• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

**Tickle.Torture.Federation** Tickling World Cup (part 3)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
World Cup – Groups week 3

The final week of qualifying was about to start, Rebecca Johnson and Emma Davies hosted the show - RJ : “Hello everyone and welcome to the Tickle World Cup”
ED: “once again tonight we have 8 matches in the qualifying stage of this great competition”
RJ: “Just look at all these banners and flags, lots of support for the favorite Kylie and many England flags too”
ED: “And speaking of England here comes the representative – the Hardcore champion Jakky”
Anna.K was her opponent and both girls had qualified – this match was to decide who wins the group, DING DING!
Jakky was first in with a great attacking move knocking Anna to the ground, as Anna stood up Jakky landed a scissor kick onto her head,
RJ: “Jakky is unstoppable – no one has come close to beating her so far in the tournament”
Next Jakky began to strip Anna of her trainers and socks; the Russian was stunned and could not fight back against Jakky,
But just before Jakky removed Anna last sock – the Russian kicked out knocking Jakky backwards, now Anna gained the upper hand and began to tickle Jakky’s exposed tummy,
HEEEE HAAAA HAA HOOHHHA HHAHAAAA HEEEE
RJ: “And Anna become the first one to get Jakky giggling”
ED: “At last!……… Jakky has a challenge for once”
But Anna’s tickling spree didn’t last long – the Gothic chick grabbed Anna and locked her head tight under her arm, she then locked her in the sleeper hold causing Anna to slowly drift away,
ED: “Oh No! Anna is being put to sleep by the Gothic Queen Jakky”
The referee grabbed Anna’s arm and dropped it twice – but on the third and last attempt Anna sprung to life, she then flipped Jakky over her head forcing her to release the hold,
Then as Jakky lay sprawled on the floor Anna locked her in a half Boston crab, next she began to un-strap Jakky sexy long boot,
ED: “We are going to see it…. Jakky is going to get her feet tickled”
RJ: “The crowd are going mad – I think they have being dying to see Jakky and her fishnet stockings get some foot tickling”
ED: “Oh look Anna had yanked the boot right off”
Jakky struggled to her feet but then Anna charged and speared her in the stomach, with Jakky down and out Anna grabbed her foot and locked it under her arm, but before she could start to tickle her foot Jakky kicked out and knocked Anna down,
Jakky then ran off the ropes and used a Lion Sault to crash onto Anna,
The count was made as Jakky pinned Anna,
1………..…….2…………………..3
DING!
RJ: “Well Jakky wins the group and 3 out of 3 – but Anna gets the consolation of 2nd place”
ED: “Next Gisele and Victoria Silvstedt have got a match”
RJ: “Now this is unexpected but these two cannot qualify, so the Commissioner has decided to have this match as a tickle timer, purely because there is no point in them battling for ages – and all for nothing, so to salvage a bit of pride they will have a tickle timer match”

Both women were locked down in the special stocks that were facing each other; the referee removed their boots and turned the switch on the tickling machine,
The big brushy feathers rotated touching both women’s feet at the same time, and it was now a case of who would crack first,
The programmed machine got faster and faster every 30 seconds or so,
After just 40 seconds Gisele began to scream in ticklish agony while Vicky giggled immensely,
1 minute passed and now both women were gasping for air and laughing their heads off – but still neither would quit first, suddenly Vicky screamed out as the feathers became too much for her too handle, the match ended and both women were released,

