• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Entertainment

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
Sorry - forgot to put in the title that this is F/M with Sexual content

I could hardly believe my ears. Thursday afternoon I had received a call from my boss. We have a very important client coming in on Friday. They will be reviewing terms of a deal on Friday and then signing the papers on Monday morning. Thus the client will be in town for the weekend and I - yeah me! - have to show him a good time. This is completely off the wall. I am a married woman! Needless to say I wasn't too happy about it. When I questioned it, apparently the other 2 men involved in the deal are not available this weekend due to prior commitments. (Likely story!) But, my boss provided me with 2 tickets (not even 3 so I could bring my husband!) to a show and an unlimited corporate credit card. Well, reasonably unlimited. I walked out of the office stunned and wondering what the heck I was going to do besides the show to entertain Mr. Jones for the weekend. Saturday would be relatively easy since we had the show tickets for 7:00 PM. Dinner before and then after that I could drop him back at his hotel and go home. Sunday... well, that needs more thought.

I met Mr. Jones on Friday after his private meeting with the boss about the deal. He was not exactly my type, I go for dark hair and dark eyes myself. He was tall and thin, but blue eyes and blonde straight hair that doesn't quite look dignified enough for the deal they were trying to work out. I knew the deal was critical for our company, so I knew I didn't want to offend Mr. Jones. I offered to pick him up at 5:00 for dinner on Saturday but he asked me to please call him Jerry and why don't we get together for an earlier dinner and have a few drinks before the show. So, writing off any hubby time for the day, we agreed to meet at 3:00 in the afternoon. This weekend couldn't be over fast enough.

We went to a local favorite restaurant for big-wigs. After all, may as well get a good meal out of the deal. Jerry seemed nice, but very much into the party scene. I am not much of a partier, so I was very concerned, but hoping to do a decent job. I've never had to do this before. After dinner we went to a pub for a few drinks. Jerry suggested we sit at the bar instead of a table - probably a good idea, I thought. Less private. Sitting at the bar, however, after he had a couple drinks his hands started getting a little um...loose. I looked him straight in the eye. "Jerry. Let's get one thing straight. I am a happily married woman and while I am happy to show you around the town a bit, these boundaries are absolute. I am not going to have sex with you."

He was surprised, but he went with the flow. "No problem, I'm sorry. I completely understand."

But after another drink his hands slipped over to my waist and he whispered to me "No sex, got it. But how about a little fun?" With that he gave my waist a squeeze and I inevitably let out a whoop and giggled. Yes, I am ticklish. Can't help it even if I tried - or wanted to. Tickling is A-OK in my book. But - fair is fair and I am likely to fight back. :) So, I stood up and suggested we head to the theatre. As we climbed into the taxi cab, I slipped my fingers into his armpits to "help" him in and let my fingers wiggle a bit. He squirmed and quickly sat down next to me extricating my fingers. I innocently looked around as he narrowed his eyes at me.

During the show I don't think either of us paid too much attention. Every so often when the volume was high or people were laughing or applauding, one of us would reach over and tickle the other - the ribs, pits, thighs, whatever we could reach. At intermission he suggested a foot massage as a thank you for spending the evening with him. Uh huh... I suggested we do a mutual massage at the same time and see who laughs first. So we sat at one of the little tables that had a table cloth over it and each put one foot across onto the other's lap. Biting my tongue I began running my fingers up and down his arch. Of course, he had dress socks on and I had nylons so it wasn't quite fair. Inevitably I laughed first, but I didn't stop until he was also laughing hysterically. The second half of the show was similar to the first and then it was the end of the day. As we drove back to his hotel, I asked him just how adventurous he wanted to be on Sunday. He said he was open to anything and everything. "Surprise me" he challenged. My eyebrows went up and I simply asked him what time he wanted to get together so that I could plan the day. We made arrangements for me to pick him up at 2:00 PM. I dropped him off at his hotel and then headed home myself to make some final arrangements. I had some good friends who could help me with the planning of this day.

