• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #50 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Lots of great burrowed shots. Very fun.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "What the Hell was I thinking?" Post an image of you wearing, or with something, that now, looking back, makes you go "What the heck?"

Amuse the forum!

Myriads

See that weird looking kid to the left with the orange shirt?
THATS ME!!!!!! :eek: Look at the hair for fuck sake...and this was during a christian confirmare! :sarcasm: haha!
n549250358_153717_481.jpg

What the HELL was I thinking! :p

Let me guess Cavum -- judging from your haircut, that was from the 90's, right? lol

Down below, meanwhile, we have a rather grainy but best-I-could-find picture of myself during Halloween of '08. My band was playing at this big-ass, multi-stage festival out on this guy's property out in the country, and I dressed as ... Sarah Palin ...

YouBEtcha.jpg

I even had fake boobs that a friend of mine loaned me. I was taking them out of my shirt in an empty room when this dude walked in on me.

Goddamn, it was awkward.

I think I used this in the "show us the real you" thread, but it definately applies...

Not so much what the hell was I thinking, so much as what the hell was I doing?

Points at Cavum Bwaaaaaaahahahah!!!!!, then quickly silences in shame...

What the hell was I doing?!?!? Okay it was Halloween and I was extremely drunk, the DJ was awesome but my dancing was a bit wobbly.
l_ff288e55d44d63953db645bf809be376.jpg

It was my 22nd Birthday (last year), and my last day in Tampa Florida, my Co-workers and Boss took me out to dinner. The crap on my head, I can't explain....
l_4ffc9dd9b775731de08ee4838080225c.jpg

Ugh, during my "punk" days of the late 90s

One of only 4 existing pix known to mankind when i was the blonde bombshell

l_2cf29f1f4f18e93a309a31560cab52e7.jpg

1. Zomg! i r soo0ooo0 PUNK RAWK!1!!1! What you don't see: the rips in the shirt with safety pins through them. :facepalm:
2. It was mis-match day at school. I still don't condone this.

Also...

What the hell was I doing?!?!? Okay it was Halloween and I was extremely drunk, the DJ was awesome but my dancing was a bit wobbly.
l_ff288e55d44d63953db645bf809be376.jpg

Uhh. Am I the only one who finds this picture ridiculously sexy? Drunk dancing and all? I'm just gonna throw it out there...I really, reallllly think you should wear this outfit next time we see eachother. >.> I'm just sayin'! ^_^ :ily:

1.) I have no explanation for this picture that the bloodshot eyes don't already express...:facepalm:
2.) My 21st birthday - need I say more?

Nothing but green boxers and clingfilm...I don't know what I was thinking!

blokeB_0_0000.jpg

Torn between this...
n508974722_522537_4035.jpg

and this...
n1322778190_207967_7166.jpg

Maybe there's just too many to chose from :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back