• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

June 21 Tickle Class/Play Session - CHANGE OF VENUE/PROGRAM notice

mrmiguu

1st Level Red Feather
Just wanted to let you all know the venue has changed for the June 21 tickle event...it's slightly less an extravaganza as it was, but will be great nonetheless.

2pm-6pm

Water Hole, 224 Hartford Turnpike, Tolland, CT

More info posted in the main, original thread, but the munch is now optional for those who wish to go outside the venue after for such. Our program is from 2 to 6 now, with possible time for more play after, but no munch at the location.

The change was beyond TNE!'s control and we apologize if this makes it harder or impossible for people to attend. Let me know if I can be of help to you getting there. We look forward to seeing and playing with everybody heading to Water Hole to attend.

THANK YOU, TK-411 for posting this change on your/OUR site! Thank you for all you are doing and have been doing and will ever do for our beloved tickle community...you're the best!!!! Tickles to the DUO!

Pete, you know we maybe all forgot that day is father's day...in light of this I will not be able to attend this gathering/playdate....really wanted to make one of your events but cannot do this one. Hope you all have fun! Miss ya!

Looking forward to it

Hey Pete,

The new venue works for me. I look forward to attending!

Bummers, Jpie and Linterdit8.....dang!...yes, hope to see you both soon.....See you then, Kayaker!

Thanks to all who came out!

I wanted to say thank you to all the attendees at the tickle class/play session. What a great time. I think we brought a new convert into the fold (we love you, L!) Thank you to all for bringing such great openness and respect and wonderful energy into the space. I'm always amazed, but never surprised by how cool tickle people can be...and those that aren't yet tickle people, but might be by the time the event is over! :bouncybou

Thank you to NELA, to Lord Percival, the programming guy at NELA and his AMAZING rope/bondage skills known on two continents!...and to B. at the Water Hole...what a great location...all the bondage furniture was out of this world! WOW!....we're coming back!!!!

Special thanks to our wonderful first volunteer lee, B. and her dom, D.. You were an amazing lee and your laughter still rings like angelic, yet tortured music in my ears! What a lovely person you are...!....and to Kayaker - you are a welcome addition to any event, gathering, party or assemblage of humanity anywhere, anytime....you are the picture of respect, grace, dignity and fun, openness, open-mindedness and general, all-around good vibes. It is an honor ANY time you are around. Thank you so much for your warm and friendly presence.

Also, big ups to Tickling City and Fetlife for bringing in some wonderful tickle people, too! What we missed in quantity, we gained in unquestionable quality.

What a freakin' good time! Thanks to you all.

THANK YOU, TK-411 for posting this change on your/OUR site! Thank you for all you are doing and have been doing and will ever do for our beloved tickle community...you're the best!!!! Tickles to the DUO!

My pleasure, Pete! The OUR is more accurate. I may be doing the work on it. But, it's for everyone. Looking forward to actually meeting you one of these days!...and making one of your events! Glad everyone had a great time! :)

Thanks for everything PETE, I think we all had a great time and what a cool venue! It's always a pleasure to attend one of your events and I look forward to the next one. It was nice meeting everyone and I look forward to seeing you guys at future munches and gatherings! :rockon:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back