• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife agrees to torture me!

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife gave me a list of things she wanted handled in the house, I asked her what is in it for me? She said she would sit me in a chair and give me a BJ while tickling my feet. Well while she was out I sent her an e-mail that said I wanted to change the agreement.
I told her I want to be tied to the massage table, legs spread and hanging over in the front, secured to the legs of the table with heavy rope, my arms will be tied over my head and I will be wearing a blindfold.
Her rules are few, tickle the crap out of me for no less then 30 minutes, then make me finish, then tickle me a little lighter for no less then 30 minutes.
The catch is she was told to go full out and not to hold back, really get me good I told her!
If I feel she is holding back, when its her time to be tied up I will be more intense with her.
She wrote me back saying YOUR ON!
So its 10:00pm now, by ten thirty I will be laughing my ass off into a gag.

Let me know if anyone wants to hear how it goes????

Sorry I thought I was posting in the True Story Section.... Got tickling on the brain, just wasn't thinking.

Ok sorry about the delay I was out of town for a day, didnt have my computer!
Well Like I stated, I went upstairs and proceeded to tie myself to the massage table, legs were hanging over and spread (that was a mistake I found out later on... you CANT CLOSE'EM) so with heavy rope wrapped around each leg I layed back with a pillow under my shoulders to make this position tollerable, I had one zip strap, like a tie down attached to the head portion of the table it was very loose, I put on my cuffs and ran them thru that strap, then put my small towel in my my mouth, pulled down my blindfold and then proceeded to pull on the end of that strap, more you pull the tighter it will go, but unless you release the clip it wont move the other way.

I lied there for maybe five minutes, I was busting with anticipation, we have played before, but never did I tell her to tickle me senseless and if she held back I would get her good when she was tied up! Lets say she did not dis-appoint. She removed the towell off me slowly, I could feel a light breeze since the fan was on, she started slowly as I had requested, lightly tickling me on my legs and in between, over my chest and underarms, a few minutes pass and I feel her press what I think was her shin up against the outside of my foot, thus rendering it unable to move, then I hear the buzz of a sonicare.

At this point I am thinking oh man what did I get into here, it was like a bolt of lightning hitting my foot, shot straight to my groin area, she was tickling my foot with that darn toothbrush and with her other hand lightly tickling my privates! I was already laughing pretty hard into the gag. A few light pumps on the rod and then she stopped and said oh I'm sorry you told me no orgasm for at least the first half hour. Now I am already frustrated and hard as a rock, I can barely even squirm. She said here this will take your mind off your issues and started tickling both feet with her nails, in between my toes and all, I can take quite a bit so I am sorry to say I did not reach silent laughter, but it was pretty intense. She tickled my feet for at least ten minutes but it seemed longer.
Now her attention was at my hip area, her nails were lightly going over me and making me jump, I actually worried for a moment because it felt like my stomach was about to cramp a little, its hard to explain, but she slowed down a little and then shot into my armpits, now I am usually not that ticklish there unless I am on my stomach and you come under to tickle them, but not tonight, I was laughing really hard, my only wish was to have someone else tickling my feet like mad while at the same time tickling my underarms to really drive me crazy, but the wife is cool but not that cool.
Then I here the beep of the thirty minute alarm I set... I relaxed for a moment knowing the good stuff was coming and so would I, I bought this attachment for the hitachi wand, it slipps on the knob then slides onto the guy and wham you cum within minutes, plus I got a speed control so when we use it on her its not as intense, anyway the wand was doing its thing but I was not quite there, not sure why, but she said here maybe this will help, and started tickling my foot with her nails while the other hand had the wand making me nuts. Then she moved to my balls, with those nails man that was all it took, so she turned off the wand, cleaned me up and said I wrote that I needed at least a three minute break.