Next came French pop star Naima- but she seem really tired,
ED: “what’s happened to her? She seems really exhausted”
Next came her opponent Gail Porter – Gail ran down to the ring and Naima pleaded not to be tickled,
RJ: “Naima seem to want to get out of this already”
Naima pleaded again
“Pleassseee nnnoooo this isn’t fair………Trish has been tickling me backstage….i can’t take anymore”
But Gail had no sympathy and threw her off the ropes – as she came back Gail grabbed her legs and flipped her up in the air and onto the top ropes,
RJ: “Ouch! Naima has been hung up on the ropes – and she is Ko’d”
Gail looked down at Naima then smiled and began to remove her boots, next Gail tormented Naima’s tanned feet for several minutes,
ED: “Naima has won 2 out of 2 matches and now looks like she is in trouble here”
After a while Naima eventually woke up – but it was a nightmare because Gail was tormenting her feet soo bad she couldn’t even try to tap out, Naima could not control herself as she wiggling about trying to stop Gail tickling her bare feet,
10 minutes had now passed and Gail didn’t care if Naima wasn’t going to tap, the French star was being driven mad and her brain was being scrambled,
RJ: “Naima keeps trying to tap - but she also needs to say I QUIT for the match be officially over”
12 long terrible minutes passed for Naima, and then Gail put her out of her misery by pinning her for the 3 count,
1………………….2……………………3

Now came the 2nd match in Group B : Trish versus Penelope,
The Canadian and the Spaniard got into the ring but Penelope had no chance of qualifying,
(she picked up a microphone from the outside)
Then she got down on her knees begging Trish,
RJ: “What the hell is going on here?”
ED: “Penelope is almost in tears – she doesn’t want to be tickled by Trish”
PC: “Trish pleasseee don’t tickle me or suck my toes I beg you”
(Trish picked up a microphone)
TS: “Miss Cruz you don’t understand….. I have too else the crowd won’t be very happy, I’m sure they would love to see you tickled to death…….again”
(Trish asked the crowd and got a very explosive response)
PC: “NOOOOOO pleaaseee I will do anything…………I cannot get through now so there would be no point in torturing me some more”
TS: “Ok I see that you are not very good at this tickling, so I will cut you a break”
PC: “Thank you Trish..Thank you soooo…..” (Trish stopped her)
TS: “BUT…………you have to do something in return for me”
(the crowd roared with delight knowing Trish had something good on her mind)
TS: “This crowd loves nothing more than to see somebody be humiliated, sooooo if you kiss my feet and the crowd approve…. Then I will let you off the hook”
(again the crowd cheered in delight)
Penelope kneeled down and kissed Trish’s blue boots on by one - she kissed the tips a few times,
The referee stood in the ring looking very confused and he didn’t know what to do,
(the Crowd booed loudly at Penelope)
TS: “errrrrmmm Penelope……you can stop now…….. it seems the crowd are not very happy”
PC: “WHY? I KISSED YOU FEET DIDN’T I”
TS: “Well yes you did …..but I reckon this crowd just loves to see bare feet being kissed”
The Crowd cheered and applauded louder and louder, Penelope shook her head and began to look rather worried,
TS: “come on! I will even take my own boots off”
Trish un-zipped her boots slowly and put them to one side then she sat in the corner – and sat on the middle ropes,
Penelope began to gently sob as she moved over towards Trish, then she kneeled down and picked one of Trish’s beautiful feet up in the palm of her hand,
(The crowd grew wild with anticipation)
Then Penelope began to gently kiss the top of Trish’s toes, after a few seconds Trish swapped feet and Penelope had to kiss that foot as well,
When Penelope had finished Trish said,
TS: “Ok well you have pleased the crowd and …….well you certainly made me smile, now lie on your back and I will pin you”
Penelope lay on her back and Trish placed one foot on her chest, the referee was still confused but eventually Trish told him to make the count,
1………………….2………………………3
DING DING!
Penelope ran up the ramp sobbing in embarrassment – while Trish picked up her boots and left the ring to standing ovation,

