• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mysterious Capture (M/F, sexual themes)

MrPersistancy

TMF Novice
Hello again! Just finished the story I've been working on for what seems like forever. Hope you enjoy it!

(I added the file as well...sometimes the paragraphs don't show up for some reason in the online format. If someone knows how to fix this (coming from microsoft word to the posting) send me a PM!)

“Finally, a weekend at the house without the twins being here!” thought Shannon as she walked through the kitchen, grabbing a glass of orange juice from the counter. She glided into the living room and sat down on the couch facing the television. She flipped the television on, looking for something to watch while she waited for her hot pocket to be done cooking. She stopped on the local news channel when she saw the face of a girl she went to school with in the upper corner of the screen. She quickly turned the volume up and leaned forward, trying to find out what the story was about.

“…but her whereabouts are unknown at this time. She was last seen at a Starbucks, talking to an unidentified man. Staff members at Starbucks have said he has short dark hair, a piercing in his left ear, has light stubble, and was wearing a pair of white Oakley sunglasses on his head. If anyone has any other information, please call the station immediately.”

Shannon shut the television off, quickly remembering back to high school. It had been a few years, but she knew who the girl was. Susan Yearling. Shannon was only a year older than her, but she remembered that Susan was on the soccer team and was quite popular. Shannon was popular as well, but the younger girls were very cliquey, and never associated with the older students. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed her hot pocket, munching it as she wandered upstairs to her room.

She opened the door to her room and flopped onto her queen sized bed. Sunlight flooded the room, illuminating the light blue walls covered with paintings she had created over the years. She closed the curtains and pulled off her tight yellow t-shirt, tossing it onto one of the bed posts. She slid out of her shorts and stood in front of the full length mirror in the corner of her room, examining her barely clothed body. She slid her hand across her flat stomach, toned from the many years of basketball she had played. She was very fit, and had always liked to work out and stay in shape. Her heaving bosom spilled out from her dark blue bra as she leaned forward; making the sexy poses she usually did when she was alone in front of the mirror. She turned around and peeked over her shoulder, making a surprised face at herself in the mirror. Her black thong fit her ass perfectly—the guys always loved catching a glimpse of her killer body.

Now that she was alone in the house, an idea fluttered through her mind. She unsnapped her bra and tossed it onto the floor. She slid out of her thong, letting it sit at her feet. The cold air from her air conditioner made her nipples stand erect, and a cold chill travelled down her spine. She stood in front of the mirror, posing naked, thinking about how much she wish she had a boyfriend. She had always been a closet nympho, but had never been able to keep a boyfriend long enough to do anything crazy. She skipped over to her desk and grabbed her camera, taking a few glamour shots of her gorgeous naked body. She placed the camera back on her desk and hopped into her bed, ready for a long nap. After a few minutes, she was fast asleep.

The doorbell jolted her out of an intense dream with Brad Pitt, which made her slightly upset. After all, you almost always get woken up at the best part of the dream. She got out of bed and put on her t-shirt and a pair of sweats as the doorbell rang again. “What the fuck, I’m coming, give me a second!” she yelled as she bounded down the stairs.

She opened the door, and a man in an expensive looking suit stood on her porch with a pad of paper. He had short hair and a few days of stubble on his face, and Shannon stuttered when she greeted him, thrown off by his stunning good looks. “Uh, hi. What’s up?”

“Sorry to bother you, miss, but my company is doing an impromptu survey in the area, and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?”
“Yeah, sure. Shoot.” Shannon said, standing with her arms crossed, skillfully covering her most likely visible nipples. Good call with the light yellow shirt, she thought.

“This shouldn’t take long. Are you the owner of the house?” he asked, pulling a pen out of his inner pocket.

“Nope. I live with two other girls, but they went on vacation this week. They own the house, I just live with them.” she said.

“Alright, well do you know when they will be back? My company needs to know a few things about the house, and we are required to talk to the person who pays the mortgage. Nothing against you, just company policy.” He said with a smile. He was very charismatic—no wonder he was their leading man in the street.

Shannon thought for a moment, and then remembered all the information was on the refrigerator. “You can come in; I just need to check the info on the fridge quick.” She didn’t normally invite strangers in, but the man seemed harmless, and he was just doing his job. She walked into the kitchen, looked at the calendar, and glanced at the following week. As she walked back into the living room, she told the man that they should be back within the next five days.

