• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about PSP

there are lots of games u can get for it.u also can get movies for it and download movies and put them on there your self if u can pick up wifi u can connect to the internet and go online and also play against others u can also connect it to ya tv and view everything from there and play games also

u have to bye the games they are like mini disks and there are lots of sites to download movies from to but they have to be in mp4 format if they are not u can convert them to the said format if u look on the psp u can go to internet and find out if ya have a wifi connection. i can give ya a list of sites to get movies and stuff form if ya want but i dont know if i can post them here or not.not sure if that is alloud but i can send ya some if ay want

From what I hear it can also be used as a navigation system now. I have one and love it...it pretty much can do anything!

peace out,
daddy

BTW...Happy Birthday!

If your tech savy, you can hack your psp depending on what version of firmware is on it, and what model PSP you have. If you have a model that you can not hack into, you are just going to have to buy the games for it.

They sell them everywhere, best buy, gamestop, EB, target, walmart, ect. They can range anywhere from 10-40 dollars depending on how new it is, and who makes it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back