• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

June 21 Tickle Class/Play Session/Munch-Providence, RI

mrmiguu

1st Level Red Feather
(Venue/Program Change) NELA/TNE! Tickle Class/Play Session June 21, Tolland, CT 2-6pm
Tickling, Bondage and Tickle-Torture!

Class - 2:00-3:30pm
Guided Bondage and Tickle Play Session - 4:00-6:00pm
(Munch - optional afterwards)

Bummer-our venue got changed from Providence, RI to Tolland, CT. The class is at the same time and the play session is a little longer now, but we can't do the munch at that location. If we choose to go out later, we can and that's up to us. No club fetish night dancey stuff anymore either. Many apologies for anyone who was coming due to proximity/convenience and can't make it now...we hope to see you another time.

A plus...I hear the Water Hole has a veritable plethora of bondage furniture for us to get lost in...I just love durable bondage accoutrements....looking forward to exploring the possibilities with all of you...and remember, if you are not prone to use bondage furniture per se, we will still have a nice assortment of cuffs and ropes, simple and complex and my new straight-jacket to try out! (oh boy!)....so we have the choice of running the gamut of tickle play options....there are couches there, also, for fun, playful, comfortable tickle play, too.

We invite you all to come out and experiment, learn and play with us at the Water Hole! Our class will cover techniques, tools of tickle torment, safety and community issues. It is ALWAYS an interactive experience, though no one is required to do anything, but sit back and enjoy. We do welcome ticklees and ticklers to join in the fun, whether couples or singles or roving gangs of friendly tickle people!

Our guided, open play session is a perfect opportunity to connect with others and try out tried and true and new and different ideas with each other and/or with your partner(s). I'll be there to help with any bondage, scenario or play ideas or with particular things you'd like to try.

The munch is a great chance to talk and connect (and rest!), giving us time to chat but since we're not at the club anymore, we'd have to go elsewhere in the neighborhood for that. Word is that we can stay and play longer if we'd like, but food and munchie time would have to happen elsewhere, but we can figure that out then.

As always, let us know if you have any questions, concerns or cool ideas! We always love to hear from you!

When-Sun, June 21, 2pm – 6pm

Where-Water Hole, 224 Hartford Turnpike, Tolland, CT

NELA members free. Non NELA members $15 $5 discount for NELA members who attend the class to get into the club, and enjoy the vending and live bands that evening.

Please RSVP by emailing [email protected] . When you RSVP, please let us know if you are a NELA Associate, and/or if you are bringing any friends.

You must be 18 years of age or older to attend any NELA sponsored event. (That goes for TNE!, too!)

Last edited:
Grrrrr! Graduation weekend. We never seem to be free on the dates you have stuff!

One of these days... Hope you have fun!

I might just be able to make this...I don't think I have any plans yet.

Grrrrr! Graduation weekend. We never seem to be free on the dates you have stuff!

One of these days... Hope you have fun!

DANG!!! But congratulations to the graduate(s)! We're bound to connect sooner or later...let's hold out hope! We can do this....we'll miss you, but hope to see you soon! Thanks for letting us know.

GASP!!!

I might just be able to make this...I don't think I have any plans yet.

That would just be wonderful if you could make it...:dancingsheep:

Would be great to see/tickle you again....my long fingers have a long-awaited date with your ribs and lovely bare feet! :Kiss1:

Do hope you can make it! :bubble:

Dang, this summer is full or tickling action around new england! Count me in!

Would be great to see/tickle you again....my long fingers have a long-awaited date with your ribs and lovely bare feet! :Kiss1:

providence is about a 2 hour drive, not too bad...

me too...it has been too long! how far are you from Worcester?

Bummer...I'm like 5 minutes away but I'll be away that weekend!! :cry1:

What a busy weekend. Lee and I are doing a demo in Hartford, CT,
for a WMPE (Western Mass Power Exchange) munch/play party.
We're basically doing the tickling technique class we did at NEST.
PM me for more info :)

Hmmmmm...

me too...it has been too long! how far are you from Worcester?

I think I'm about an hour and something away from Worcester....but I'm days away until I get my car back from the shop! :turtle:

Will be great to see you again!

Dang, this summer is full or tickling action around new england! Count me in!

And isn't it cool to be able to say that? It took us all a while to get to this point...remember all the nay-sayers and complainers about nothing happening in New England?! Booyah in the face of nay-saying...and hope all the nay-sayers are going to all these events this summer and beyond...lurkers, we love you...come on out!!!:woot2:

Oh, and hello from sweetpiggy down in Fla/GA! What a cool lady!

Nice!

What a busy weekend. Lee and I are doing a demo in Hartford, CT,
for a WMPE (Western Mass Power Exchange) munch/play party.
We're basically doing the tickling technique class we did at NEST.
PM me for more info :)

We are doin' up souther New England that weekend! :dancingbanana:This is truly a Tickling Extravaganza Weekend! :xpulcy: Wish I could be THERE!!! Coolio!

I think I'm about an hour and something away from Worcester....but I'm days away until I get my car back from the shop! :turtle:

ah I am staying up in Worcester Sunday evening before a conference on Monday

Woostah?!?

ah I am staying up in Worcester Sunday evening before a conference on Monday

OK, I am about an hour or so from Worcester....the event is probably closer to hour and a half from Worcester...Which piece of info is more helpful?....not sure which where to what is how in the whoville:flatstare:....but I PM'ed you to make sure you have what you need around the event. Let me know.

And by the way.....:woman:

:ilikepie: ...but not just pie....JPie1! :triangle:

I work in Providence and I live like 5 minutes out of the city so I really should go to this gathering but I'm always afraid I'll see someone that I went to high school with and it'll be really awkward haha. I dunno I'll have to make my decision soon. How many people do you have coming so far? And how much would it cost me?

I work in Providence and I live like 5 minutes out of the city so I really should go to this gathering but I'm always afraid I'll see someone that I went to high school with and it'll be really awkward haha. I dunno I'll have to make my decision soon. How many people do you have coming so far? And how much would it cost me?

I'm not sure how many we have coming....people RSVP to NELA....but In know of a few folks just from TMF that are going...should be a good group....NELA classes usually do well just form NELA members/regulars to their classes..always fun bringing the tickle gospel to the larger BDSM community...but everyone is tickle friendly to be sure.:woot2:

All the other details are in the original post in this thread.....bump back a page and check that out.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back