“Alright, well thanks for your time. I’ll stop back then,” he stated with a smile. His straight white teeth gleamed in the summer sunlight, and Shannon wooed a bit on the inside. He left the house and walked across the street to his white SUV, got in, and drove away. Shannon shut the door and plopped onto her couch, turning the television on. She flipped through the channels, stopping on an episode of Scrubs. She fell asleep again, trying to fall back into the dream with Brad Pitt.

Shannon woke up a few hours later, surprised at the time. It was almost ten thirty, and she had plans to get drunk and watch the new Will & Grace episode, which was almost halfway over. She ran into the kitchen and made herself a stiff drink, adding perhaps a bit too much tequila into the mix. She sat down on the couch and started her infamous solo drinking game: take a drink every time a gay joke is told. By the end of the show, she was trashed. She stumbled up the stairs to her room and passed out in her bed, hoping that a hangover was not in her future.

She woke up the next morning and opened her eyes, trying to stretch her arms, finding that she was unable to. She turned her head and looked at her arms, noticing that there were straps bound to her wrists, attached to the bedposts. She looked down towards her immobile feet and realized that she was completely naked, tied spread eagle on the bed. There was rope wrapped around her legs right above her knees, pulling them to the edge of the bed, and another rope was wrapped in the same fashion right below her elbows. She was completely unable to move her body, and she had no idea how she had gotten there. A cold chill went down her spine as she saw a pair of white Oakley sunglasses on her dresser. She tried to yell for help, but a long strip of duct tape across her mouth prevented her from making any noise other than muffled sounds.

“What the fuck is going on?” Shannon thought, a million thoughts racing through her mind. She was terrified and completely helpless. She struggled against the binds, only to find that she really couldn’t move at all.

As she was trying to get out of the intricate bondage, the man with the white Oakleys sauntered into the room, a smug look of happiness on his face. He walked over to the bed and took a nice look at Shannon’s toned, naked body and took off his shirt. There was a tattoo of a four-leafed clover above his left nipple, with the number seven penned in black.

Shannon noticed that he was starting to get aroused, for an erection was clearly visible through his black pinstripe pants. Suddenly, Shannon knew who the man was. The gorgeous man who had stopped at the apartment the day before! She had thought the questions were a bit bogus, but she never thought that she’d be tied to her bed by a random stranger.

“We can do this one of two ways,” the man said as he removed the tape from her mouth. As soon as Shannon had the chance to speak, she began to yell.

“What the fuck are you doing? Let me out! You fucking asshole I’ll--” The man put the tape back on, reducing her screaming to a muffled angry voice.
“Now, as I was saying before you so rudely interrupted, we can leave the tape on and you can yell all you want, or we can take it off and you can…cooperate. What do you want to do?”

Shannon stopped yelling and thought for a second. The man seemed harmless, but usually only crazy people capture strangers. She was having trouble breathing with the tape over her mouth, and she wanted it off. She nodded, realizing that the only way she was going to get out of there would be to play along.

He removed the tape and put his finger to her lips, making sure she wouldn’t yell again. “Now, do you watch the news?” he asked, a smirk appearing on his face. Shannon nodded, nervous to make any noise. “So you saw me on the tele! I bet you were wondering what happened to…what’s her name…Susan, right? She’s alright, just a little tied up at the moment.” He laughed at his own joke and sat down on the bed. “Don’t worry, I didn’t hurt her. I just have a problem, and pretty girls like you just happen to be the medicine I need. You see…I like to be mean to girls. I’ve always had a thing for being in control, able to do whatever I want. We’re just going to play for a little bit, and then I’ll let you go.” He hopped off the bed and dropped his pants, revealing an enormous hard-on. He walked over to her desk, grabbed his bag, and placed it on the nightstand near the head of the bed.

Shannon was incredibly nervous. After the man’s little speech, she had no idea what to expect. ‘I like to be mean to girls?’ What did that mean? What was he going to do? She pulled on the binds again, hoping that they had loosened up a bit, only to find that they were still secure.

