailor Mercury. I wish there were good quality Sailor Moon tickling Pics somewhere! If you find them tell me!!!!

The reason that you are not able to see the pics is that this thread is 5+ years old. The last post was June 25th, 2001!!!!!!

This is a very very very very old thread :)

I doubt if anyone has the pics (or knows which pics they were) or can repost them - but this thread has been dead so long - that would be a hell of a magic trick ;P

Best,

Bandito

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back