• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prey (m/f)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
Prey (m/f)
by jimmy224

It was 2 in the morning. Wendy Michaels was of course sound asleep in her bedroom.

Just outside, on her front lawn, a dark figure stalked across, to her bedroom window. Very quietly, the black figure opened Wendy’s window, crawled in, and shut the window. He looked over to the bed, pleased to see Wendy, still sound asleep. He laughed to himself. Walking over on tip-toe, the man opened his bag and pulled out some rope and began his work…

At 7 am, Wendy woke up. But something was wrong…as she opened her eyes, she realized she couldn’t see! She attempted to move her arms, but she felt restraints. Wendy was blindfolded, and tied spread-eagle, to each corner of the bed.

“What the hell? HELP! SOMEONE HELP! Oh God! Please!”

“Shhh, shhh, it’s alright Wendy,” a man’s voice replied. He got up and approached Wendy.

“Oh my God! Ppplease, what’s going on? What’s happening?”

“Shh, shh.” The man began stroking Wendy’s head in an effort to calm her down. “It’s alright Wendy, you won’t be hurt. I promise. I’ll keep the story short and sweet my love. It is a simple one. I’m a man… you can call me Joe. I’ve been watching you Wendy, because I saw you one day and decided you’d be my perfect prey! So I quietly snuck into your room last night so I could have fun with you this weekend!”

As the man was talking, tears began forming under Wendy’s blindfold.

“That’s all! I’m just here for some good harmless fun!”

Wendy was terrified. This man… did he mean to rape her? That’s what it sure sounded like. When Wendy came to this conclusion she began to scream her lungs out, in order to get her neighbor’s attention.

The man pulled out a dirty sock and shoved it in Wendy’s screaming mouth, and quickly tied a bandana around her head to keep it in. The sock tasted horrid. Wendy felt like puking.

“Very naughty Wendy. Consider my week old sock your punishment for misbehaving. I just want to have fun! I promise! Ohh!... haha, oh you must think I mean to rape you? No dear, that is not my intention. Well, actions speak louder than words! Yes? So how about I just skip to my fun!”

The man got off the bed and proceeded to the foot of the bed. He examined his prey. Wendy was an attractive woman…not a skinny model type, but still a good size. She had some nice meat on him to have “fun” with. She had dark brown hair, and she was still wearing her white pajamas.

He looked over her bare feet, tied to the corners of the bed. They were plump, very cute. With chubby toes and meaty soles. He extended one finger and ran it down her left sole.

“Mmmph!”

“Ticklish my dear Wendy?”

“Mmmph! Mmmmmph!” Wendy, realizing his true intentions, began to beg under her gag for mercy. She was terribly ticklish. She remembered all the times her last ex boyfriend would pin her down and tickle her to death…

“Well, no use in stalling! Better get to work on your delicious tootsies!”

With that, the man began scratching Wendy’s soles with all ten fingers. Wendy exploded, and began pulling at the ropes binding her to her bed. The man scratched harder and harder at her bare feet.

Wendy soon entered a state of silent laughter. The man could notice her exhausted state, even with the gag in her mouth. Her wild bucking became less violent. The man showed no mercy, and explored her feet. He scratched her feet, feeling the wrinkles she created with her feet. He probed in between her toes, he scratched her heels, he raked the balls of her feet… no area went untouched.

He found that Wendy’s most ticklish area was the area where her plump toes connected to her foot. He put each of his ten fingers in the ten areas beneath her toes and just tickled her there.

Wendy was horrified. To think that she was an innocent woman, just sleeping in her house, and this man chose to stalk her, and to invade her house to keep her captive, while he tortured her senseless! She was in pain! Her lungs were aching, her bare soles were sore, and she knew that there would be bruises on her wrists and ankles, from her constant struggling. She wished nothing more than to faint! To escape her endless torture…

After about an hour of intense tickle torture, the man stopped. He removed Wendy’s gag, but kept the blindfold on.

“What do you have to say?” He placed a hand beneath her armpit, making contact. “And it had better be what I want to hear.” Wendy whimpered.

“I’ll give you a hint dear! You should be apologizing…”

“I’m…I’m sorry for screaming b-b-before…” Wendy stuttered out.

“Apology accepted.” The man patted Wendy on the head. “I’ll give you a 3 minute break before I start on your armpits, and your ribs.”

Wendy cherished her rest. Only a minute though, they heard a knock on the door. Reacting, Wendy began to scream for help.

