• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepy Sunday F/M

MistressAva

It was an assault on the senses, the bitter smell of coffee, the sound of glass and children and the whir of the espresso machine and muffled traffic from the street.

At first glance they seemed a normal couple, sitting in the corner and exchanging the occasional one syllable word. But upon closer examination they were incongruous. Joe was tall, brown hair and eyes, thin lips. He was quiet and unremarkable. Kyra was nearly as tall as Joe, with curling tawny hair and cool green eyes. She vibrated with a primal intensity that hinted at violence.

Joe pulled the paper Kyra was reading off the table, and bundled it up on his lap.

"Hey, I was reading that," she said.

"Yes, but you're here with me."

"So? Do you need my undivided attention?"

"Yes. You agreed to brunch with me, it only seems fair that you shouldn't ignore me."

"It was a compelling article and you're ridiculous. You need reassurance every five minutes."

His eyebrows raised in mock innocence, "Do I?"

"Yes." she said, "Though I feel my presence should be reassurance enough for you."

She swallowed the last dregs of coffee from her cup, straightened and asked, "Are you set?"

Without answer Joe began to bus the table, gathering plates and cups and napkins and heading to the bin along side the counter. Kyra smiled at his eagerness and obedience.

It was a short walk to the apartment. It was a sunny, cool spring day. The air smelled like light green and mud and wind blew through Kyra's shirt, pulling her skin taught.

Joe was all smiles, half skipping and half running down the sidewalk, occasionally looking back to be certain Kyra was still there.

They entered the building and headed across the lobby to the lift. They had company on the lift ride up to the top floor, the other passengers smiled awkwardly, sensing the energy between them.

The moment they were alone Joe pulled Kyra to him. His mouth pressed into hers as she ran her hands under his shirt and lightly up his sides. He shivered and gasped, and his lips left hers. She gently pushed him back to the wall as the door opened.

"Behave yourself, we are still in a public place."

Joe's smile turned downwards and his eyes opened wider in an attempt at apology.

Kyra opened the door to the apartment and went inside, Joe following close behind her. He kicked off his shoes and looked up. Kyra made eye contact, and motioned to her shoes. Dutifully, Joe got down to his knees and began to remove her footwear.

"Clothing is a privilege you haven't earned yet", she said with a smirk he didn't need to see to know was there.

"Yes mistress", he said with an appropriate degree of deference.

After removing Kyra's shoes, Joe moved to the center of the room and began to unbutton his shirt, all the while looking earnestly at Kyra. Kyra stood, arms crossed and leaning slightly against the wall, observing with a wicked smile.

As Joe pulled the shirt from his shoulders he revealed a broad but slim torso, his chest covered in a thicket of black hair. He removed his socks, and with slight hesitation, unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to a pool on the floor. He was aware that his body exhibited his growing arousal, and stood staring at the floor, conscious that he might be punished for his lack of control.

"All of it." Kyra said sharply.

Joe obeyed, pulling his boxers down. He stood still, unable to look at her.

"Now, go to the bedroom and wait for me."

Joe walked quickly to the bedroom. He then drew the blinds and began to ready the room for what would follow. He dimmed the lights and took the cuffs and other various implements out of the toy box, lining them up on a desk for his mistress.

Kyra straightened and lifted herself up to her toes, arms upwards in a long, feline stretch. She went to the kitchen and made herself a drink, being certain to add plenty of ice to it. After a thoughtful sip she went to the bedroom where Joe was waiting patiently, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You may begin by rubbing my feet." Kyra said while settling next to Joe and motioning downwards.

"Yes Mistress." Joe responded.

