• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to Stocksvill

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Story Challange Welcome to Stocksvill

Well, this is my story that mixs religion and tickling. Or, atleast the first chaptor. I was hopeing to get it done by last monday, but as you can see it wasn't. Hopefully i will be able to post the other chaptor's sooner. In the meanwhile, please enjoy.

Welcome to Stocksvill

Deep with the Canadian Forest’s, a good way’s from normal civilization and deep within the Tomogany woods, lies a quiet little town by the name of Stocksvill. Nothing much ever happens in Laughing pines. It’s a small settlement of 237 people who are self-supportive. The mainly live off the land, fishing and building things out of the fine oak that grows in and around their town. The sell these things to the outside community for large amounts of money and use that to buy supplies.
Now, Stocksvill has been around for a long time. Since the early 1600’s. It was first started as a Christian community. In the center of town was a large set of stocks, easily big enough to hold four people at the same time. It was this set of stocks the town got it’s name from. Not far from the center was a church.
Originally Stocksvill was a Christian community, but somewhere along the lines, it changes slightly. The reason was this. Around 1667 the next preacher happened to have a tickling fetish. During that time, sinners would sometimes be flogged or racked for sins. He decided instead of something painful, or unpleasant, the people who confessed their sins would be tickled. And this is where it began. Steadily the town church embraced the ways of tickling. After all, it was an effective way of getting the truth, or punishing a person without harming them or leaving and marks on their body. After a while, the Church decided to rename their religion to Ticklethology.

Present day…

The church had undergone a great deal of changes within itself. The main changes are the basement and confession rooms. The basement used to be just a place for storage. But during the early 1900’s it was enlarged, and is now filled with racks, stocks, x-frames and other forms of bondage. This was were the sinner’s were punished, when punishment was warranted, that is.
The confession booths were also another big change in the church. Now there were round slot’s in the confession stands, were the confessor would slip there feet through. Then the Priest or nun would slide down the padded top and a tight, padded circle would trap the feet. The priest would then attach the confessor’s big toes to some string and simply turn a crank until the toes were pulled back and the feet were nice and taught. They would then begin to gently feather the confessor’s soles while they told their weekly sins. The average confession would last about ten to twenty minutes. It wasn’t mandatory to confess once a week, but once a month was a must. After sins were confessed, depending on the sin, one would sometimes be sent to the basement, to be punished and repent their wicked ways.
This is going to be a look at four friends, Rod, Mandy, Alicia, and Gloria and how they spent Sunday.