The Next match was Samantha versus hot-favorite Kylie Minogue, the match started with Samantha holding out her hand to shake Kylie’s,
This seemed odd too Kylie but she was sporting enough to shake hands with the Irish star,
But suddenly Sam grabbed Kylie’s hand and pulled her over, she tripped her and then grabbed both of her legs,
Kylie was dazed and realized it was a trap – Sam suddenly locked in a Boston crab but it was slightly modified and Samantha had got both of Kylie’s ankles under one arm, and she began to wrench away at Kylie’s legs, but then Sam used her other hand to start pulling at the bottom’s of Kylie’s white knee-length boots,
RJ: “What is Samantha doing?”
ED: “Oh I know what this is…….She spoke to me in an interview last week and said she had a devastating submission move”
RJ: “Oh look she had ripped the sole off one of Kylie’s boots, she ripped it off by tugging at the heel, and now she taking the other one off”
ED: “She calls this the Boston Mumba”
Kylie screamed at the top of her voice,
HEEEEYYYYYYY THESE BOOTS ARE $1000 A PAIR – YOU’RE GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM NOW
SM: “Will you shut up?”
KM: “Why don’t you let me go and make me shut up?”
SM: “Oh I will make you shut up but I’m not letting you go, ha ha”
Samantha had now tore the bottoms of Kylie’s boots right off, Kylie’s cute little bare soles wiggled inside the boots as Sam teased her with circular strokes,
OOOhhhhhheeeeeee Stoopp That Eeeeeeekkkk NNNooooooo don’t tickle my fffFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT AAARGGHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEE OHHHHH AHAHAHAAAAAAA HEEE HOO HAAA NAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOO HAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAA HEE HE HO HO HOHIIIIIAAAAAGGHHHHHHIAHAHAHAHAHAA
Sam got faster and faster causing poor Kylie to break down into ticklish overload,
After a few minutes of torture Kylie gave up and even continued to giggle for many more seconds, RJ: “Samantha wins and what a maneuver”

Next was Monica versus Charlize – Italy against South Africa, and Charlize needed to win so she could level up on points with Kylie and Samantha,
RJ: “So if Charlize wins this there will be a fatal 3-way battle as a play-off”
DING!
The match begun and Charlize waved her S-African flag around showing it to the crowd, but from behind came Monica and she tried to roll her up for the pin,
1……………2…..
ED: “Whoaahhhh Monica was very sneaky that time”
Charlize got up and slapped Monica round the face, the Italy was furious and she kicked Charlize in the shins – and then as she fell to the floor Monica stamped on her leg,
Now Charlize was hurt and she clutched her shin whimpering in pain,
Monica picked her up and tossed her off the ropes – as she bounced back Monica let fly with a big boot to the face,
ED: “Charlize is down.. and I don’t think she is going to get back up”
Monica dropped to the floor and pinned her opponent,
1………………..2……………………3
DIND DING DING!
ED: “She’s done it! Monica beats Charlize and now Charlize cannot qualify”
RJ: “A very one-sided match there and Monica looks very happy with herself – picking up her first victory”

The first match in Group D was Hedi against Martina, the winner would go through in 2nd place,
DING DING!
Hedi came out furiously and knocked Martina to the ground, now Hedi began to tickle Martina with a great technique – the Swiss tennis star was in deep trouble as German model Hedi tormented her tummy and belly button,
HAAAA HEEE HAAAA HEHEHHEHE EHHE NO STOP THAT HHEHEHEHHAHAHHEH OAHHA AHHHHGAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHAHAHHA
Hedi then began to kick Martina with her heels – Martina somehow grabbed her foot and tripped Hedi causing her to fall to the outside,
Martina got out the ring but Hedi hit her with a small metal object,
RJ: “Oh No Martina has been busted open”
ED: “The referee never saw it – this can’t be happening”
Hedi dragged her back into the ring and pinned her for the count, 1…………….2………
….3 RJ: “No No this can’t happen – not like this”
The referee raised Hedi hands in victory but suddenly the Commissioner came down to the ring,
C: “Wait one moment! Hedi do you really think you can qualify like this?”
HK: “Yaaaa I Von did I not?”
C: “ermm….. No you cheated and you know it”
Suddenly Commissioner Angie lashed out and knocked Hedi to the floor, and then she pulled out some ropes and tied Hedi’s hands and feet together,
HK: “HHHEEEEEYYYYY VAAAT IS GOING ON?”
C: “Your disqualified Hedi, therefore Martina goes through to the next round”
HK: “NEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN”
Martina was partly dazed as Angie helped her up,
C: “Now Martina as Hedi’s punishment you can tickle her for 5 minutes”
Martina smiled as the commissioner handed her some feathers, next Martina sat down by Hedi’s bound feet and removed her high-heels,
Hedi screamed and sobbed realizing her payback would be long and grueling; Angie started he watch and smiled as Martina got some revenge on the German star,
After only 2 and half minutes Hedi was in floods of tears and red in the face, the poor German could not stand much more as Martina tortured her red raw soles,
Martina ran the feathers furiously across Hedi’s toes and soles,
The 5 minutes were finally up Hedi had passed out more than once, Martina giggled to her self as she walked back to the changing rooms,
RJ: “A bit of payback for the Swiss star there?”
ED: “Definitely! And maybe she will think twice before trying to cheat again, that is of course if she ever fights again in the TTF”

