• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Tickle (m/f)

tickler29

TMF Expert
My girlfreind and I took a walk along a secluded beach one evening. Wearing a pair of denim shorts and a bikini top, Heather was looking absolutely marvelous that night. She has a thin, toned body that most men drool over.
Anyway, as we were walking along the beach, Heather gave me a playful punch on the shoulder. "Tag, you're it!" she said as she took off down the beach. I chased her a short distance befor she let me catch her. I then playfully wrestled Heather to the ground. I straddled her hips in a kneeling position. Heather's eyes widened and a smile spread across her face. This was her favorite part. I wrapped my hands around her waist and started tickling her sides. Heather exploded into hysterical laughter, wiggling and aquirming excitedly. "Yesss...it tickles!" she squeeled between fits of laughter. Next, I sent my index finger wiggling into her belly button. Heather arched her back, and her laughter became silent. Intense tickling sensations throbbed through her tight little belly. Suddenly, Heather's bikini top ripped. Her breasts were exposed in all their glory. Startled, I stopped tickling and just stared at Heather's chest in awe. Then I noticed Heather looking back at me with a monsterous grin. Knowing exactly what she wanted, I reached over and started tickling both of her breasts. Heather went ballistic. She laughed, bucked and thrashed like there was no tomorow. "My clit, get my clit!" she squeeled loudly at one point. So I slid one hand down into her shorts and started stroking her clit, as my other hand continued to tickle one of her breasts. "YESS, YESSSSS!!!" she screamed. She bucked her hips one last time, holding them up in the air. Then the mother of all orgasms consumed her quivering body. Finaly, Heather fell into a limp, sweaty heap in the sand. "I love you." she mouthed as she drifted off into a light sleep. After she took a short nap, Heather and I walked back to the house and spent another wonderfull night together.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back