• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the lesbian anime fan f/f

rainbow ribs

The lesbian anime fan

This story is based on the Japanese seiyū and Japanese singer Aya Hirano, for those who have never heard of her she was born on October 8th 1987, she provided the voice for Misa Amane in Death Note, Haruhi Suzumiya in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and many more, she also sang the songs, Breakthrough, Boken Desho Desho, MonSTAR etc. if you want more information about her then check out the Wikipedia, ps i have attached an image of her at the end of my story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aya_Hirano

Aya was in her hotel room kicking back her feet and relaxing. She was in LA doing a tour of America and had just finished doing a concert

“Watashi wa tsukaremashita”

She yawned and stretched her arms, this mean ‘I’m tired’, she suddenly felt hungry and decided to call room service, she picked up the phone and dialed

“hello room service”

Said a voice on the other side of the line, Aya spoke

“hello yes, I would like erm a slice of pizza and a diet soda please”

“certainly we’ll be as quick as we can”

“thank you Sayonara”

She said and hung up the phone and laid down on her bed, she tried so hard to stay awake but she was so tired, she kept saying to herself stay awake, eventually she fell into a deep natural sleep.

When she began to wake up she suddenly realised that she couldn’t move, her arms were tied above her head and her ankles were bound together, she was tied to a bed, but it wasn’t her bed, she began to panic as she struggled at her restraints

“mattsu”

She said which means ‘oh crap’, she was fearing for her life, what did this person want, she realised that she was still fully clothed, she was wearing a school uniform type costume from the concert, she sighed with relief

“SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME TETSUDATTE KUDASAI”
She yelled, her eyes popped wide open when she heard the bedroom door creek, she tried to lift her head to see who it was but couldn’t

“who are you what do you want”

Said Aya shakily, there was no response but she heard foot steps

“will you just speak”

She said nervously, suddenly a person spoke

“hello Hirano san, are we comfortable”

This was a female’s voice, Aya was not as afraid anymore, what could a woman possibly do, oh if only she knew what this woman had in stall for her.

“who are you”

She asked sheepishly, the female smiled back and said

“I’m only your biggest fan of all time, I love all your songs and I have
watched every single anime that you’ve been in, I have been to every concert, I have been keeping a close eye on you”

She said creepily, Aya was totally freaked out, what was she planning to do

“ok look, what is it that you want, money, an autograph, what do you want, I’ll give you anything you want just please let me go”

Cried Aya. This woman was the same age as Aya, she was an American with long blonde hair and wolf like eyes, she stood at 5,7 and weighed 130 pounds, her name was Rachel, where as Aya was only 5,2. Rachel simply just shook her head as a no

“I just want to hear you laugh”

Said Rachel while rubbing her hands together, Aya was confused but she tried to laugh

“hahahahahaha”

It came out all nervous like

“no I want to make you laugh”

Aya shook her head in disagreement and said

“oh are you going to tell me a joke”

Aya asked, Rachel smiled wickedly

“no”

Said Rachel scarily, Aya was even more confused than ever

“WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU WANT”

Shouted Aya not understanding what’s going on in Rachel’s mind

“I told you, I want to make you laugh”

Said Rachel, suddenly walking up to Aya and eyed her up and down, Aya was really pissed now, but then Rachel asked the question

“Aya are you by any chance kusugetai”

Aya was confused

“what”

“you heard me, are you kusugetai”

Asked Rachel

“what’s that got to do with..”

Suddenly Aya knew what was going through Rachel’s mind

“oh yes now you know”

Said Rachel with a wicked grin Aya shook her head quickly in no form

“oh no not kusuguru anything but that please I’ll die”

Aya pulled harder at her restraints since she knew what was install for her, Rachel began to tease

“oh you don’t like kusuguru”

Aya shook her head

“aw my heart bleeds”

Said Rachel sarcastically, Aya yelled at Rachel

“MOCCA-MOCCA SU SU AMA”

Which basically means fuck you bitch, Rachel put her hand on her heart and pretended to be insulted.

