• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 101 adventures of Nicki

misaki5381

~Adventure 1~

Being a prisoner of the queens castle was probably the worst thing that could happen to you. Each prisoner would stay exactly 101 days before being released. It may seem like a short time, but believe me, no matter who you were, anyone who spent 101 days in that castle would come out and never do anything bad again.

Unfortunetely for me, I was wrongfully accused for doing something I didnt even do, but there was nothing i could say that would prove me innocent.

"Name?"

"Her name is Nicki, my Queen." the guard beside me answered.

"Age?"

"18."

I sat in a chair in front of the Queen, two guards on either side of me. I was small for my age. Only standing at 5 foot 2, weighing at 110 pounds. My dark hair was tied back in a pony-tail, and my hands were tied up behind me.

"You do know why you are here?" she asked me.

"I have done nothing." I said back. "I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Not according to the people." she said back. "Do you know what we do to people like you?"

"I'm not afraid." I told her. "101 days? That's easy."

"Oh really..." she said with a smirk. "Everyone says that. Well, you'll soon find out that it will be harder than you think, but before I send you away for the night, I want to get to know you a little bit more..."

She lifted my feet, which were also tied together, into her lap and removed my slippers. She then took a single finger and dragged her nail slowly down my sole.

"Ah!" I bit my lip, trying to hold in my giggles. I was extremely ticklish, and not many people knew.

Satisfied with the reaction, she then softly used all five of her fingers to tickle the sole of my foot.

"Hehehehe..donthehehehehehe!"

She just smiled and kept on tickling.

I began squirming, wanting to pull my feet away.

"You pull away and this will last longer." she told me. "I don't mind either way."

She then used both hands to tickle my feet, sribbling them up and down.

"Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!plehehesestopithahahahaha!"

She then got up and placed them on the chair.

"Hold her down." the queen told the guards.

One guard went over and held my feet while the other held me back against the chair.

"This won't last as long as i wish it to because the real fun begins tomorrow." she told me. "But i thought giving you a taste of what you'll have to deal with for the next 101 days would show you how 'easy' they will be."

She lifted up my shirt, exposing my ribs and tummy. She gently spider-tickled my ribs using both hands.

I immedietly began to laugh. My ribs were one of my weakest spots, and with the strength of the gurad holding me back, I could hardly move.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!nohahahahahahahapleehehehehahahahaha!"

I could feel her tickling every rib, stopping at every spot that seemed to make me laugh harder.

"What's the matter, Nicki?" she asked.

I could feel her fingers going up and down, torturing me.

"Hahahahahahaplehehehestahahahahap!!notthrribsplehehehehahahaha!"

AFter a few moments, she switched down to my tummy, and I immedietly bucked in laughter.

"Ahhahahahahahahahanottherenotherehahahahahaha!!!!plehehehehehehehahahahahanomore!!!"

More than my ribs, my tummy was my weakest spot on my body. Her nails spider-tickled , never missing a spot.

"Hhehehehehehehahahahahahai canthehehehehehahaha!"

The tickling was driving me crazy. I could feel her circling my belly-button and digging into my sides.

She then stopped.

"If you think this is torture..." she said to me. "Just wait until your 101 days begin...

Part 2 coming soon :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back