• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Experience (adult)

soleshine

TMF Regular
The New Experience (adult)

**All characters are over the age of 18. I welcome all comments, questions, or criticism.**

Context: An ancient civilization built along a long, wide, and winding river.

A young Empress Cassandra is floating down the river with her entourage aboard a large transport barge furnished
with many elaborate comforts. A young ruler of the next biggest territory in the region is accompanying her and her
hand maidens on their slow journey home from visiting his own decadent palace.

These types of trips were on a short list of diversions that young rulers of the time would use to break up the
monotonous boredom that comes from having one’s every desire indulged on a whim. Always anxious and searching
for the next big thrill or indulgence that would stroke their selfish egos or demonstrate and reinforce their extremely
privileged positions in the social hierarchy, rulers would often interact with each other and draw from the benefits of
different cultures. Being the ones that make and break the rules left them with very few inhibitions...

Cassandra reclined lazily in the shade of a wooden structure on the highest deck of the floating palace and slowly
sucked on a tall hookah. Jordan, the young ruler she was with, had introduced it to her during their visit and she had
grown quite fond of the experience. Actually, she had grown quite fond of Jordan, but had not yet verbally told him
that he had won her favor. She teased and flirted with him, but enjoyed her position of power far too much to let go
of it that easily. Now, she gazed at him a little longingly and was beginning to give into her more primitive instincts.

The recliner she was lying on was constructed with a high sloped back rest at one end that she was leaning up against,
but the rest of it was flat like a bed. Her sandaled feet were stretched out towards the opposite end and the white
embroidered material that was wrapped around her young fair skinned body fell about her legs and over the side of
the recliner. She was wearing a relatively modest thin gold crown atop her head of long jet-black hair and an
elaborate gold and jeweled belt around her thin waist. Her belt and the way her toga style robe hung over just her left
shoulder had the effect of accentuating the large size of her breasts.

“And I thought I was indulgent,” he said with a smile as he gestured to Cassandra’s four personal servant girls who
were all busily fanning her.

His words woke her from a sexually charged daydream and she flusteredly responded. “Oh, you think four servants is
too many?”, she said with a smile. “They actually have it pretty good, you know. This is the best job around. In
fact, they’re really being done a favor by being ALLOWED to serve me. They COULD be working the oars!” She
laughed, knowing that what she said didn’t hold much water.

“Hmmmmm...I disagree”, he continued to tease her, “Being a servant can’t possibly be all that fun. That’s why you
don’t see me traveling with any. I believe that you’re highness wouldn’t last ten minutes of having to serve another
person.”

“That’s ridiculous!”, she said, sucking on the hookah again. She saw that he was trying to get a rise out of her and
was enjoying it. Jordan sat beside the recliner on the floor and joined her. They were both completely relaxed and
content. He found her to be very beautiful and the way she teased and flirted with him was driving him crazy. He
knew she liked him. It was obvious. But, she liked to play games, that’s for sure. In fact, her flirting had begun to
dramatically increase over the past couple of days.

As he sat there taking turns with her, he let his gaze drift over her lovely body. He was especially enticed by her
white high arched little feet in her thin strapped, flat bottomed, sandals. Her small feet were perfectly formed and her
cute little toes were each painted a deep red on her nails. Her arches were so high that he could almost see light
coming through between the bottom of her smooth white soles and the sandal itself. As Cassandra took her turn, he
let the moment take him and did something he’d been longing to do for some time now. Unbeknownst to her, he
casually reached down to one of her almost bare beet, extended his index finger between one of her high smooth
arches and her sandal, and lightly tickled her soft sensitive instep in a test of her ticklishness.

The sudden and unexpected tickling of this spot of her body caused her to instantly sputter and giggle. She jolted
alert, sat up, withdrew her sandaled feet like a snake had just slithered up next to her, and sat on them. “No
tickling!”, she said smiling and giggling a little, but avoiding his eyes. “I’m too ticklish.” It was another “game” that
she was familiar with, but Jordan was too paralyzed by not knowing his boundaries with her and he just looked at her
with an obvious expression of lust in his eyes.