Break times over, sdhe started to tickle me on my feet, I was way more sensitive this time, but she was playing nice, I wrote I did not want to be killed after I came, I wanted a less intense tickling. She went all over my body once again, varying her intensity.
Then it was over, she told me I was on that bench for almost an hour and fifteen minutes. Part of me was relieved and part of me wanted more.
Well thats it for now, she did not get her turn yet. I think she was worried that once she was tied I would go nuts and tickle her as intensly as she did me.
Well out for now, will make sure next post is in the true story section. Guys hope the details didnt piss off anyone.
Take care happy tickling...

THANKS FOR THE STORY.

Now let us see if the wife can take an intense tickling.:excited::tickle:

Great story. You are lucky man to have a wife who plays along with your fetish.

A very excellent and a very great story-loved the playful tone to the story, very erotic and very sensual. However only thing I did not like was the gag. I am more someone who has a major laughter kink, love hearing the lee laugh but other than that-stellar gold on this great playful tickle torture story!! Way to go -absolutely loved the story. You did a super job. Please keep writing loved this story and hope to hear of more great true life adventures. Hopefully soon be a second part only this time, the husband playfully tickle torturing his wife. Really great you have a wife that shares the love of tickling, that is so rare. A great read, a total fan, dying to hear more, loved this story more more more please!!! Don't leave me in suspense, love to hear more.:yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::bunny::xpeepsofa:excited:

I tried several different ways to try and get her to tickle me, I got a bonus at work and had a gift card, told her she could earn a 200.00 card if she could tickle me, worded it different like a challange, also wrote a note that said the neighborhood watch caught me right after I wacked off, and that she had to punish me, so when she read the note I was already tied up, the note said had to be a min. of 30 min. and the neighborhood watch would know if she was going easy on me, if she did then they would capture her and torture her, that was an intense night, I had already had an orgasm. Pretty intense.
My next story I write about will be me on the futon... Did you know when you tie your ankles to the arms on the futon (when its in bed form) you cant move your feet at all, so your comfortable (put a towel bewteen the wood and your foot) but you are immobile, light string to hold the big toe steady and you are set... As for the person who made a comment about the gag, it is just a cloth in my mouth, its not tied, I can spit it out whenever, but we agree that it stays in unless there is a problem. So far been lucky never had a cramp while tied up. I will keep everyone posted.
Last as for the part about torturing my wife, she is ticklish, but does not really like it, I do light tickles, what I really like is after she cumms if her legs are tied appart to perform light oral on her, that drives her nuts!!! What I really want to do is set up the hitachi wand on low, have her tied immobile and tease and tickle her feet till she cumms. Also would love to tie her up with a dildo in her, and the hitachi wand on her button, and leave her for say 15-20 minutes. Once read a story about a women who had her husband tie her up with the vibrators tickling her feet and left her for an hour. That was really hot! Will keep everyone posted!

Just had another thought, what I am searching for is a way to achieve silent laughter, she tickles me when I am not tied up, and it tickles, sometimes pretty bad, when she gives me a foot massage (doesnt happen often) but it tickles like crazy, I get tied up, and cant move and her tickling skills go to crap, its almost like she is going easy on me so when she is ultimatly tied I go easy on her. I almost want to buy one of those black bondage masks so she cant see my face, maybe she can pretend I am a stranger who she stumbled upon tied up and decided to have some fun. In fact I thought she was going to play with me today so last night I put on those silly moisture socks with lotion with the hopes of making my feet very soft so our playtime would be more intense. The most intense is if I cum before we play but I have only done that a few times in ten years, problem is if she makes me cum she doesnt let me relax for a moment she wants to jump right in full force, I kinda want to be tickled lightly then work up to intense over a couple of minutes. If I make me cum, then I am done, the fantasy was awesome but then I would rather go take a nap, dont really feel like playing anymore. Also looking for a good tickling instrument, I have the vibrating hair brush but its uncomfortable if there is not enough lotion on my feet, I also have a sonicare with an old brush head we use, that thing is awesome but turns off every two minutes, and only seems intense for a minute or so, my feet become use to it, kinda hard to describe. I did see a tickling clip with the girl having pipe cleaners sawed in between her toes and she was going nuts, I might try that. Well sorry for rambling. Any ideas let me know

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back