Last edited:
Mandy's story

Mandy’s story

8:00 AM

Mandy was smart. Not just normal smart, but really smart. She had spent a long time since she was a child reading her books. Learning as much as she possibly could. It wasn’t because she wanted to be extra smart or anything like that. It was because she simply wanted out of the town.
Mandy was a small 18-year-old girl. She was only 5’ and was a mousy girl, with long brown hair and large round glasses. She was slim, and had an impish face, that made her cute. Her body was unfortunately not very mature. She could easily pass for a fifteen-year-old. She wished she looked like Gloria, or at least like Alicia, but she knew it wasn’t going to happen. She had learned to just live with how she looked and be happy.
Now, it wasn’t because Mandy was smart that she wanted to get out of town. It was because she was ticklish. Not just normal ticklish. Horribly ticklish. Ticklish like if hell had tickling ticklish. She simply couldn’t stand it.
The first time she had been tickled was when she was eight. That was the normal age when tickling started in the confession booths. She had recently stolen some money from her mother’s purse for candy at the local store. Then, when Sunday came around she went into confession.
Bishop Alfred was the one who would be questioning her about her sins for the week and had always been a nice man. He was a middle-aged man with a balding crown of hair on his head. He was a bit pudgy and was a bit loud. Other then that though, he was a great man.
As her small feet began to be feathered, she laughed and told of her sins. The first five minutes weren’t horrible. She laughed and giggled as the feather stroked her sole. It wasn’t until she ran through all her sins that the problems started. You see, some how, the priest’s knew if you’re lying. Some say it’s a gift granted by god. Other’s say its just year’s of practice. Either way, the Bishop kept tickling. Mandy began begging the Bishop to stop, saying that she had confessed all her sins. Bishop Alfred though didn’t believe her. As he began running the feather in between her toes, Mandy was beginning to get desperate.
Mandy didn’t want to get tickled any more, but she had heard that if you sinned, you’d be sent to the basement of the church for penance were you’d be tickled for hours, and Mandy definitely didn’t want that. So, on it went. Mandy howled and cried as her feet and toes were tickled until she wet herself. After that, she just couldn’t take anymore. She confessed to stealing the money out of her mother’s purse.
The tickling stopped as Bishop Alfred mused over what she had done. Finally, after a long silence he decided that the young girl had paid her penance and was absolved of her sins. Mandy had been tickled for a good forty minutes and she had never felt so drained in her life. To make matters worse, she had wet herself. It was the most humiliating day of Mandy’s life.
Now, Mandy, Rob, Alicia and Gloria were waiting outside for church to begin. All four of them had been friends since they were little children. They were a bit of an odd mix. Rob was an average young man, not particularly strong or handsome, but not unpleasant either. He would probably become a woodcutter or wood worker. Alicia was also on the average looking side. For some reason, she wanted to become one of the sisters at the church. Mandy didn’t have a clue why. Then, there was Gloria. She was a babe, plain and simple with a lovely figure and nice large firm breasts. She was also the daughter of one of the sister’s of the church, and was supposed to become a nun, but didn’t want to. Yes, they were an odd group, but a friendly one.
They were all dressed in there church attire. Black and white dress clothing for all of them. They usually got together an hour before church and just talked. They usually chatted about the normal gossip, or sometimes told each other of sins they had to confess or what they would do once church was over. Today, Mary felt like she couldn’t hold her secret anymore. She decided to tell Rod, since she had always looked at Rod as the older brother she never had.
“Rod, I have to tell you something.” Mandy said as she pulled him aside for a minute. When Rod and Mandy were out of earshot and away from everybody, Mandy let him in on the secret. “Rob, I’m going to tell only you this. At least, for the minute. Once I’m done high school next month, I’m getting out of here.”
“What?” Rod said, not sure if what he heard was right. “You’re leaving?”
“Don’t worry I’ll keep in touch. I just can’t stand the tickling.” Mandy gave a slight shudder. “I just hate it. I can’t stand it anymore.”
“Well, if your sure that’s what you want…” Rod said, Shrugging.
“Yes, it is. But you can’t tell anybody else, especially my family or the church. Got it?” Mandy waved her finger at him warningly, which was rather funny since Rod was a head taller then her.
“Yeah, I got it.” Rod said, giving her that smile he always had when something amused him. It was kind’a half smile, but a friendly one non-the-less.
“Good.” Mandy said, confident her secret could be kept. She checked her watch. “Guess it’s time for church.” She gave Rod a slight slap on the arm. “Time to go meet our torturer’s for the day.”