The physical contact had left a yearning inside her and when he did not continue to try to tickle her, it became even
stronger. After a pause and another turn, she thought she saw an opportunity to make this interaction a lot more
interesting and said, “You know, Jordan, I’ll prove you wrong right now. From now until we reach home, I will be
YOUR personal servant,” she said and symbolically bowed just her head without moving the rest of her body even
the slightest.

Jordan’s heart leapt in his chest as he realized the significance and meaning of what this beautiful woman had just said
to him. It was an invitation is what it was and she was giving him complete control. His mind was buzzing with
possibilities, knowing how open she was to new experiences. He looked into her beautiful and elaborately painted
eyes and could tell that she was more than ready to play, so he continued with the game.

“Fine, but you can’t have the use of your servants anymore either,” he said with a smile.

“They are now your servants,” she replied glancing around at each of the four young girls, who were the only others
present. They were basically just four extensions of herself, in that they went everywhere with her and were
unfathomly loyal and faithful. They also knew Cassandra well enough to recognize how she was feeling and what she
had in mind with this little game. It would not be the first time they had witnessed their mistress having relations, but
it was the first time that they had seen her with someone of his stature...both physically and socially. They were liking
this turn of events, too. Addressing them with authority she said, “You are not allowed to follow any of my orders
until I step onto land. Is that clear?”

“Yes Empress,” they each replied obediently. The hookah bubbled.

“Emperor Jordan shall be the only one to give commands,” she said, turning to him with a smile. “And if I should slip
and accidentally ask something of you, you are not to obey. Otherwise, I will hold YOU equally responsible for the
failure. I am no longer your Empress.” She was really beginning to get into the idea of relinquishing all of her
control and was anxious to see what he would do with it.

He knew exactly what he was going to do with a girl who was so used to having power and control.

“Don’t worry girls,” he said to them with a smile, assuming that they must have certainly been exposed to the gossip
of his own servants, “I won’t expect you to fulfill ALL the responsibilities that are expected of my own female
servants. I know I have a reputation for the sexual relations I have with them.” The four girls looked a little dejected
and gave him expressions meant to communicate that they really wouldn’t mind if he did.

“I,” the young Empress said with emphasis, “expect to be treated as any of your common servant girls. If I am not,
then you will say that the only reason I didn’t give in is because you took it easy on me." Jordan could tell that she
wanted there to be no misunderstanding about this. It was the most forward she had ever been with him.

“I see,” he said calmly and noticed that, for some reason, she had not stopped sitting on her feet, even though it had
been some time since he had tickled the exposed bottom of her little foot. “Well, first of all, you four stop fanning the
servant girl. And.....you,” he said, turning towards the closest of the four girls, “Come here, please.” He whispered a
set of instructions into her ear and she went below.

“What are you planning?”, she inquired with great interest.

“It is not customary for a servant girl to question an Emperor like that,” he said with a smile. “But, I will tell you that
I am in a sexual mood and that I expect YOU, servant girl, to service me this afternoon.”

“Yes, my emperor,” she said submissively, loosing herself in the sexual charge of the conversation.

“Now....what are you wearing beneath your robe, servant girl?”

She paused for a second and the fair white skin of her cheeks flushed pink. “Nothing,” she finally admitted.

“Hmmm....someone else was feeling in a ‘sexual mood’ today. Well, girl, today I feel like involving a little restraint
with our love making. I hope that doesn’t shock you too much. I have sent your.....excuse me....MY servant girl for
some things we will need.”

She liked the idea. It did kind of shock her, but in a good way. She had already given up most of her power...why
not movement as well. Her body surged with the excitement and novelty of the situation. Throughout all the
experiences of her young life, she had always had a great deal of power. Submitting this much over to Jordan was
exhilarating, to say the least, and she felt a wonderful blossoming occur between her soft white thighs as she
envisioned the possibilities.

The girl that had been sent returned with the requested bag of items she had gathered and brought it to Jordan. He
selectively produced from it several lengths of rope and many small strips of cloth. “You have done extremely well,”
he said, addressing the girl with a devious smile. “These things will all do very nicely,” and he began to restrain the
young Empress.

