• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Portland, ME Munch - Saturday, July 18th

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
As stated in the original thread, here's the info. for the munch in Portland, ME...

When? - POSTPONED
Where? - Sebago Brew Co
164 Middle St. (corner of Market)
Portland, ME (Old Port area)
207.775.BEER (2337)
What? - Lunch at the excellent brewery restaurant followed by wandering among the shops and sights in the area and just hanging with friends. (If the weather is bad, we may opt to do a movie at the nearby theater if folks are interested. We'll decide all that on the fly.)

It's all very easy to get to. But, the on street parking is hit and miss. Your best bet will be to park in the nearby ramp since we'll be wandering anyway.

Directions (to parking ramp near Sebago):
Simply take I-95 to the Portland area.
Pick up 295 North towards the Old Port area.
Take exit 7 and merge into Franklin St./Franklin Arterial/Rte. 1.
Continue on Franklin for 8 blocks to Fore St.
Turn right on Fore St.
Go down 4 blocks. Ramp will be on your right hand side.

Directions (from ramp to Sebago):
Walk out the front entrance/exit of the ramp. Turn left onto Fore St. and walk 2 blocks to Market St. Turn left and walk up one block to Sebago. (We'll gather outside on the patio and go inside promptly at 12:30 so we aren't keeping them waiting.)

Several folks have expressed interest. If you're definately planning to join us, please drop me a PM so I can let them know how many people they need to set up for. I'll be calling them back that Friday monring to give them the final number. So, I'll need to hear from you by Thursday night, July 16th.

Last edited:
Oh THAT Sebago Brewing Co. I forgot about that location. They have so freaking many now!

Any other takers? Please get in touch with me ASAP. I'll need to call them back late next week with a final number. So far, I have Drew & I, Classy & her hubby, Adam and his new gal and Tinker.

I'm hoping things will settle down between now and then and that Drew's sister will be well enough for us to travel outside the area. But, if not, Classy has been to Sebago with us and has seen the area. So, you can do it without us if need be.

It's not likely that we'll have to bow out. But, I just want folks to know that it is a possibility.

Sounds awesome but I won't be able to attend, July is pretty busy for me. I hope you guys have a great time and I hope to see you soon!

I was so excited but I have surgery the day before right there in Portland, and I'll be too tired to go the next day! Just my luck =[

OK, I've been informed by Classy that she is now uncertain as to whether or not she'll be back from a trip to MD in time or not. Since we don't want to end up leaving folks hanging, we may end up postponing this...unless something happens in the next couple of days to ensure that Drew & I are able to be there. I'll contact those who've expressed interest via PM in addition to a note here if it comes to that. If so, we'll do something later in the summer. Sorry gang!

OK. Thanks for the heads up. I'll know by tomorrow night if I'm going to need to postpone or not. I'll PM those who've expressed interest.

OK, I held off as long as I could to see if anything changed. But, unfortunately, we'll need to postpone this munch. I may be running to upstate NY this weekend to say a final goodbye to my aunt. And, we're still uncertain whether Classy will be back in time. So, we'll just hold off for now and see if we can reschedule before the summer is out.

We still plan to do a munch in the fall during peak color for the foliage. So, if we can't pull something together before then, we'll see folks in October.

New Date?

Just let me know what the new date is. I still want to be in on the fun.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back