• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sat. June 27, in.....?

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello all!

It was great seeing everyone at the last party - thanks again to Redmage for hosting. :)

Saturday, June 27 looks like a good day for our next party. We still need a host and location though, so let me know if you're interested in taking this one on. :triangle:

Hugs and tickles, and I'll see you soon! :wavingguy

Party Postponed to July 11

Just round the cornah! I'm jazzed :cheesy:

You told me you might couldn't go! :p

Anyway, I got several more "No" and "Maybe" responses than "Yes" ones for this date, even from several of our very-regulars. I think picking another day would be a good call - I wouldn't want you guys driving hours for a party of like 6 people! :D

Saturday, July 11 it is, and sorry for the change in plans. Hope to see you soon! :wavingguy

You told me you might couldn't go! :p

Anyway, I got several more "No" and "Maybe" responses than "Yes" ones for this date, even from several of our very-regulars. I think picking another day would be a good call - I wouldn't want you guys driving hours for a party of like 6 people! :D

Saturday, July 11 it is, and sorry for the change in plans. Hope to see you soon! :wavingguy

........FAWK!

Nah you're right though. I still wasn't sure plans would work for me. The odds were looking good but it seems everybody else is busy as well. *le sigh*

Miss you all!

It was great meeting up with close friends for another very-fun gathering! Thanks to Lindy and Icycle for hosting!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back