Once again came a match with no real significant meaning, Cameron had got no-points and therefore had to fight for pride,
Catherine had almost certainly won the group but could use the 3 points to secure it,
The Commissioner set the fight as another tickle timer, Cameron and Catherine sat down on the special stocks as the referee locked them in, after locking them both down he removed Catherine’s high-heels and placed them on the floor – Catherine smiled as the referee moved onto Cameron, he yanked off Cameron’s short black boots – but she wore light green socks, the referee looked at Cameron and asked if she wanted those taken off as well,
Cameron said
“Well you might as bloody well take them off hadn’t you?
RJ: “Oh dear seems Cameron is sulking because she is out of the tournament”
ED: “It serves her right, she was very careless in both of her matches – maybe this will teach her a lesson”
The buzzer began and the machine started – at first it slowly spun round, the feather brushed against Catherine’s toes causing her to immediately giggle, Cameron held her breath trying not to giggle as the big brushy feathers ran across her soles continuously,
3 minutes passed until Catherine began to laugh loudly and sweat poured from her face,
Cameron still kept trying to hold her breath hoping this tactic would work, but it didn’t and seconds later she could not hold it in anymore – her face was now bright red and she began to laugh hysterically,
ED: “Oh My these two are great – nearly 4 minutes gone and neither one will give-up”
RJ: “This is gonna be a new TTF record”
ED: “It’s just such a pity Cameron is out the tournament – she has a great resilience to tickling when she wants to”
RJ: “Yes she is definitely one of the best”
Both girls were in mad screaming fits and tears the flooded down their faces, Cameron’s face was almost purple as she screamed and screamed, Catherine almost passed out as her eyes rolled wildly and her feet twitched every few seconds,
Finally after 7 minutes and 34 seconds Cameron quit and she wiggled her legs immensely screaming - TURN IT OFF hhhhhaaaahhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahah TURN IT OFF
DING DING! RJ: “What a match and that has to be a new tickle timer record”

That was it and all group matches had finished – but there was going to have to be 2 playoffs to settle certain Groups,
RJ: “Well I have news from Group B, it seems Canada : France and Scotland are all on 6 points, this means they will have to fight in a fatal 3-way – the first person to get pinned or submit is out of the competition, then the last 2 will fight to see who wins the group”

