• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Umaga Gone

The Fallen Angel

3rd Level Red Feather
Umaga has been fired by the wwe for failing a drug test, more suspensions or releases are expected to come and some are speculating that batista's injury is not legit and its a swerve so wwe doesnt have to tell people he failed a drug test

No.

Batista's injury is legit.

"World Wrestling Entertainment has confirmed that Batista is injured and will undergo surgery this week. WWE.com writes:

Less than 48 hours after capturing the WWE Championship for the first time in his career, Batista has suffered a completely torn left bicep requiring surgery that will keep him out of action for at least four months.

WWE ran an angle on Raw where Legacy beat down the WWE Champ, injuring his arm. The injury is actually a torn tendon (not a "complete tear"), so Batista will likely be back sooner than 4 months.

With Batista on the sidelines for several months, he will likely drop the WWE title soon, perhaps as early as next week's 3-hour Raw. :

also According to Dave Meltzer. Umaga is telling people that he quit WWE. However, there is a lot of speculation that his release had something to do with the Wellness Policy.

In what might be related news, the WWE's creative team was told not to write in several names for next week's three-hour RAW. It's quite possible that there will be more suspensions so stay tuned as this could end up being a very interesting week in WWE.

So he very well may of quit..... who knows.

Also, it would be nice to have a WWE section sub forum... since we have so many WWE threads in the "sports" forum yet many do not even consider it a sport. Just a thought.

A shame about Umaga. He was one of the few big men that I actually liked. As for Batista, that's really terrible news. Poor guy just comes back only to have this happen to him. It will be interesting to see how they handle the WWE title situation in his absence.

The news about Batista's "injury" came before the PPV, making it seem that its not a legit injury. They would not put a belt on him to just take it off him for an legit injury

Besides, anyone can tell he is on something and his constant injuries(Real and not) are also a telling sign he's on roids.

Also word out is Umaga quit\asked to go and is turning down all bookings on the indy circuits

On the other hand, if it were not a legit injury, why let the news out at all if they're going to turn around an kayfabe a different injury on Raw?

Makes no sense. "Let's leak a fake biceps tear and then fake breaking his arm."

No, the only way it makes sense is if the biceps injury is legit and the break is a cover for it.

The wellness policy is a joke . Its only enforced on people who arn't top draws at the moment . If it was truely enforced guys like Cena , Batista , HHH , Orton * not to mention his prior violations * would all be out on their asses .

Not to derail this thread, but since we're talking about big men, I want to know is where the hell Kane is. I've read that they have nothing for him currently and I think that's a shame. Have him put his damn mask back on and start being the monster that everyone loved again.

On the other hand, if it were not a legit injury, why let the news out at all if they're going to turn around an kayfabe a different injury on Raw?

Makes no sense. "Let's leak a fake biceps tear and then fake breaking his arm."

No, the only way it makes sense is if the biceps injury is legit and the break is a cover for it.

So then they put him in a 8 minute cage match on a PPV knowing hes hurt and knowing he'd be out for months? Also, he had no protection or support on the arm in question and he wasn't favoring any arm. If anything they would have found a way for orton to win and then have him injured at the ppv

So then they put him in a 8 minute cage match on a PPV knowing hes hurt and knowing he'd be out for months? Also, he had no protection or support on the arm in question and he wasn't favoring any arm. If anything they would have found a way for orton to win and then have him injured at the ppv
It's quite common for wrestlers to work when they're injured. Kurt Angle, Steve Austin, John Cena, Mick Foley and many others continued to perform while awaiting surgery even for very serious conditions such as neck injuries. The other wrestlers in the ring work with them to get around the injuries.

There was no way that they were going to cancel a championship main event at a multimillion dollar PPV if there was any possible way for Batista to work in the ring. The cage match is actually an easier match to do this sort of thing in than, say, a ladder match. The cage itself becomes a large part of the attraction, and all you have to do is bring your opponent into contact with it by any means at all to get a pop.

I repeat, it's just silly to suppose that they leaked a fake report about an injured biceps and then faked breaking his arm on Raw. There's no point at all to faking two different injuries, then including only one in the storyline. The only way it makes sense is that one of the injuries is legit and the other is a cover for it. And sure as hell Batista's arm wasn't broken when he came out on Raw.

"World Wrestling Entertainment has confirmed that Batista is injured and will undergo surgery this week. WWE.com writes:

Less than 48 hours after capturing the WWE Championship for the first time in his career, Batista has suffered a completely torn left bicep requiring surgery that will keep him out of action for at least four months.

WWE ran an angle on Raw where Legacy beat down the WWE Champ, injuring his arm. The injury is actually a torn tendon (not a "complete tear"), so Batista will likely be back sooner than 4 months.

With Batista on the sidelines for several months, he will likely drop the WWE title soon, perhaps as early as next week's 3-hour Raw. :

also According to Dave Meltzer. Umaga is telling people that he quit WWE. However, there is a lot of speculation that his release had something to do with the Wellness Policy.

In what might be related news, the WWE's creative team was told not to write in several names for next week's three-hour RAW. It's quite possible that there will be more suspensions so stay tuned as this could end up being a very interesting week in WWE.

