• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Fans of "Dexter." F/F

JohnnyMax

Well this is what happens when you have an overactive imagination and a keyboard nearby at all times. For those who like the Showtime series "Dexter" then here 'ya go. For those that have no clue what I'm talking about I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Rita awoke suddenly. She gasped and lurched upwards only to slam to a stop and fall backwards again. Each breath she took was ragged and strained. She shook her head, trying to clear the dizziness that made the room tilt sideways, as an involuntary groan vibrated from her throat. A soft giggle from nearby quickly attracted her attention. “Feeling a little woozy, darling?” said the source of the giggle.

Lila stepped from the shadows with a sly smirk on her face. She stared down at Rita who was just discovering her predicament. Her wrists tied above her head, her ankles tied together, and every rope secured to the frame of the bed she rested on. Rita grunted and hissed at her. “What the hell did you do, Lila?!” Rita said before her head fell back to the pillow. She was still fighting the dizziness. She felt sick.

Her captor smirked and walked closer. “Well, we needed to have a little chat and, well, I didn’t think you’d give me the chance if I just showed up at your house,” she responded. Lila sat on the side of the bed, a cocky grin glued to her face. “Am I right?”

Rita looked away and firmly tugged on the ropes that held her wrists to the bed. She kicked and writhed but couldn’t make the ropes give her any more room. Lila grinned and watched the futile struggle before softly commenting. “Oh, just relax little one. We’ve got business to tend to.”

Rita’s head began to clear and the gravity of her situation began to sink in. “Oh, shit…w-what is this?! LILA! WHAT IS THIS?!” she screamed. Her head throbbed as she screamed, but she ignored the pain and glared at the brunette. Lila smirked again and spoke forcefully. “I have a few questions, Rita. And I think you can help me out,” she said. Rita’s eyes focused on her captor’s face before she spoke. “Let me go, Lila. Now,” she hissed.

Lila scoffed and tossed her hair back behind her shoulder. “Will you stop with the tough act, darling. You’re as tame as house cat,” she said. She stood and took a few steps backward before leaning against the wall. “Tell me, Rita…just what is Dexter’s little secret?”

Rita’s face showed her confusion. “S-secret? What secret?” she asked innocently. Lila came forward quickly and grasped Rita’s cheeks between her fingers, squeezing tightly and making her lips pucker. “Don’t fuck with me, Rita. You’re Dexter’s perfect little soul mate and I know he tells you everything. Just where does he go during those long nights?”

Lila released Rita’s cheeks roughly and pushed her head to the side. Rita instantly locked her eyes back on Lila’s face. “You’re fucking crazy. You…you’re imagining things, Lila. Just stop this and let me go…NOW!” Rita shouted.

Lila let out a loud, frustrated sigh and continued, “Rita…I don’t think you realize just what kind of a predicament you’re in. You either tell me Dexter’s little secret or I make…you…talk…” Rita’s eyes widened slightly. She squirmed against the bed slowly.

An evil grin slowly crawled across Lila’s lips. “So…are you going to cooperate?” she cooed at the bound blonde. Rita’s voice betrayed her fear. “I…I don’t know what you want, Lila…” she breathed out. “Just…oh, shit…just let me go, okay?” she begged weakly.

Rita felt her belly being bared as Lila raised the front of her top just enough to expose her bellybutton. She gasped loudly and tried to recoil. “What the fuck are you doing?!” she barked. Lila smiled coolly and whispered, “Rita…I know just how to make you talk, darling.” Rita felt Lila’s long, sharp fingernails flickering just above her bellybutton. She sucked in her stomach instinctively and a sudden, surprisingly loud yelp escaped her lips. Lila tossed her head back and laughed before looking back down with a very satisfied grin. “My, my. You’re ticklish aren’t you, darling?”

Rita’s struggles began with a new ferocity. Lila watched and continued to smile as she inched closer, whispering threats as she closed the distance. “Tell me the truth, Rita. Save yourself the trouble and just come clean with me,” she cooed. Rita screamed at her, a hint of desperation in her voice. “I don’t know! Just let me go, Lila! Damnit, I don’t know!!”

Lila’s fingernails finally made contact with Rita’s belly. One hand held her top high enough to fully expose her belly and the other dragged all five nails slowly around the newly exposed skin. The explosion of giggles that flowed forth surprised Lila. She had expected a reaction but not such a sudden burst of girlish giggles. There was no hesitation, no breath holding and no gritting of teeth. She simply let loose when her belly was scratched. Intriguing, she thought.

“Come on, darling. Just tell me already! Where does dearly devoted Dexter go when the sun goes down, hmmm?” asked Lila. Rita barely heard her. The sensation of those sharp, pointy fingernails on her bare belly was forcing a flood of high pitched, girlish giggles from her throat. She couldn’t even begin to hold them back. She tried to suck in her belly, to roll away, to kick, slap…anything to stop the tickly feelings on her stomach. Nothing worked. The giggles continued.