Naima of France and Gail of Scotland came to the ring,
ED: “Wait where is Trish?”
RJ: “Hold on – I’m getting news that Trish has been in some sort of accident, Canada are going to replace her with the standby”
Nelly Futardo came to ringside and it seemed she was Canada’s Reserve, Nelly got into the ring and Naima smiled and gave a sarcastic wave to her,
ED: “I don’t know about you but I reckon Naima had something to do with Trish’s so called accident”
RJ: “maybe because if you remember Naima said to Gail that Trish had been tickling her backstage, she then used this as her excuse for losing to Gail”
ED: “Anyway back to the action as Naima and Gail are beating on Nelly”
Gail tripped Nelly by grabbing her legs - and Naima sat on top of her and began to tickle her tummy,
EEEIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKAAAAAAA HAHHA HEEEEE HAH GEDDDDDDOOOOOFFFFFFF MEEEEEEHHHEEEHHHAHHA HAHA HEEEEE
Gail was now yanking off Nelly’s short black boots – and Gail sniggered at the sight of Nelly’s bright green socks, and now with Gail tickling her feet and Naima tickling her tummy – poor Nelly began screaming in ticklish agony,
Suddenly Gail turned on Naima and pulled her off Nelly, and then Gail began to tickle the exhausted Naima,
RJ: “The French star is in trouble again – she took a real ticklish beating from Gail earlier in the show”
ED: “Gail is now the freshest star in this fight, poor Nelly is in tears already but she is trying to get herself back up off the floor”
Amazingly Naima desperately tried not to tap as her earlier tickling torment continued, and then Nelly came over to help her,
But Naima was shocked when Nelly helped Gail to tickle the French pop star,
RJ: “Ha ha what a predicament for Naima – it seems Nelly is helping Gail to tickle her, Oh and look Nelly is going for the boots”
Nelly un-zipped Naima’s boot and slid each one off, Naima kicked her legs in a vain attempt to stop Nelly, but it was no use and Nelly began to tie up her ankles,
RJ: “And here we go as Nelly knots Naima’s ankles together- and she cannot be disqualified for that in this anything goes playoff”
Naima screamed and tears rolled down her face as both women tickled her senseless, then after just a few minutes she finally gave up tapping and shouting I QUIT I QUIT
DING!
ED: “So now Gail and Nelly are through but who will take first place in this Group?”
Gail dived onto Nelly but the Canadian moved and Gail fell to the floor, now Nelly picked up some more ropes and tied Gail’s hands together, the Scottish girl struggled but Nelly knotted the rope tight, now she grabbed Gail’s right leg and began to un-zip the long dark blue boot,
Suddenly Shirley Manson showed up out of the crowd and attacked Nelly from behind,
ED: “Oh No it’s another Scottish star Shirley – and….. What? Nooooo she has tied Nelly’s hands behind her back, the Canadian is dazed and does not know what’s going on”
Shirley then un-tied Gail and left ringside smiling, now Gail had the upper hand and she grabbed Nelly’s socked feet and stroked them lightly with her fingers, Nelly giggled immensely as Gail tickled hard on her soles causing the poor Canadian to burst into tears again,
Nelly was a mess and she wiggled about trying to get free as she laughed more and more,
HE HAAAA HAA HHE OHHH HHAHAA HOOOOO HAH HE HA HA NAAAA NOO HEHE YAYHAHAHAHAHHAAHHH AAAARGGH YAAAAAAANAH HAHAHAHA
Suddenly Nelly twisted her legs around Gail’s waist and flipped the Scot onto her back,
RJ: “What the?”
1………………..2………………….3
ED: “Amazing Nelly has won Nelly has WON”
RJ: “And Gail is furious she cannot believe it”
ED: “Hold on what’s Shirley running back down for?”
Gail grabbed Nelly again and began to tie her ankles up, Shirley got into the ring and started to tickle Nelly’s upper body, now Gail peeled off Nelly’s green socks and began to lick her bare feet,
RJ: “Somebody help Nelly! This match is over……. What’s going on?”
ED: “Nelly is overloaded – her face is bright red and she is in floods of tears”
Eventually Gail and Shirley made a run for it – officials and referee’s ran to help Nelly,

