• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fellow Ticklers in Southern USA, Atlanta maybe?

CeeCee

Hello everyone. Seems everyone is tickling on the west coast and the east, and the north. What about the good old SOUTH?!

I have yet to even chat with or receive email from anyone who lives in this area and frankly I am getting discouraged!

I'm a female in her mid twenties who loves being tickled and loves to tickle the mess out of people and I would like to get to know some of you who feel the same.

Until then,
Live, love and tickle
CeeCee

Amen darlin'. It seems like the south has been neglected in the tickling community. Its really hard since this is the bible belt area. Guess we can add tickling to the behind closed doors credo down here. BTW Im from NC, y'all can instant message me on yahoo messager. Give me a hollar.

Behind Closed Doors

Thanks for replying. God knows we have everything else going on down here...WHY NOT TICKLING! <g>
Now come on people. I read in a poll that we have 43 Georgians, a huge 3% making up the TMF community and some of you didn't even vote, so there has to be more. Plus the rest of us glorious southerners. Don't be shy. Delurk yourselves...and wave those feathers high!

Any More?

Hey thanks for replying. You will definitely be hearing from me ;)
Now see guys and gals... that wasn't too hard was it. We already have two brave SOLES. (Yeah I know, that was bad LOL)

Smile
CeeCee:)

CeeCee,
Nice to see a GA female on TMF! I'm about 3 hours south of Atlanta. Go ahead and drop me an e-mail. Be hearing from ya'.......Later on.

hey I agree i live in atlanta we need to have a big joint tickling gathering here in atlanta as soon as possible it would be awsome some time soon. I am very seroius here.

Where My GIrls At?

I have to say that I am pretty happy with my response so far, but I know that I can not be the only female in the south who loves tickling. If you are afraid to post then just email me. Its all about pulling ourselves together as a community! We can learn from each other, share experiences and God knows... is it possible that we could actually have FUN at the same time? I don't know if we can handle that! :p

So lees, lers, male or female I'm putting myself out on a limb here so I know that ya'll are going back me up. Keep your replies rolling in.

hey I agree I am male but there has to be ohter females who like tickling besides ceecee who live in atlanta you don't have to be ashmed she come out and reply here. So we can have some tickle gathering.

Hey! Slow Down

Hush now Eliminator! You know some gals are afraid of the "G" word!;)

Now ladies, don't let Eliminator imtimidate you:) . Email and chatting first. We'll let the future take care of itself.

CeeCee

Excellent!

Thank you MH:) This is great guys. Ya'll are really being supportive and I greatly appreciate it.

I would like to start a mailing list soon so we can share stories, swap ideas, relate experiences, and much more. The more people, the better the list. Of course you can also have the option of being Blind Copied if you are still a little worried about being bombarded with the overly aggressive.

Still looking for some female partners in crime. :(
And some more male lees too! C'mon ladies.

CeeCee
;)

It is just a shame that we don't have so many lees or lers in England - in particular the Northe-east where i live - that are of the fairer sex. I f some are reading this - why not get in touch wity me???
[email protected]

Another tickler from the south!!

Hi CeeCee I live in Asheville, NC not too far away from Hotlanta and if there are any folks around here interested feel free to e-mail me as [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from ya'll

Hello Cee Cee,

I have been looking for pretty feet to tickle around here. I live in Tennessee. E-mail me when you get a chance.

Peace, tennesseetickler

Hello Cee Cee

Hi Cee Cee. I'm dud742 From Daytona Beach Florida. I Tickle Ladies all the time Online. Maybe You & I could Cyber Tickle each other? Why don't You come in to the Chatroom of The Tickling Media Forum? If You want to e-mail me? My address is [email protected] I just like to Tickle a Lady. Where are You the most Ticklish? I'm just One Big Tickle Target. No matter where You Tickle Me I go Wild. Look forward to Hearing from You. Thanks dud742Hello Cee Cee

Hello CeeCee

I would love to get in "touch" with you. I'm located in SC (transplanted from NJ). Give me an E-mail at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you soon.

g

Tickling

Hi,i'm a 25 year old male from NC.I also love tickling very much and like you,have become very dscouraged on ever meeting a ticklish ticklee.I would love to talk t you sometime whenever you get a chance.Email me at [email protected]

Tn?

Hello! I'm a 20 year old kid in Tennesse and I love tickling. I'm a male and I would willingly drive to Atlanta anytime for a tickle party of sorts! Man, ive never been to one and i can imagine it would be a blast! Anyone can drop me an email if you want, i dont have too many tickle buddies, all my friends hate being tickled!

Preston Todd
[email protected]

Good to hear from you!!

It's great you've come forward like this. I hope other females follow your lead. I'm in Central/ East Florida, please drop me a note and we'll talk about one of our favorite subjects, tickling of course.

TicklerForever, and ever and ever, and ever....

Would love for you to tickle me, Cee Cee

I live in North Carolina, Cee Cee. I am very ticklish in my feet, navel, stomach, armpits, and ribs. Although I love to tickle, I perfer to be the ticklee! I would love for you to tie me down and tickle me! Can we be e-mail buddies? I would love to share fantasies with you about me being a 'lee(and a TICKLER). I LOVE to tickle women's feet.

Seems like only guys responding. I'm in north Florida and having difficulty finding folks too. I'm also frequently in Atlanta, so e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll chat. It would be good to see the south community get together.

In Atlanta too!

Hi CeeCee...

By now you've been inundated with replies...well... here's mine!

Male/22, in Atlanta. Tickler (have done lots m/f) and ticklee (have done lots f/m and some m/m).

Maybe we (meaning Atlantans) could organize an informal get-together at some casual restaurant... Something just to meet some others into the scene and get friendly... How about the Varsity?

Kindly add me to your list, if that's possible.

[email protected]

i am a male living on the west coast of florida that enjoys exchanging tickle torture. i am looking for someon that likes to both tickle and be tickled. if interested e-mail me at [email protected].

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back