• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The laughing Burglar

jayp

Here is a story which I hope to see as a clip or se some illustrations soon. So if anyone is interested in filming this or drawing illustrations of my story, please feel free to do so and post it here, Enjoy:

Bill had awaken to a loud thump. He quickly went to investigate and found a man laying in his livingroom. It seems that someone had broke in and fell and knocked unconscious.
Bill wasted no time and dragged the unconscious felon to his bedroom where he proceeded to tie the unsuspecting burglar to his kingsized bed.
The burglar woke up with a massive headache and began to panic as he found that he could not move. His hands were tied together over his head, and his ankles were tied tight and spread apart. He struggled violently but could not get away from the bonds. He had not yet noticed Bill standing on the corner and observing with sheer delight.
As the burglar struggled, Bill spoke. "You can struggle all you want, but you can't escape my friend." said Bill.
"What the fuck is this?" demanded the burglar.
" What this is, is a question and answer session. I ask the question and you answer." said Bill.
"Fuck you!" yelled the burglar.
"Then you leave me no choice asshole." said Bill.
Bill soon walked over to the burglars tied up ankles and removed his shoes and socks.
"What the fuck are you doing?" yelled the burglar.
"I told you I ask the questions and you answer!" said Bill.
Bill had tossed the burglars shoes and socks on the floor and proceeded to tickle the soles of his tied up perpetrator.
"Now why did you you break in to my place? What were you looking for?" demanded Bill.
"OOOh shiiiiit noooooooooooo aaaahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha stop it you fucking pervvvvvvv aahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" yelled the burglar.
Bills relentless and unmercifull tickling was slow and methodical, using one finger in each hand to probe each helpless foot with ease. It was torture in the pure sense for his tied up prisoner.
"Please let me go, I didn't take anyth... aaaaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha st st st stop aaaaahhh ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha pl pl please don't tickle my feeeeeeeet aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha haha!!!" laughed the burglar uncontrollably.
Bill was having fun, slowly tickling the burglar with such passion as if he had done this before.
"Well are you going to tell me what you were looking for?" said Bill as he continue to slowly rake the burglars poor soles.
"I I I I told you aaaahhhhh ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha pl pl please no no more." cried out the burglar.
As Bill continued his slow torture, he was getting very aroused, and also noticed that the burglars crotch was getting bigger and bigger. He licked his lips , stuck his tongue out and licked the burglars soles while slowly raking them with his fingers.
"OOOh nooooooooooo please stop doing that noooooooo aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please!! You made your point now stop tor tor torturing meeeeee aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." cried out the burglar as he felt a warm tongue dancing around the bottom of his feet.
Bill was truly getting so much pleasure at tormenting the helpless burglar so much so that now Bill cock was rock hard, and he could tell that the burglar had a hard on in those tight pants he was wearing.
The burglar felt relieved as the tickling and toe sucking had suddenly stopped. but that relief was shortlived as Bill began to unzip the struggling burglars pants.
Bill had pulled the burglars pants down to his knees to reveil the poor burglars brite white briefs with a big hard bulge underneath.
" No please!! whatever you're going to do, please don't!! I'm not gay!" said the burglar in a broken voice.
Bill soon began to slowly and lovingly caress the bulge over the burglars briefs causing his prisoner to momentarily and uncontrollably moan.
"Shit noooooo please mmmmmmmmdon't d d d do this to meeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
Bill could not stand the suspense and pulled down the burglars briefs and gasped at he caught a glimpse of the hard, throbbing cock that he just exposed against his prisoners will.
The burglar looked at Bill and soon felt his tormenters warm had stroking his cock ever so teasingly slow.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no please aaaaahhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm no please st st st stop aaaaahhhhhh!" moaned the burglar.
Bill stroked with slow precision and then asked him demanded the obvious.
"This is torture for you isn't it! said Bill, with a grin on his face.
" MMMMMMMM yes it is t t t torturing me so pl pl please mmmmmmmmmm stop th th th this humiliation aaaaaaaahhhhhhh mmmmmmmm.
Bill did not deviate from his slow stroking of the burglars hard member. He even began to stroke slower and then made his demand.
"Beg me to suck your cock!" said Bill in a low but powerful voice.
"MMMMMMMMM no please h h h havev't you d d done enough?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAA oooooohhhhhh mmm noooooooooooooooooo! cried the burglar.
"BEG ME TO SUCK YOUR COCK" yelled Bill with more authority as he sloooowly jerked the burglars cock.
"Please don't make me do this MMMMMMMMM oooooooooooh noooooooooooo!" said the burglar.
"BEG ME!!!!" demanded Bill as he began to jerk faster.
"OK OK PLEASE!!!! cried out the burglar.
"SUCK IT! PLEASE SUCK IT! OH PLEASE SUCK MY COCK NOW, I'M BEGGING YOU!!" shouted the burgler.
Bill then stopped stroking, and held the burglars cock as he ran his tongue slowly up and down his prisoners shaft.
"OH MMMM PLEASE SUCK IT PLEASE NO MORE TEASING MMMMMMMM! cried out the burglar.
Bill stopped licking ,devoured the burglars cock and passionately sucked it.
" OOOOOOH MY OOOOOOOH MY OOOOOOH MY AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSS SUCK ME GOOD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! cried out the burglar as he exploded into Bills mouth.

I would've done it the other way around and tickled the burglar until he begged me to let him suck my dick!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back