ED: “Well once things clear up here we have our last playoff of the night, Kylie takes on Samantha to see who wins Group C”
RJ: “Now Sam beat Kylie about an hour ago and Kylie will want sweet revenge on the Irish singer”
ED: “Yeah poor Kylie never had a chance - in that fight it was one-way traffic from the start”
RJ: “And here comes Kylie – Oh and she looks exhausted, her hair is a mess and she isn’t wearing any footwear”
ED: “Her expensive boots were destroyed by Sam in that last battle”
Next came Samantha and she smiled waving to her fans as she came to the ring,
Steven the evil manager came to the ring with a referee’s shirt on – and it seemed the commissioner had let him be the special referee for this match,
RJ: “Oh No what is he doing here? I have a bad feeling about this match now”
(Steven grabbed a microphone)
S: “Ok ladies as you have guessed I’m the referee for your match – the commissioner said that I should choose the match type”
KM: “Well…….what have you chosen?”
S: “You will like this one Kylie – It will be a CHAIR match”
RJ: “Whoaah so to win one of these girls must tie the other one to a chair – both hands and feet”
DING DING!
ED: “And here we go – so Becky can they use the Chair as a weapon?”
RJ: “Sure anything goes in these matches – so long as you tie your opponent to a chair”
Kylie and Sam clashed in the middle of the ring – and then Kylie tripped Sam over and began to try and grab her legs,
Samantha struggled and kicked out but Kylie managed to grab Sam’s right ankle, then Kylie turned her onto her front and began to un-strap Sam’s sexy high-heeled shoes,
Sam yelled and wiggled her legs but Kylie whipped it off and began to tickle her now bare foot,
YAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA HEE HAHAA HEE HEE NOO HEE HAA
Kylie tickled her foot for about 30 seconds sending Sam insane – then she went for the next foot and tried to un-strap that shoe as well,
But suddenly Steven stopped Kylie and demanded that she tied Sam to a steel chair, Kylie refused and continued to pull at Sam’s heeled shoe,
Suddenly Steven grabbed Kylie and slammed her into the corner – and then he tickled her ribs like mad, Kylie giggled and screamed begging him not to tickle her,
Sam had now go up and she helped dragged Kylie by her legs to the middle of the ring,
RJ: “See I told you this Steven was up to no good”
ED: “Oh this could be bad for Kylie – she is barefoot and now Sam’s locking in the Boston Mumba”
And she did lock Kylie in her submission move, bending Kylie’s legs and holding her in a modified Boston crab – and then tickling her bare feet furiously,
Kylie began to go crazy and tears flooded from her eyes – and she realized Sam had got her again in the same move, Kylie knew now there was no way out but to scream like mad,
And she screamed her little head off but still Sam would not stop, Kylie feet became red raw and her soles were tortured for many more minutes,
RJ: “Kylie is out….. she has passed out from all the tickling”
Now Sam had got Kylie beat and she grabbed a chair – then she sat the little Aussie in the chair and tied her hands behind her back and to the legs of the chair, next she tied each ankle to either side of the chair completing the task,
DING DING!
Steven raised Sam’s hand in victory as Kylie sat in the chair dazed and confused,
ED: “Oh poor Kylie has been tickled really bad – her chances of winning this tournament might have just been tickled away”
RJ: “Well that’s it for now – Next week we have a huge show where the 2nd round will be played – along with the semi-finals and the big final all in one night”

THE END.

** World Cup 2002 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF022)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

The Final Group standings finished as follows:

(First 2 qualify for the next round – last 8)
**** GROUP – A ****
Q# Jakky : 9pts
Q# Anna : 6
Gisele : 3
Victoria : 0
**** GROUP – B ****
Q# Trish / Nelly : 6pts
Q# Gail : 6
Naima 6
Penelope : 0
**** GROUP – C ****
Q# Andrea / Samantha : 6pts
Q# Kylie : 6
Charlize : 3
Monica : 3
**** GROUP – D ****
Q# Catherine : 9
Q# Martina : 6
Hedi : 3
Cameron : 0

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back