• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She stole my boyfriend...Literally!

i64ever

TMF Regular
Danny was lying naked on the bed, tied spread eagle. Each of his wrists and ankles were held by a six inch wide leather cuff that he couldn’t slip out of no matter how hard he tried. The straps connecting the cuffs to the steel bed frame were completely taut, preventing Danny from lowering his arms or closing his legs an inch. In other words, he was completely helpless.
And…loving it.
Danny and his girlfriend Jenny had been dating for almost a year now. During many late night conversations, it had become obvious both were fascinated by bondage. The idea of being totally helpless or having someone else at your complete mercy had fueled many of their hottest lovemaking. However, they had never had a chance to explore the fetish completely because of their lack of privacy.
Jenny lived in the Alpha Tau Pi sorority house, and Danny was in one of the most crowded dorms on campus. Both had roommates and friends who stopped by at all hours. Most days they barely had time for the occasional quickly, never mind the time needed to really get into the fantasy. That was, until Thanksgiving Break. Almost every student at Plains State University went home for the five-day vacation, leaving the campus close to deserted. Danny and Jenny decided to find some excuse to not go home, so they could finally tie each other up.
They spent Thanksgiving Day with friends who lived nearby, but Friday, they finally got their chance. The few Alpha sisters who were still on campus were engaging in the American post-Thanksgiving holiday or shopping from dawn until late until the night. The sorority house would be empty. Perfect!
Flipping a coin, the two decided Danny would be the first to be tied up. It took them the better part of an hour to get the straps fastened to the bed frame, and get them adjusted so their was no slack. Danny had helped out as much as he could, stretching out his 5’8” body as far as he could to increase his immovability. Finally, they were done.
Now Jenny was hovering over him, running her long fingernails over his sparse chest hair. She was still fully clothed, with long blonde hair spilling over her tight, blue T-shirt. That made Danny feel even more vulnerable and exposed, and somehow even more naked than he was.
“Well, well,” Jenny said in her huskiest voice, “what do we have here? It looks like a very bad boy about to be punished!” The two lovers eyes met in a most intimate stare. Danny could feel his blood pumping, and knew Jenny was feeling the same thing. In that perfect, erotic moment, Jenny slowly moved her hand lower, reaching for Danny’s rock hard flesh.
A sudden crash from downstairs broke the mood instantaneously. Jenny yanked her hand away, only inches from her goal, and spun to face the bedroom door.
“What the hell was that?” she asked.
“I thought you said we were alone?” Danny asked.
“We are! Maybe someone left a window and the wind knocked something over,” Jenny said, moving for the door, “I’d better go check it out.”
“Wait!” Called Danny, conscious of just how helpless he was, “What about me?”
“Don’t go anywhere,” Jenny gave him a smile, “I’ll be right back.”
Danny could only stare at the closed bedroom door after she left. Every second seemed to drag by, and all he could do was wait. He thought he heard sounds from downstairs, muffled voices and distant thumps. What on earth was going on? Where was Jenny!?
“Calm down, Danny,” he whispered to himself, “You’re just getting jumpy. Jenny will be back in a second.”
Finally, after what seemed an eternity, the bedroom door opened a crack. Instead of Jenny, however, a strange woman poked her head in. She was a full figured woman with large breasts and curvy hips. Her short red hair sparkled in the sun pouring through a nearby window, and her deep green eyes immediately fixed on Danny and slowly drank him in from head to toe. Her small, pert mouth broke into an evil smirk.
Danny felt like a deer caught in the headlights. He just lay there, speechless, while the strange woman ogled every inch of his exposed flesh. Danny could feel his face start to glow bright red, and his forehead begin to perspire. He wanted to say something, but his mouth had lost all ability to form words. Finally, she pulled her head back into the hallway.
“Colleen, look what I’ve found in here!” Danny heard shout, breaking the awful silence. What the hell was going on! Who was that! Who was Colleen! Danny began frantically trying to escape from his bonds, pulling and tugging with all his might. There was no way he was going to stay hear and have his naked body gawked at by strangers!