The man climbed up onto the bed, sitting on Shannon’s hips, his erection lying on her stomach. “So, tell me…are you…ticklish?” he asked her as he slid his hands up her sides into her armpits. The sudden attack made her jump and giggle, but she couldn’t move away. He quickly slid his fingers back down her sides, stopping only after he poked her incredibly sensitive hips. “It’s OK, you can tell me!” he stated, readying his hands for another attack.

“Fucking stop, I’m wicked ticklish! Please!” she begged. “Is this what you are planning to do? Tickle me while I can’t fight back? That’s real manly of you, asshole!”

“You should watch your language miss. It could get you into a lot of trouble!” He dragged his nails from her surprisingly ticklish elbows down to her hips, then back up. Shannon laughed as she tried to fight the sensations, all the while hoping she could escape. He continued this route for a minute, then picked up the intensity. He dug his fingers into her ribs, making her erupt with laughter. He told her that she was in for a long day, and that he was going to have a lot of fun with her.

Shannon screamed and laughed, trying to fight off his skillful fingers with no luck. He continued to dig his fingers into her sides, occasionally moving up to her underarms. She had been tickled before, but never to this level. She thrashed around on the bed as he tickled her upper body without stopping. He took special time to tickle his favorite spots—her armpits and her hips. He grabbed her hips with his strong hands, making her convulse uncontrollably on the bed with laughter. He tickled her for what seemed like hours, never giving her a break. When he finally stopped, Shannon gasped for air. She tried to catch her breath, thankful for the momentary rest. “Please stop,” she gasped. “I can’t take this, I’m too ticklish!”

“That’s too bad, because I’m just getting started with you,” he said with a mischievous grin beaming from ear to ear. He slid down to the foot of the bed and asked her which spot was more ticklish, her feet or her upper body.

“I don’t know! Please stop!” she begged. Unfortunately for her, he was determined to find out through experimentation. He slowly dragged his fingers across her soles, sending sparks through Shannon’s naked body. Then he grabbed her left foot with one hand, pinned it to the bed, and unleashed a merciless assault on her unprotected foot. She yelled with laughter, begging him to stop, but he was intent on making her crazy. He slid his fingers between her toes, raked his nails up and down her sole, and even tickled the top of her foot. She bucked as hard as she could but was unable to stop the attack. After a few minutes of tickling, he switched to her right foot and repeated his methodical tickling. Shannon simply continued to laugh, unable to fend for herself.

“Ah, it seems that you are just ticklish everywhere! Even better for me to play with!” laughed the man. His erection was still hard as a rock, throbbing and eager to be pleased. After his ruthless assault on her right foot, he decided that tickling both feet would be the best plan. He sat on the end of the queen sized bed and faced away from her, letting his hands carelessly glide over her naked arches. He scraped the bottom of her feet and wiggled his fingers between her toes as she laughed uncontrollably. He continued to tickle her feet for a few more minutes, and then hopped off the bed. He walked up to where Shannon’s head was, examining her body once again. She had a permanent smile on her face from the insane amount of tickling she was being subjected to and her body was starting to become covered with a thin layer of sweat from struggling. Her heaving breasts shook as she gasped for air, thankful for the break from the attack. He slid his hand down her stomach lightly, letting a single finger sneak over her clit, and he noticed that she was quite wet.

“Wow! It seems like you’re having more fun than I thought. Good thing we’ve got a few days to play still!” he exclaimed. Shannon shuddered at the thought of more torture, but she was also slightly aroused and couldn’t help it. The intense tickling had sparked a fire deep within her that she didn’t know existed. Her schoolgirl fantasies of being captive to a sexy man were finally being fulfilled, but in reality. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she longed to be fucked so badly, but she didn’t want to say anything due to the embarrassment she felt.

The man continued to rub her clit lightly, increasing the amount of pressure with each tiny stroke. Shannon’s athletic body grinded against his finger, trying to get more pressure, but the man simply played with her, not giving her the satisfaction she wanted. Her breathing slowly became more labored as he played with her, and when he noticed this, he slid two fingers into her dripping pussy. Shannon let out a small moan as he entered her, and another one as he skillfully hit her g-spot. He continued to build her towards climax, using his free hand to take over her clit. Her breathing was getting heavier, and she knew an explosive orgasm was coming. Her muscles began to tense up as she readied herself for the orgasm, but at the last second, the man stopped.