“HELP! HELP ME!!!”

The man quickly gagged Wendy again, and stalked out to the front door.

Wendy lied in there, hoping someone had come to save her. A few minutes later, Wendy heard footsteps.

“Tsk tsk Wendy.” Her heart sank. “It was merely a lost man, needing directions. Fortunately for you, he didn’t hear your brief screams. Now we get to have more fun! Although, I am very disappointed in your disobedieance. For that, you’ll receive no more breaks… I think that’s fair!”

The man, without warning, began his assault on Wendy’s armpits. Wendy began bucking again, all hope fading, and laughed through her gag. She was in hell.

The man’s fingers scribbled over her armpits. He snuck them in under her short sleeves to reach her bare skin. Wendy was forced into silent laughter immediately. The feeling of his fingers, relentlessly scratching her defenseless armpits…

After merely 15 minutes of this, Wendy fainted. The man, taking no pity on her, poured a glass of ice water on her.

“No mercy Wendy! You disobeyed; you’ll receive no breaks! Now, let’s explore your lovely belly!”

Before beginning, the man took Wendy’s gag out, wanting to hear her laughter. He lifted Wendy’s white pajama shirt and began to probe Wendy’s belly button.

“HOOOO OHHH NOOOHAHAH!!! WHOOO!! PLEASE! HAHAHA!”

Wendy began producing wolf like howls everytime her belly button was poked. The man showed no mercy and dug his finger into her sensitive skin. After a good amount of time on her belly button, he began to poke her ribs. Wendy’s began to struggle even harder. She pulled at her restraints with all of her strength, in an attempt to protect her vulnerable sides.

“Ticklish, you naughty girl? It’s what you get for being disobedient!”

Wendy’s struggling soon ceased, and she simply lied there, having no choice but to take his assault on her sides. She soon fainted after 15 minutes in her weakened state…

At 12pm, Wendy slowly gained consciousness. “Wha-what?”

“Hello my dear.” The man placed a hand on the top of her foot, making her jump.

“Please, sir, let me go! This is torture! It’s inhumane! What did I do to deserve this!”

“Wendy! Dear! Please!” The man began to rub her foot. She grimaced at this. “Think of this little ordeal as a compliment! I chose you because you’re very beautiful, and looked like you needed a fun time! Is this not fun?”

“No you BASTARD! I- AHAHAHA!”

The man began to scratch her sole. “What Wendy? WHAT DID YOU MEAN TO SAY?”

“AHAHA I’M SORRY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SORRY!!!!”

“That’s more like it.” He resumed massaging her foot. “I will admit Wendy, I do desire to leave you. I need some food in me. But fear not! I shall not release you, and I will return!”

“But, but! I have a job! I’m late! You can’t keep me tied up, people will know I’m missing!”

“I called in. Told your boss at the office you had to fly out to Florida for a week for a family emergency. They bought it! What do you have to say Wendy dear?” He began to lightly scratch her foot.

“Haha, thanks! THANK YOU! FOR CALLING IN!!! AHAHAHA!”

“Very good! You’re learning my dear!” He resumed massaging her bare foot. “BUT! While I am away, I have arranged company for you!”

With that, the man stood up and walked away. After a few minutes of silence, Wendy heard a creature bounce into the room…

“This is my pit bull, Ferris! Very nice dog. Now, in my hand I have some gravy, which I will begin coating your lovely bare feet in now!”

Wendy, realizing what was going to happen, began to plead and beg like never before. With him gone and the dog here, there would be no one to show her mercy.

When the man was done, he walked up to Wendy and shoved his dirty sock into her mouth again and tied the bandana around her head.

“Sorry dear. Can’t have you calling out for anyone! Well, I’m off. I want you two to have plenty of time! So I’ll be back around… 9 in the evening. It’s about noon right now, by the way.”

“MMMPH! MMPH!!!” Wendy began screaming for her life, for the man not to do this.

“Best of luck Wendy!”

And with that, the pit bull named Ferris began licking Wendy’s gravy coated bare feet.

The feeling was like none other. His tongue was so rough… Wendy began laughing like a mad woman. The tongue went everywhere, in between her toes, her heel… Ferris missed no spots. Wendy began crying, at her situation. She again wondered WHY she was being tortured in her OWN home? With the last bit of her energy, she tried to struggle against her bonds… in hopes of escaping the endless torment ahead of her…

To be continued?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back