9:00 AM

Rod, Mandy, Alicia, and Gloria had been sitting around in church listening to the sermon drone on, as usual. Mandy was sweating bullets as she waited for the sermon to end. She just hated the thought about getting tickled. But she had been good and didn’t have many sins to confess. She wasn’t worried about the person in the confession booth dragging the information of her getting out of town out of her. It wasn’t a sin and they wouldn’t even know to ask, so there would be no need to worry about it.
Finally the sermon ended. Mandy, Rod, Alicia, and Gloria each went to a confession booth. They always tried to get into confession at the same time, that way they’d usually be done at the same time. Mandy slipped into the confession booth in front of her once the person exited it.
She closed the door, sat down on the chair and slipped her legs through the holes to the other side of the booth. She felt as her legs were locked into place. Then her big toes were tied back, making her feet nice and taught.
“So child, are you ready to confess your sins?” Said a voice through the screen. Mandy recognized it as Bishop Alfred.
“Yes, father, I’m ready.” Mandy replied. She tightly gripped the handles on the chair and prepared herself. Bishop Alfred was a regular, which was a problem because he knew all the right spot’s to tickle and just how to tickle them. She gritted her teeth as she felt the first soft kiss of the feather along her left sole. Mandy started to giggle, despite her best efforts.
“So child, what sin’s do you have for me today?” Father Alfred asked as he swept the tip of the pointed feather along either sole, changing frequently.
“Ahahahahahaha I-I ahahahah said the lord’sahahahaahahah name in eeheheheh gaaaaahahah vain!” This was always the worst part. Mandy would try her best to say the sins she had committed while she was being tickled. It was a hell on it’s own, since it could take her forever to finally get them all out.
“Well, that’s not a bad sin my child.” Bishop Alfred said as he picked up a second feather and began working both soles at the same time, periodically changing between short and long strokes of the feather.
“Oh god oh god oh god!” Mandy tittered, wiggling her toes, which was about all she could wiggle. She knew she shouldn’t have said it, but the second feather had caught her by surprise. “Ahahahahaah!”
“Now, child, there you go taking the lord’s name in vain again.” Bishop Alfred said, now feathering the ball’s of her feet. “And in the house of god, of all places.”
“Ahahaahah eheheheh I’m eheheheheh sor-ehehehe sorry!” Mandy managed to get out.
“Well, it is a light sin, so I’ll only give you ten minutes of penance for it.” Bishop Alfred said, moving the feathers to Mandy’s instep. “Now, do you have anymore sins to confess?”
“I lied ahahahaahahahahah heheheeh to my ahahahaha mother!” Mandy confessed her knuckles white as she grasped the padded arms of the chair tightly. She could feel the soft tips of the feather gently running along the arches of her feet. She felt like she was going to start climbing the wall soon.
“Was it a large lie or a small lie?” Bishop Alfred questioned her further, this time running the feather’s under and in between Mandy’s toes. He could hear Mandy beginning to laugh hysterically and watched her toes wiggling wildly.
“AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!” Mandy bucked in the chair. It took her several minutes of laughter before she could finally speak. “IT WAS AAHAHAHAH A SMALLLEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE LIE!” She cried out as she felt tears begin to run down her cheeks. It just wasn’t fair! Why did she always have to get tickled for so long? Her friend’s usually didn’t. Well, except for maybe Rod. He tended to get it a fair bit, but he wasn’t as ticklish as Mandy was. Finally the tickling stopped.
“Oh…Oh hehe…” Mandy tittered as the Bishop said his final blessing for her and released Mandy’s sensitized feet. She scratched her soles, trying to get the itching feeling out of them. Finally when the sensation subsided, she put her socks and shoe’s back on and went outside.
When Mandy got outside she could see Alicia and Gloria waiting for here. She looked over to the male confession booths and could hear Rod laughing hysterically. Mandy had the feeling it was Gloria’s mother, Dawn who was working Rod over. Dawn, a gorgeous woman like her daughter, had always been able to tickle the living daylight’s out of Rod, and had done so many, many times. If that were the case, Rod would probably be in there for a while.
“Hey.” Mandy said as she approached Alicia and Gloria. She wiped any remaining tear streaks away from her eyes. “How did your confession’s go?”
“Pretty much the same as always’s.” Alicia said, shrugging. Mandy knew Alicia didn’t really mind the tickling, and she envied her for it. The same went for Gloria. She could take a lot more then any of them. No doubt because of her mother.
“Same here.” Gloria said, looking towards the box Mandy guessed Rod was occupied in. “I have a feeling he might be in there for a bit. What say we leave and see him later.” Gloria suggested.
“Yeah, that might be an idea.” Mandy said as a particularly loud cry of laughter came from the confession room. So, Alicia, Gloria and Mandy decided to head out and got back to their respective houses.

3:00PM

Mandy was sitting in her room, watching TV. Opera was on, and Mandy did her best not to miss it. It was one of the few shows she enjoyed on TV. She heard a ring from downstairs and let her mother pick it up. After several minutes, there was a knock on the door.
“Honey, can I come in?” Mandy’s mother, whose name was Ellen asked as she knocked on the door again.
“Yeah sure.” Mandy said. She watched as her mother came in through the door. Mandy’s mother resembled what Mandy might look like if she was 20 year’s older and about twenty-five pounds heavier.
“Hey Mandy, I got a phone call from Dawn.” Ellen, said, looking at her daughter with a bit of a weird look. “She would like you to come over and help her with something after supper.”
“Did she say what?” Mandy asked. Dawn had never asked her to help with anything. Well, that wasn’t true, when she was at Gloria’s house before she had been asked to help move some furniture with everybody else and a few little things like that, but Dawn had never called her house asking for help.
“Something to do with some number crunching. I think she said tax’s.” Ellen said. “Your so good with number’s I said you’d help her, I hope you don’t mind.”
“No, it’s ok.” Mandy said. “I don’t mind helping her.”