“What the fuck! Let me come!” yelled Shannon, frustrated that she was so close, yet denied release.

“Sorry, you don’t get to come until I decide you’re ready for it,” the man stated. “I think I want to play some more first.” He removed a clear bottle from his bag and screwed off the top. He then poured the liquid all over Shannon’s chest, from her underarms to her stomach. He climbed back on top of her midsection, limiting her movement once again, and began to spread the liquid around. “I’ve found that baby oil really makes the girls more ticklish. My fingers just glide across their bodies, frictionless.”

Shannon knew she was done for. The baby oil had created a thin layer between his fingers and her naked flesh, and his hands moved without any trouble at all.

The man leaned forward, placing his mouth next to her right ear, and whispered, “This is the part where I get mean.” His massive boner was flat on her stomach, and she could feel just how big he really was. All she wanted was for him to fuck her, to give her the intense release she needed, but he had no intentions of doing that yet.

Instead of sitting up, the man reached inside his bag and pulled out a thin, black blindfold. He placed it over Shannon’s eyes as she fought against him to keep it off. As soon as she was blindfolded, the terror set in. She was nude, tied up, unable to see, and her body was covered with baby oil. She had no idea where the ticklish sensations would come from, undoubtedly making her even more ticklish than she already was.

The man began by making small circles on her stomach, warming her up for the torment that was about to come. She tried to stifle a giggle, but it narrowly escaped her clamped lips. The man slowly picked up the pace and increased the size of the circles until they covered her entire belly. As he neared her hips, Shannon began to worry. So far, he hadn’t really tickled her there, but she had no idea what to expect. She tensed her body every time he neared that spot, and the man eventually noticed. He slid his hands down to her hips and began to quickly move his hands back and forth over her vulnerable hip bones. Immediately, Shannon began to scream with laughter. She wiggled her hips as best as she could, trying to escape from his nimble fingers. He continued to attack her hips, thoroughly enjoying the response he was getting.

Suddenly, he scooted his hands up into her armpits. Shannon, unable to see, was surprised and let out a guffaw as he tickled her. He was very rough with her, pinching and poking her underarms. She couldn’t stop laughing—he really was planning on being mean to her, and there was nothing she could do. Even though it tickled immensely, she secretly started to enjoy it. The sensation from the tickling doubled with the helplessness of the bondage really aroused her.

He continued to poke her armpits, his fingers moving effortlessly because of the baby oil. He slid his hands down to her ribs, grabbing the spaces between them. He knew exactly how to tickle her, most likely because he claimed this was his medicine, and he had done it before. He battered her sides, making sure to hit every spot that made her crazy. He tickled her ribs, her armpits, her hips, and the spot right underneath her boobs without mercy. Shannon was beginning to get tired, but he didn’t stop. He continued to attack her upper body for what seemed like hours, until he felt she had enough. Instead of giving her a break, he took his hands, wet with baby oil, and switched to her feet. Shannon thought that she would get a break after he stopped, but the blindfold’s darkness hid his true plan, and her sensitive feet were next.

His hands moved twice as fast now on her exposed soles, and she let out a stream of laughter as he tickled them. She wiggled her feet back and forth, trying her best to escape, but the bondage was tied tight. His hands glided effortlessly between her toes and down her high arches, all the way to her surprisingly ticklish heels. He spent a lot of time torturing her, his erection showing his pleasure. Her feet stood no chance against his skillful fingers, and he took full advantage of it.

The man spun around on the bed and grabbed the bottle of baby oil again, unbeknownst to Shannon. She jumped when the cold liquid hit her left thigh and travelled down her leg, soon after repeated on her right side. He spread the oil around and began his fun on her knees. He hadn’t yet tickled her legs, making her even more ticklish. He slid his hands up and down her toned thighs, pinching around her knees. Shannon was shrieking with laughter. Not many people knew that she was wildly ticklish on her thighs and knees, but now this stranger did, and he took full advantage of his position. He continued to glide over her thighs and down to her calves, repeating the grabbing motion of his hands. He slid his hands behind her knees, letting his fingers lightly dance while Shannon laughed uncontrollably.
The blindfold was still secure over her eyes, and his next move caught her off guard. The man brought his hands down to her heels and dragged his nails up her sole, up and over her toes, and up her legs. He continued up over her hips and up her sides, deep into her pits, and up to her elbows. When he reached the top of her body, he went back down to her feet. He kept this pattern going while Shannon’s body shook from laughter. As he continued to tickle her, he began to shake his hands back and forth, increasing the ticklish sensations. He made special effort to stop at each ticklish spot, torturing her a bit more. When he finished this cruel torture, Shannon was out of breath, her chest heaving, gasping for air.
The man leaped off the bed, giving Shannon a momentary rest before he started again. She had no idea what he was planning, but at this point, she didn’t care. She had gotten used to the feeling of being helpless, and of course she was still insanely ticklish, but there was no use fighting it anymore. She could feel how wet her pussy was, and she was so incredibly horny.