“just because I’m an American it doesn’t mean I can’t understand your language, remember I am your biggest fan”

Said Rachel as she climbed on the bed and put one leg over Aya so that she had a good view of Aya’s face

“please just let me go and I promise I won’t tell any one about this”

Cried Aya, Rachel simply shook her head as no and very slowly moved her hands towards Aya’s belly, Aya tried to move away but she was well and truly stuck,

“there’s no use trying to get away Miss Hirano, there’s no escape”

Said Rachel as she scrabbled her fingers along Aya’s shirt covered belly, Aya could not hold back the laughs, she was extraordinarily ticklish on every inch of her body and one touch would send her crazy, Aya tried to wiggle out of it but Rachel’s fingers just followed her every move

“tickle tickle tickle,oh yes I have a ticklish Japanese girl here don’t I, go on say it say your ticklish in Japanese”

Sang Rachel as she clawed Aya’s belly

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAII HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAII KUSUGETAI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH PLEASE STOP THE KUSUGURU HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Laughed Aya, then Rachel moved down to her inner thighs and squeezed her there, Aya was crumbling into pieces, her head was banging on the pillow as her whole body was thrashing and shaking, Rachel was so happy to discover how ticklish Aya Hirano was, she screamed then went into silent laughter, she was in a total mess, you would think that she had been tickled for an hour at least, but she had only been tickled for 3 minutes. Rachel was totally thrilled, although there was no laughter she could see the torture in Aya’s face, as her eyes were tight shut with tears in the corners of her eyes and her mouth was wide open, suddenly a funny but painfully squealing sound escaped Aya’s mouth then screams, then she began to laugh aloud again, very uncontrollably.

“oh poor poor poor Aya, would you like me to stop”

Cooed Rachel, Aya tried to answer her but it came out all wrong, she thrashed and twisted and shook as Rachel’s fingers went up and down her ribs, tickling each little rib delicately, Aya couldn’t take a single second more of this, she wanted it so desperately stop.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE GAHAHAHAHAD STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY RIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIBS ARE TOO TICKLISH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU MADE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LAHAHAHAHAHAHAUGH HEHEHEHEHEENOUGH”

Laughed Aya, Rachel simply said

“oh but I want to hear more of your cute laugh, it warms my heart”

Rachel’s fingers began to crawl up Aya’s ribs and then stuck her fingers in the hollows of Aya’s under arms, she gently scratched her nails up and down, Aya was in new heights of ticklish laughter, she felt so weak and useless as she laughed uncontrollably, was there anything Aya could say so that the tickling would stop, she tried to compromise
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEASE STOP PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT”

Rachel was quite interested in what Aya had said, she stopped tickling Aya and asked

“oh really, anything you say, in that case will you have sex with me”

Rachel’s eyes were full of lust, were as Aya’s were not, she could not believe what Rachel was asking her to do

“you’re a lesbian”

Asked Aya in fear of being raped by a female

“or as you would say a onnabe”

Responded Rachel whilst licking her lips, Aya couldn’t do it, oh but she wanted the tickling to stop so badly, but she wouldn’t she couldn’t, it wasn’t in her, she was really in for it now

“anata wa sei desu”

Asked Rachel while moving to the foot of the bed, Aya new what would happen if she said no

“NO I WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU”

Yelled Aya, Rachel smiled wickedly

“that’s too bad”

Said Rachel and removed both of Aya’s shoes, her feet were as size 5, they looked so cute as she tried to pull them away, her soles were soft and had little chubby toes, her toenails weren’t polished but they were nicely trimmed, Rachel put her nose against Aya’s feet and started to smell them, Aya screamed and her leg jolted, her feet were so so ticklish beyond belief.

“your feet smell like roses, I like a girl who has lovely feet like yours”

Said Rachel and dragged one fingernail along Aya’s sole, up and down her foot, the sensation that Aya were feeling were not something she could cope with, her whole body tensed up as laughter poured out of her mouth like a fearsome waterfall.

