• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mahoromatic anime tickling f/f

rainbow ribs

Mahoromatic

For those who have not seen or heard of Mahoromatic I have some pics of the characters on the bottom of the page, ok so please post me a comment, tell me if it’s good or if I need to improve and if so how, please just tell me what you think, I hope you like it. p.s if you have already read this story on tickletheater don't worry it is mine as i am known as anime666

Mahoro was cleaning the house for Suguru as usual, as she was cleaning the floor she was thinking to herself

‘maybe I can talk to Miss Shikijo and maybe we could be friends or at least not enemies’

Suguru came to see if Mahoro was ok, Mahoro had the vacuum cleaner switched on.

“HELLO”

Shouted Suguru, but Mahoro did not respond the vacuum cleaner was way to loud, he tried again but louder

“ARE YOU ALRIGHT MAHORO”

He shouted, but still she did not here, he decided to give her a quick poke on her side to get her attention, he extended his finger and gently poked her side, Mahoro jumped and yelped and quickly switched off the vacuum cleaner

“oh please Master Suguru don’t do that I’m very ticklish”

Said Mahoro with her hand on her chest while taking a few deep breaths, Suguru smiled kindly and held her hand

“hey Mahoro I told you please just call me Suguru, and sorry I never realised you were ticklish”

Said Suguru kindly, Mahoro just blushed and said quietly

“oh that’s ok.. Suguru”

They hugged tightly.
Meanwhile just outside the house was Saori peeking through the window, she saw what had just happened

“so the small breasted twit has a sensitive little body then, well… we’ll just have to see how ticklish you really Mahoro ha ha ha ha”

Laughed Saori, a bit to loudly, Mahoro turned her head to the window so Saori quickly ducked down.

“did you here that”

Asked Mahoro curiously, Suguru shook his head in a no form

“no, why what did you here”

He asked, Mahoro shook her head

“oh it was nothing”

Said Mahoro as she turned the vacuum cleaner back on, Suguru smiled and left the room. Saori had something planned for Mahoro

“hmm hmm hmm, I will teach you to keep away from my Suguru”

Said Saori evilly to herself and ran off.
Mahoro had just finished her chores and finally decided to give Saori a call, she went downstairs to find Suguru to ask for his permission to use the telephone. She found him

“hey Mahoro have you finished”

Said Suguru while eating a meal that Mahoro had prepared for him.

“yes, actually I was wondering if I could use your…”

Mahoro was cut off by the phone ringing, Suguru got up to answer it

“hello”

Said Suguru with a smile, when he realized who it was his whole facial expression turned upside down

“oh hell hello Miss S S Shikijo”

Mahoro quickly ran towards Suguru when she heard who it was

“what, you want to talk to Mahoro”

Said Suguru with a confused look on his face, Mahoro also had a confused look on her face.

“yes certainly”

He gave the phone to Mahoro and whispered.

“good luck”

She rolled her eyes and tried to put on a kind sweet voice.

“hello Miss Shikijo.. yes.. yes… really oh that would be wonderful.. yes I’ll be there”

Mahoro hung up and put the phone down, she had the biggest smile on her face

“well… what did she say”

Asked Suguru curiously, Mahoro was just beaming

“Miss Shikijo asked me if I wanted to be friends, and asked if I wanted to
have a few drinks at her house tonight”

Said Mahoro, Suguru was a little bit suspicious about this

“are you really considering this, I mean this could be a trap or something”

Said Suguru worryingly, Mahoro smiled reassuringly and said

“don’t worry, this is an opportunity for me and you to get some peace, and it’s about time that Miss Shikijo and I get along together”

Suguru smiled

“ok I hope you have a great time then, and please be careful”
Mahoro just smiled sweetly and was about to leave, Suguru stopped her

“hey where are you going”

Laughed Suguru, Mahoro looked confused

“I’m going to Miss Shikijo’s house”

Suguru shook his head in a no form

“you can’t go wearing your maid uniform, why don’t you go upstairs and get
changed”

He said smiling, Mahoro looked down

“oh no no no I can’t do that, I mean that wouldn’t be professional”

Said Mahoro in a panic, Suguru looked into her eyes

“please Mahoro I really would like you to wear something nice”

Mahoro smiled and shook her head in yes form

“ok Suguru I’ll do it for you”

Said Mahoro and ran upstairs into her bedroom, she looked in her wardrobe and wondered what to wear

“hmm I wonder if I could wear this”

She said while pulling out a pair of denim shorts and a flimsy white top

“I could wear sandals with these, and besides it is summer after all”
She said while taking off her uniform. And wrapped a towel around herself

“SUGURU I’M JUST GONNA TAKE A SHOWER”

Shouted Mahoro, Suguru shouted back

“OK THAT’S COOL”

Mahoro walked into the bathroom, switched on the shower and removed the towel, she stood in front of the mirror and sighed as she stared down at her small breasts.

