• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped Within The Spider’s Web (f/f feet)

ElFewja

Verified
Trapped Within The Spider’s Web

Synopsis: A mercenary/bounty hunter is captured and tortured by her target. F/F, all feet.

By the time Aria regained consciousness, she had already completely fallen victim to her target’s trap. Seconds ago, it seemed, though it was more likely hours ago, she had caught the slightest glimpse of a shadow darting behind a tree; knowing full well that no sane person would be fool enough to venture these woods, Aria knew it to be her target. Of course, she should have known that it would not be so easy; still, she had been blinded by the false light projected by her goal. Now, she would suffer the same fate as all others who had chosen to chase this bounty head.

At least, that was what she had assumed when she became entrapped within a substance similar to a spiders web. A sadly simple trap used to catch the hunter, reversing her role to prey. A trick the Sorceress of the Northern Wood would use, indeed. But she had awoken, so perhaps there was still a chance. My sword, Aria thought… I must reach my sword, before anyone becomes aware of my consciousness!

What would have otherwise been the act of drawing a sword turned into mere struggle against a substance that held Aria immobile. Aria soon realized that she had not gathered any information on her well being or surroundings upon waking; a fatal mistake, in many cases.

Looking to her right and then left, she realized that she must have never been removed from the spider like web she had encountered before; rather, she appeared to be bound to it very soundly at the wrists. Struggling proved to be in vain, as the spider silk swayed with her arms. Flicking her wrists rapidly proved just as useless, as the silk moved with her; the web had strength similar to that of bamboo, she surmised. As she glanced down, she realized quickly that she must have indeed been moved, as she was roughly three feet above the ground; it was impossible for her to be this high as a result of her own actions.

Though it was difficult for her to look down, as her neck and head were thoroughly bound to the web, she managed to take in a few things; first, that her legs were bound in a somewhat similar fashion. Rather than just being bound at the wrists, though, the entirety of her legs was wrapped with the silky, sticky and transparent substance. On the forest floor beneath her, Aria noticed her sword, scabbard and all, along with… her boots and socks? Attempting to flex her feet revealed two things; first, the stiff, sticky substance had completely enwrapped her feet as well, but also that they were indeed bare within the substance; though, truthfully, she could see as much, her bright pink nail polish serving as a drastic amount of color in an otherwise dark and colorless thicket.

From her surroundings, she gathered that it was still night, so she could not even begin to fathom the time. Judging from her hunger… perhaps three hours had passed since she last ate. An hour tracking the Sorceresses movements… perhaps two hours, she had slept. Certainly more than enough time to be killed, she decided. No, her captor must intend some even fouler thing upon her…

As if the thought summoned her, the witch bled forth from the shadows in an unnatural way. Covered from head to foot in black garb, she camouflaged very well with the surrounding shadows. In her hand rested a long, white scepter, which seemed to be hewn from a long since dead branch from the way it gnarled and wrapped around itself. Through the darkness, Aria became aware of the Sorceress smiling, her unnaturally gleaming white teeth breaching the darkness with cruel laughter.

The laughter enraged Aria, or rather, stirred emotions that had begun to boil the moment she had realized herself to be captured; her thoughts told her she was angry at herself for falling into such a trap so easily, but she chose instead to be enraged towards her captor. With all the might her lungs could muster, she barked at her captor, “What do you intend to keep me alive for?!”

“My good dear, you are hardly in the position to be asking questions, let alone demanding,” responded the Sorceress, followed by laughter that sent a chill down Aria’s partially exposed back. “My my, though; aren’t you a looker. Prettiest toy I’ve yet to encounter. Red hair… brilliant green eyes… from the town of Lee, to the south, I imagine. And your physique… not the physique suited for a bounty hunter, I’ll say that much.”

The last part caused Aria to blush slightly; a compliment, to be sure, but in such a bone chilling manner.