6:00 PM

Mandy knocked on Dawn’s door. She hoped she hadn’t gotten there too early. She had brought her calculator and a pencil just incase Dawn didn’t have any in the house. After a few minutes and the occasional knock Dawn came to the door.
“Well, hello dear!” Dawn said happily and quickly rushed Mandy in. “I’m glad you decided to come over.” Dawn was dressed in a semi-conservative long white dress that showed just a bit of her cleavage. Even though she was near forty, she was still a knockout. Long legs, ample breasts, a great complexion, and a witty mind that made her almost perfect. She imagined Gloria looking a great deal like her mom when she got older.
“It’s no problem at all Dawn.” Mandy said, smiling. Dawn had insisted that they all call her by her first name. She said when they called her by her last name it made her feel old and it always cost the person who said it a few laughs from her tickling fingers.
“Although you did show up a bit early.” Dawn said. “I haven’t had anything to eat yet for dinner.”
“Well, if you want I could leave and come back later.” Mandy said, but Dawn quickly cut her off.
“Oh, don’t be silly dear.” Dawn said, taking her arm and leading her into the Living room. “I’ll just have to think of something else to eat.” Dawn gave Mandy a smile that suddenly made Mandy feel very uncomfortable. “You just sit down on this recliner while I get what I need to get.”
“Ok Dawn.” Mandy said as she sat back on the chair. Dawn pulled the handle causing the chair to recline. It was a nice black leather chair and Mandy had to admit it was super-comfortable. Dawn pressed a button and the seat began to vibrate pleasantly. “Oh…mmm.” Mandy moaned relaxing.
“Now, you just relax and I’ll be right back.” Dawn smiled. She then disappeared into the back room of the house.
“Mmm…This is so nice.” Mandy said, closing her eyes. Mandy just laid there in peace, sucking in the pleasurable feelings until she was jolted back to attention by a sudden tightness around her ankles. “What the heck?” Mandy cried out as she opened her eyes and saw that Dawn had wrapped a rope tightly around Mandy’s ankles, fastening them to the end of the chair.
“That’s should hold your feet nice and tight.” Dawn said, smiling at Mandy. She then quickly looped the rope a few more times over her ankles, making sure she couldn’t move them at all.
“What are you doing Dawn?” Mandy asked, feeling panic taking hold.
“Well, first things first.” Dawn said, eyeing Mandy over. “Put your arms over your head and wrists together.”
“What!? No way!” Mandy wasn’t sure what was going on, but she did know for sure she wasn’t going to let Dawn tie her up any more.
“Suit yourself.” Dawn shrugged. She then brought the tips of her nails to Mandy’s sock-covered feet. “Are you sure?”
“Don’t! No!” Mandy said cried, wiggling her feet. She giggled as Dawn very lightly brushed he feet, not even really touching much of them.
“Are you going to put your arm’s up?” Dawn asked again, stopping her fingers but not moving them away either.
“Dawn, why are yo-ahahahahahahahahahahah!” Mandy shriek as Dawn dug her finger’s into her feet. Mandy tried to untie the noose around her poor feet, but she couldn’t reach them. She flopped around bucking with laughter, but the rope held.
“You’ve always been so ticklish Mandy!” Dawn laughed gently, like a mother who might laugh at her child for making a cute face. “And it’s just so fun to tickle you. I hardly ever get to tickle you at the church. Shame really.” Dawn tickled Mandy for a good fifteen minutes until Mandy was exhausted and limp. “Now, Mandy, are you going to put your arms up like a good girl? If not I’ll have to just tickle your little feet for another fifteen minutes.”
“Oh…(Giggle)…oh…ok…” Mandy resigned herself to her fate. If she said no, she’d just get tickled more and there was no way for her to stop Dawn from doing it. She slowly pu her arms over her head. Dawn quickly tied them tight and pulled the rope under and around to Mandy’s feet where they tied there, making Mandy’s body taught and stretched on the chair.
“Now, you and me need to have a little talk.” Dawn aid as she took a chair from the kitchen and sat down beside Mandy facing her. “I was talking to Rod earlier today an he told me everything about what your planning to do and how your planning on leaving.” Mandy just stared at her open mouthed. “It’s not like he just blurted it out or anything.” Dawn quickly said. “Rod’s a good friend and he tried his best to not tell me.” Dawn sighed. “It took quite a few hours of tickling from me and a few other sister’s before he was willing to speak. That poor, poor, child! And now he has penance that’s being given to him by the mother superior.” Dawn shook her head, and spoke in a tone she might have used to scold a four year old. “Poor Rod, he’s going to be sore for days.”
“But I don’t under stand. I’ didn’t commit any sin!” Mandy protested. Dawn gently put her hands on either side of Mandy’s pits, the finger’s curling around Mandy’s back and the tip’s of the thumbs just touching Mandy’s poor shaved underarms. Mandy was really starting to regret wearing only a tank top today.
“Oh, but you did dear!” Dawn said as she began to scratch her thumbnail’s lightly across Mandy’s armpits, causing laughter and cries for her to stop out of Mandy. “You forgot one of the most important commandments. ‘Respect thy father and thy mother’. You were just going to take off without telling them.” Dawn tickled faster.