“oh I do wish that my breasts could be a little bigger, just a little”

Sighed Mahoro and jumped in the shower, she picked up some shaving cream and shaved her legs and her under arms, she cringed at the feeling of the razor under her arms

“oh I really wish I wasn’t this ticklish”

Moaned Mahoro to herself as she washed her hair, when she finished she turned the shower off and grabbed her towel, she then started to dry herself and wrapped the towel round her hair, she went into the medicine cabinet and was wondering if there was anything in here that could make her skin nice and soft, she was not trying to impress any one, she just didn’t want Miss Shikijo to point out so many negative things. She found some Talcum Powder.

“PERFECT”

She shouted happily to herself as she applied the Talcum Powder all over her body, now her body was as smooth as a baby’s bottom. She went into her bedroom and put on her clothes that she chose to wear. Now she was ready, she ran downstairs and slipped on her sandals

“so, what do you think”?

Asked Mahoro, Suguru eyed her up and down and smiled

“much better, you look very nice and relaxed”

Said Suguru, Mahoro laughed nervously

“hey it’s ok your going to be fine, and besides you’re an android you can take
her out if she ever tries anything, hey maybe you could give her a kick up the bum and she’ll go flying to the moon”

Laughed Suguru, Mahoro laughed too

“thahahahahahahahank you Suguru, I feel much better now”
Suguru smiled and said

“hey you know Mahoro you should laugh more often, because you have the most sweetest fun laugh I have ever heard”

Said Suguru giving her a quick tickle on her belly, Mahoro yelped and quickly jumped back

“hey Suguru please you said you wouldn’t do that”

Said Mahoro a little embarrassed about they way she reacted, Suguru just laughed

“hey, it’s just a way to cheer people up, that’s all”

“really”

Said Mahoro with a smile and looked at the clock

“oh my goodness look at the time, I really must be going Suguru, now is the anything that you need before I go”

Asked Mahoro in a rush

“no I’m fine”

Said Suguru

“are you sure, there isn’t anything, anythin…”

Mahoro was interrupted by Suguru as he placed his fingers on her lips.

“please go and enjoy yourself, don’t worry about me”

Said Suguru as he grabbed her jacket and put it on for her

“thank you”

Said Mahoro as she left the house.

It was quite warm at night in this season, Mahoro was strolling down the street whistling to herself, she was about 15 minutes away from Saori Sukijo’s house. 15 minutes later she was at Miss Shikijo’s house, Mahoro swallowed hard and slowly walked up the front garden path, even though she was an android, there was still something scary about this woman. As Mahoro was about to raise her hand to ring the door bell the front door swung open and on the other side was Miss Shikijo.

“HELLO MAHORO DO COME IN HA HA HA HA”

Laughed Miss Shikijo as she practically pulled Mahoro in by the hair.

“please sit down Mahoro make yourself at home”

Said Miss Shikijo while practically shoving her overly sized breast in Mahoro’s face

“mmm hmhmhmh mmhmhmhmhmsmsmmsmsmsmmmmtmtt hmhmh”

Mumbled Mahoro as her face was shoved in Miss Shikijo’s breasts, Mahoro managed to get her face out of the breasts

“yes thank you I’ll just sit here”

Said Mahoro with a forced smile and sat down on the sofa, she crossed her legs and looked round.

“would you like a drink, maybe some homemade wine, I made it myself”

Said Miss Shikijo in her annoying voice, which made Mahoro shiver, Mahoro wondered whether or not it would be a good idea to drink, then she remembered that Suguru wanted her to enjoy herself and it might be easier with a glass of wine

“sure”

Said Mahoro happily

“great I’ll just be in the kitchen, I’LL ONLY BE A MINUTE”

Shouted Miss Shikijo as she rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen, she grabbed the bottle of wine and put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a couple of sleeping tablets, she crushed them up and sprinkled it into Mahoro’s wine, she smiled wickedly to herself. She came back with two glasses of wine and handed one to Mahoro.

“thank you”

Said Mahoro nervously as she took the glass of wine

“oh there’s no need to be nervous, I just wanted anything bad between us stop, maybe become friends and find peace”

Said Miss Shikijo while putting her arm round Mahoro. Mahoro took her wine and gulped in down in 1 go, Miss Shikijo smiled wickedly to herself

‘that’s right drink up’

Miss Shikijo thought to herself. After a few minutes Mahoro and Miss Shikijo began to chat, they chatted for a couple of hours, but Mahoro was struggling to keep her eyes open.