Danny had tried to escape earlier, while role-playing with Jenny to make the fantasy seem more real. He hadn’t tried hard, however, and his failure to break free had just gotten him more excited. Now, Danny fought for freedom with all his might. There had to be a way to break free! But no matter how hard he pulled or which way he twisted his wrists and elbows, he remained trapped. Jenny had done far too good of a job.
Soon, Danny heard footsteps again. The door opened all the way this time, and a new woman walked through. She had long, straight black hair and a slender body partially exposed by her tight jeans and midriff blouse. Even though she looked about the same age as he was, Danny saw she carried herself in an almost imperial manner, one that suggested she was used to everyone’s instant obedience. She too stared at Danny openly.
“Very, very nice! Do you work out?” Her voice had an almost European accent, though Danny couldn’t guess which country. Danny felt the shame of being helplessly oggled, and wished he had anything to cover his nakedness.
“What are you doing here? Where’s Jenny?” Danny barked. What if she was a burglar, or some other criminal? There was nothing Danny could do to defend himself, or even cover up his privates. The cold fingers of fear started running down Danny’s spine.
“Your blonde little tramp will be here in a second I’m sure,” she said as she began walking towards him, “I think, in the meantime, you and I can have some fun.” She started running her hand across his chest, mimicking what Jenny had done only minutes ago. This touch, however, made Danny’s blood run cold. I
“Please,” Danny said, closing his eyes, “Could you stop that?” He found himself staring into her bottomless, dark eyes, and like a rodent meeting the gaze of a snake, found he couldn’t look away or speak. Those eyes held him tighter than the leather straps, and Danny his fear increased. Just what was she going to do with him?
“Don’t you like me,” the woman said, feigning a pout, “Well, we will just have to do something to change that, won’t we?”
“Colleen,” said the redhead from before, sticking her head again through the open doorway, “We’ve found most of what we came for, but we can’t find the seal.”
“Very well, bring the blonde in here. We’ll ask her.”
The blonde? Jenny! What were they doing to her?!
Seconds later, Jenny was brought into the room. She was trying to pull away from the two women who were holding her arms. They must have had a tight grip, because Jenny couldn’t get away.
“Jenny!” He cried out when he saw her, “What’s going on here! Who are these women!”
“They’re from Kappa Delta Delta,” she answered, still struggling, “They’re here on a raid!”
A raid? Kappa Delta Delta was the rival sorority of Alpha Tau Pi. They had fought for years, competing in every sport and contest available. Danny had heard stories about one sorority raiding the house of another and pilfering its treasured relics. It was another way of proving who the dominant sorority was.
Relief surged through Danny’s body. These women were just Plains State University students, like he and Jenny were. All they were up to was a little college mischief. They would leave after they got what they came for, without doing either of them any harm. Sure, the reputation of Alpha Tau Pi might suffer, but that wasn’t his worry.
“Say,” Danny said, “Do you think one of you could untie me? Or maybe throw a sheet over me or something? Its getting cold, and I’m not part of your little sorority fun and games.” None of the women in the room even looked at him when he spoke. He might as well have been a ghost. He tried again to ask for help, but was again ignored.
“Now Jenny,” Colleen was saying, “We want the Alpha Tau Pi seal. Where is it?”
Jenny shook her head, still fighting to get free. “If you think I’m going to tell you bitches that, you’re crazy.” That seal was the heart of the entire sorority. It held the signatures of the founding members as well as the original Greek letters. Jenny would never tell them where it is.
“If that’s the way you want it. Ladies, lets get blonde here a chair.” Jenny was quickly forced into an old rocking chair that sat in the corner. Her arms were tied to the arms of the chair with nylon cord. Her legs pulled straight, and her feet tied to a footstool taken from a nearby room. Jenny fought like a tiger the entire time, and it took all four Kappas’, Colleen, the redhead, and the two who had brought Jenny into the room to do it. But it the end my babydoll had no chance.
“Now,” said Colleen,” standing in front of her vanquished foe, “You know what Kappa’s do to people who don’t cooperate, don’t you?” From the frightened look on Jenny’s face, Danny could tell that she did. He could only wonder what it was.
He had to admit, he was enjoying watching his girlfriend being tied-up by four other women. Who wouldn’t? Its not like they were going to hurt her. Still, Danny couldn’t help but feel a little guilty about that enjoyment. That didn’t stop him from cranking his neck to get a good view at what came next.