Lila couldn’t hold back a smile as she watched Rita try to thrash her way to freedom. Her blonde hair was being tossed side to side, her loud giggles filled the room, and no matter how hard she tried her belly never escaped the wiggling fingers. Lila sighed and stopped suddenly. She stood and stepped back to lean against the wall again. Rita gasped for breath. The giggles faded away as she looked toward the brunette. “F-fuck you! Let me g-go!” she shouted.

Lila didn’t answer. She slowly moved forward and shocked Rita by leaping onto the bed and straddling her hips. Roughly, she ripped Rita’s top upward and fully exposed her bare belly. “Now, now…are you finally ready to talk to me, darling?” she asked. Rita looked up, her eyes wide with fear. She tried to buck upwards in an attempt to fight back, but her efforts were met only with Lila’s confident laugh.

Lila grinned, partially to herself, and began raking her fingers up and down her victim’s sides. There was no pretense of teasing. She applied just the right amount of pressure to cause a loud yelp to erupt from Rita’s lips, followed closely by more giggles and then, finally, the laughter.

It grew steadily in volume. Louder and louder with each pass of Lila’s determined fingers. Her head flung side to side as she tried to hold back the laughter than was being forced from her. She tried to beg. She tried to scream. The tickling kept her from doing anything other than surrendering to the hysterics.

Lila was enjoying this immensely. She had never liked Rita. She was competition. A barrier. A domestic obstacle. Being able to torture her a bit made her smile inside and out.

It was easy to make Rita react. She was apparently incredibly ticklish. With each pass of her fingers the laughter continued. It varied in tone but stayed constant in intensity. One moment Rita squealed and laughed a high pitched, girlish laugh then seconds later she belted out deep, throaty guffaws. The variety was pleasing to Lila.

She removed her fingers from Rita’s sides and sat back. She smiled and calmly said, “Had enough, darling? Ready to talk?” Her victim gasped and coughed. Her hair had fallen over her face due to the thrashing and her arms began to ache from being tied so tightly. She took a large breath and said, “L-Lila…stop this! W-what is this about? I don’t…I just don’t know what you’re wanting!” Lila smirked defiantly and spat back, “Do you really expect me to believe you spend day after day with him and have no idea where he goes each night? I’m not a fool, Rita. And I want in on the secret.”

Rita was searching her own memory for anything that Lila might want. She had no idea what she was being asked for. Dexter was always around. He’s just so constantly…busy. She hadn’t the slightest clue what to say. “Lila, you’ve…you’re just confused. He works late and…and…then he comes straight to my house. That’s all. I swear. Now, please, just untie me and let me go,” she said.

“Oh, please,” Lila responded. “I’m not dumb, Rita. I’m not blind!” she continued. “You really are the devoted little woman, aren’t you. You keep your man’s secret even when threatened. I admit there’s something admirable about that,” she said with a mocking grin.

Rita growled at her, “You can’t keep me here forever. When everyone finds out…when Dexter finds out…” Lila cut her off, “Dexter, and everyone else, will know nothing. Trust me on that.”

Lila slowly moved her hands upward and quickly flicked her sharp fingernails over Rita’s arms. “So, are you ready?” she asked. Rita felt a sudden surge of anger and defiance. “Fuck you,” she spat back.

The response was instant. Lila’s fingers dug firmly into the exposed hollows of Rita’s armpits. This caused her to arch up forcefully. Her back left the bed completely, every muscle pulled tight, and the scream that left her throat was deafening. Her laughter grew louder just as before. She tossed her head from side to side, she bucked her hips, and she tugged mightily at the ropes but nothing stopped the tickling.

Again Lila felt a surge of happiness at seeing Rita helpless and suffering. She kept her fingers swirling in endless circles on the blonde’s underarms. The struggling she felt was nowhere near strong enough to deter her. She increased the pressure through her fingertips and instantly noticed a sudden jump in the volume of Rita’s laughter. She smiled at this and continued to firmly scratch her fingers around and around on the soft skin.

Rita could only lay and endure the torment. She wanted so desperately for the tickling to stop. If she knew what Lila wanted she would surely give it to her, but there was nothing to give. The feelings shooting through her made it impossible to hold back the laughter. It was just too strong to fight.

Lila began running her nails from Rita’s armpits, up to her elbows, and then down to her underarms again. The change in touch made her gasp when the fingernails slid up her arms. She instantly began laughing helplessly when Lila’s fingers returned to her armpits.

Suddenly it all stopped. Her skin continued to tingle. She couldn’t see through the tangled hair that had fallen before her eyes. Her mouth was wide open as she greedily gasped for each breath. Her breathing was raspy and strained. With great effort she managed to choke out a few words. “L-Lila…stop this. Plea…please stop it,” she panted out.