“are you alright Mahoro you seem tired”

Said Miss Shikijo trying to sound concerned, Mahoro just yawned and rubbed her eyes, trying so desperately to stay awake

“no, well maybe just a little bit”

Said Mahoro weakly, then suddenly she fell into a deep sleep, Miss Shikijo
just smiled evilly as she eyed the girl up and down

“oh yes, we are certainly going to enjoy ourselves tonight, well… I am anyway”

Laughed Miss Shikijo as she grabbed Mahoro’s arms and dragged her upstairs and plopped her on her four poster bed, she had handcuffs and rope ready. She tied Mahoro’s left arm above her head with the rope as tightly as she could and then handcuffed her for extra security, she did the same the same with Mahoro’s right arm and both of her ankles, she made absolutely sure that Mahoro was tied good and proper.

“yes sleep well my puny breasted friend, your going to need it”

Laughed Miss Shikijo to herself and sat and waited for Mahoro to wake up.
3 hours later Miss Shikijo could not wait any longer

“OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE WAKE UP ALREADY”

Shouted Miss Shikijo, Mahoro did not wake up, Miss Shikijo went to get a glass of ice cold water and through it in Mahoro’s face, Mahoro gasped, she was awake.

“hey Mahoro did you sleep well”

Teased Miss Shikijo, Mahoro’s body felt weak and when she tried to pull her arms down she just couldn’t.

“what is this”

Said Mahoro angrily, Miss Shikijo just sat on the bed next to her.

“well I have you tied up and I am going to do something to you”

Said Miss Shikijo with a wicked grin, Mahoro was fuming.

“what, I thought we were friends”

Cried Mahoro

“what you really think I wanted to be friends with you, you really are insane”

Laughed Miss Shikijo

“if I ever get out of this I will kick you up into the solar system”

Yelled Mahoro angrily. Miss Shikijo stroked Mahoro’s sides, this caused Mahoro to laugh, she would normally jump out of the way, but she is not going anywhere this time.

“oh yes, so it is true then, that’s good”

Said Miss Shikijo, as she continued to stroke Mahoro’s sides

“whahahahahahahahahahat’s true hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh cahahahahahahan you plehehehehehehehehehehease stahahahahahahahahahap your tickling mehehehehehehehehehe”

Laughed Mahoro as she struggled

“that you are ticklish, I saw your this afternoon doing your chores for my Suguru, and I saw when he poked you and how badly you reacted”

Whispered Miss Shikijo and stopped stroking her sides

“WHAT YOU WERE SPYING ON ME, HOW DARE YOU, I’M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE”

Shouted Mahoro angrily, Miss Shikijo laughed

“oh I don’t think you’ll be reporting me to anybody”

Mahoro tried to pull her arms down again but no avail.

“now down to business, ok I don’t like you being with my Suguru, I want you to leave his house and never ever come back, have you got that”
Shouted Miss Shikijo, Mahoro answered back angrily

“and if I refuse”

“then let’s just say we won’t be short of a few laughs”

Laughed Miss Shikijo, Mahoro was scared, she knew what would happen if she said no, but she has dedicated the rest of her life to him.

“NO”

Screamed Mahoro

“BAD DECISION”

Shouted Miss Shikijo and began to gently tickle the sides of Mahoro’s neck, Mahoro’s head twisted this way and that, she tried to get away but she just couldn’t. She laughed uncontrollably even though it was just her neck.

“oh you poor thing, if this is the kind of reaction I’ll get with your neck then I would hate to tickle you anywhere else”

Teased Miss Shikijo and ran her fingers up and down Mahoro’s bare arms, getting closer and then further to Mahoro’s underarms.

“NAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE NO MORE HAHAHAHAHA TICKLING HAHAHAHAHA I’M GONNA DIE HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Roared Mahoro with uncontrollable laughter. Miss Shikijo began to tease verbally.

“tickle tickle tickle Mahoro, oh yes we do have a ticklish one here don’t we”

Mahoro had tears in the corner of her eyes as Miss Shikijo tickled Mahoro’s ribs up and down and all around, her whole body would normally be lifting off the bed but Mahoro was still too weak, she somehow only managed to find the energy to laugh.

“no weheheheheheheh don’t nahahahahahahahhahahahah wehehehehehehehehe dahahahahahahahahan’t”

Laughed Mahoro as the tears from the corner of her eyes rolled down her cheeks. Miss Shikijo tutted.

“now let’s not tell lies here, hmm maybe this might straighten out your tongue”

Said Miss Shikijo and clawed Mahoro’s inner thighs and started squeezing them, Mahoro did not expect tickling to get this bad, she had never been tickled there before, actually there are a number of places were Mahoro hadn’t been tickled before and they were her underarms, belly button, legs, feet and any other private places. Mahoro screamed an ear piercing scream and then began to laugh silently. Her whole body shook and she just wished that Miss Shikijo’s fingers would move somewhere else, but they remained in that place.

