• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mahoromatic part 2- Mahoro's revenge f/f

rainbow ribs

Mahoromatic part 2- Mahoro’s revenge

Hello peeps here is part 2 of my Mahoromatic story, I hope you like it

Mahoro was pacing up and down the hallways of Suguru’s house with a face of anger and embarrassment, Suguru watched with concern, she then started muttering to herself.

“I’ll get that bitch if it’s the last thing I do, she will never get away with this, never, I need a plan to capture her and give her a taste of her own medicine”

Suguru ran up to Mahoro and grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her

“HEY MAHORO SNAP OUT OF IT, THIS ISN’T YOU, YOUR SCARING ME”

Shouted Suguru, Mahoro responded sadly

“I can’t snap out of it Suguru, she tickled me, TICKLED ME GOD DAMMIT, I can’t let her get away with it… and besides it’s not just the fact that she tortured me but the reason”

She began to cry, Suguru held her tight and said gently

“hey Mahoro, if you want to talk about the reason why Miss Shikijo tortured you then, I’m ready to listen, but if you don’t then that’s ok too”

Mahoro smiled back and said with a sudden evil smile

“no, I’m going to go out and find a certain someone”

Mahoro laughed wickedly and walked out the door, leaving Suguru alone in the house, he thought that he should probably try and stop her but then thought that hey Miss Shikijo deserves it, so he decided to back away and leave her to it.

Miss Shikijo was walking along the street, she would normally be clicking in her high heels but she was not wearing them today, in fact she was not wearing anything she would normally be wearing, she was actually wearing a disguise, she actually looked like a man with a white shirt and fake moustache, she knew she was in trouble with the police and needed to hide, but she felt totally embarrassed wearing this disguise.

“oh why does such a beautiful sexy woman such as myself have to wear such horrible things, I only tickled the girl, it’s not like I raped her”

She complained to herself, suddenly Mahoro came from round the corner and Miss Shikijo saw her from a distance, she began to panic, but realised she needs to act normal but in a manly way and just walk past Mahoro

“ok I’ll just walk past the brat then run for it when she’s out of sight”

Said Miss Shikijo quietly to herself, Mahoro suddenly ran towards Miss Shikijo and said

“hello sorry to bovver you sir but have you seen a woman walking around here”

Miss Shikijo cleared her throat and put on a manly voice

“I’m not sure, why what does this beau… err I mean what does this woman look like”

Mahoro was a bit creeped out by this man, there was something definitely not right Mahoro thought to herself.

“well she, has like brown hair and boobs and an arse the size of planet Mars”

Mahoro said laughing to herself, Miss Shikijo suddenly had an outburst

“WHY HOW FUCKING DARE YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT MY ARSE IS NOT THE SIZE OF MARS I’M GONNA…I mean no I haven’t seen her no”

Mahoro eyed Miss Shikijo

“it’s you isn’t it, I have finally found you”

Said Mahoro with an evil smile, Miss Shikijo clenched her fists and gritted her teeth

“yes it’s me hahahahaha and what is the extraordinarily ticklish Mahoro going to do about it”

Said Miss Shikijo while putting her hands on her hips, Mahoro looked down at her feet, she didn’t like being reminded about her ticklishness. Suddenly Miss Shikijo grabbed Mahoro’s sides and gave her a quick tickle, Mahoro screamed and jumped out the way, Miss Shikijo laughed evilly at this.

“still can’t take it huh, you make me laugh”

Said Miss Shikijo, Mahoro suddenly out of the blue did something that Miss Shikijo didn’t expect, she stuck her fingers in Miss Shikijo’s underarms and wiggled her fingers In there, Miss Shikijo laughed hysterically as she crumpled to the floor, Mahoro kept this up for a few minutes

“oh I make you laugh do I you bitch, hmm well it looks like someone else is ticklish”

Teased Mahoro as she tickled Miss Shikijo’s underarms, Miss Shikijo was laughing hard as she was rolling across the concrete floor

“HAHAHAHAHAHA I DIDN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THINK YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD IT IN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT YOU LITTLE BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT IT TICKLES”

Laughed Shikijo, suddenly Mahoro moved down to Miss Shikijo’s ribs and got an even better reaction out of her, she tickled each individual rib but concentrated more on the upper rib as it got the hardest laugh, Mahoro smiled wickedly and decided to torture her for the same reason Miss Shikijo tortured her for.