“Nohohhohhohoahahahahhahahhaha!” Mandy cried out. She wanted to explain things, try and reason with Dawn, maybe tell her Rod had misunderstood her. Anything to get her to stop tickling!
“Dear, I know when you’re lying.” Dawn said gently, tickling faster. “Remember I’ll always know.”
“OKOKOKOKOOKAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!” Mandy shouted, wriggling around. She was having a hard time catching her breath as Dawn’s well manicured nails did a number on her smooth hollows.
“You were just going to leave and not tell anybody till the day after, weren’t you?” Dawn asked in a soothing voice as she tickled.
“YESSSSSSSEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Mandy practically shouted. She was struggling as much as she could bet it was just no use.
“That’s good…” Dawn slowed down her tickling and then stopped giving Mandy a much needed break. “But the fact remains, you were going to leave.”
“I can’t…(gasp)…I just…can’t stand…the tickling…” Mandy finally managed to get out after several minutes of deep breathing. Her sides were hurting from laughing.
“Well, I’m sorry to say that you’re going to be getting a lot of it tonight.” Dawn said as she got up and went back into the kitchen. ‘You know, your mother and I are good friends. I know she would be just crushed if she found out her only daughter had fled town.” Dawn came back into the room with some scissors and string.
“What are you doing?” Mandy said watching Dawn.
“Simple really.” Dawn moved to Mandy’s sock-covered feet and began to gently snip around the ankles. “Don’t worry I’ll buy you some more later.” Dawn cut away the socks with a surgeon’s skill, leaving only Mandy’s bare feet left.
“You see,” Dawn began. “I’m going to have to do something tonight.” Dawn tied Mandy’s big toes together with the end of one piece of string, then pulled them back making her feet nice and taught and tied the other end of the string to the rope around Mandy’s ankles. “I’m going to have to tickle you worse then you could possible imagine. I’m going to tickle you to the point you think your going to die, then tickle you more. I’m going to make you laugh, then scream, then cry, then just whimper because your too tired to even laugh. If you have to wet your pants, you’re going to. I’m am going to show you the true meaning of the word tickle torture.”
‘Please don’t! Why?” Mandy cried. What Dawn had just said scared her more then anything in the world.
“Because this is to show you.” Dawn said, Pulling out a small tray of tickling instruments. “To show you, that if you ever leave town, I’ll track you down and when I get you back here, I’ll take you into the basement of the church and tickle you until I’m too tired to tickle. Then, I’ll let the others take turn tickling your entire body. We’ll tickle you for weeks on end. God may take your soul, but your body will be ours to tickle until we get bored with you.” Dawn said, all of this in a no-nonsense voice. Mandy could tell she meant every word.
“Well, enough seriousness.” Dawn said in a suddenly perky voice. She held up a feather in her right hand. “Let’s just have a few laughs shall we?” She began to run the feather along Mandy’s feet.
“Ahahahahahahahaha!” Mandy’s face lit up with laughter at the first touch of the feather. She tried her best, but her feet were completely immobile now. All she could do is wiggle her toes. She couldn’t help but laugh as the feather gently fanned the ball’s of her feet. They then slowly moved up along her arches. “Aaaaaaaahahahahahaah ehehehehehehe sthahahahahaahahahp!”
“Dear, I haven’t even begun to warm up.” Dawn replied as she picked up a second feather and began sliding the tip gently up and down her arches.
“Pleheheeheheheheheease!” Stahahahahahap!” Mandy begged, even though she knew it was hopeless. Mandy begged, and bucked and laughed as Dawn continued to constantly run the feathers along her feet and Mandy let out a particularly large shriek when Dawn began to use the feathers between her toes.
“Well, I guess these toes are just a wee bit more sensitive then the rest the foot. Not surprising really.” Dawn spent the next twenty minutes just using the feathers along, under and in between Mandy’s toes. By the time Dawn stopped, Mandy was wheezing with tears coming down her face.
“Well, that last forty minutes was a good warm up.” Dawn said as she put down the feathers. She gave her fingers a good stretch and let Mandy have a few minutes of breathing before she gently touched the tip of them to Mandy’s soles. “Ready for round one?”
“Please Dawn don’t do this!” Mandy said in a panicked, slightly strained voice. “I promise I won’t go anywhere! Just don’t tickle me anymore.” Mandy felt like she was going to break down and cry.
“Oh, I’m sorry honey.” Dawn said in a sincere voice. “I wish I could trust you, I really do, but this is for you own good.” Dawn then began to scratch her pointed fingernail’s up along Mandy’s arches.
“NOOOOOAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Mandy exploded into laughter again. She wiggled her tiny toes wildly, unable to do anything else. She laughed her head off when Dawn danced her fingers along the balls of her feet, and howled when Dawn lightly scraped her fingers up and down Mandy’s taught arches. Mandy’s small chest heaved with laughter when Dawn began playing, this little piggy with one of her feet, while still stroking the arch of her other foot furiously. “I’M GONNA DIE!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHA!!!”
