• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cherry Picking Time & Barefeet On A Ladder.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
One summer when I was fresh out of High School, I was in need of finding a job. This was the time of the year when the local cherry trees needed to be harvested. Many assorted workers turned out to help along with a number of teenagers.

I noticed Audrey on the first day and eventuality found that her ladder was at the ajoining tree. Audrey was a short redhead with an outgoing personality. We would chat to each other while we were picking cherries.

One warm morning I noticed that she had kicked off her sneakers and was on the ladder barefoot. Now she would bring a younger brother and sister along with her to work. This particular day she brought up the subject of a dream that she had. We had been picking cherries going into the second week, so she told us that she had started to dream about the job. She continued saying that she was on the ladder picking cherries when she felt her feet being tickled. She said that she awoke to find her younger brother tickling her bare feet at the foot of her bed. Now this time I would glance over and see her shapely legs and pretty little feet. I immediately felt this bulge in my pants and realized that I had better quit looking over at her or I was going to be highly embarressed when I had to empty my bucket.

We later ate our bagged lunch together and decided upon a date on Saturday night. At this time Audrey was driving one of her parents older cars and I had to hitchhike to the little village where she lived. We met at the corner grocery store and went to a town close by to watch a movie. We both enjoyed the movie and the popcorn.

Now it was still early in the evening so when we left the movie we decided to get a little better acquainted. Where else in that rural county could we go for some privacy than into an orchard. We started making out in the front seat of her parents car and eventually I pulled her onto my lap to enhance our love making.

Now she had me worked up and remembering the story of her dream of being barefoot on the ladder my bulge made a comeback, and she had to notice it because she was sitting on my lap. She was wearing socks and sneakers, which was the style of that era. I wanted to check out how ticklish her feet really were. Between our kissing we talked and the subject came up about her little brother tickling her. I told her that I didn't need to sneak up a ladder just to tickle her feet, while untieing her shoelaces. She was a country girl who liked to go barefoot in the summer. I was kissing her, rubbing her lower leg, and removing her sneakers. Meanwhile my bulge had shifted where it would not be so noticeable to her. I got my fingers on the tops of her white socks and started removing them while whispering in her ear that I wanted to tickle her a little bit. She allowed me to remove her socks and I gently tickled her bare soles while we kissed. She was not all that ticklish, but would giggle and kick a little when I found a sensitive nerve ending.

I still remember that night we made out and I tickled her feet while parked in the orchard. I remember returning home to find my underpants warm, wet, and sticky.:spermey:

:excited::excited::excited:
You and Aubrey in an orchard.
You and Aubrey becoming friends.
You and Aubrey going on a date, and then making out.
AND THEN...A NATURAL PROGRESSION TO TICKLING ON THE FEET!

Is this a true story? Either way, I loved it.:tickling:

I like the story either way, too, but am curious as the whether it's true. :D

:excited::excited::excited:
You and Aubrey in an orchard.
You and Aubrey becoming friends.
You and Aubrey going on a date, and then making out.
AND THEN...A NATURAL PROGRESSION TO TICKLING ON THE FEET!

Is this a true story? Either way, I loved it.:tickling:

^First of all I called her Audrey in my story. I really did want to tickle her feet though, but that part of the story I made up. :dropatear ^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back