“Oh, don’t worry, precious. I didn’t peek at anything… unnecessary.” Again, Aria blushed. “I’m not interested in that sort of thing. Your feet, though; marvelous specimens if ever I saw them. Flawless, wrinkled ever so slightly, likely from sweat induced by your boots. Ahh, the very slight wrinkle on your big toes…” A feeling not unlike fear crept through Aria as the Sorceress spoke about her feet. “Ah, by your looks… hmm, yes, I guess you wouldn’t know. My primary interest is the feet of lovely ladies.” Aria recalled her briefing, remembering that many young women had disappeared after going into these woods. Perhaps…?

“I see you’ve already guessed it. Oh, that bothersome town! I wonder how much they already know about me. Yes, you will have to inform me…” With that statement, the Sorceress set her stave against a nearby tree, and began approaching Aria.
“What… what are you going to…”

“No, no, my dear. It’s what you’re going to be doing. And that choice is up to you. Tell me everything you know; your orders, what the town already knows of my abilities, who precisely sent you… everything. The alternative is to suffer.”

“Hah! Never! I’ll… hehe… I’ll never… hahaha…” Aria attempted to yell back at this snide woman, but something had begun lightly caressing her foot. It tickled maddeningly, causing her to become quite embarrassed. Of course, she had been ticklish as a child, but to be silenced as such by mere strokes, now… it was an embarrassment to her as a mercenary. Looking down, she realized that the Sorceress had at some point closed in upon her feet, which happened to be at the perfect height for the wicked woman’s hands. Despite the light amount of tickling she knew herself to be receiving, she giggled lightly and consistently. Unable to wiggle her toes or soles in any way made it that much worse; there was no way for her to struggle in the least. Trapped to this fiendish woman’s bidding, who probably now tickled her to show just how helpless Aria had become, she began to understand fear better than she had in the years before. The feelings upon her unprotected foot bottoms itched beyond reason. At the very least, she would not allow herself to show the torture to be effective; with this thought in mind, she bit her lips tightly, closing her eyes in order to escape the nails upon her feet. In her mind, she traveled far from her current location, in hopes of escaping the sensations that she so wished to struggle against. She revisited her home town, some hundred miles away, carefully retracing her past in order to shut out the physical sensations she could now only distantly feel. The summers were so beautiful, she recall; the grass so springy and soft that it all but screamed to be walked upon with bare feet, the soft blades gently brushing against her soles as she would glide across it. Somewhere beneath a tree, she would sit, and read a book, enjoying the soft breeze and warm sun, until that child had begun raking his hands across her exposed soles, causing her yelp loudly and pull away. But she couldn’t pull away; the sensations continued, and she could not escape them, suddenly becoming more aware of her feet than she ever had before, their soft flesh and the feeling upon them filling the void of her being. “Eep! No! nohohoho, stop!” She began to beg softly, returning harshly to reality upon stumbling into a memory she had not remembered in years.

“Allow me to enlighten you,” began the wicked woman, as what probably was her fingernail slowly stroked Aria’s unprotected left arch over and over, eliciting a stream of light giggles from deep within her soul. “You see, I’ve raised a special sort of spider to do my bidding. What you’ve probably noticed is how strong their silk is; a sticky substance that envelopes it’s prey, causing them to become completely immobile. Their silk in particular has another special quality to it; it is also extremely thin, and soft, which enhances the effect of the touch upon human skin, not quite unlike a woman’s silk stockings. Oh, you have such pretty feet, dearie; so soft, so sensitive!”

With that, several parts of her feet became more apparent to her, in much the same fashion as when the woman had been stroking the arch of her foot. All of the Sorceress’s fingers, thought Aria, as she began to laugh into the air with all of her might, her voice reverberating against trees and echoing through a nearby valley. As her nails wiggled across the middles of Aria’s feet, she became less and less aware of everything else, until nothing but her feet and the sensations that they were aware of filled her. All she could think of, all she could feel, were the sensations upon her one hundred percent immobile feet that now caused her to laugh with such force. Wiggling nails, like the legs of spiders, across her immobile feet; it was unbearable in a way that must be bared; the only way to do so by emptying her lungs of stored laughter.