He ordered her to kneel on the wide recliner, facing the back rest, and then he bound each of her thin white ankles
securely to either side, padding and protecting her fair skin from the rope fibers by using the strips of cloth. Then he
repeated the process around her snow white calves, just below her knees, so that she could no longer raise them from
the soft recliner. As he moved around in front of her, she marveled at the job he had already done on her legs. It was
not uncomfortable, but she sure wasn’t going anywhere until she was untied. Then he carefully and tightly bound her
wrists together in the same manner, leaving one very long length of rope hanging from them. This, he pulled out in
front of her so that she was forced to lean forward and rest her torso on the high outward sloped back rest with her
large breasts hanging over the end and jiggling unrestrained beneath her garment. He then tied the rope off to a post
of the shelter so that her bare white arms were stretched far out in front of her.

It was a new and odd feeling to be restrained like this. She suddenly felt a twinge of her vulnerability as she realized
that she no longer had ANY real range of movement. She just wasn’t quite sure WHAT she was vulnerable to. She
was aware that he would never think of hurting her. The only other thing she knew for sure was that being bound
like this with her legs spread wide apart, and her rear end sticking out behind her, was very conducive to having
intercourse. She was definitely ready for that to happen. Unfortunately for her, however, control of the situation was
no longer in her hands. Actually, it was now even less in her hands than she even realized.

“May I address the Emperor with a personal question?”, she asked him with mocked feebleness.

“Yes, servant girl,” he said amused. “What is it?”

“Why does the Emperor need me to be restrained so? Would it not be much more fun if I had more movement?”
She found that the restraints made it more difficult for her to follow him with her eyes as he slowly walked around
her, taking in her beauty. He smiled at the servant girl to whom he had intrusted his secret and she smiled back.

“Ahh...that is an excellent and understandable question. The reason I have restrained you so, servant girl, is because I
intend to give you a new and wonderful experience.”

She shuddered in anticipation. He had given her several new and wonderful experiences of late and she was excited
indeed.

“Do you remember the feeling you had only a moment ago when I touched the soft skin beneath your little foot?”, he
asked, allowing a little time for the meaning of his words to start to sink in, but then continuing to speak again before
she had a chance to respond. “It is my desire, servant girl, for you to have THAT sensation again.........and again and
again and again......all over your beautiful body,” his mouth almost watered as he said the words aloud.

Her vulnerability to being tickled suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks.

Dropping the charades entirely and with a sudden tone of authority she ordered him forcefully in almost a shout,
“YOU WILL NOT TICKLE ME!!!”.

Little tickle fights didn’t bother her. In fact, they always left her a little sexually aroused when it was with an
attractive young man. She was ticklish...very ticklish, actually...and she sometimes enjoyed using the thrill of being in
a tickle fight as a kind of foreplay to foreplay. But, being stretched out like this and completely unable to provide any
defense was an entirely different matter. She did NOT like that idea and she had no intention of allowing herself to be
tickled like this. It was crazy. Why would he even want to? Her mind was racing. She desperately wished that she
had thought of this before allowing him to tie her up. “Girls! Untie me, NOW,” she ordered, knowing him too well
to think he would really back down after so much talk.

Following their mistress’ original order, they did not move. It was a double bind, but she WAS in no danger. She
HAD put herself into the situation. And, although none of the four of them would ever have even considered
switching places with her now, it WAS only tickling, after all.

“Are you forgetting, already, the orders you personally gave them, SERVENT GIRL,” he said playfully, “This was
OUR arrangement, not theirs. It is between you and I. And, by the way, the rest of the crew aboard has now been
forewarned that the Empress is being tied and tickled this afternoon,” he said with a wicked grin, “...per her request.”
The four servant girls started to giggle and twitter empathetically as they watched Cassandra squirm in her skin and
imagined what she must be feeling.

“DO NOT TICKLE ME!!!”, she ordered him again with real conviction. Thinking about what he said his intentions
were was driving her crazy and she was driven to try to do something about it. Each of the five restraints were tight,
secure, and extremely frustrating, though. They allowed her no significant movement, but she tested them again and
again and again.

Jordan had done this before and was familiar with the reaction she was having. She was extremely ticklish, horribly
vulnerable, and about to be tickled all over...beyond her control. Of course she was telling him not to do it.

“Awwwe...what’s the matter, servant girl? Are you what they call...‘ticklish’?”

“Yeees,” she whined, “Pleeease don’t tickle me. Please! I beg of you, Jordan. It’s not fair, DON’T TICKLE!!!”