“Miss Shikijo”

Sang Mahoro as she squeezed Miss Shikijo’s waist, Miss Shikijo fists were pounding on the floor as tears rolled down her cheeks

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT DO YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT FROM MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Mahoro answered the question

“I want you to leave MY SUGURU alone, I want you to leave him alone and never flirt with him again, promise me that and the tickling will stop”

Miss Shikijo would normally be fuming with rage right now but she is growing to weak from laughter, all she can do is laugh.

“ HAHAHAHAAHAHEHEEEHEHE NEVHEHEHEHEHEHEHER HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHES MINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO YOU MIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHSWELL STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP”

Laughed Miss Shikijo as Mahoro tickled her ribs again

“oh I’m not going to give up so easily, it’s you who will be giving up”

Said Mahoro, she then jumped on Miss Shikijo’s legs and quickly removed her shoes, revealing a size 6 foot, her toenails were painted a pinkish colour and had nice soft soles.

“ok if you don’t promise me that you will leave Suguru alone then I will be forced to tickle these feet of yours”

Shouted Mahoro, Miss Shikijo’s eyes bulged out of her head, she wouldn’t be able to stand her feet being tickled, she tried to compromise.

“hey Mahoro what if you and me share him, you have him weekends and I’ll have for the rest of the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK”

Miss Shikijo yelped as Mahoro traced a single finger along her soul, then scrabbled all her fingers along the ticklish soles, ear piercing screams came out of Miss Shikijo’s mouth with a mixture of uncontrollable laughter, she tried to pull her legs away but Mahoro was just too strong.

“NO YOU WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE COMPLETELY, AND YOU WILL GIVE UP BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND YOUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS, tickle tickle tickle Miss Shikijo, I think somebody’s ticklish”

Teased Mahoro as she torturously scraped her nails along the hysterical woman’s feet

“OH NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHT THAAHAHAHAHHAHAAT OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD ANHEHEHEHEHEHETHING BUT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEMORE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP OH NAHAHAHAHAHA IT TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES”

Roared Miss Shikijo as Mahoro continued the tickle attack, Mahoro was showing no sign of mercy as a grin grew wider across her face, she had this woman right were she wanted her.

“no, you know what to do if you want me to stop, but remember this, if you still choose to be stubborn then I don’t mind, because I can tickle these feet of yours for a long time”

Finally after a few minutes Miss Shikijo could not take anymore and finally gave in

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE I GIVE I GIVE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NAHAHAHAHAHA MORE I SAID I GIVE HAHAHAHAHA”

Laughed Miss Shikijo, Mahoro still continued her tickle assault

“do you promise”

Said Mahoro with an evil grin, Miss Shikijo quickly replied

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YEHEHEHEHEHEHES I PROMISE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I PROMISE I’LL DO ANEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHETHING YOU WANT, JUST PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP THE TICKLES”

Cried Miss Shikijo, finally Mahoro stopped tickling and got off Miss Shikijo, suddenly when Mahoro stood up she noticed that there was a crowd of people, hundreds of people surrounding Mahoro and Miss Shikijo, they were all clapping and cheering

“MAHORO! MAHORO! MAHORO!MAHORO”!

They all cheered, Mahoro was giving them all a high five

“thank you, thank you, someone had to teach this woman a lesson and I was only to happy to oblige”

Said Mahoro with a smile, Miss Shikijo never felt so embarrassed in the whole of her life, she quickly got up and ran as fast as she could, and never looked back. Mahoro walked away from the crowd and gave them all a wink, suddenly they all yelled out three words that Mahoro did not want to here

“LETS TICKLE MAHORO”

Mahoro screamed and was about to run but about 30 arms grabbed her whole body and pinned her down, she couldn’t even struggle

“no, please you can’t do this to me, it’s bad enough with one person but I can’t handle all of you, I’ll die in a number of seconds”

Cried Mahoro, everybody wiggled there fingers and attacked every single inch of Mahoro’s body, Mahoro’s body has totally out of control, the sounds that were coming out of her mouth were not even human, she sounded like a farm filled with animals. It only took 10 minutes for Mahoro to pass out, everybody ran away and left Mahoro in the middle of the street.
When Mahoro finally woke up it was dark and cold

“ouch my head, oh god how long was I out for”

Said Mahoro while rubbing her eyes, then she realised that Suguru must be getting worried, she stood up and slowly walked back home. When she arrived Suguru charged at her and held her tight

“where on earth have you bee, I’ve been worried sick”

He said, Mahoro laughed hysterically and said

“you wouldn’t believe me even if I told you”

The end

not from this anime, i am thinking of another one to do, maybe you would like to give me some ideas :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back