Sunday came and my friends had come through for me. I picked up Jerry at his hotel and offered him a drink in the taxi as we drove. I told him I needed him in the right mood for the afternoon. He gladly drank it and then fell asleep next to me. When the driver arrived at my friends' house, they came out to the taxi to help me carry Jerry in. We went down to the basement where they used to entertain certain high paying clients looking for doms. we laid him down on the table removed his shoes, pants and socks and unbuttoned his button down shirt. Leaving him with his shirt partly on, and his underwear. Now, I have to tell you, my friends have the best table ever. It's one of these air beds that can be inflated to the point where it almost feels like a wooden plank - no give under you at all. If that's what you are looking for... And all the restraints are automated and attach twice to keep you from moving in any direction. He had a strap that went around each wrist that not only kept them out in a Y position, but also tied to each other so that he could not widen the Y position. There was another wider strap just like it that went around the elbow to keep it from bending. Then my favorite - metal gloves went over the hands so you couldn't even wiggle your finger tips! Of course he had a blindfold and a cap that kept his head in place - no thrashing there either. But his nose and mouth were left clear so he could breathe and laugh to his heart's (or my heart's) content. Another strap went across just below his ribs and latched down on both sides to pin him down. Another just below the waist, then his legs were also spread eagle and strapped down at the thigh and calf so that they could not move. I thought his feet would be more of a challenge, but wow - they had this cool contraption. It locks the heel in place, then has a soft band that comes around and pulls all the toes back arching the foot. And it has a control so you can increase or decrease the tension easily, quickly and gently. Totally impressive. They showed me how to work everything and then gave me a huge hug before they left me to my own devices in their perfect hideaway.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my smelling salts, snapped them and ran it under Jerry's nose. I watched it twitch as he woke with a start and realized he couldn't see - or move for that matter. "What's going on?"

"It's ok, Jerry. It's just me. Remember you said yesterday that you were open to anything and everything today? Well, this is my surprise. I promise you will not get hurt. In fact, I've taken great pains to ensure your complete safety during this activity. Are you still up for anything?"

"Bring it on!" Jerry exclaimed with his typical brazen partier attitude. I was surprised at how brave (or perhaps cocky) he was under the current circumstance, but it only encouraged me.

My neatly manicured nails were about 1/4" long - just enough to tantalize, not enough to hurt if I chose to apply pressure. That's how I like to keep them. The bed was firm and I gently sat on the edge without making a dent. I raised one fingernail and gently stroked it down his upper arm and into his armpit. I saw ripples roll across his skin, but the bondage held tight and not an inch did he move. "Whaaaaaaa?" he called out in question as started to realize his position. "Awe... you aren't going to pull your arm down? I thought you were ticklish under your arms. Let me try again." And I raked multiple fingers through his pits applying gentle pressure. "Aaaahahaaaaaaa Heyyyyaaaaaaa!" he exclaimed but still nothing moved other than the ripples and tightening of his muscles. "No? Maybe I have the wrong arm..." and I raked my fingers on his other armpit watching his other muscles tighten and ripple as he laughed. "Were you faking yesterday? I could have sworn you were ticklish. Let me turn up the heat a bit." And taking both hands, I scrabbled all 10 fingers in one armpit crazily as Jerry started crying out. "Noooaaaaahaaaaahaaaa! staaaahaaaaahaaap!" I quickly took one hand and scrabbled both pits at the same time which really drove him crazy. "Eeeeeeeyyyaaaaaaa pleeeeeeeeessssssaaaaahaaaaaa!" After a few minutes I removed my hands from his pits. "Well, that's disappointing. And here I thought you were really ticklish. Well, your armpits were not your most ticklish spot, maybe we'll have better luck somewhere else."