Jenny’s shoes and socks were taken off, leaving her smallish, pink feet exposed. Jenny was almost fanatic about keeping her feet covered. She even slept with her socks on! Danny had only seen them during sex and at the pool, and had never really gotten the chance to take a good look at them. They did seem perfect.
“Last chance, blonde,” Colleen said, bending down to get closer to them.
“Get bent,” Jenny said, though Danny could tell she was faking the attitude.
“Then let’s hear you laugh,” said Colleen, brandishing her inch long red fingernails as if they were weapons. She began lightly dragging five of them lightly over Jenny’s left sole. To Danny’s surprise, Jenny’s face immediately scrunched up, like she’d just bit into a lemon. Her lips started quivering, and a tear welled up in her eye.
“Come on,” Colleen taunted, raking her nails a little faster, “Laugh for me baby, laugh for me.”
In seconds, Jenny did just that. A light stream of giggles started pouring from her mouth. She was ticklish! Danny had no idea! In all there love play, tickling was something they hadn’t experimented with at all. Maybe that was why Jenny always kept her feet covered.
“That’s it,” Colleen began digging her nails into the balls of Jenny’s foot, forcing her to laugh harder and harder. “Tell me your secret. Where is the seal? Tell me, and no more tickling.”
“Hee eheeh ehhe ehehe eh dreeee heee eh heh droooooppp hehehe dead eheh ehe eheheh . I he ee ehehhhe eheh I’m not tellinghehehehe you anything hehehehe HEEH EHEHHEHEHHEHEH!” Jenny’s laughter peaked when Colleen started using her other hand to tickle Jenny’s right foot. Instead of tickling the Jenny’s sole, like she was doing with her other foot, Colleen began dusting her fingertips over Jenny’s toes.
“Where’s the seal? Tell me, and save yourself a lot of trouble. I can keep this up for as long as it takes. Where is the seal?” Colleen’s voice stayed calm, almost sultry. There was patience in it that suggested she could easily tickle Jenny’s feet for hours if necessary. Jenny’s feet started twisting and turning, trying to escape the tormenting digits. It was all in vain, however, as Colleen easily kept all ten nails in contact with her flesh.
“Colleen,” said the redhead, coming back into the room, “I found what you wanted in the bathroom.” She put a bottle filled with a clear liquid next to the tickler.
“Thank you Alyssa,” Colleen said, never taking her fingers from Jenny’s pink soles. “We’re not going to need it though, are we Jenny? You’re going to tell me what I want to know, aren’t you?”
“H eheh ehehhehe no no no no no hehe ehe ehhhe ehehehhe eheh eheh eh eheheheh!!!!” Jenny’s feet started dancing faster, and she began whipping her head from side to side, causing her hair to form around her in a blonde halo. Still she wouldn’t surrender. Danny felt a surge of pride for his girlfriend. That was one tough woman!
“Too bad. Now I have to get mean, and I hate being mean.” She picked up the clear bottle, and for the first time, Danny could see the label. It was baby oil. Stopping her tickle attack, Colleen began pouring the oil into one hand and rubbing it over Jenny’s feet.
“He hehe please he ehhe don’t do this…” Jenny said, the recent attack on her soles leaving her giggling and out of breath, “I hehe…think one ehe …of the …sisters took it home.”
“Don’t lie to me Jenny,” Colleen said, never taking her eyes from Jenny’s feet, “We both know the seal isn’t allowed off campus.” Her hands were still massaging the oil into Jenny’s soles, causing at least one moan of pleasure from the blonde Alpha. “Remember, your making me do this.”
Colleen fingers stopped rubbing Jenny’s feet, and started tickling again. Now, her fingers easily slid over the slick sole’s, gliding on an almost frictionless surface. Danny wondered how much more the baby oil made it tickle.
Instead of laughing, Jenny just threw her head back and howled. She was screaming with laughter now. Her entire body began bouncing up and down so ferociously, that one of the Kappas’s had to grab onto her shoulders and hold her down into the chair.
“ HEHE EHEHA HEHEHEHE STAWWWWPPPPP AHEHE EHE EHE E EHEHEH PLEAASSEEE EHEHE EHEHEHE GAWWWDDDD HEHE EHEHEH NOOOOHOHOHO MOHOHOREEEEE NOOOOOO MORRRREE HEHE EHE EHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEH!!!!!!!”
“Aww, does this tickle?” Colleen mocked, gliding her fingers up Jenny’s tender arches faster and faster. “Poor widdle Jenny, some bad woman is tickling her feet! Goochie goochie goo, little Jenny!”
Tears were now streaming down Jenny’s cheeks, and her face had turned bright red. Her hair had become a disheveled mess, and her body was bouncing up and down so hard, Danny was surprised the chair didn’t turn into kindling. Even tied up with someone holding her down, it looked like she might break free.
