• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PHILADELPHIA MUNCH

fireguardian

Verified
So not to many people may actually know me which makes this a great oppertunity. Since so many people I have met at gatherings are from the general Philly I thought why not have a munch for all the locals. I have been playing around with this idea since the beginning of the year and I finally decided to go ahead with it. I am posting this now becuase I need to see how many people would be interested so that I can make reservations at the resturant. If we have enough people I am going to go ahead and request a private room so let me know as soon as you are able.

I am going to hold it on Saturday June 20th at the local Dave and Buster's in Philly. If you are interested in attending please let me know so I can see how many people want more info.

I hope I get to see you there!

Hey, thanks for the link baladonis, I'm still getting used to the terminology around here.

As far as where I've been, it's kind of a long story, but the short version is that my startup company lost the majority of its venture capital funding so we shut down our office and had to lay off most of our few employees. The good news is that I'm working from home now and in the process of moving into center city Philadelphia from the suburbs so I should have more time to hang out and post on the message boards!

I'm really bummed that I missed NEST though, I ended up having to be in New York that weekend. Sounds like it was a great time though.

Count me in ! Went to my first NEST this year ! W O W ! What time ? 7 p.m. ?

Joe

Is the Munch still on for the 20th ?

If the OP hasn't said otherwise, then the munch is still on for that date.

She may not be checking this thread right now. If you have a question for her, I'd suggest sending a pm.

Count me in

Thanks for organizing. Not too many replies yet. Maybe you should also place a posting in the Personals section to get the word out more? I don't know. but please count me in.
Phil

aww wish I could join you sweety.. Yet I am not doing another 13 hr drive lol. I can be there in spirit. Just picture my smiling face and arms wrapping around you all for hugsssssss.
Luvs and misses you bunches..

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS/Lisa

wish I could join you all also...fathers day weekend, hard to get away! have fun...have a drink for me..

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back