“well looks like someone has kusugetai feet or should I say ticklish feet, so Miss Hirano you know I can make this whole tickling experience much worse for you, if you want me to stop then you know what to do”

Said Rachel as she brought more fingers into play, tickling both feet with two fingers dragging her fingers up and then down

“HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA NEHEHEHEHEHEHEVER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I WONT SLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEP WITH YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Roared Aya in floods of teary laughter, in ways Rachel was glad that Aya was playing hard to get, she wanted to see how far Aya could go before she breaks.

“never ha will see about that Aya”

Sang Rachel as she brought all fingers in play, she scraped her nails all along the ticklish soles, Aya’s whole body was having a fit as her head thrashed side to side and banged up and down into the pillow and her body shook as agonizing screams of laughter forced its way out of her mouth. Rachel kept this up for a few minutes longer, but then stopped, Aya’s chest heaved up and down quickly as she tried to catch back her breath. Rachel had an idea, she stood up and left the room for a minute, but when she came back she had can of delicious squirty cream, Aya prayed that it wasn’t going to be used for what she was thinking, but when Rachel went back towards Aya’s upper body and climbed on top of her, she knew for now that it wasn’t, but what was it for, suddenly Rachel began to unbutton Aya’s shirt and ripped it off, leaving her in her bra, Rachel squirted the cream in both of Aya’s underarms

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING”

Shouted Aya angrily, Aya’s question was answered when Rachel stuck her face in Aya’s underarms and began to lick the cream off

“ooh yummy, who would of thought that armpits could taste so sweet”

Teased Rachel as she licked every inch of Aya’s underarms, then the other and then the other again, Aya was in a new state of ticklish mind, she never had her underarms licked before.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANANANANANANANANANA NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT ANYTHING BUT THAT PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE IT’S THE WORST TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AHAHAHAHAHAHAVE EVER FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELT IN MY LIFE HAHAHAHA”

screamed Aya, her body was so hot, her face was red as a beetroot, Rachel was so in heaven right now as she had the power to make Aya laugh, scream and beg. Then Rachel squirted more cream all over Aya’s belly and sides and began to suck off all the cream, her mouth was on Aya’s left side, she sucked and licked the cream off, Aya suddenly went into silent laughter as Rachel continued this technique, Rachel then climbed off and with a pair of scissors she slowly cut off Aya’s skirt, now Aya was only wearing bra and panties, but when Aya felt the cream being squirted on her inner thighs she screamed from the top of her lungs.

“DON’T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU BITCH”

Screamed Aya, Rachel smiled so wickedly, this was going to be fun

“think about what”
She teased, Aya was so scared but angry at the same time, but she tried so hard not to let it show.

“don’t stick your face in there please I’ll die, I promise you I will”

Cried Aya who couldn’t hold her fear back, Rachel laughed evilly

“now that will be an interesting headline, ’AYA HIRANO TICKLED TO DEATH BY LESBIAN FAN’ hahahahahahahaha, so you’ll die you say, believe me you won’t die, there will only be laughter, unless of course you give up”

Hirano began to cry

“no I can’t do it, please let me go please I’ll do anything you want but not that, anything but that”

Rachel tutted

“that really is a shame Aya, because I really didn’t want to do this”

Teased Rachel and slowly began to approach Aya’s inner thigh, Aya’s body was shaking wildly to try and avoid Rachel’s mouth, then she began to scream, but Rachel’s mouth isn’t touching her yet

“NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T YOU DARE AAHHHHH NO NO IF YOU DO THIS I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU I SWEAR TO GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD DAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP IT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHASE NO I’M DYING I’M DYING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA”

Screamed Aya as Rachel’s torturous lips finally reached her sensitive inner thighs, Rachel went everywhere with her mouth and tongue, but not the private parts, Aya began choking and coughing as her laughter became wheezy, Rachel didn’t stop however, despite the fact that Aya was almost in agonising pain. Rachel began to talk on Aya’s inner thigh

“kitchy kitchy coo, tickle tickle tickle Aya”