Suddenly, the heals of her feet lit up within her mind, aware of the sensation of being tickled, followed shortly by the feeling spreading itself down her feet, straight to her immobile toes. As the feelings came closer to her toes, reaching the spot just below them, she began to laugh louder, until her toes became the target, and she screamed out with all the power her lungs would manage. For a second, the feelings ended, and then began at her heals once more, repeating what they had done before; this occurred several times, before the tickling stopped altogether.

A second passed, while Aria continued to giggle as a result of still feeling the sensations prickling into her soles. Another passed, and strangely, she felt as though she wanted the sensations to return. By the third second, she had already begun denying this within her mind, but the feeling of desire for more tickling could not be repressed so easily. After several more seconds had passed, she began to become cold; as if not being tickled were the result. Through the silk, she felt the Sorceress’s nail stroke her arch several slow, agonizing times, filling her with such pleasurable warmth that she nearly moaned between each deliberate giggle. Suddenly, the feeling stopped, and once more she grew cold.
No doubt about it, she realized; being tickled was incredibly pleasurable, probably as the result of some spell. Despite knowing this, she spoke words that she knew very well she should not say, “Tickle me.”

“I see you’ve already discovered the after effect of my spider’s venom. All things become extremely pleasurable; in fact, after experiencing anything, the body builds a yearning for more. Actually, it should become quite painful to not experience these feelings, after several seconds.”

It was true, Aria realized; the cold feeling she experienced turned into a sort of prickling. Though not painful, it was highly undesirable. “Please… Please keep tickling me…,” Aria began begging, caring not for how pathetic she must look.

“Right on time, as always. I suppose you thought I would force you to talk through tickling. This is a favorite method of mine; denying the torture, to cause my victims to speak. Now…” Aria laughed loudly, feeling the light stroking of the Sorceress’s fingernail upon her middle toe, welcoming the laughter that ensued, and the bliss created by the touch. Again, she stopped, and Aria could feel the coldness setting in once more. “Tell me everything you know,” the sorceress demanded.

There was no delay in Aria’s thoughts or actions; no thought dedicated to the idea of betrayal, at this point. “Yes, I’m from the town of Lee. My name is Aria… I’m a bounty hunter, specializing in tracking and reconnaissance. I was approached and offered this job. I never heard of your bounty until then. I don’t remember the man who offered it to me, but he said that if I were to bring you in, I would gain at least three million. I imagined him to be a higher up within the government. That’s all I know. Please… tickle my feet now. Please.”

“Hmm… would you like to know a secret, dearie?”

“Please… tickle me…” long ago, Aria never would have imagined herself being brought to such a point; truly, with every part of her being, she desired nothing more than to be mercilessly tickled; for the bliss that it provided, that she had never truly experienced, to go on infinitely, unending. The coldness expanded, enwrapping her entire being and bit deeply; the bottoms of her feet felt singed to the marrow.

“In due time. Let me tell you another secret; one’s life energies can be drawn out by magic. Of course, certain states of the body can cause this to become more difficult… or easier. I used to torture with pain; a much more ironic punishment with my pets venom. But this… this is much more fun. Besides, the laughter draws forth such essence… you know, if I continue to tickle you, I’ll eventually draw all of the life from your body. You’ll die if I continue. Do you want me to?” Another single stroke fell upon her arch, causing her to guffaw just as suddenly as the feeling, followed by a second of purity, followed by a terribly bleak emptiness. That empty vacuum was soon filled with the same painful feeling from before.”

“I don’t care. Please…”

“I use it to grant myself unnaturally long life. I could do the same for you. Think of it; eternity as my tickle slave. Eternity of…” Her toes, this time; light, deliberate scratches. Extremely slow, but extremely relieving at the same time. Giggles… then welcomed laughter. Yes, her toes… she wanted this feeling to cover the entirety of her soles, but the toes were enough for the moment.

“Yes! Pleahehehehease! Forever! Tickle me forehehehever! Hehehehe.”
Warmth filled her once more; her feet were slowly becoming relieved of whatever had ailed them. Soon, the very slow touches upon her toe pads were no longer enough to satisfy her; she wanted more, much more. To be overwhelmed with feelings… to only be able to think of her feet; to only feel her feet; this was what she desired more than anything right then.

