• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #51 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
The WTH week tuened out very nicely That was fun.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "After Dark" Post an image of you wearing what you might put on for a night on the town... or a night in with that special someone.

Be a show off!

Myriads

Okay so this is what I would wear. I like to keep casual, and I absolutely love wearing polkadots when I go out. Never was a big skirt wear'er, fancy smancy dresser. If I'm going to show off I'm going to show off with sometime that shows off my personality.

picture.php

This is my first posted picture on this site. Myself and my beautiful wife at Rockafeller Center for the tree lighting.

Holy Back in the Day

Now technicaqlly this wasn't from a night on the town, but I've worn somethin similar, so here ya go.

Here is a photo of my friends and I on a night out.

I've never seen never seen a picture with so many people looking so consistently stupid.

Oh this is easy :D
One of many styles. More often than not, it's a suit though.
Oneofmanystyles.jpg

Not exactly the best picture of my going out attire, but amusing enough.. this is called.. "too damn drunk ala just fell on my face in the bathroom of a burger king, it's time to fuggin' rock to some DETHKLOK!" ... best... show ... EVER!!!!

meshow.jpg

For special ladies and special occasions I like to dress to the nines.

IMG_0092.jpg

28i6vqc.jpg

Me at the HardRock Cafe with my Rosie the Riveter shirt, blinding-red hair, black pearls, and tweed blazer.

I miss that hair color.

OK I'm gonna post a few...

The first is me wearing my favourite t-shirt. Apologies for the bad hair and crazy eyes in the last photo :)

More drunken escapades.

The first photo was taken at a really nifty little cocktail bar in Nottingham, with my housemates/guys who live across the street from us. We all look awesome. :D

The second photo is me dressed up for a formal dinner. Pretending to smoke a pipe. 'Cos we can't actually smoke indoors any more. Bloody smoking ban.

Third one is from the same night that I posted earlier. We were listening to some awesome Drum & Bass, but it looks like I'm trying to shit all over the dancefloor. I felt it had to be included. :D

Last one is my ex girlfriend and I, with some of our our friends. I'm so incredibly drunk in this photo, and my hair, though mostly concealed by a hat, is extremely long.

Well I like to wear black and go heavy on the eyes. But I always rock my Converse Chucks screw crazy heels.

And the green shirt, is just cause I like green. :)

2:30 am is after dark, right?

So yeah, it's not technically 'going out' gear, but it's 'after dark'

Damnit, can someone tell me how to upload pictures? It seems to not work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back