So he very well may of quit..... who knows.

Also, it would be nice to have a WWE section sub forum... since we have so many WWE threads in the "sports" forum yet many do not even consider it a sport. Just a thought.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but if the WWE is trying to swerve the fans because Batista failed a drug test, then why would you believe a statement from them saying he actually got hurt? In fact why anybody believe anything they say is beyond me.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but if the WWE is trying to swerve the fans because Batista failed a drug test, then why would you believe a statement from them saying he actually got hurt? In fact why anybody believe anything they say is beyond me.

Hell, they ran a injury angle when RVD got pulled over for marijuana.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but if the WWE is trying to swerve the fans because Batista failed a drug test, then why would you believe a statement from them saying he actually got hurt?
Because, as I've pointed out, it makes no sense for them to fake a biceps tear in a press release, and then fake a broken arm on Raw. If they simply wanted to cover a drug suspension then either one of those would be sufficient. Particularly since the "broken arm" made it into the storyline and the biceps tear did not, the only way it makes sense is if the storyline is a cover for surgery on a legitimate injury.

Really, folks, this isn't hard to understand. It's not a matter or trusting or believing the WWE; it's just common sense.

TNA gains yet another WWE talent.

I wish things could've worked out between Umaga and the WWE. Maybe they can fix this before the end of the summer.

Just a note, they came out and said it was a torn bicep tendon in his arm, not broken

And now we get to see a feud everyone has been waiting for and have been anxious to see what happens. HHH VS ORTON!!!!!

Man, what a perfect time for HBK to come in and screw one of them and feud for the title. Thats something nobody has ever seen

sarcasm_detector.jpg

This is the WWE ladies and gentlemen, or perhaps just gentlemen... You have to take any press release read on WWE.com with a grain of salt because it's all about entertainment, not necessarily about accuracy. I see such a release as a big tabloid article and I would be inclined to agree that perhaps there is more going on.

If I recall, they played the injury card for Cena when he really was filming The Marine and that other recently released cop movie, what the hell was it called? Anyways, let's all remember this is entertainment and watch RAW and see what happens.

Just a note, they came out and said it was a torn bicep tendon in his arm, not broken

And now we get to see a feud everyone has been waiting for and have been anxious to see what happens. HHH VS ORTON!!!!!

Man, what a perfect time for HBK to come in and screw one of them and feud for the title. Thats something nobody has ever seen

sarcasm_detector.jpg

I'd love to see HBK get another title run. They won't give any of the young guys a chance, and it's been so long since HBK has been champ that it won't feel stale if they do it right.

I'd love to see HBK get another title run. They won't give any of the young guys a chance, and it's been so long since HBK has been champ that it won't feel stale if they do it right.

Don't count on HBK getting a title run anytime soon for two reasons

1. Hes taking alot of time off to be with his family

2. He has stated that he doesnt want to have a title run right now .

I do think that before he retires for good he will get one more title run .

I heard rumors that he is talking to Sting to get him to come to the WWE so him and Sting hav ea match at WM 26

I heard Shawn's contract states he doesn't have to work house shows, only TV and PPV, so I don't think he will be gtting a title run. What are they doing with MVP these days, isn't it about time they pushed him through the glass ceiling?

One thing I heard was that Orton once told HBK off because Umaga's tights were going to be the same colour as HHH's. Shawn through a total hissy fit over it and Randy gave him shit and told him to shut up. I don't care for Orton's treatment of the women in the locker room, but I think it's cool that he stood up for another wrestler. On the other hand this may have been part of the reason Umaga was let go.

I heard rumors that he is talking to Sting to get him to come to the WWE so him and Sting have a match at WM 26

Sting might like the idea of a match with HBK, but he won't work for McMahon. That was made very clear in an interview where he talks about how the WWE treated Booker T when he first showed up. Besides he is pretty loyal to the Jerrett's for not only giving him his big break, but also making shure he had some place to go when they couldn't use him anymore, thats how he ended up in WCW I believe.

TNA gains yet another WWE talent.

I wish things could've worked out between Umaga and the WWE. Maybe they can fix this before the end of the summer.

Poor Samoa Joe, you know he is going to be stuck in a fued with Umaga, and it will no doubt lead to shitty matchs. Joe and TNA fans deserve better then a buntch of WWE Cast Offs, they just released a shit load of good wrestlers like Petey Williams and Sonja Dutt, and now they are likely to hire on Umaga, somebody give Dixie Carter a hard slap for me.

Because, as I've pointed out, it makes no sense for them to fake a biceps tear in a press release, and then fake a broken arm on Raw. If they simply wanted to cover a drug suspension then either one of those would be sufficient. Particularly since the "broken arm" made it into the storyline and the biceps tear did not, the only way it makes sense is if the storyline is a cover for surgery on a legitimate injury.

Really, folks, this isn't hard to understand. It's not a matter or trusting or believing the WWE; it's just common sense.

You probably believe Jordan really wanted to take time off from Basket Ball to play base ball to right?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back