Joe got down on the floor and grasped one foot in his hand. He felt the slightly moist cotton of her sock, smelled the light, sweaty scent from her foot and firmly ran his hands up and down the sole of her foot, grasping her toes through the material. Hooking his index finger into the cuff of the sock he slowly pulled it downwards, revealing a large, strong, high arched foot. He continued to pull, and her toes emerged as the last of her sock was removed. Kyra's toes were long and strong, the tiny nails painted a bright coral. Her feet were pale and though the skin was soft, Joe noted a strength and firmness as he pressed his hands into her foot. He used the back of his nails to stoke the bottom of her foot, the sole crinkled in response. She giggled as she planted her foot on his shoulder and playfully pushed him backwards so his ass rested on his heels.

"Now the other one." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress." He dutifully replied.

At this point Joe's arousal was getting the better of his control, and he tore the second sock off with little care and began, more roughly this time, to palpate the muscles, feeling the bones moving between his hands as he began pulling her toes.

"That's Enough," she said, "You will now sit and watch."

Kyra pulled herself more fully onto the bed, raising her feet to Joe's eye level. She waved her feet in his face, flexing the soles and wiggling her toes. Joe's eyes followed every movement and his mouth opened. As he watched the wrinkling soles of her foot he contemplated the contrast between the tattered hem of her too long jeans and the soft, white flesh of her feet. Without thinking his hands raised to cup her feet and he leaned forwards to kiss them.

"Stop!" She commanded.

Joe's hands dropped.

As Kyra rose she pulled her shirt over her head. She pulled the pins out of her hair and a fluffy mass of curls fell down over her back and breasts.

"Now," she said quietly, "Up on the bed, face down, hands over your head."

Joe rose to comply. His now hard cock bobbed up and down with his movement, and Kyra gave it a playful slap as he moved past her. He buried his face in the sheets. Behind him, he heard Kyra unzipping her jeans, the material being pulled from her skin, and the drop of them onto the floor.

Kyra crawled onto the bed over him. Joe felt the light touch of her breasts against his back and the tickling of her hair. Kyra lightly caressed the backs of his hands, down his forearms, and began to gently manipulate the hollow of his elbow. She moved her skilled hands lightly to his neck and fluttered them gently below his ears. He gasped and pressed his pelvis into the bed. Kyra continued down his back, and shifted her hands to his sides, traveling back upwards towards his armpits.

"That tickles!" He squealed as she dug her fingers into his armpits.

"I know, now be still or I will have to restrain you." She responded.

Joe did his best to comply, though his body jerked involuntarily. Kyra moved back down his sides, and lightened the pressure of her fingers as she reached his hips. She carefully fluttered the tips of her fingers across his ass and along his upper thigh. Joe was mewing, trying hard to stay still. Kyra continued down his thighs to the back of his knees, to his ankles, and looked up with a fiendish grin, began to run her fingers gently across the soles of his feet.

Joe could not be still any longer, and he started to wriggle away from her hands.

"Enough," she said, "turn over, spread eagle. It's obvious you can't follow simple instructions."

Joe turned himself over, damning his lack of control, as Kyra began to cuff and tie him to the bedposts.

"Now," she said as she fasted his last free appendage, "you will have to be punished."

Joe stared as Kyra picked up her icy drink, and moved it closer to his torso. Little droplets of condensation fell off the glass onto his skin and he wiggled as best he could against his restraints, trying to avoid them. Kyra moved the glass to just above where his right pelvic bone protruded and pressed the glass into him.

"That's freezing!" he yelled.

Kyra simply smiled, waited for him to stop gasping, and then removed the glass. After another sip she put the glass down and moved to straddle him. Kyra pushed her breasts into Joe's face and he did his best to get a mouthful of her nipple. He sucked gently on it until it became hard, and she pulled away.

Kyra lifted herself off of Joe and began to trace his chest. She grasped his nipples and squeezed until he emitted a startled, "Ouch!" and then she scraped her nails against his nipples and down his chest. Upon reaching his belly button she lightened the pressure and her hands danced to his groin. She lightly teased the hair around his cock and balls. Joe began involuntarily thrusting upwards, trying to make contact with her hands and pleading with her to touch him.

"It's not enough, please..." he gasped

"Please what?" She asked with a smile.