“Not today your not.” Dawn corrected her as she continued her merciless tickle onslaught. She took turns between tickling the toes of either foot. Sometimes she’d tickle the left toes and tickle the right arch, sometimes she would tickle the right toes and the left arch. Sometimes she just let her fingers rake both of the arches at the same time, or tickle under each individual toe on both her feet at the same time. She continued for a good forty minutes before stopping. By the time she was getting close to giving Mandy another break, Mandy was already sobbing.
“PLEAEEEHEHHHEEHEHHEHEASSSSE!” Mandy managed to get out. Tears were running down her face and Mandy felt like she was going to die. Her sides ached and her face was sore from smiling.
“Well, I think your ready for a break.” Dawn said as she stopped tickling Mandy’s feet. Dawn could tell Mandy’s face was bright red and if she didn’t stop soon she might pass out. She gave her feet one last tickle before stopping and heading back into the kitchen.
“Oh…oh…” Mandy panted. Mandy wondered if she had died earlier today and maybe she was in hell. One thing she did know is that she would never EVER try and leave town, not if this was what was going to happen to her. Not a chance.
“Here, drink this.” Dawn said as she walked back into the living room with a bottle of water from the fridge. She lifted the open end of the bottle of cold water to Mandy’s lips. Mandy took two large gulps before Dawn pulled the water away. “Aw aw, I don’t want you to drink to much. Don’t want to have an ‘accident’ on my nice new chair, do we?” She capped the bottle back up and went back into the kitchen. “Hey sweetie, what do you think is better? Honey, chocolate, or whip cream?”
“Wha…what?” Mandy managed to get out after a few seconds.
“I still haven’t eaten yet and I’m trying to decide what I should eat.” Dawn replied. “So, which is it, honey, chocolate, or whip cream?”
Now, normally, Mandy would be suspicious considering the predicament she was in. But, do to the intense amount of tickling she had received, she wasn’t really thinking straight, so she just blurted out “Honey.” Before she really thought about what Dawn might be implying.
“Honey it is.” Dawn said as she came out of the kitchen with a small bottle of honey and a basting brush. “I have to admit it was a draw between honey and Chocolate. What can I say, I have a sweet tooth.” Dawn sat down on the floor beside Mandy’s bound feet and unscrewed the lid to the honey.
“What are you doing?” Mandy gasped at the first touch of the honey-covered brush. Thankfully the honey made the tickling a great deal less as Dawn lightly coated Mandy’s small size five feet. It did tickle a bit when it went under and in between her toes, causing her to giggle wildly.
“I told you before.” Dawn said as she began applying a second coat to Mandy’s feet. “I haven’t had anything to eat yet, so I’m having this delicious bottle of honey for dinner. Oh, and I’m going to be using your feet for the plate.”
“No please don’t! I’ll be good! I’ve learned my lesson!” Mandy tried to convince Dawn to let her go. She might as well have been talking to a tree.
“I’m just soooo hungery Mandy.” Dawn licked her lips in a way she was sure any guy would have found seductive. “And don’t worry, Rod kinda enjoyed this part of his torture.” Dawn giggled. She then leaned forward and ran her tongue lightly along Mandy’s arch. Mandy’s body stiffened at the first touch of her tongue.
“MMMPH!” Mandy said, trying not to laugh. This was definitely a new way of being tickled. As she watched Dawn’s tongue slowly come out o her mouth again for another savory lick, Mandy briefly thought about how she had never realized Dawn’s tongue was so long. The next though was how much this actually tickled her. “Hehheeheheeh aahhHHhhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH1!!” Mandy’s laughter slowly escalated with each flick of Dawn’s well-trained tongue. She felt it change from long slow licks to short quick licks, and in between the toes was the worst! Dawn’s tongue would slither in between her toes and wriggle around, not leaving until the gap between the toes was clean. She would also suck on Mandy’s toes sucking the last drops of honey off them. And one of the things Mandy quickly learned she couldn’t stand was when Dawn ran her teeth along Mandy’s soles. In a matter of minutes, Dawn’s licking, nibbling and sucking of Mandy’s feet reduced her to gut wrenching laughter and resounding sobs as she pleaded desperately for mercy.
“Mmmmmm…that was good.” Dawn said, licking her lips. It had taken a good forty minutes for Dawn to eat all the honey. When she finally stopped licking Mandy’s feet, Mandy didn’t even beg for mercy anymore. She just cried and sobbed.
“Oh, you poor dear.” Dawn went over and gently cuddled Mandy’s head. “Don’t worry, we’ll be done soon.”
“We’re…we’re n-not done yet?” Mandy squeaked. She couldn’t believe her ears. Dawn must be trying to kill her.
“Nope, but we have to go someplace special for the final part.” Dawn said. She wiped some of the sweat from Mandy’s brow. “Now I’m going to have to take you to where we’re going next. You’re not going to try and escape are you? Because if you did, I’d have to chase you down and tickle you until you couldn’t move. Then yor going to get it worse, ok?”
“Ok.” Mandy whispered. “Can I use the washroom before we go?” She asked in a weak voice.
“Of course you can sweaty.” Dawn said, smiling. “I’m not a sadist.” She gave a wink.