She saw that he had picked up the bag again and then he walked around behind her where it was more difficult for her
to see. Mostly, her mind was focused on the tortuous vulnerability of her bare underarms. Now, that she was
thinking about being tickled, having her arms stretched out so tightly gave her a terrible feeling. She was waiting for
his fingers to scamper into one or both of her bare armpits or for him to start tickle squeezing her waist through the
fabric of her clothing and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. Those two possibilities alone kept her
mind very preoccupied at that moment.

“But, servant girl, as I told you...this is going to be a new and wonderful experience for you, I promise.”

“Cut it out RIGHT NOW! Absolutely NO TICKLING!! Do you understand me? Do NOT tickle!”

Last edited:
Ignoring her completely now, he retrieved what he was after from the
bag. It was a feather that was dyed red, nearly
a foot long, and quite narrow with its soft fibers coming to a wickedly
stiff point at the end. It was excellent that the
servant girl was able to make such a good find on such a short notice.
Now, it was time to begin.

“What is that?” she demanded of him, straining her neck to see. He just
lifted the edge of her wrap above her bottom,
exposing her fair white buttocks to them all, and held it above her
waist. Between the soft milky white skin of her
young thin thighs, he could see that she had indeed been in a sexual
mood that morning. She had carefully shaven off
all traces of hair and the amazingly white flesh around her punany was
just as soft and smooth as her bare underarms
and legs. This is where he was going to begin tickling her.

“Ohhhhh...”, she suddenly said in a tone of good humor as she felt him
expose her behind. “You meant THAT kind
of tickling. You ARE naughty,” she teased him and she wiggled her bum at
him a little. Her long black hair fell in
her eyes a bit as she stretched her neck to see what he was doing back
there.

Suddenly, she felt the tip of the feather begin to be repeatedly dragged
and wiggled across the sensitive flesh between
her legs and it was not nearly as pleasurable as she had anticipated.
No, in fact, before he had tickled her there for
more than a few seconds, it began to tickle like hell and she
instinctively clenched her butt cheeks and started to
giggle and protest again. But, her legs were spread far too wide for her
clenching to provide her any sort of
protection and he just continued to gently, but quickly, feather tickle
Cassandra’s bare pussy.

“Oh Gods, OH GAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA....what are you doing, what are you
doooiiiheheheheheeheheheeheheHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA......stop that...stop it
stop it....heehee...that
tiiiiiiickles.....IT TICKLES STOP
IT!!!!....stahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....”

He was merciless and the four servant girls withdrew a bit as they
watched her try to endure it. Not one spot of her
bare hairless vagina went untickled by the feather, as she laughed and
wriggled her bottom what little amount she
could. He tickled her back and forth across her labia, up and down both
smooth white sides, and then back and forth
again. The already moist opening to her womanhood was invaded again and
again by the tickling feather strokes, as
was her now engorging clitoris. When he had begun tickling her little
vagina, her clitoris was already pronounced
beneath its hood, which appeared to be as fairly white as the rest of
her luscious skin. But, as the soft tip of the
feather glided teasingly and ticklishly across it again and again, the
white skin around her beautiful punany began to
turn bright pink and her clitoris had begun to change significantly with
her arousal. She was only being tickled there,
but her loins were filling with the blood of desire and the stiff tip of
her clitoris finally poked out lewdly from beneath
its hood as he quickly feathered her there again and again.

“...EEEHEEHEEHEEHEE...Quit it, Quit it, Quit
it!......heheheheheheeheehahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...”, she begged
through her laughter and
giggling, which only seemed to encourage him.
He noticed that when he allowed the feather to tickle up around the
bottom of her dripping hole, she futiley, but
instinctively, clenched her muscles...every time.

“Oh my, you are a ticklish little girl, after all,” he teased her.
Then,
with his other hand, he suddenly spread the snow
white cheeks of her buttocks, as if to reinforce her vulnerability in
her mind, and then tickled a direct trail with the
feather right up to her other sensitive little opening and tickled her
RIGHT THERE, without mercy. “Tickle, tickle,
tickle, little servant girl.....Kitchee, Kitchee, Coo!” he teased her as
he delivered one ticklish stroke after another to
her shaking bum.

