• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's good to be back.

Tinkerhead414

TMF Regular
Hey all. I am actually not new to the forum: I have been a member for at least 6 or 7 years. I was kicked off back then for being underage (boo), but now I am very much of age, and I'm back! I have been on Tickle Theatre for a loooong time now, but since it jumped the shark, I returning to TMF and I am also ready to be an active participant! No more lurking for me.

So hello everybody. See you around!

Welcome back then Tinkerhead. Enjoy yourself.

-Chris

Welcome back. I suppose I can understand the lure of wanting to join when you're underage, but happily that's no longer a problem. Have fun. :)

Welcome back, and glad that you have waited until you are legal!

What do you mean by TT 'having jumped the shark'?

Myriads

Well, after the revamp, it just became..... I don't know, lame. The people are cool and content is still fine, but the site itself just doesn't feel like it used to. I checked back with TMF and it just seemed like the same old TMF even though it had been updated.

Does that make sense?

Yes I understand. Sometimes a interface change can be jarring.

Hopefully you'll find the TMF a good fit.

Myriads

welcome back to the party and enjoy the non-lurking side!!!!

youll love it im sure :D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back