Mandy's story continued...

9:00 PM

“Why are we here?” Mandy asked as Dawn finished walking her to the center of town. She could hear frenzied laughter as she got closer to the center of town and Mandy was starting to get scared. As she approached she could make out several figures.
“AAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAP!”
“NO MORE!!!! EEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH!”
“I’M GONNA AHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA DIEEEEEEEEHEHHEH!!!!”
“I don’t believe this…” Mandy gasped. In the center of town, in the stocks, were Rob, Alicia, and Gloria. All three of them were being tickled mercilessly by Member’s of the church. All of them had there feet locked apart in the stocks and their arm’s tied over their heads to a wooden post that was above the seats of the stocks. There shirts had been removed, although Alica and Brandy still wore there bra’s. As they approached, Mandy could make out all of what was going on.
Alicia was having both of her feet licked by goats, while her pits were being lightly stroked with two feathers by two of the priests of the church. She was laughing hard and wiggling her feet, but she wasn’t begging for the tickling to stop. She was sweaty and had tear streaks down her face.
Gloria was beside her. Two of the Priests were running feathers in between the toes of one of her feet, while a nun scratched away at the arch of her other foot. Another brother was lightly squeezing her hips. Gloria was sweating even more then Alicia. She was struggling franticly as she begged for her tormenters to stop. Her laughter was frantic as she was tickled mercilessly.
Rod had obviously been tickled the longest or worst or, more then likely, both. There was a nun at either foot, scratching his arches or playing with his toes. The Mother superior was laying her ample chest down against the back of Rods neck and the back of his head, all the while her fingers skillfully stroked Rod’s ribs producing gut wrenching spasmodic laughter. She constantly whispered ticklish taunts in his ear as she worked skillfully. Rod was covered in the most sweat, most of his body was beat red, especially his face, and he looked exhausted. His laughter and begging was much weaker then the other two companions
“Oh, please don’t tickle me more.” Mandy begged as she was brought closer to the stocks. She tried to struggle, but she was simply too weak to put up any type of fight she the stocks were opened and she was put in. Her arms were quickly fastened above her head once her shirt had been removed.
“Mandy, this is for your own good.” Dawn said. She slipped behind Mandy and began to gently goose her hips. Mandy started to bellow out laughter as she struggled. Father Alfred took Mandy’s left foot and began to lightly stroke it with a feather while another priest began using a small whisk brush on her other foot. It didn’t take much time before Mandy was howling louder then the other three captives.
The four friends were tickled almost all night. The priests and nun’s occasionally changed places to tickle and way’s of tickling keeping the four ticklish prisoners off guard. Bye the time they were finished, all of them were limp rags. They had to be practically carried home.
One thing Mandy learned that night was that she was never leaving Stocksvill. After everything she had gone through tonight, she didn’t dare. And, in retrospect, fifteen minutes of tickling a week, wasn’t that bad after all.

Cosmo, that is BRILLIANT !

Dude, this is by far the best story you have ever written ! I stand humbled in your presence ! MASSIVE ! You HAVE TO CONTINUE ! Good Grief... What a great piece of fiction ! Oh man... Oh man oh man... I'm totally beside myself ! Thanks, cos ! :eek:

:)

Cos,

Wonderful bit of work. It seems that the real winners of your and Mar's writing contest are all of us readers :)

Myriads

Sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you last night before I got disconnected again (anyone wanna buy a computer monitor with a fist-shaped hole in it?), but this is a great premise and a great story. I'll be looking forward to further installments, and I wish I was as prolific...