“I will do anything if you make me come…anything. I promise!” she begged, hoping that this plea would make the man stop tickling her.

The man thought for a second. He looked down at his massive cock, throbbing and ready to be let loose. He looked at Shannon, her gorgeous breasts shining in the sunlight spilling from the window, her cleanly shaved pussy dripping with wetness. Oh, he would make her come alright. He climbed onto the bed and lowered his head down until he was inches away from her face. Shannon could feel his hot breath on her face, and instinctively, she reached her neck up and kissed him. Their lips pressed hard against each other and their tongues twirled together, entwined in one of the hottest kisses either of them had ever had.

As the man kissed her back, he realized that he had never kissed one of his victims before. Most of them had been surprisingly aroused, but he never once felt compelled to kiss them. He usually had his fun and let them lay there until someone found their naked, tired body. Kissing only made his fun more difficult—it was much easier when feelings of lust weren’t involved. Instead of pulling away, he delved his tongue deeper into her mouth, kissing her harder. His right hand slid up her chest, still wet with oil, until he found her nipple, which he lightly pinched. She reactively lifted her chest, eager for the sexual touch she had been waiting for. He twirled his fingers around her nipple as they kissed, letting lust take over. A few moments later, he came back to his senses and pulled away, once again sitting on her hips.

Shannon thought that he was going to tickle her again, and not being able to see, she couldn’t see how he was examining her. He slid his hands gently up her chest and pinched her nipples, increasing the amount of pressure he put on them as he continued to pinch. It began to hurt, but Shannon was so excited that she hardly even noticed. The pain mixed with the pleasure actually stimulated her even more. She was starting to unlock the ravenous beast of sexual experimentation within her, and she loved it. He slid his fingers around her areolas, paying special attention to not touch her nipples. Shannon strained to make him touch them, but she couldn’t move enough. When he finally pinched them hard again, she let out a little moan of pleasure.

The man remembered what she had said… “I will do anything if you make me come…” He lifted himself up off the bed, and slid his gigantic cock into her mouth. She took the entire thing down her throat with ease, letting him control the speed. It’s not like I can do anything anyway, she thought. She sucked his dick as best as she could, using her tongue to swirl around the head and down his shaft, even licking his scrotum. He slowly pushed his cock in and out of her mouth, enjoying the amazing blowjob he was getting. Shannon could hear his breath starting to get heavy as she continued to suck his dick masterfully, and prepared to take a large load of cum, but he removed his dick right before he came. She was surprised—most guys loved to come in her mouth, and she had gotten quite adept at swallowing the load without problems.

Still blindfolded, Shannon could only guess what he was planning based on his movements on the bed. The man moved down the bed and took his tongue, lightly licking her exposed clit. The ropes spreading her legs had managed to keep her legs open, allowing for him to eat her out without any difficulty. When he licked her again, she let out a small cry of pleasure, and arched her hips trying to get more, but he was determined to tease her. He prolonged his teasing, slowly licking her clit up and down, getting faster with each stroke. Shannon’s breathing began to get heavier as he continued, and as she neared a roaring orgasm, he stopped.

“Seriously, you need to stop doing that and just let me finish. I just sucked the life out of your dick!” she exclaimed, pissed that he once again denied her orgasm. She had a look of anger, but the man could tell she was still incredibly horny. Once again, he licked her clit, this time occasionally sucking the little nub. He licked her swollen clit until she was nearing orgasm again, once again stopping. Her body was getting even tenser every time he did this. She had never been denied climax for so long, and she was ready to beg him to let her finish. The man knew that with each time she didn’t finish, her final orgasm would be that much larger. He had plans to make her come harder than she had ever come before, and after that, he didn’t know what he would do. That was the fun of his little kidnappings—it was different every time. He could act on whatever pleasure he felt.

