• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Etc.

ElFewja

Verified
Welp. I'm sick of Tickle Theater. So I'm transitioning over here. After reading posts for a few days, it seems to be much more open of a community here than there, so I'll give it a whirl.

My name over there is Luciusb29, but I'll stick with this.

I'm very anti social and not good at these things.

So hello. I guess!

Etc.

At first I intended to respond, asking about that strange picture in your signature. But then, that's what she said!

I just lost the game as a result, and it was totally worth it to find someone else who enjoys nonsense :eek:!

I watched thirty seconds of this, and it is awesome.

Thank you.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the TMF.

Myriads

I'll enjoy you!

But thanks. Gray eyes? I dunno that I've ever seen anyone with gray eyes.

Or is it grey?

Etc.

Welcome, ElFewja. I wouldn't feel like social ineptitude is a hindrance here. By posting once, you've already displayed more social skill than the majority of TMF members.

Really? Seems like a chatty little place.

As for sir Tinker, I regret to say that I do not recognize you from there :eek:. With a fascinating sig like that, I imagine that I should. Weird.

However, I do know Coda's sig, so etc!

Thank you, madam.

Yeah I checked out that cartoon. Wow, lol. Good stuff. Quite entertaining, but like a lot of adult swim stuff (this reminded me of adult swim), I only watched a few episodes, seeing it as all the same thing.

Still good, though! Thanks for it.

Etc.

Welcome to the TMF, ElFewja, and congratulations on making the transition here. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Really? Seems like a chatty little place.

As for sir Tinker, I regret to say that I do not recognize you from there :eek:. With a fascinating sig like that, I imagine that I should. Weird.

However, I do know Coda's sig, so etc!

Haha. Well, that would be because I have a different name over there, and I also didn't post much.

Aye, it seems to be a nice place, indeed. So thankee~

And Tinker; makes sense, I guess :eek:.

Etc!

Welcome to the house of fun
I'm running out of ways to say that :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back