• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK Story: The Boogieman (M/F)

Ticklemaster650

The following story is fictional and any resemblances to actual people and/or events are purely accidental. This story does contain material that I classify to be of "adult nature" and may be viewed as "sexually suggestive" material and was written for an "adult audience". Therefore I must require that you be of "legal age" to continue reading. If you are not yet of "legal age", if you are offended by "adult content", and/or if you are in an area that forbids you to posses or have access to "adult material" read no further than this point. You have been for-warned and agree to hold the author free of liability.

The author copyrights the following story and claims that it shall not, under any circumstances, be sold, traded, marketed, or bartered in any way, shape, or form, without the author's prior expressed approval (and this includes pay-internet sites, too). The author does allow you to re-publish this story, free of royalty or compensation, provided that no payment or profit of any kind is generated or collected, the story and disclaimer remain intact and not edited in any way, and the author receives credit for the story. You may re-publish this story via email, message boards (free sites only), newsgroups (Usenet) and personal web pages (free sites only).

Enough of the legal mumbo jumbo and enjoy the story!!!!

The Boogieman (M/F)
By:
Ticklemaster
Yahoo Pager: Ticklemaster6500
[email protected]
http:

Sarah and her boyfriend Jim were watching a horror flick on cable, one dark and stormy night. Suddenly there was a flash of bright lightning followed by a loud rumble of thunder that made every window in the house rattle. Sarah was startled and jumped at which Jim laughed and said, “You’re not scared now, are you baby”? Sarah giggled and said “Nah, the thunder just caught me a little off guard”. Jim laughed and said “Yeah, right”. They snuggled together and continued to watch TV. About 15 minutes later, there was another flash of lightning, followed by another loud bang of thunder and the lights in the house flickered on and off for a few seconds, before completely going off all together. “Hang on” Jim said as he got up, “I’ll get the flashlight and the battery-powered radio”. A few minutes had passed and Jim had not returned. “Jim”, Sarah called….no answer. “Jim”, she called again and still no answer. “Jim Anderson, if this is a joke, it’s not funny”, she called once again and still no answer. There was a flash of lightning and Sarah could make out a figure standing at the entrance between the hallway and living room and could tell that he was wearing some kind of mask. He lunged for Sarah, sat on top of her and proceeded to tickle her intensely HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The power was then restored and Jim removed his mask, laughing. “JIM ANDERSON”, Sarah stormed, “THAT IS NOT FUNNY” Jim laughed and said ,“I’m sorry babe”. Sarah regained herself and said “You know how ticklish I am and when I was younger, my sisters would tell me that the BoggieMan would come and tickle me, if I didn’t go to sleep”. Jim said, “Ok, I’m sorry, sweetie”. They gave each other a passionate kiss and hug and Jim glanced at his watch and said “Crap, I didn’t know it was this late and I have to be at the office early tomorrow”. Jim grabbed his umbrella and Sarah walked him to the door. It was raining very hard and Sarah had never seen it rain that hard before. She tried to convince Jim to stay the night with her and call in sick tomorrow, partly because she did not want Jim to have to drive in that weather and partly because the thought of being alone in that house, especially after watching a horror flick. “Can’t do it, babe. I am already on thin ice with the boss-man” Jim explained and ran to his Corvette and drove off into the night and Sarah closed and locked the door. She turned off the TV and slipped into her silk pajamas and went to bed. A few hours later, Sarah was bolted awake by a crash of thunder and saw that once again, the power was off. She looked outside the window and saw that it was still raining heavy, but not as hard as it was before. Her neighbors across the street seemed to have power, but her side of the street did not. She heard a “thump” down the hall but did not think anything of it. She lived in an old house and there were always sounds when the house was shifting. She heard another "thump" followed by the sound of a door quietly closing. Who's here"?, Sarah shouted. No answer "I have a big dog with me, and he bites", Sarah added. Still no answer. Sarah thought she imagined the sounds and went back to sleep, but a few moments later, there was another "thump". ", Jim if this is you, I will kick your ass", Sarah threatened. The phone rang on her nightstand and she saw it was Jim’s cell phone number on her caller-id. “Hey baby”, Jim stated, “I just wanted to let you know that Main Street is flooded, so if you are going to town tomorrow, you might want to find another way”. Sarah was about to tell Jim about the strange sounds she was hearing, but before she could, the line went dead. She went into the hallway, and there was a flash of lightning and she saw a figure slithering in the darkness. In a panic frenzy, Sarah ran back to her room and tried to shut and lock the door, but one of the hinges was broken and the door would not close all the way. The figure made his way to her room and picked Sarah up and carried her over to her bed. Sarah tried to struggle with him, but he was way to strong. He put her on the bed and tied her arms to the bed post and pulled down her pajama bottoms and tied each of her legs to the end of the bed. She could tell that he was wearing some kind of mask and he started to rake his fingers up and down her feet and she screamed her laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That went on for about 10 more minutes of non-stop tickling, then turned his attention to her legs and thighs and proceeded to tickle them and Sarah was thrashing about and laughing so hard and for so long that it hurt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT YOU HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SON OF A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIT HAHAHA BITCH HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He sat on top of her, and for a few seconds gazed at her, thru his mask, letting everything soak in. Then he started to feel, massage and poke around on her stomach and ribs and that just drove Sarah crazy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
Then he vigorously tickled her stomach and ribs, ignoring her begs and pleas for mercy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Then he started to tickle her underarms and breast area and Sarah was violently thrashing about, in an effort to free herself, but she could not HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then he removed her underwear and started to tickle her inner thigh area HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
ANYTHING OR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING YOU HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WANT ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
That went on for about an hour more and poor Sarah was laughing and crying all at the same time and eventually it did end and he left the room and she heard a door
Slam shut and about 5 minutes later, after she was able to free herself and regain her composure, Jim came running up to the room and said “I tried to call you, baby but there was no answer. I just wanted to make sure you were ok”.

The End?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back