The man took two fingers and slid them into her pussy, slowly hitting her g-spot. He could feel the little spot inside of her that gave her so much pleasure when it was touched. He grinded his fingers against her, feeling even more juices flow out from her. He slowly increased his speed and started to fuck her with his fingers. When his fingers were completely inside of her, he would curl them back, roughly hitting her g-spot. Shannon’s hips gyrated with his hand as she tried to force herself to come, but the man skillfully held back. Suddenly, the man inserted a finger into her exposed asshole as he played with her pussy. She gasped in surprise, and was astonished to find out that it felt really fucking good. He slid his finger in and out of her ass as he did the same with her pussy. The sensations of the two insertions were building up, and Shannon felt her body tighten.

“Do not come until I say so, or I’m going to tickle you more,” the man said in a stern voice. “You just take everything I give you.” He continued to play with her, in and out with his fingers. He balanced himself on his knees and reached his head down between her stretched open legs, licking her clit. Shannon had never felt anything like this before. The man was skillfully hitting three spots—her clit, her g-spot, and her tight ass—and she wanted to come so badly, but didn’t want to be tickled anymore. Her body tightened as she struggled to hold back the raging orgasm that was building inside of her. The man just continued to play with her, expertly sucking her clit while his hands worked separately.

“OH MY GOD!” she yelled. “Please let me come, please please please!” Her back arched as she tried to force herself to deny the orgasm. She was incredibly frustrated, wet, and horny. As had as she tried, the orgasm was approaching faster than ever, and she couldn’t stop it.

Instead of letting her come, the man stopped all three sensations simultaneously. He sat up, wiped his mouth, and smiled. He absolutely loved dominating females like this. To him, there was nothing better than watching a girl beg to come, unable to do anything to make herself climax. Shannon sighed loudly, knowing that nothing she would say would make the man change his mind.

In a sudden change of heart, the man plunged his cock deep inside of her gaping vagina. He quickly pulled it out, and thrust it back in, deeper than before. Shannon had been with a few guys, but none of them had felt like this before. The man was so incredibly hard, and it felt like his dick was reaching up into her stomach as he fucked her. He slowly increased the speed at which he fucked her, his entire massive cock entering in and out of her. He reached up with one of his free hands and pinched her left nipple hard, sending a hot flash through Shannon. The pain multiplied with his cock thrusting into her was more than she could handle. She let out a primal moan, telling the man to fuck her harder.

He then took his hand and reached around her outstretched leg, pushing a finger into her asshole. He continued to fuck her as he played with her ass, sliding a finger in and out, feeling how tight she was.

“Holy shit!” Shannon moaned, overcome with pleasure. “Grab the bunny out of my desk…please…put it on my clit…” The man reached into her nightstand and found a small vibrator in the shape of a bunny. He turned it on high and placed it on her clit. As soon as it touched her, her body shook, reacting from all the stimulation. The man continued to fuck her hard and he also kept playing with her asshole, determined to make her squirt everywhere.

As Shannon neared to this enormous orgasm, her body began to convulse, every muscle tightening in her body. The man just kept fucking her, feeling her pussy tighten around his huge dick. She released an enormous moan as she came, making a mess all over her bed. Her entire body shook with excitement as he fucked her through the orgasm, never once stopping any of his actions.

As soon as the climax was over, Shannon realized that she was incredibly sensitive. The bunny seemed to be vibrating twice as hard; the man’s cock seemed to feel even better than before. He just kept going, fucking her like he was a machine programmed to fuck until the batteries ran out. She felt an even larger second orgasm quickly approaching, and she bit her lip as it ripped through her body. The man felt the convulsions and reached his hand up to pinch her nipples, increasing the intensity of the orgasm. She screamed as she squirted all over the bed, unable to control any of her bodily actions. Her body shook while her muscles tightened; she pulled hard against her straps, unable to move. The man just continued to fuck her, having the time of his life.