“You know… feet are one of the most sensitive areas on a woman’s body… isn’t it lovely?” To this, Aria found that she was unable to reply amidst her giggles, though she cared not to anyway.

“More! Please! Tickle me more!” Aria begged, looking down at her benefactor through slightly watery eyes. Next to the tree, she noticed that the Sorceress’s staff had begun glowing, illuminating the surrounding area gently; it was a strange, pale green color, though that hardly concerned her.

A soft chuckle left the Sorceress’s crookedly smiling lips. The deliberate strokes ended, and once again the singeing upon the bottom of her soles could be felt, much faster this time than before. As if to a siren’s call, an answer immediately met her helpless feet; a much more erratic, chaotic scrambling of fingernails could be felt through the soft silk like bondage. Every part of Aria’s body felt renewed with vigor and life; the sort of happy warmth that greets one before well deserved sleep covered her entire body. It was the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt; though, her feet felt as if they had transcended into a celestial realm, tingling with the most divine feeling, a feeling that Aria had hardly dreamt capable of imagination.

She screamed; she howled at the top of her lungs. It tickled so much, and felt so wonderful. With all of her being, she laughed; screaming into the night for more and more. Inside of herself, she deeply hoped that she could go on feeling this way for all of eternity. A blissful feeling beyond that of orgasmic was the only way to describe what her feet now experienced.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahaha!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. “The toes! Ahhhahahahaha! Ti hahahahahahahahahaha ti ahhhhahahahahahahaha tickle my ahahhhhhahahahahaha toes more!” Her benefactor did as she demanded; Aria’s toes felt that wonderful feeling for a fraction of a second, before her heals were scratched at. The balls of her feet felt as though a fire of feelings had erupted within them as the tip of the Sorceress’s finger grazed it, and traced its way on the spot just beneath her toes. With pleasure, Aria squealed and moaned. Down her arch… up the side of her feet, and then everywhere at once; it was such a wonderful feeling!

Several oceans of laughter erupted forth violently from her lips, forced from her lungs with such enjoyable power, filling the night air of the forest with a river of laughter, flooded with the realization of joy that her feet could bring her; her feet, that before now, she had all but been unaware of. All things should be aware of this feeling upon their unprotected soles, she thought, as she attempted to scream and beg for more and more tickling amidst her hysterical laughter. More… more…

The Sorceress realized that the screams had all but stopped, and the laughter had long since become ragged. A turn of the head towards her stave showed it to glow an extraordinarily bright and sickly green. Looking at her victim, she saw her begin to hang ragged, her head falling as much as the web would allow. Still, she continued to laugh lightly. Eventually, the laughter stopped, though her victim had not yet passed. Stroking the toes, then the archs, before spidering the entirety of this girl Aria’s soles, her eyes still glowing with such a sense of blissful love as she carefully flitted between this world and the next.

At long last, she spoke again, “More…” With that word, she lay completely limp; sighing out what air remained within her lungs as she passed on. Stepping away from her work, she gave it a final look up and down before turning in the direction of her staff. Taking it in hand, she allowed the energies absorbed to enter her being. With the light of Aria’s life devoured, the forest once again became engulfed with darkness. Despite the Sorceress’s eyes having yet to adjust to the newfound darkness, she moved forward, knowing that staying here any longer could prove quite fatal. That woman’s howling was loud; pleasantly so, but loud all the same. For nights, her laughter would live on in the Sorceress’s memory; a very good toy, this Aria had proven, though it was truly a pity that she had not had a chance to taste those absolutely delicious looking toes and soles. Still, another would need to be had soon enough; she could just as easily feast upon that one’s feet. The corpse she left for her pet spiders, who she would summon to her side again when necessary. With those thoughts, she disappeared into the shadows that had given birth to her abilities once more.

Incredible story! Loved the idea. Very original. Please write more with the same theme. Female tickling feet is always a great rush. Great job.

By all means do a sequel, hopefully where the Sorceress can feast on that one's feet lol!

Yeah, the begging for something you hate thing was really where I was going for it; it's just a level beyond broken that, in my opinion, I think I grasped very well.

Thanks guys :eek:.

Etc~

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back