“What is his secret?” was the only response. She groaned loudly and tossed her head sideways to clear the hair from her face. Lila sat there, straddling her hips, grinning wickedly as she stared down at her. “Oh, come on!” she exclaimed. “Why put yourself through this?” she asked cockily. “It would be so much easier on both of us if you’d just…well…talk,” she said.

Rita whimpered lightly. “I don’t know!!” she yelled out. “I swear. He just…he just comes home. If I knew…if I knew otherwise I’d tell you. I swear, Lila. I swear,” she said. Lila sighed and slid off of her. She stood and stretched and looked rather bored.

“Rita,” she began. “I’ve given you ample opportunity for you to spare yourself this treatment. I knew you were loyal to him but this is extraordinary,” she continued. “Unfortunately for you, I’m not finished yet, “ she chirped as she stepped towards the foot of the bed.

Rita shuddered upon hearing this. She had already endured more than enough. The shudder turned to a shiver when she felt her flats being removed from her feet. Her first instinct was to curl her toes in an attempt to keep her shoes on, but Lila easily overpowered her and ripped them away.

Lila smirked that evil little smirk of hers and spoke. “So, Rita dear. This is your last chance. If you don’t give up now I may be tempted to see if it truly is possible to tickle someone to death.” She gave a playful giggle as she spoke the threat. She had no intention of truly harming Rita now, but there was no reason to let that be known.

Rita looked down. “Stop it! Let me go, damnit! This has gone too far, Lila! Just…oh, please just let me go!” she begged. Lila only smiled devilishly. The first flicks of her fingernails along Rita’s sole caused the blonde to bite her lip in an attempt to override the sensation. It didn’t help.

Lila didn’t tease her for long. The light flicking against Rita’s soles soon gave way to firm, prolonged scratching that started at the heel, curved upward along the arches, scraped beneath the toes and then returned to the heel. It was repeated again and again and again.

Rita felt the pressure changes on her feet. The scratching never stopped but it would become harder and faster and then lighter and slower only to become harder again. The changes made it worse. She didn’t know what to expect. Each stroke of the long, sharp fingernails caused her laughter to change in pitch and volume. She felt tears fill her eyes and her lungs begin to burn. She felt the muscles in her stomach tighten from the nearly non-stop howling she was being forced to produce. Her skin grew hotter and hotter and she felt herself begin to sweat due to the strain.

Lila felt none of this. She was calm and content. She stroked Rita’s soles over and over. She could even hear the sound of her nails scratching the soft skin over the howling laughter of her captive. When she grew bored scratching the soles she began probing between the wiggling toes. She grinned widely as she heard Rita’s laughter change tone and increase in volume. She kept all ten of her fingers busy. Each foot was subjected to continuous stroking, scratching and poking. Finally, as Rita’s laughter became more and more strained, Lila slowed and then stopped.

Rita again struggled to breathe. The tingling sensations remained long after Lila’s fingers had left her skin. She tried to speak but only a strained squeak came from her throat. Lila again giggled. She stepped forward to Rita’s side and leaned down. “I have a little confession to make, darling. You see…I know Dexter’s little secret. I just had to find out if you did,” Lila said with a giggle. “I’m fairly confident now that you don’t. Surely you would have cracked long before now,” she continued.

Rita wheezed breathlessly. “W-w-what se…secret?” she asked. Her concern and curiosity momentarily overpowered the exhaustion she felt. Lila grinned. “Aww, don’t you worry. It’s none of your concern now, is it?” she said.

The sound of the front door being kicked in made Rita jump. “Finally,” she thought to herself. “Someone is coming for me.” However, the sly grin on Lila’s face cast a shadow on her hopes. She watched as Lila backed towards the door. “I thought we could use some company, darling. Texting comes in so handy,” she said as she flipped her phone shut and backed closer to the door. Rita noticed something in her right hand but could not make out exactly what it was. Before Rita could react the door to the room swung open. Debra charged in but stopped short upon seeing Rita bound as she was. Her confusion made her pause. She was speechless.

Before a word was said Lila stepped up next to Debra and in one swift motion plunged the needle into her neck. The syringe emptied quickly and Debra immediately slumped to the floor. Lila smiled up at Rita, who was staring at her with wide, fearful eyes. Lila smiled wider and looked down to the now empty syringe in her hand. “Don’t worry, darling, “ she said. “I learn from the best.” Her eyes twinkled with evil excitement as she slammed the door. In a playful tone, but one that made Rita gasp in shock, Lila asked a simple question. “So, darling. Do you think Debra knows anything?”

I second that, Dexter is damn good show with great acting, just watched the second season on DVD

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back