The bunny was still vibrating on her clit on high, sending waves of pleasure through her body as the man slammed his cock into her wet pussy. Instead of stopping, he fucked her slower, letting her feel his cock move in and out. He reached his two hands up her chest and lightly tickled her under her arms, making her moan and laugh at the same time. After coming twice, her body was twice as sensitive to his touch, and his fingers sent electric tickling signals to her brain. She was unable to focus on his gigantic cock, but at the same time was distracted from the tickling because he was fucking her. He increased the speed of his fingers, gliding down her sides and over her hips, showing her no mercy. She laughed and moaned, her body shook with laughter and pleasure at the same time. The man could feel an orgasm of his own coming on, and he began to fuck her even faster. He never stopped tickling her, intent on making her come while she laughed.

Shannon felt the third orgasm coming as she heard the man’s breath become labored. She could feel his legs tensing up and he was starting to lose focus as he tickled her. His pattern got sloppy, but still tickled immensely. She groaned as she came again, amazed that she was still laughing as he tickled her. The dual sensations increased the pleasure of the climax, and her vagina squeezed the man’s cock tightly. A few pumps later, the man pulled out and released a hot load of semen into Shannon’s mouth. She sucked his dick dry, making sure she got every last drop of cum. He had never come this hard before, and while she was sucking his dick, his body shuddered in pleasure. He moaned loudly, releasing the last of his cum into her mouth. She continued to suck hard on his cock, knowing full well how sensitive the tip of his shaft was. He didn’t pull away though—he let her push his limits a little. It invigorated him, watching her skillfully suck his dick, creating a tight vacuum that sent shivers up his spine. When he felt he couldn’t take any more pleasure, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. It dripped with semen and saliva, shining in the sunlight pouring in from the window. Small droplets fell off onto her chest, mixing in with the baby oil that covered her. As the cock came out of her mouth, Shannon gasped for air, exhausted from the intense blowjob she just gave. She closed her eyes, hoping that the torment would end, hoping that a break was in the future for her.

The man climbed off the bed and gazed at the clock: 3:47 pm. It had been a few hours since he had started punishing this girl, and he was actually quite surprised that she hadn’t passed out from the strain he put her through. Most of the girls faded after the second orgasm, but Shannon seemed as though she never ran out of orgasms. It was a nice change of pace, he thought.

As Shannon lay on the bed, catching her breath and trying to regain her energy, she silently slipped into a deep sleep. She was still tied to the posts, and the man silently packed his bag, careful not to wake her. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from her desk, quickly scribbled a message on it, and placed it on her macbook. He took one last look at her gorgeous naked body tied to the bed before leaving the apartment.

Shannon woke up a few hours later to the sound of a car pulling into the driveway of the apartment. She looked at her arms and legs, still tied to the corners of the bed, and realized that she was bare ass naked. “FUCK! THE TWINS ARE HOME!” she thought, frantically trying to get out of the bondage. She pulled hard once again, but was unable to free herself. The man’s knots were expertly tied and weren’t moving. She listened as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, clearly audible from the open bedroom door. As the twins passed the doorway to check and see if Shannon was home, they gasped, shocked at the sight of Shannon nude, glistening with oil, and bound to her bed. They quickly rushed into the room, trying to untie the knots, when one of the twin girls saw the note on the computer, and read it aloud:

That was a great time, wasn’t it? Thanks for helping me with my “problem”. It’s not often that I get an incredibly sexy girl to tickle, force orgasms from, and fuck. You’ve been one of my best so far…I was surprised you lasted as long as you did. Whoever reads this, if you read it before darling Shannon, feel free to have some fun with her. She’s a bad girl and could use some more punishment. The knots should still be tight enough to hold her for as long as you wish.

The two twins slowly approached the bed with a mischievous look in their eyes, smiles slowly spreading over their faces. Shannon let out a whimper and began to beg, unable to stop what was in her future.

Very nice story. Descriptive. Somewhat of a cliche idea, but also had somewhat of a twist.

I swear, I thought he wasn't gonna leave.

Oh and don't worry about the paragraphs, it reads well. In the future though if your planning on writing more, write everything in Notepad with HTML formatted in. This way it will be all set when you pop it up. Anyway good luck. :)

Yeah, aware the idea is cliche, but I decided to run with it anyhow. And good idea about using notepad...I always forget that program exists!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Great work - very detailed and appropriately steamy. I love this scenario and you have certainly done it justice.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back