“...eeeeeheeheeheehee...NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...STAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHA....NAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....”

She was beside herself in hysterics as the tickling claimed her
experience over and over again, without there being a
thing she could do about it. Over Cassandra’s laughing fit, as he
tickled on, Jordan began to speak again to the
servant girl who had assisted him already.

“Come kneel down beside her here.” She obediently did as instructed.
“Now, here, take the feather, reach through
there, and continue to tickle her clitoris with the feather until
instructed to do otherwise.”

“No, no, no! The young Empress protested during the interval. “Don’t you
dare do it!
DON’T....heeheeheehee...staaaaahp....heeheeheehee....HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
....”

“That’s right, good,” he said to her. As she did this, he completely
undressed himself, kneeled behind her on the
recliner, and then slowly entered her fully blossomed womanhood.

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH”, Cassandra moaned approvingly as she felt him enter
her while the girl repeatedly
tickled her clitoris.

She was so wet...and he was so hard...and it all suddenly felt so good.
Even the tickling of her erect clitoris felt
sexually stimulating, now that he was inside her and she relaxed her
muscles entirely to enjoy the feeling. Having no
control over this experience only added to the intensity of it all. As
he fully penetrated her dripping wet vagina and
then stopped moving inside her, the servant girl began to tickle and
tease just the very tip of her clit. Now that she
had been taken this far, it was maddening for them to tease her like
this. She already felt on the edge of what was
obviously going to be a very intense orgasm, but he did not move inside
her and the girl only just barely tickled her
longing clitoris. She felt him resting against that one special spot
inside her, but he would not stroke her like she
desperately needed. She tried to slide along him by moving her hips as
much as she could, but he only followed her
movements, carefully denying her the sensation she desired.

“...hahaaha...”, she giggled a little, “You’re teasing me again.”, and
she contracted her muscles around him as the
servant girl started tickling just the top of her clit now.

Jordan slowly began to make some slight movements, so that she was
reminded of every spot that he was touching
inside her, but as she clutched him there, her gripping flesh just moved
teasingly along with each of his small
movements and her frustrated desire started to become unbearable in
itself. He still would not move enough to
slide along the slippery wet walls of her vagina as she now desperately
needed.

“Just dooooooo it.” she said lustfully with a kind of pleading tone as
the feather began to now tickle just the
underside of her engorged clitoris.

“I know what you want,” he replied calmly, “but you are not in control
of the situation, servant girl.” And, as if he
were trying to demonstrate this point, he then instructed two of the
remaining three girls to remove her sandals and
tickle her bare feet with their nails.

“What? No! Don’t tickle m...m...mm...mmmmmmm...”, he had finally begun
to freely stroke her slippery insides and
she lost herself in the sensation of being so well made love to whilst
her clitoris was blatantly tickled again and again.
For a moment, she even forgot about the two girls approaching her
restrained feet as he claimed her spot with every
wonderful slippery stroke. The girl with the feather now knowingly began
to alternate between tickling the right and
left sides of her clit with slightly heavier strokes. Cassandra was
gone. She was aware of nothing save her mounting
orgasm.

“....nnnnhhh.............nnnnnhhhh........................nnnhh......nnn
h......nh........”

The feather swirled around and around her clit and she suddenly hit
release, gushing all over him as she did. A
moment later, she felt the little fingers of two of her servant girls
fumbling with the straps of her sandals and she
began to hopelessly wiggle her feet in an attempt to stop them....but it
was useless.

While he entered Cassandra’s dripping punany again and again, Jordan
gazed down at her luscious white feet as one
after the other was rendered completely bare to his eye. Then, as she
wiggled her soft white soles back and forth for
him, he watched as the two girls timidly began to stroke the centers of
her arches with the nails of a couple of
fingers...as instructed. It wasn’t much, but it had an obvious effect on
the Empress as she was being made love to.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...”, she started to laugh long
and hard at
having the bottoms of both her bare feet tickled like this. She wiggled
them frantically, but the little tickle touches
were ever-present inside the smooth white arches and insteps of her
little ticklish white feet.

Jordan unfastened her belt and then undid and pulled away her robe from
around her beautiful body. Her large
breathtakingly white breasts hung from her chest and they swayed back
and forth, displaying large erect nipples, each
atop an extremely puckered brown areola. She continued to giggle as she
was made love to and tickled on her clit
and bare feet at the same time. He decided it was time to REALLY let her
experience what tickling could be.