Jerry was panting but smiling as I silently got off the bed and moved to the end. I grabbed a wedge shoving one under each heel. This elevated the foot slighly further arching the foot, but also loosened the bonds, so I gently tightened them so he could not move again. His poor feet were now as stretched as they could possibly be and I could see the tight skin reaching across his arches as I licked my lips... Once again I took a single fingernail and began gently tantalizing his arch. Once again I saw ripples in the skin, but no movement as I heard Jerry peal out with laughter. His feet were very ticklish - that I knew. And I would take full advantage of the situation. Continuing with my fingernail, I taunted "Jerry, I know your poor little feet are ticklish. How can you just lie there and take it without moving?" and I slipped my fingernails to the spot where the toes meet the foot and wiggled them all at once. "No no no noooooooaaaaaaaaaaa!" poor Jerry was helpless as he shrieked and laughed as I continued pretending to ignore his laughter. I slipped my other hand to his other foot and wiggled under all 10 toes at once driving Jerry's laughter to a higher pitch. He was being such a good sport about it, I could just tell he was having a good time. For now, that is. I began scrabbling my fingers up and down both feet at once as his laugher and cries became feverish. "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry... How could I have been so wrong about you? Are you sure this doesn't tickle? Even a little bit???" "Yessssssaaaaaaaaa! Stooooohaaaaaaaaapppp!" Removing my hands from his feet, I reached into my bag. "OK, Jerry, I'll take it up a notch and see if you were really just pulling my leg yesterday." I pulled out one of my flossers and turned it on. I saw his mouth twitch when he heard the slight humming sound, but he clearly didn't know what it was. Before he had a chance to figure it out, I slipped the wiggling flosser in between his toes as he let out a shriek. I watched as his muscles clenched through his whole body like an electric jolt running through it, but again - he couldn't move an inch. I weaved the flosser in and out of the toes on one foot quickly so that he could not get used to it or guess where it would go next. Jerry began begging me to stop as he continued to laugh and laugh. I grabbed a second flosser and clicked it on, then used one flosser on each set of toes setting both feet on fire. "Oh my Gooaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Noooooooo mooooorraaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" I continued until he was having too much trouble breathing and then I stopped so he could catch his breath. I put the flossers away in the bag.

"You are such a tease, Jerry! All this time you had me thinking you were ticklish and you were just making fun of me. (pout) Well, I'm not going to give up that easily. I'm convinced you are ticklish and I am going to keep trying until I prove it."

"No, please, you know I'm ticklish. You're driving me crazy... really!"

Ignoring him, I taunted, "You know what I have here with me Jerry? I have some massage oil. (starting to pour it on Jerry's chest) I have been told it makes the skin all silky smooth and slipery. But what I like about this one (gently spreading the oil over and down the sides of the rib cage) is that it has mint in it. Do you know what mint does, Jerry? No? Well, it gives the skin a cool tingly sensation. Especially... (blowing across his ribs)... when touched with air." Jerry let out an "ooooh" as the air touched his now extremely sensitive ribcage. I could almost see the skin vibrating with tingling tension. Unable to hold my fingers back any longer, I started squeezing and applying pressure at both sides of the top of the rib cage as Jerry let out a howl. "One ribbie, two ribbies... wait, I should start at the bottom." Sliding my hands skirting over each rib as I dropped to the bottom of the rib cage "One ribbie - coochie coochie coo - oooooh feel that rib cage trembling..." Jerry was laughing so hard I thought he might break free of the bonds, but he stayed in place, "Two ribbies - tickle tickle Jerry - come on, show me you're ticklish..." as I moved my hands up a rib and continued the torture. "Help! Helaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa! Nooooooaaaaaaaa!!!" Jerry was completely at my mercy and my fingers were skilled enough to find just the right spots to drive him crazy. I continued taunting and teasing as my fingers circled, pressed and scratched at his ribs. But all he could do was lay there and laugh. His muscles continued to clench and release faster and faster as my fingers went by. Tears were slipping out from behind the blindfold as he cried out with laughter and pleaded for me to stop. Finally I pried my hands away from his deliciously ticklish rib cage as he gasped for air.

Once again I shifted position silently. As soon as Jerry's breathing began to sound controlled, I pinched his thigh in a lobster claw grip. He cried out with a shocked whoop. "What - still not ticklish? After all I've put you through?" I began digging both hands into his thighs and feeling the muscles under my fingers as they clenched which only made him laugh louder. I knew his thighs were not too ticklish, but apparently all the torture he had endured so far or perhaps being completely immobile, was increasing his ticklishness. He laughed and laughed as I continued to pinch up and down his poor helpless thighs. "Coochie coochie coo, Jerry! Tickle...tickle!" I taunted. "C'mon...prove to me you are ticklish, Jerry!" I cooed. Slipping one hand quickly to the inside of his thigh I scrabled my fingers for a moment. I watched as every muscle in his body again tried to jump out of his skin to break free and he let out a high pitched cry of laughter. 'hmmmmm...' I thought as I pulled my hand out and continued pinching his thighs for another minute or two (or three or four, who was counting?)