The vibrations of Rachel’s breath tickled much much more than it ever did, Aya was in floods and floods of tears as Rachel continued the horrible tickle assault, then after 20 whole long minutes finally Rachel stopped, Aya was such a trembling wreck now, she wanted to give up so badly so so badly, Rachel then went to the foot of the bed and said

“ready to give in or should I start again on these pretty little feet of yours”

Aya simply just ignored her

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so that’s how you want to play, ok then be my guest but I will soon have you begging me to take you”

Said Rachel in a sexy voice and squirted the cream all over Aya’s overly ticklish feet

“mmmmmmm your feet look so tasty, I just can’t wait to get my teeth into them”

Teased Rachel as she kept an eye on Aya’s facial expression, she could see the fear in Aya’s eyes and the quivering of her lips, Rachel brought her face near Aya’s feet and asked again

“so Hirano san will you or will you not make passionate love with me”

Aya simply replied

“go to hell you weird lesbian bitch”

“oh my poor heart, this will teach you not to be so homophobic”

Said Rachel angrily and began to suck on the heels of Aya’s feet, Aya screamed an ear piercing scream and began to laugh in spite of herself, Rachel slowly and torturously went all around the soles, but with out warning she began to slide her tongue underneath Aya’s toes, oh my gosh, the reaction was ultimately priceless as Aya’s back arched completely off the bed and thudded back down again, sounds of painful screams of laughter came by, Rachel started to suck on the toes, one by one and was really enjoying this

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK OK OK OK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I’LL DO IT HAHAHAHAHAHA I’LL DAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IT”

Aya had lost all her fight and had to give up

“I’m sorry what was that, I couldn’t quite hear you”

Said Rachel with smile, even though she heard her very clearly

“I SAID HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I’LL DO IT OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP I SAID I’LL DO IT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I GIVE UP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I GIVE UP NO MORE TICKLING”

Rachel stopped and Aya began to breath heavily because of the tickling but also because she knew what was about to happen

“beg me, beg me”

Said Rachel who was feeling so hot, Aya yelled at the top of her lungs

“PLEASE RACHEL I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU”

“do you want me to make you cum”

Said Rachel

“IKASETE! SUGU IKASETE”!

Screamed Aya, which meant make me cum, make me cum now. Then suddenly Rachel went to the corner of the room and took out a small hidden camera, Aya couldn’t believe what she was seeing

“YOU VIDEOED THIS”

Shouted Aya angrily, Rachel laughed so wickedly

“oh yeah honey, and I’m gonna make so much money with this video”

Aya was so embarrassed, she didn’t want anyone to see or hear anything about this video

“please Rachel I’m begging you I will pay you more than what you’ll make with this video, I’ll pay you double, triple, anything you want just please don’t show this video to anyone”

Begged Aya in her cute Japanese accent

“ok here’s the deal, I won’t show this video to anyone, but I get to keep it as a reminder and I don’t want your money, but I want you to take me on a shopping trip tomorrow and buy me everything that I like”

Said Rachel

“ok anything you say”

Said Aya quickly, Rachel then untied Aya and handed her back her ripped up clothes, then a thought sailed through her mind

“are you really a lesbian”

Rachel looked at Aya straight in the eyes and answered

“yes”

“then why didn’t you force yourself onto me”

Asked Aya with confusion, but with relief

“because I may have a crush on you, and I may have a tickle fetish, but I am not a rapist”

Said Rachel who suddenly began to cry

“I really love you”

Cried Rachel, Aya felt something inside her tummy when Rachel said that, it wasn’t a bad feeling but a good feeling

“you love me”

Asked Aya with teary eyes, Rachel nodded yes, Aya slowly walked towards her

“well in that case”

Said Aya in a sexy Japanese tone and began to kiss Rachel directly on the lips, Rachel and Aya began to kiss passionately as they both fell onto the bed and held each other so tightly and made passionate love to each other.

The end

thanks guys such kind words, lol so glad that people are commenting on my story it means alot, thanks again :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back