• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A quick true tale that happened this weekend.

tcrewme

TMF Expert
Hey gang thought I would tell you a pretty cool thing that happened at a family reunion this weekend.
I saw a female cousin of mine at the reunion, I have not seen her for like geez 16 years or so. Her father got transfered and I haven't seen her since. Last time I saw her I was 12 and she was like 9.
Anyway, she is like 25 now or something, really turned into a nice young lady, of course as I found out, she is just as ticklish today as she was when she was 12 :devil:
And she is TALL, she is now 6 feet tall, and has no joking size 12 feet, with really long toes!! Gets it from her father...
Anyway, I wandered my way around converstation enough to bring up the old tickling times and got in a few new tickles on Sunday.
She was hysterically ticklish on her feet!!!:eek: I stuck my finger in her sandal at one point and she screamed like a banshee, kind of embarassing...kind of. Of course she said to me, after the tickle, "I was wondering when you were going to start tickling me again" and then I promptly tickled her sides and ribs for a quick moment.
Through out the afternoon, I would wriggle my fingers at her and she would giggle. Of course she did get me back later in the evening when I was getting down something from a cabinet. She got me good in the ribs, nearly dropped the bowl!!!
It was just a fun day getting "re-aquainted" with her after all these years. Just some fun family tickling.:cool:

Tickle On.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back