• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not so new/slightly used

desdemona

Verified
Ok, since I've begun posting a blog I've been opening up more. So I can't claim that I don't share stuff. But I am more introverted in general and it's not truly natural for me to just let folks in. But I thought a profile wouldn't hurt...

Who I am: A middle aged professional, single female who is married to her job. It's my number one priority and all else takes a back seat. It makes finding time to get to know someone outside my profession more than a little challenging. So I resort to looking on-line to see if anything or anyone catches my interest...
To some, I'm maternal. I can be a friend who will listen and commiserate. I can be a play partner, a lover, a sub for the right person. I don't tend to hold grudges or get angry all that easily. Most of the time I'm mellow. My job brings a lot of stress with it and outside work, I'm mostly looking to unwind and share some good conversation and some laughter. Life's too short to dwell only on what's serious.

Who I am not: I'm not a 'ler at heart. I'm not a Domme or a switch. I'm not really into cybering non-stop. I usually enjoy chatting to get to know a person rather than out and out playing online. I don't tolerate fools or rudeness or mean-spirited people.

What brought me here and keeps me here: I joined TMF back in the day when Psycho/Scott started it. It was a new thing for me - to start chatting with folks about things I had only dreamed of was so surreal and so enticing. Sure, there were trolls about. But the chance to share with so many others who were like minded far out-weighed the nasty encounters. During the years, my participation varied a lot depending on what else I had on my plate. But there were always good folks here when I returned - no matter how long a hiatus it might be. And I continue to learn more about myself and meet more and more interesting people. So it's a win-win situation for me.

Just the facts: Female, over 30 years old, born and raised in the midwest, but with quite a bit of travel. 'Lee and sub. Veterinarian by day... kink at night. If you want to know more, just ask. I don't bite or scratch...only my patients do that :p

I've seen you posting around lately and just wanted to say hi! :)
It was nice to know a little bit more about you, Desdemona.

How'd you get involved into D/s?

When I went to my first NEST, I met a gentleman there and we started seeing each other, meeting about once a month. Turns out he was a Dom but a bit of a switch. So he introduced me to some more aspects - like spanking and such - other than tickling. It wasn't hard core. But it made me curious and after we broke up, I checked out Alt.com - which, I'm in the process of elaborating on in my blog ;)

Even before checking out the online scene, I had many conversations and e-mails with others to try to find out more information before I took the plunge. I read some books (I'm more into fiction, so the Ann Roquelaire Beauty books were enlightening along with the Sci-Fi Gor books that I mentioned) just to get a feel for what some of the possibilities were. The more I learn, the more I find there is to discover. It's like a constantly evolving and ever changing world. I enjoy my private corner of it. I hope you find it just as enjoyable and enlightening.

And thanks to all of you guys for the kind words :) It feels good to be back and welcomed so warmly into the fold. It's like coming home :redheart:

Oh! I just saw this thread and never knew that it's been a while around here. It's great to be reading about you a bit as I enjoyed some funny moments exchanging posts with you. Your profile comes to me as spontaneous and very natural. A nice read...cheers!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back