“HE EHEHEHE EHEH DONNNN’TTTT HEEHE EHE EHE EHH KNOOOOWW HEHEHE E EHEHHEHEH WHEHREREREHEHEHEH SEEEAAALLLLL HEHEH EHEHEH E E EHEHHE EHEH EHEH!!!!!! HEH EHEHEHEH NOT HEHEH TEHEHEHLLLLLLL MEEEHEHEHEH THEYYY DIDN’T TELLL MEEEE EHEHEHEHEH!!!!!”
Finally, Colleen started sliding her nails between Jenny’s long toes. The baby oil made it easy to flick her nails over the sides of the toes and in the cracks between them. Jenny lost it, and started cackling, like a witch from some bad movie, or a patient from a mental ward. She kept trying, through her hysteria, to tell Colleen that she didn’t know where the seal was, but Colleen wasn’t listening. She just kept raking her long fingernails over delicate toes.
The urge to protect his girlfriend was building stronger and stronger in Danny’s chest. This no longer seemed like a prank, or good-natured horseplay. Jenny was suffering! But tied to the bed, unable to escape no matter how hard he tried, Danny didn’t know what he could do. Part of him was grateful that the Kappa sisters were ignoring him!
Meanwhile, Colleen had given Jenny another break. “So you’re telling me that because you’re only a freshman, the other Alpha sisters don’t trust you with the location of the seal?”
Jenny, gasping loudly for air, could only nod. She was obviously exhausted, looking as if she’d just run a marathon. Her body, fighting so hard moments before, no hung in the chair limply, only held in place by the ropes.
“I wish I could believe you Jenny,” Colleen said, shaking her head like a mother hen, “Maybe if you hadn’t lied to me earlier. I have to make sure you’re telling the truth. You understand, right?” From behind her, Colleen pulled out a large hairbrush.
“NO!” Jenny screamed in a horse voice, seeing immediately what Colleen had in mind. The Kappa sister began stroking her soles with the brush, running the hard plastic bristles up the left sole, than down the right. Her mouth flew open, but no sound came out. The tickling was so bad, she couldn’t even get enough air to laugh. Only a look of madness in her eyes showed the torment she was under.
“Stop it!” Danny yelled, unable to stay silent anymore, “She told you everything she knows! Leave her alone!”
Colleen didn’t even look in his direction, never stopped stroking Jenny’s feet with the hairbrush. The redhead, Alyssa, did come over to his bed.
“You know, big boy, you’re not really in the position to make demands. That doesn’t mean you aren’t in a perfect position for something even more fun…” she leaned over, and Danny got a good look at her ample cleavage. She started running her fingertips across his neck, tracing the muscle lines.
Taken by surprise, Danny started giggling, especially when Alyssa’s fingers brushed beneath his chin. She didn’t have Colleen’s long fingernails, but it tickled anyway.
“Well, looky hear! Big boy is ticklish!” Alyssa began running her fingers over his neck faster. Danny’s head began moving from side to side, trying to press his neck into his shoulders. Alyssa just moved her hands up and began tickling his ears, first caressing the lobe, and then flicking her finger over the inside.
Danny managed to stop giggling by closing his eyes tightly and concentrating, but he couldn’t get the smile off his lips. Alyssa wasn’t fooled by the lack of noise. She knew what effect she was having on the helpless freshman.
Colleen, meanwhile, had finally stopped torturing Jenny. The petite blonde was now slumped over, barely conscious. Every muscle in her body hurt, and she would have gladly betrayed her own mother to prevent another round.
“You know,” said Colleen, watching Alyssa tickle Danny’s neck and ears, “Maybe we’re going about this all wrong. If blonde hear won’t talk to save herself, maybe she’ll do it to save someone she loves.”
Alyssa stopped tickling Danny and gave him a big kiss on his already puckered lips. “I think that’s a great idea.”
Danny’s eyes flew opened, afraid once again. When the women had been ignoring him, focused completely on Jenny, he’d almost forgotten his situation. Now as Colleen started moving in his direction, he reminded of just how vulnerable he was, naked and helpless in a room his four strange women.
“Please, ladies…you…you wouldn’t…”

End Part One

I'm a great admirer of all the stories I've read by this author, and this latest one doesn't disappoint. Brilliant.

Great story! Looking forward to all of the next chapters.

WOW

Awesome story!! Can't wait for more!!

Great writing, i64ever! Jenny's feet tickling was awsome. I originally thought this was just male tickling, but it was a nice surprise :).

Thanks to Travis for the clue-in. I'm going in search of more!

Excellent story. :D (I'm sure I read it back in 2002 but I had forgotten it.)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back