"Please, please, please..." he chanted over and over.

Kyra moved so that she was sitting between his spread legs. She hoisted her legs and feet onto his chest in an imitation of a butterfly so he could watch her feet as she continued to tease his upper thighs and hair. Joe tried to lift his mouth to within reach of her feet, to kiss and taste them, but they were just outside of his reach.

Kyra leaned forwards to tickle his armpits and her breasts hung down, lightly encasing his cock. Joe continued to thrust against her breasts as she once again dug her fingers into his sides. He shrieked, wiggled, thrashed and thrust harder against her. Kyra smiled and continued to tickle his torso.

After a time Joe began to quiet down, and guessing that she had overstimulated his sides, Kyra leaned back and once again began lightly fluttering her fingers around his cock. Kyra straightened her legs and pushed her feet into Joe's face.

"You may kiss my feet" , She said.

Joe leaned forward and began to kiss her toes. Moving his mouth across the ball of her foot he began to lick...salt and sweat and sweetness dissolved on his tongue. He moved his mouth back to her toes and slowly moved his tongue between each delicate crevice. Kyra giggled, flexing her toes as she stifled the urge to move away from his tickling tongue. She drew her hands down and finally encased his cock in her soft hand. Joe moaned and his head dropped back onto the pillow. Kyra, barely keeping hold on his cock, began to very slowly move her hand up and down, carefully avoiding the most sensitive part below the head.

"Please, please, please..." Joe continued to chant

"Please what?" Kyra asked

"Please, please..." Joe quietly whispered.

Kyra increased the pressure of her hand, occasionally moving her mouth down to suck the head of Joe's cock. The pulling of her mouth made Joe thrust harder,

"Stop that!" Kyra commanded, "If you can't be still and behave like a gentleman, you won't get to come today."

"Yes Mistress" Joe said, trying to quiet the motions of his body.

Kyra continued to manipulate his cock, bringing him close and then slowing the tempo of her strokes, until Joe's body was stiff at the effort it took to be still.

"I'm getting close, " he panted. As he said this his body began to jerk.

Kyra looked up in exasperation.

"Okay, you may come." She said with a grin. Letting go of his cock, she moved her hands quickly and began to tickle his feet, lightly flittering her fingers over his toes and across his soles.

"No!" he shouted, thrusting his body futilely into air.

"Come for me," she ordered as she continued to tickle the soles of his feet.

"I can't," Joe sobbed, "I need you to touch me."

"I am touching you," she said as her fingers delicately skittered across his arches. "Well, I guess you won't be coming at all today then. We'll try again tomorrow, the next day, and the next until you learn to come when you're told and by the manner of my choosing."

Joe's head flopped back onto the pillow, his arms straining against their bonds.

"Yes Mistress."

Welcome to the TMF,Mistress Ava!

What a wonderful story and a great way to introduce yourself! I hope you have more stories to share with us! Enjoy your stay!:cool2::siterocks:

Thank you. I've been haunting the board for too long, time to try and do something constructive.

Really great story, Mistress Ava. :couch:

Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

This is outstanding work, MistressAva. It's a rare and lucky thing that TMF writers are even prepared to use consistently proper writing conventions, and rarer still that they're good with the language. This was just wonderful.

Thank you for the encouragement, Coda. It's especially nice to hear as I realized half way through that I'd been using quotes/punctuation in MLA style and took the time to go back and fix them.

Quite naughty miss and quite good on top! ;) I like that combination. Keep at it, there is still room to grow but that only bodes very well for the future.

It's true, Darth Vegeta, but so many directions to go! I'm trying to push myself out of my usual writing style (stoic, economical, understated *dull*) and into something more fun. I'm playing with the sweet hapless mensch gets captured by coven of tickling cockteases scenario. I realize it's been done so many times it's a cliché, but on the other hand the scenario has been used that often because it's hot and the possibilities are virtually limitless.

ok that was evil just evil hehehe got to love it XD

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back