I pulled my hands away quickly letting Jerry catch his breath and I picked up the massage oil again. This time I poured it onto his stomach in large circles getting smaller. "Ooooops! Look at that, all the oil went rushing into your belly button. That's no good." Bending down I dipped my tongue into his belly button and began wiggling it around, in and out. Jerry's stomach was rolling with muscle spasms and his laughter was fast and high pitched immediately. This was a good spot! I started to feel some excitement building below his waist. Not the time for that! I removed my tongue and began tracing my fingernails across his rippling belly and sides. "I KNOW you are ticklish, Jerry, and I am GOING to prove it. I will continue to torture you until I find just the right spot to break down your walls and drive you insane... Cooochie Cooo!... Does this tickle yet, Jerry?" Poor Jerry couldn't even respond he was laughing so hard. The scrabbling fingers were prying into his sides digging in and around his belly button and lingering momentarily anywhere that seemed to push him further toward the edge. As time went on, the excitement below Jerry's waist grew again. Tauntingly just barely loud enough to be heard over Jerry's laughter and pleas "You know, Jerry... (continuing to torture with my fingers) I am very familiar with the age old question 'boxers or briefs?' but I never expected a Speedo. You certainly don't feel the need to hide anything, do you? Well, except your ticklishness. I still can't believe you haven't given in to my tickling you. How can you not feel these ticklish sensations running across your poor helpless belly? I can feel it rippling under my fingers. Can't you feel the tickle tickle tickle of my fingers as they flutter across your skin?"

Moving my fingers into the pelvic area, I began shaking both hands into the hollows of the pelvis. "Oh God, noooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jerry cried out in helpless laughter. "Whoops! The darn oil slipped again!" And I quickly dropped my tongue back into Jerry's belly button as I continued torturing his pelvis. Jerry cried out almost in pain and I felt his manhood pressing up against my throat. Thank goodness for the tight hold of the Speedo! Continuing to dip my tongue in to torture his belly button my hands slipped down to the inside of this thighs and scrabbled at the sensitive skin in the groin area. Jerry's state heightened and he started to moan in between cries of laughter. Feeling him about to cum, I pulled up my head but continued to torture his groin with my fingers as his moaning and laughter built higher and higher. It was only a moment until I could see the moisture spurting out from under the Speedo as I removed my hands from his body and stepped away. This wasn't exactly my plan and I wasn't sure what I was going to tell my husband, but he tolerated my torture so much, I felt it was a fitting ending.

Checking my watch, it was almost 6:00 PM. We had been down here for several hours by now. My stomach was rumbling for food. I looked over at Jerry who was resting comfortably. I pushed the master button to release the bonds and then unclasped them all. I saw the tear streaked face as I removed the blindfold and Jerry just looked at me cool and calm. I handed him his pants and he sat up to button his shirt and put them on. He glanced at his watch and was surprised at the time. "Hungry?" I asked him. "Starving!" Good, I know a great Italian restaurant that we can eat at before I take you back to your hotel. Dinner was simple - no tension, just casual conversation. When I dropped him back at his hotel at the end of the evening, he said "Thank you for a very enjoyable weekend. Perhaps you will come visit my office and I can return the favor." And with a wink he was gone.

On Monday afternoon my boss thanked me and told me that the deal was signed quickly on Monday with no squabbles. So, I guess maybe I am a good entertainer after all...

Reeeeeeeeeeeally great story!

Wonderful attention to detail....really cool! I think you might have actually done some of these things at some point! :idunno:

And can you post the name and address of these people with this amazing bed?! How much does it rent for per week?!? :woot2:

Loved it!

Well, actually I am primarily a lee and do not have any lee men in my life - at least not that want to be tied up. :) As for the bed - I wish it did exist. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. Any entreprenuers want to make one? That's all in my imagination at this point...

That was a super story. Please write more when you can. I'll be looking forward to it.

The bed

"As for the bed - I wish it did exist. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. Any entreprenuers want to make one? That's all in my imagination at this point... "
If I make one will you come and test it for me???:bwahaha:

re

Love this story… scared me half to death but kinda like that. Well done laf.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back