“oh so the blue haired girl can’t take this then, maybe I should tickle you here for a while longer, or you could give in”

Teased Miss Shikijo, Mahoro couldn’t answer even if she wanted to, she was in absolute ticklish agony as she continued to laugh silently, suddenly Miss Shikijo stopped and Mahoro took this opportunity to take some long deep breaths.

“please Miss Shikijo, no more, no more tickling please, just let me go and I wont breath a word about this to anyone”

Cried Mahoro

“I don’t care if you tell the world, but what do you think would happen when they find out that the most powerful android of Saint is actually the most ticklish girl in the country”

Said Miss Shikijo raising an eyebrow, Mahoro was shocked, how on earth did she find out about Saint and that she was an android.

“but, bu but how did you…”?

Stuttered Mahoro

“I over hear things”

Laughed Miss Shikijo wickedly

“and now I’m about to over hear another thing from you, are you going to leave Suguru”?

Asked Miss Shikijo while walking towards Mahoro’s feet.

“no I can’t you don’t understahahahahahahahahahahahahahahand”

Mahoro was cut off by a single trace of a single finger, Miss Shikijo was going to enjoy this

“last chance leave Suguru and I will let you go, if not then we will just have to tickle these beautiful size 6 soles then wont we”

Said Miss Shikijo while wiggling her fingers, Mahoro knew by that single trace of a finger that this was not going to be good, but still she was never giving up, no matter how bad the tickling gets.

“ NO AND TICKLE ME IF YOU LIKE I DON’T CARE, BECAUSE SUGURU IS MY MASTER AND IT IS MY DUTY TO PROTECT HIM FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU”

Yelled Mahoro

“wrong”

Sang Miss Shikijo and began to lightly stroke Mahoro’s feet with all her fingers, the reaction she received was unimaginable, Mahoro’s legs were shaking and she screamed continuously then laughed the hardest she had ever laughed before, her head was moving side to side.

“a little bit sensitive these feet of yours aren’t they”

Teased Miss Shikijo and raked her nails up and down Mahoro’s overly sensitive soles

“OH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEASE NOT THAT HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAT IT TICKLES WAY TO MUCH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA…. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAT THE TOES PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOT THERE NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Mahoro laughed, yelped and screamed as Miss Shikijo tickled under the toes.

“so are you ready to give in or would you like some more”?

Laughed Miss Shikijo evilly, Mahoro answered her question

“I TAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHALD YOU I HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WILL NEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEVER GIVE UP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

Miss Shikijo was starting to lose her patients, there must be something she could do to get Mahoro to crack. Suddenly the front door burst open and a bunch of officers ran into the room, including Suguru. Miss Shikijo stopped her tickle assault and began to try and worm her way out of the situation.

“hey boys I was just… we were just”

Miss Shikijo ran downstairs and out of the front door, Mahoro was relieved. Suguru went to untie her as the officers ran after Miss Shikijo.

“how did you know to get help”

Asked Mahoro, Suguru answered as he finished untying Mahoro

“well you were gone an awful long time and I was starting to get worried, so
I walked down here and heard ear piercing screams coming from the house, I thought she was hurting you, so I called the police and they came”

Said Suguru holding Mahoro’s hand

“no she didn’t hurt me, but she tickle tortured me which is much worse in my book”

Said Mahoro in embarrassment, Suguru was confused

“you mean to say those screams coming from this house wasn’t through pain, but through tickling”

Said Suguru confusingly

“I told you I’m very ticklish and besides she wouldn’t stop not ever”

Cried Mahoro, Suguru helped her off the bed and put her arm around his shoulder.

“it’s ok it’s over now”

Said Suguru with a smile

“but that’s the thing isn’t it, no matter what is said or what is done, there will always be tickling, no matter who you are or what you are, there will always be tickling, no matter who they are or what they are, they will always be able to tickle, there’s just nothing to stop it”

Cried Mahoro

“but, it’s just a little bit of tickling that’s all”

Said Suguru while leaving the house with Mahoro

“it’s not just tickling, it’s torture, pure evil torture, and as I said no matter who you are or what you are, you will always be able to tickle”

Said Mahoro as an evil grin came to her face, Suguru had never seen that before, he was starting to worry

“what are you thinking”?

Asked Suguru

“I’m thinking that maybe I should go and find Miss Shikijo and give her a taste of her own medicine”

Said Mahoro

To be continued

mahoromatic anime tickling f/f story

love this story so far; is there, or will there be more?

(hey, wow, they have an icon for me!!)
snoop :snoopy:

yes there will be more, i'm still working on it and thankyou so much for commenting.

Awesomeness!!!

Wow I now have another anime to look out for :) cant wait to see the rest of this story. I think the title says it all hehe

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back