• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tampa Tickle Society Gathering June 20th

bellytickling

TMF Master
hello everyone, the Tampa TIckle Society is having another meet Saturday June 20th in Tampa. Probably meet at a local restraunt and then have a little after party too. Anyone interested in attending, please let me know so I can give you more info. Thanks

Can't Wait

I will be there belly :D Cant wait to be in Florida and chill wit group again :D

gathering

hello everyone, the Tampa TIckle Society is having another meet Saturday June 20th in Tampa. Probably meet at a local restraunt and then have a little after party too. Anyone interested in attending, please let me know so I can give you more info. Thanks

Would like to attend..please give me more info. www.myspace.com/flatickler

Please email me at [email protected] thanks !!!

Patrick

I will be moving to Tampa this August, too late for this thing but looking forward to being down there.

belly,
Have you decided where and what time to meet on Saturday?
I'm getting 'itchy' for SweetPiggy's feet.

Review of the Night

Hey Everyone! I wanted to share about the AWESOME :)happyhop:) time that occurred on Saturday with TTS. Belly was nice enough to host the event at his house where we ordered pizza, watch videos, and of course had some play time. We had a guest come to the meet, WildBen, visiting from the UK. During watching the video, Mats and I suggested to WildBen that we would like to double team him upstairs and he was ok with that as long he was able to get some revenge, which I told him that he could get tons of revenge on me. At the time I didn’t know he was serious about getting his revenge on me :D. I was so excited to tickle WildBen and I think it was due to the fact that he was such a cutie and I’m such a sucker for British accents. In my opinion, they are like one of the sexist accents out there so when I hear it I’m go weak. Mats and I tied WildBen in a spread eagle position (the right way this time LOL) and started on tickling his feet. WildBen is quite the ticklish one. Mats and I basically tickled every single inch of his body and found that his hips, thighs, and neck were his worst spots. I believed we tickled WildBen for like an hour or so. I went downstairs to see what Belly and TicklerBart were up to while Mats continued to tickle WildBen.

They were finishing up watching the rest of the movie and asked me did I have my fun and I replied with a HUGE grin, which I could kinda figure what was coming next….My turn as a Lee :)D). Belly and Bart went upstairs and told Mats that her fun was over and it was time to get me. WildBen was excited about that because I think he wanted to get revenge on me and plus to see how ticklish I was from hearing the group talk about earlier how Extremely ticklish I am. I was put into the same position as Ben and when I was all secure in all the guys started on their tickling. Belly and Bart tickled my feet while Ben tickled my upperbody. Mats sat out and just observe the show and would occasionally join in on the tickling. Sometime doing the tickling and the squirming, I broke lose of the restraints in the arms, but WildBen and Mats took care of that problem by pinning down my arms, which would work until I got freed (Guess I’m pretty strong). During tickling I believe that Belly found out that by blowing on my feet would tickle like HELL so he told everyone to blow on me, which of course everyone did. Bart stayed at my feet and blew on them while WildBen would blow these really soft blows on my belly and button that tickle like I NEVER FELT BEFORE! I was in total hysteria. This was kept up for several hours including WildBen eating blueberries from my bellybutton (TICKLE LIKE HECK) and Bart trying to worship my feet. The party didn’t end until 2:30am (opps :)). Everyone went their separate their ways leaving the party with smiles. Can’t wait for the next one :D:happyhop:.

Sounds like a lot of fun, I shall definitely try and attend the next meeting just keep me posted.

Thanks

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back