“Tickle the servant girl’s underarms, now,” he instructed the remaining
girl.

“...heeheeheehee....oh please no....please not
that.....ppllleeeheeheeheehee....”

The girl walked around in front of Cassandra and ducked below her
outstretched and completely bare underarms.
She continued to beg and plead feebly as she anticipated the sensations
that were about to be added to what she was
already feeling. It almost seemed unkind to the girl who was about to
tickle her underarms, but she had already
witnessed her mistress having one powerful orgasm in this way, so she
reached up and began to lightly tickle in both
of Empress Cassandra’s completely vulnerable and horribly ticklish
underarms with the soft tips of her fingers.

“...heeheeheeNNNAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH...NAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....NAHAHAHAHAH
AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA...”

Her laughter quickly grew in intensity and she began to frantically
shake her body and pulled forcefully at her
restraints as the little tickling fingers touched her all over the bare
hollows of her armpits. The servant girls all began
to be surprisingly thorough with their tickling, as all the sensations
blended together and left the Empress one
hysterical laughing and humping mess. She was loosing all control and
responding to every tickle...to every
touch...to every stroke...with mindless physical instincts.

The two girls tickling the bottoms of her bare feet were now using all
of their fingers so that they could tickle-scratch
her high sensitive arches with their nails and deliver light tickles to
the undersides of her little white toes at the same
time. She continued to laugh harder and harder as she began to loose
track of all the places she was being touched
and tickled. Her little white feet flexed and clenched repeatedly and
she shook them from the ankles down,
unsuccessfully trying to avoid their tickling. The girl feathering her
clitoris continued to come at her from every angle
she could manage, and the girl tickling her bare underarms slowly and
ticklishy covered every inch of them with her
lightly scampering finger tips...and then started alllll over again. She
began to laugh so hard at how much this all
tickled and at how absurd it all was, that she began to loose her breath
a little and fits of silent laughter broke through
her hysterics.

“....HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.............
......HAHAHAH
AAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA.............................................HAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA...................................”

Jordan only thrusted deeper and harder inside her lewdly wet pussy and
reached down to tickle her thin white waist
with both of his hands. She laughed deeply and soundlessly and began to
shake her head back and forth madly. He
tickled her ribs up and down her sides and saw that she was laughing so
hard that tears were running down her face.

She was being tickled from head to toe and made love to all at the same
time. And as Jordan tickled further up her
exposed body and began to tickle his way along to the very undersides of
her bare jiggling white breasts, then around to
their sensitive sides towards her super aroused nipples, she began to
cum harder than she had ever even known was
humanly possible...laughing wildly the whole time. He finally lost
control, himself, and experienced his own amazing
release deep inside her wetness as she continued to laugh at being
tickled through her entire climax.

He withdrew from her and the tickling finally ended. She spiraled down
from the experience and let her body
completely relax again. After being untied and redressing herself she
reflected on the event and did find that she was
more than happy that she had experienced it, after all. As they
reached their destination and she was preparing to
depart from the travel barge, she began to construct four very elaborate
plans of “revenge” in her mind.

**The End**

Last edited:
Bravo, Bravo

Very well written story! I look forward to your next Puliter prize winner!

I SHOULD submit it for review for a pulitzer prize. I'd like to see the expressions...LMAO!!!

Thanks, need2tickle

My oh My...

:) :eek: :wow: :yowzer: :yowzer: :wow: :eek: :)

Wow, I need a moment alone...Now that is the kind of thing I would like to see in a tickling video...

wonderfully erotic and well written story

You have a wonderful way with words shoeshine. That was a very erotic story.

Now I wait for the revenge!

JPie:devil:

Very well written, with details, and very sensual.

An F/m sequel, in which, the Emperess gets her revenge, would be much appreciated. :)

I don't know if I could do it justice, milagros. I'd probably do a half-assed job. I WISH I could convince you to collaborate with me by writing an f/m sequal to either this or one of my other m/f stories. I think it'd be kewl! :)

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I'm kind of wondering whether or not I went TOO far with this one, ;) This is my kind of fantasy, though...lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back