• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheers, kids.

Shade

TMF Regular
Greetings, you lot. Shade here, de-lurking after oh so many years in the shadows.

Anyways. Male. Canadian. 23. Going through University at the moment. I like a ton of music, movies, hockey (Canadian, see), poker, and a bunch of other stuff, but I shall stop there since I hate making lists about myself.

:scream: Just gonna toss that smiley in here because I think it's pretty boss.

So yeah, tickling. It's pretty good, amirite? Like most everyone else on this site I'm sure, I've dug it for as long as I can remember. I remember sitting in my Dad's office, clansdestinely checking out the latest Realtickling and MTP vids. Seems like so long ago. Sigh, youth.

(Very) Unfortunately, I've yet to have the opportunity to seriously tie and tickle anyone. Hopefully that changes very soon. I'm more interested in being the ler, but I certainly wouldn't discount being a lee.

Anyways yeah, that's good for now. Look forward to interacting with all of you lovely people. HAGO (abbreviation of Have A Good One my friend and I use. Yeah we're nerds, do something.)

Last edited:
Welcome! :)

I like you, your personality is boss. :p

I believe that's the quickest response I've ever gotten to a post on any forum, ever. Kudos to you, Aimee. You hereby hold a special place in my heart.

Nice to have you with us! Congrats on delurking :)

Welcome to the TMF, Shade, and congratulations on delurking and making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to posting and de-lurking! If you're looking for encounters, the Michigan gathering is happening this September and it's not terribly far from Windsor. Sign-up is happening right now if you have the cojones. :)

Welcome, Shade. Just about everyone here is perfectly nice. Feel free to enjoy yourself leisurely.

Thanks for the welcome, all. And Purr, the gathering sounds intriguing. I shall consider it.

Welcome Shade!

Very cool profile, you seem like a tip top kinda person.

Congrats on delurking and enjoy it here. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back