Serious Bump for GOODNESS

I was a big fan of Cosmo AC back in the day and I definately feel this story needs a huge bump. It's been about 3 years since this has last been replied to, and I think our newcomers should bask in it's awesomeness. :)

Cosmo it's been awhile, and your old Record of Loddoss war fic is Nowhere on this one, but on Psycho's old TMF. :) Ya have that somewhere?

Oh and Cosmo, I'm, erm, writing a fan fic, based, on your, erm, fic...LOL, I hope you don't mind. It's, sort of a continuation of the second tale (Which was really in the timeframe of the first)

I'd like to know if you aprove of the plotline, mind emailing me at ^.~?

Thanks. :)

Enjoy the fic everyone! And the sequel!
---Ace

Last edited:
I love this story, it's one of my favorites. I agree that Gloria's perspective would be awesome and a great continuation to the saga, hopefully it can be done. Alicia's training on Dawn would also be pretty cool, just a thought. Thanks for bumping this and let's hope the story can be continued, peace.....B.

WOW! that was GREAT! i loved it.....congrats of the highest regard...

i remember this story!! i STILL luv it!! the perfect details describe of the feather teasing her feet were SUPERB!

sadly, i dun recall Cosmo AC ever going beyond Alicia's story :confused:

Ah, i remember this. It's been a long while since i've seen it though. However from the number of views it's gotten, it seems that some people still like me. Or my work at any rate :D

I remember planning on making more parts to this, but then for some reason i didn't. I'm not sure why, but as a writer i tend to be thickle, which isn't a good trait. Personally, i hate leaving work unfinished. I believe i will try and wrap this series up. I'll have all this coming up week off so, perhaps i can get it done then. However, Ace, i'd love to see what you can do. Having a fanfic devoted to one of my pieces is a great honour which i accept humbly.

Unfortionatly, some might have noticed that i don't really post here anymore. Part of it is that now i send most of my stoires to MTJ, but also part of it is because i tend to write for myself a lot more these days. Now, what does that mean, you might ask? Simply put, when i did a story called "My black Rose", in my opinion i hit a personal high. Now, i can easily sit down and write a ten page wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am tickling story, but i simply don't feel the challange i used to. Because of that, my writing has become more charactor and story focused, and i have several projects i've been working on the last few years. Unfortionatly there no where near finished, but i just need to sit down and focus.

Anyway, enough of my problems. :D If i did work on the next part of the story, it would be Rod's story. I already know what i'll be doing with him, i just have to write it down. Gloria's story i never mentally tackled, but i can come up with something. Just need some time to work it out in my head. I do remember i was thinking of doing a Prologue, which, if i do get this ball rolling again, i believe i will. Perhaps set a year later. Who knows ;) Anyway thanks for all the kind posts and support.

I remember planning on making more parts to this, but then for some reason i didn't. I'm not sure why, but as a writer i tend to be thickle, which isn't a good trait.

the word is "fickle", not "thickle" :p personally i prefer the word "tickle" as opposed to words like "fickle" or "pickle" or "nickle" XD

Well written Cos

A well written story Cos and I wish there was a stocksville out here. I was getting hungry for maple syrup on toes and soles.

:bump:

Excellent story idea!

The only two things it's missing... stocking feet and getting revenge on that mean old 40-year old. :poke3:

I don't know how this story escaped my attention, but thanks to a thread on Tickle Theather I discovered this sparkling jewel.

Cosmo_ac has the making of a masterpiece here. Over the top and out of this world tickling action. Wrapped around a clever setting and fiendish plot.

Be sure to read Chapter Two as well.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=2969&highlight=stocksvill

Great work my friend!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I don't know how this story escaped my attention, but thanks to a thread on Tickle Theather I discovered this sparkling jewel.

Cosmo_ac has the making of a masterpiece here. Over the top and out of this world tickling action. Wrapped around a clever setting and fiendish plot.

Be sure to read Chapter Two as well.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=2969&highlight=stocksvill

Great work my friend!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Wow, the famous MTJpub never knew 'bout this gem til now? lol sorry, i just find that kinda amusing, in a good way.

Wow! How did I miss this one?

Glad you found it and enjoyed it, Sunrise! The nice thing about just finding it is that you'll find there are plenty of additions to read in the series.

I hope we get new parts one day

I do too, to be honest. I would like to finish up the series in the future, once I'm a little more motivated. Right now my focus is currently on a few more items I've been working on.

Can’t believe this is the first time I’m reading this it’s so good

Can’t believe this is the first time I’m reading this it’s so good

Glad you liked it! Hope you enjoy the rest of the series.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back